The Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Amber's Quest Triumphs.
8k words
4.7
2.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers

*** Senior Year ***

Amber shuffled back to her dorm room, her body still aching from the sharp pains, slowly dulling, endured at another seminar on sex toys.

Her nipples still stung from the bite of the removed spring clamps but the Ben Wa balls, retained inside her cunt for a 24-hour homework exercise in vaginal compression, jostled against her womb walls with each short step she took, bounced about by her stride in the usually tall spike heels. She clenched her pussy to keep them from falling out. But, then, that was the point: strengthen up her vaginal muscles to intensely tighten on the man's erection as he thrust inside her.

She preferred the earlier months' sessions on vibrators and dildoes. The silver bullets were fun to use on herself or her female lab partner. The rabbit heads were complicated to position but very pleasurable when properly employed. Sybians could be loaded with those inanimate types or more realistic dildoes with mechanical cams that bulged and rippled the fat probe inside her cunt.

They told her she would get started on labia spring-clamp conditioning next week. Anal plugs would follow after that.

Amber had already used the successively introduced toys on visiting men or them on her, and she adored those feisty playtimes. And her occasional sisterly nights abided the mechanical devices as well, it being assumed that their futures might involve some lesbian happenstances. Amber had become warm friends with several coed classmates, Sadie included. They never thought of these bedtimes as emotional attachments, just a group of friends with additional benefits.

Senior year also opened up more festive engagements. The seniors continued to host several different weekend activities that extended Junior year's soirees and games. They also upped the competition for the Senior end-of-year awards.

At one function, a panel of pledge contributors was seated in a lineup with their pants lowered around their ankles. The coed contestants knelt on cushions between their feet. On the starting signal, the girls dove on their assigned penis and endeavored to suck him off. After 30-seconds, on signal, they switched to the next man in line and gave it their all for another 30-seconds. This continued until a first man shot his load in a winner's mouth. It continued until the second and third place was gained and then became just an exercise in sexual relief for the slow comers.

Senior year also allowed some off-campus excursions for exemplary coeds.

One weekend, Amber was commandeered to accompany a VIP Pledge Contributor to an off-campus outing, a TWA vetted mini-event at a small tropical resort, exclusive to a dozen men and their travel companions.

She met him in the main building vestibule, dressed for casual travel: a white sundress, no undergarments, and strappy low white sandals. Her makeup and hair were also casual, keeping with his requested young innocence aura.

He was unknown to her, a new acquaintance, not one of the Guest Coach Tutors that had spent a night or two with her before. She politely greeted him, as she should, and they departed in his limousine.

After settling in and enjoying a fine dinner, she had sensually and skillfully thrilled him throughout that Friday night from her full repertoire of sexual stimulation techniques.

Cuddling led to a missionary mount, their first coital connection. She didn't know what he favored so she tried little techniques to gauge his interests.

He thrust and stroked inside her. She tried a little hip roll. He mumbled 'yes' and she settled into that move, rubbing his corona against her inner slipperiness. She heard more guttural voicings... 'so tight'... 'wet'... 'they were right'...

She took the last as a compliment, assuming the men talked and compared the coeds' poise talents. She redoubled her efforts, adding a tongue swipe and nip on his ear. She was rewarded with a mighty growl and flood of sperm deep inside.

A kneeling blowjob kept things going. Her frontal seated cowgirl followed later as she continued to do most of the work and he conserved his energies. Still, he yielded to the opportunity to lap and suckle her bobbing nipples as she rode him.

He expended his cache of seminal reserves through two robust, mattress-bouncing missionary fucks where he allowed her freedom to cum at will. And she did, multiple times per bout. They were both totally fatigued at dawn.

They lounged around the pool that next morning, sunning semi-nude among the other distinguished guests. The vista of sundry tits revived his verve and he hauled equally topless Amber to a semi-secluded corner for a nooner blowjob. After that, he seemed distracted, less focused on her as she noticed him inspecting the other topless young women around the pool deck.

At the gathering before the evening casual supper, he engaged a man in conversation, speaking a language that Amber did not comprehend. The stranger's voluptuous travel mate looked down a lot and answered his sporadic questions in low submissive tones. The other couple joined them at a small table where the men talked through dinner, accompanied by the women's silence. The men ended their chat with a handshake.

Her alpha male host took the hand of the other man's busty companion and, without a word to Amber, led the brunette away, out of the dining area. It quickly dawned on her that she had been swapped for the night to the burly man whose language she couldn't understand.

So, following meekly as he led her brusquely to his suite, she was subjected to what became unintelligible harsh grunted commands and demands. He ripped and stripped her completely. When she didn't do what he had apparently said, he tersely manhandled her into the desired position and then fucked her as he wanted. In the middle of the night, he placed her into a doggie pose on the edge of the bed and lubed up his erection.

Standing behind her, he gripped her hips firmly and touched his erection to her asshole. She wiggled around, trying to help him find her vaginal slot. He shouted in anger and slapped her ass. She peered back over her shoulder as he placed his tip at her asshole again.

She balked at the realization of what he wanted.

"No, please, not there. I am not ready to try that."

But her pleas were ignored as he worked his Vaseline-slickened stiff muscle in. It was her first real anal sex. Butt plugs were smooth and slender; this man's real cock was fat and coarse. It hurt and she cried all through the pounding. She barely felt the flow when he filled her bowels with his spunk.

Later he fucked her again, vaginally, in missionary, and she cried the entire time, feeling used and abused, which only seemed to amuse and arouse him even more.

In the morning, she clutched her bundle of damaged duds as he hauled her in a tight arm grasp naked through the hallways, returning her to her host. He knocked loudly at his swap deal collaborator's door. Upon being released from the brute's grip and safely clinging to her own companion, she tearfully complained about the rough treatment and the men held a tense verbal exchange before the swarthy foreigner grabbed his brunette by the hair and dragged his naked submissive along as he stormed away.

The VIP Pledge Contributor asked Amber to tell him about her encounter and heard more details of her ordeal. He acted sympathetically and cuddled with her gently while she calmed. They stayed in the suite the remaining weekend, eating room service meals and sharing stories. He inquired of Amber's campus studies and her favorite guest encounters, endeavoring to turn her mind to more pleasant thoughts. She brightened up when recalling her happier times.

He told her about his sex with the brunette; the subservient girl was jumpy and eager to please him in whatever he asked of her. It was exciting to feel powerful at first but became tedious to dictate everything when she took no initiative on her own.

Feeling better, Amber gave him gentle sex a few more times over the remaining weekend before he delivered her back to the safety and comfort of the campus.

And during the second half of senior year, as graduation became a surer thing, TWA sponsored Free Will Weekends. The alpha male Pledge Contributors arrived on Fridays and an evening soiree started things off. The Sunday brunch concluded the action. In between, the coeds competed to garner more sperm loads than their sisters. Awards and rewards were on the line.

It was Friday evening and Amber stood tall in her highest heels; her toned legs well exposed by the skin-tight aquamarine blue sequined party dress. Her platinum blonde waves graced her bare shoulders in the sleeveless sheath. Its built-in bra construction boosted her natural boobs into a nice cleavage swell. Her darkly ellipsed blue eyes, bright red smile framing a toothy white smile and her hands clasped demurely in front added to her innocent sexual allure. She had set herself a minimum goal of seven milky male extractions over the weekend with hopes that it would earn her a Free Will Weekend award.

The room was filling with her sister coed competitors and the competition's quarry, the alpha male Pledge Contributors that were the financial support for her scholarship and the Total Woman Academy in general. She had moseyed away from a small gaggle of coeds to an open spot where she would be more visible.

It worked. A middle-aged man in a tailored wool suit made a few steps in her direction. She saw his move and turned more towards him, placing her hands behind and pushing her cleavage bursting chest a bit higher as she looked directly his way with a dimple crinkling smile.

"Hello, young lady. Enjoying the evening?"

"Yes, sir. And are you enjoying it as well.?"

"Yes, but I expect to enjoy it even more if you'll favor me with your lovely presence."

Amber felt a keenness to take the offer. The man looked handsome and fit. She figured she could manage at least two, maybe more, orgasms for this robust alpha male, a good start to her weekend goal. And why not a bit of ecstasy for herself? She looked up at his face and gave her Freewill consent.

"I would be honored. If you're ready, we can go to your suite right now."

The gentleman gave her a confirming one-nod and extended his crooked elbow that she took in a full boob mashing arm hug. They strolled slowly towards the ballroom exit. Amber saw several signs of encouragement from her sister coeds, furtive thumbs-up smiles at her first fuck masculine choice. She also saw some men giving approving nods towards her tall escort, her imminent sex mate, at his snaring of the beautiful Amber. She recognized some of them as previous guest coach tutors who she had apparently impressed enough for them to respect her alluring talents.

Amber entered his suite at his bidding, given as a hand on her trim ass pressing her through the open doorway. Inside, she was in her element and took charge of undressing her man. She carefully slid away and folded his clothes, laying them neatly on a side bureau. Returning to her tall naked man, noting happily that his large cock was beginning to swell, she turned slightly and he took the hint, zipping down the back of her dress. It bloomed open and fell away, exposing her smooth womanly curves to his first full view.

Facing him again, her hands hefted his penile shaft. Her fingers touched all the nerve endings she had come to know since her first touch of cock during freshman year and all the intervening time since. Her touches and rubs expanded his man-meat. His hands hefted her bodacious boobs, his thumb pads circling her areolae and stiffening her central nubs.

They watched each other's eyes for signs of passion's escalation. The signs of mutual lust were obvious and they jointly decided the time was right. They crawled onto the bed, hugging and snuggling briefly to find a proper pose for the first penetration.

She lay on her back, her heels dug into the mattress, bracing her wide-open knees to accommodate his bulk staged between her legs. His cock poked at her labia and, with a mighty spontaneous lunge, slid into her moistened pussy. Her 'oomph' at the abrupt plunge was music to his ears, and he quickly reared back and set a rapid pace of strokes that brought on his shots of semen deep in her cunt. They canoodled side by side afterward until they entered a light slumber. In the early morning, Amber mounted his erection in cowgirl and managed an orgasm of her own as she drew out her second sperm extraction of the weekend.

Later that morning, Amber was resting topless by the pool, lying back on a deck lounge. She spied a handsome man across the pool deck looking her way. Making eye contact, he summoned her with a crooked finger. She rose and set off his way. She hadn't anticipated the solar gain on the concrete deck. Her second step on the sunbaked concrete set her to trotting, an attempt to lessen her sole's contact with the heated path. She made her way friskily, body jiggling and tits bouncing all the way. At the last gap, she bounded into the man's reclined lap. He caught her wiggling form and managed to lay her calmer at his side.

She thanked him for his help. A short pause preceded a mutual exploration of genital areas. Amber kissed his lips as her hand wildly stroked his cock. She felt his fingers strumming her clip and dipping inside her pussy. His groan of pleasure and the spunky shots raining on her wrist accompanied her own orgasmic buzz. They giggled and squirmed in their descent from the quickie. But it counted for Amber and she was up to 3 now. She kissed him goodbye and trotted away, carefully following a partially shaded cooler route.

Later, Amber and Sadie were rehydrating after lunch with a couple of fruit drinks at a poolside umbrella table. The girls had spent a number of nights together over the years in mutually stimulating activities, with or without staff coach tutor companions, and had become sensual buddies.

Two weekend guests approached to chat them up. It was apparent from the stilted conversation that they couldn't decide their preference between blonde Amber and brunette Sadie. The men finally agreed to a dual orgy, ignoring any discussion with the pretty coeds, presuming their willingness. The girls watched the exchange and were not prone to object, individually assuming it would be fun.

They each took one of the men's hands and were led away to one man's room for the ensuite four-way fucking. It was mid-day and the quartet removed their minimal swimsuits and climbed into the bed together.

The men hesitated; Amber and Sadie gave a look and each grabbed a cock. The first coupling choice was made as the girls pulled their selected shaft to their mouths and suckled the knobs. Each initial couple shifted to a comfortable position, allowing the girls to take the cocks deeper and tongue the under coronal sensitive rims. The heat of the foreplay pushed the men to their limits and the Salt and Pepper coeds swallowed the first of what they expected to be multiple doses of man juice through the afternoon and night.

After a short pause, Amber and Sadie understood the need to cultivate their men's passions. They switched partners and gave the other man a renewed reason to continue.

Sadie's new man dragged her naked body to the mattress edge and swung her legs off the mattress, placing her in a comfortable doggie pose, with her upper body on and legs draped over the side. He rubbed his tip up and down her feminine slot, spreading her moisture all across her inner labia lips. Lubricated enough to his satisfaction, he poked at her pussy and slipped inside. A few thrusts and pullbacks got him deeply embedded. His hands tunneled beneath her body and captured two handfuls of tits. It was a solid stance that he used to shuttle his cock in her cunt.

Meanwhile, Amber was pulled to the edge but face up with her head hanging over. She knew the routine and, when presented with the cock tip, her lips kissed and suctioned it into her inverted mouth. The man held the sides of her head, handgrips of hair, and thrust deep strokes, bumping her tonsils each time. But that wasn't enough. He reared back and slammed his cock deep, passing through between her tonsils and into her throat. Her eyes watered but she didn't resist, other than hopping her hips to distract her mind from the breathing blockage.

Sadie looked forward and saw her sister coed's bouncing hips, twitching the blonde's juicy pink twat like a piece of bait. Accepting the invitation, she pushed forward and placed her whole mouth over the wavering feminine tidbit. Amber felt the familiar cunnilingual touch and tried to steady her bottom to give Sadie free access.

Speared by two cocks and connected cunt to mouth, the foursome roared into a spectacular orgasmic explosion. The air was ripe with moans, groans, and the aroma of feminine dew and spilled spunk.

Calmly disconnecting, the twin pairs resettled into their original matches. Light massages and caresses led to a semblance of sleep. Amber was awakened by a tickle at her groin and found her man poking at her pussy, clamoring for entry. She rolled atop him and pressed his solid muscle inside. She was a very talented cowgirl who gained a pleasant orgasm for herself while achieving his ejaculation. She collapsed triumphantly on his slick sweaty body as he shrank and fell out.

Sadie was not left alone. Amber's fuck had awakened the other man and, after watching his colleague's coital culmination, pulled his drowsy mate into a 69 mutual oral indulgence. Amber and her man felt left out so sidled in and the 69 transformed into a daisy chain. That produced two more orgasms each, and two more extractions to Amber's credit.

Sunday morning, she managed a final blowjob at the pool with a familiar old man whom she had previously hosted during a guest coach tutor session in her sophomore year. He was delighted to find she had embraced the Junior oral curriculum during his time away. He was slow to cum but she was persistent. She remembered this elder Pledge Contributor fondly, and was not only glad to make his sexual reacquaintance but needed his ejaculation to add to her count.

At noon, the topless coeds formed a lineup at the exit and shared compliments and congratulations, enduring last chance ass grips and boob hugs, with the departing, depleted gentlemen Pledge Contributors. Amber was sure she had won the contest with the most cum collections over the weekend.

Bondage and dungeon play were also part of the senior curriculum; a chance for acclimation to some sterner alpha male fetishes. Amber was appointed as an attendant during a friend's milder session, involving light bondage and play whipping in restraints. The fledgling guest coach tutor was almost silly in his frivolous whipping of the brown-skinned coed, evoking the victim's giggly laughter that spoiled the expected fear-filled exhilaration. He finally fucked the bound East Asian student standing up, restrained in a box frame, and she seemed bored by the pathetic cock that bored her pussy.

Unimpressed by that vanilla memory, Amber asked for the spicier bold level experience with attendants to watch and assist, and if necessitated by macho excess, intervene for her safety during her scheduled session.

The pre-scenario preparations included a perfumed bath with a close pubic shave, her blonde tresses pinned up in a tight bun, and exotic dark eye and nipple makeup. She polished off the settings with a musky redolent perfume. She lightly oiled her whole body so it would shimmer in the dungeon's dancing candlelight vibe.

Over that, she donned a shelving crotchless corset and leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Her attendants drew the rear laces extra tight. Her waist was compressed, strengthening and aligning her back for maximum height and posture, and making her tits and ass look more prominent, round and appealing.

bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers