The Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was marched in half-naked grandeur through the dormitory hallways between the beauty salon and the dungeon. Her hard high heel stride jostled her exposed boobs. Her chosen attendants, in see-thru tunics, walked beside her, each holding an arm as if fetching a bad girl to a commanded corporal punishment. Amber heard the 'woo-hoo's and catcalls from her passing classmates; some of them were smug about their familiarity with what had happened to themselves in the dungeon while others seemed jealous that she was preceding them into the erotic abyss.

Inside the basement dungeon, her attendants clipped her wrists together behind her back. They tied on her blindfold after allowing her one last furtive look around the fearsome scenario. They stood beside her and faced the dungeon entry. They held her arms steady from either side as she heard the heavy wooden door creak open and boom solidly shut. The iron locking bolt thudded ominously into place.

Her attending girls gasped at the sight of the man standing inside the securely closed chamber. Amber could not see what unsettled them but she felt the tremors in the hands that held her. The man's heavy footsteps circled the three helpless women, sealed away from escape or rescue.

A deep baritone voice echoed about the dungeon.

"Bind her to the rack."

Amber was stepped unsteadily backward on her high, locked-on heels until her bare butt touched something. She remembered the rough wooden table with restraining straps and hooks. The girls boosted her bare ass on the cool top and laid her on her back, fastening her body spreadeagle by ankles and wrists.

She heard the same heavy footsteps circle the rack that she laid on. A confirming tug on a strap or a callused hand smoothed across her exposed smooth skin caused goosebumps. A further fiddling of clasps and catches dropped the hinged wood below her head and her neck tilted backward, aligning her throat horizontal. She had enough awareness and experience to suspect what was coming. She prepared for it with anxious deep breathing.

Her preparations were interrupted when she popped her mouth wide open in surprise as each nipple was harshly pulled and twisted. She felt the spring clamps pinch her nubs and the sharp pain dissolved into a throbbing ache.

That set her up for the next action. Her lipstick-painted lips felt a spongy touch and she instinctively puckered them to receive the presumed meaty male intruder posed there for penetration. A very bulky knob shunted through her lips, filling her mouth and continuing onward, pressing between her tonsils and through, in one long deliberate thrust. The fleshy plug blocked her breathing. She employed her learned patience but so did he. As her lungs burned for more oxygen, she wiggled and tugged frantically at the limb restraints.

The deep baritone voice laughed and the large cock knob slowly withdrew to rest in her mouth instead of her throat, allowing her to breathe again.

"You've been practicing. That's much longer than your first time."

Amber knew that voice. She felt the blindfold ripped away. She blinked, her fuzzy vision recovering in the low light. Her focus cleared and she saw big black Karl, dressed in a bizarre leather body harness, looking down at his cock half embedded in her face. He laughed at her expression of recognition.

"Ready?"

She took a quick breath and tried to nod her head in acknowledgment, difficult with the cock trapping her head against the wooden rest. Karl laughed at her futile struggles and restarted his penile pleasure.

He shoved again and now diddled his knob in her throat. He drew back and plunged a few more times before withdrawing completely. His saliva-wet erection popped against her nose and forehead, leaving a trace of spittle as it slumped to a long-curved open air rigidity.

"That was nice, little girl, got me tuned up for what I really want: a good rough cunt fuck."

He moved around, his fat stiff dick waddling before him until he was posed between her spread thighs. A pressed touch of his cock to her pussy held its tip in place. He paused just a moment to watch her face and then powerfully drove in.

The sudden stretch made her cry out: surprised, pained, delighted, who knew? She tried to crane her neck up to watch the genital connection; her attendants swiftly tilted her head forward before levering up the wooden panel and locking the supporting mechanism in place. She should behold her stressed genital piercing, a cynical perk of her circumstances.

But Karl didn't hesitate at her screech or becoming a forced spectator. He stroked a few long ones before moving to a half shaft diddle that rubbed his corona on her G spot. Her core lit up and she wrestled and squirmed in her restraints, her head rolling back and forth in unbelief. The intense stimulation only rose higher when one attending girl placed a silver bullet vibrator against her clitoris while the other twisted the clamps off her nipples.

The returning blood flow felt like burning coals and she wobbled her tits back and forth, a constrained shimmy to quench the icy fire sizzling in her chest meat. Her shimmies were quickly arrested when a mouth suckled one nipple as a finger pinched the areola of the other.

It set all of her senses ablaze; clamped, fucked, vibrated, pinched and suckled all at once. The orgasm hit hard and her body snapped into arched rigidity that tested the strength of her bindings. The soundproofed basement contained her cries of ecstasy for one of the biggest pain-induced raptures she ever had the blessing of enduring. It electrified her brain and pulsed ecstatic waves of pleasure throughout her semi-naked, bound, and abused body.

As she glided sluggishly down from the stunning high, she felt Karl go deep in her still pulsing pussy and he called out his elation as he dumped his load in her cunt. Karl stayed buried and breathed deeply, recovering his own lucidity, idly caressing her waist-encircling legs until his cock finally fell out. Without a further word or sign, he turned and marched to the door, slamming open the door bolt and stomping out, letting the heavy door ajar.

Her attendants gently unbound her and, reversing the dungeon-bound journey, helped her back on her unsteady feet, walking her back to her room, removing the accouterments, and soaking her abused body in a bath. She had survived the ordeal and met the curriculum requirement; but more than that, she secretly felt a niggling to see if more such pain sessions could bring her more of those stupendous orgasms. She would ask the housemother for additional stints in the dungeon; beg her if needed.

The end of her time at Total Woman Academy was approaching and the seminal incestuous event was in the offing. Father-Daughter Weekend was when the coeds' fathers gathered on campus to recognize the full value of their investments of time, patience, and fortune in their offspring's future success.

Amber hadn't seen her father since that day long ago when she had been granted Emancipation by the court. She hadn't communicated with him in any way over the years and couldn't know if he held fury or favor for her. She hoped he and her mother had forgotten about her but TWA was very explicit about the requirements for graduation from their time-honored curriculum and paternal incest was a core one of those.

Amber worried over the conundrum and tried to formulate coping mechanisms. If her father was informed of this once-in-a-lifetime incestuous opportunity, he probably considered it his chance for a revenge fuck. She could feign struggles against him on the first one; give him a macho sense of power and conquest and that might be enough to mollify his volatile emotions. If it assuaged the rugged man's initial ire, maybe she could control the circumstances thereafter with sequential examples of her sensual man-taming talents.

If the intervening time had mellowed his sentiments, her still despicable father might become infatuated with her sensuous charms and seek a longer-term incestuous relationship, a terrible prospect she innately detested.

She just couldn't know for sure.

She expressed her trepidations to the Housemother, retelling the stories of her off-campus outing's abuse at the swarthy foreigner's hands. She feared her biological father might be rough with her when he came to fuck her in her first incestuous encounter. Or worse, fall in love.

The Housemother attempted to build her self-confidence.

"You're almost a Total Woman graduate, trained and conditioned to withstand the pains and pleasures of a wide variety of male fantasies and fetishes. Channel what you've learned and you'll be fine. How bad could it be? Don't spoil this traditional event with bad thoughts and doubts."

So, the evening of Father-Daughter Weekend finally arrived. She and her classmates had spent the day fussing and fidgeting, helping each other achieve the most stunning presentations they could muster. She had played along, tuning herself to perfection, just as they had. And now, there they stood, apprehensively watching as their tuxedoed male parent entered the small ballroom, one by one.

Dressed for whatever enticement she was obliged to show, Amber had attired herself in high fashion. Her hair was done up in fine coiffure, her toned body appeared poured into the short sexy party dress snugly fitted to show her curves, trim ass, and man-baiting swells of plush cleavage. It was a prime exhibition that revealed the worldly value of the last four years of rigorous studies: intelligence, beauty, and tonight, a regrettably intimate demonstration of her outstanding poise techniques for the lustful indulgence of the first real man in her life, her hated 'Daddy'.

She saw other classmates' fathers enter the assembly and scan the room for their own precious little girl. Some she knew, familiar because they had been guest coach tutors or ledge contributors who had requested her, and that had graciously expended their valuable time, patiently tutoring her through various sensual techniques and thereby, enhancing her man-pleasing skills. The lessons eventually concluded when they pleasurably expended their milky manly treasure in or on her body.

Gasps of admiration at the bodacious sight of the long unseen offspring accompanied each familial hug-filled greeting. Even the initially callous father, the one who had fucked her off-campus and then swapped her off to another man during her Senior outing, was doting over his grown-up progeny, ready to carnally sample the long-delayed incestuous delights due to him as a right of his paternity.

And then the long-ago familiar face appeared, smoothly scanned the room until he saw her and grinned at the recognition. Her heart fluttered in mixed emotions. He sauntered easily her way and Amber politely addressed her elder as he drew near.

"Judge Hallidad? Your honor, I didn't know your daughter attended here."

"Well, yes, she does, sort of... "

He held and kissed the back of her hand.

"Please call me Daddy, my dear. I am here to do the honors."

She looked him over with a fresh serene emotion welling up inside her. His scruffy grey half beard, broad shoulders, and trim waist were made known in his fitted tuxedo. She had only seen him years before in his stodgy courtroom robes and was now enthralled by the middle-aged studly man holding her hand.

A smile crossed her face, and then his. He leaned in to kiss her forehead but she tilted up and pecked his lips. He leaned back, a little amused at her quick acceptance of his surrogacy but not a bit impeded in his intentions. He leaned in for a mumbled intimate confession.

"My dear, I have dreamed of this moment ever since you graced my courtroom years ago. You really impressed me and I have been patient throughout the years, attending other campuses, sublimating my desire for you with other willing co-eds. But it was always about you, Ms. Amber. And tonight, my fantasies will be fulfilled when my cock is finally nuzzled deep in your snug little cunt."

Amber purred her happiness as her trepidations melted away, the butterflies in her stomach stopped flapping their wings and fluttered away. Her qualms were subdued by this turn of events and her pussy warmed and moistened in anticipation. The judge raised her arm and she slowly pirouetted on the toes of her heels, giving him a complete view of her classily robed trim and athletic body, the one he had apparently lusted for all these years. She set her mind to the tasks ahead and intended to make sure his lusty fantasies were met and hopefully exceeded. She would spare no effort to make her 'Daddy' happy.

But they needed to contain their ardor a bit longer until this evening's festivity rituals were concluded.

The ceremonial welcomes, weekend rules, and safety pronouncements and the Senior awards for the Pledge Contributor panel evaluations of best blowjobs, most ejaculations snatched at Freewill Weekends and the results of a general vote by the coach tutors for best overall bedmate concluded to a round of applause. Amber's cum count at Freewill Weekend was bested, but only by one. She was justifiably proud of her near triumph, tied with another coed for second place.

The delaying formalities finally resolved and the old-young family units had reached the limits of their self-control. The Father-Daughter pairs hustled away and Amber and the Judge likewise retired to her bedroom suite. She was happily on the verge of devilishly playing the perfect angelic Daughter to her pseudo-Father, her 'Daddy'.

The judge was an old hand at his task tonight, having spent many a pleasant night at other TWA campuses and events. He simply and calmly unzipped the back of her dress and it fell away revealing the absence of a bra strap. Another, albeit naked, pirouette brought him his first full view of the nubile boobs of his years-long musings. The real deal was everything and more of what he had dreamed they would be. Exquisitely shaped, expertly decorated with fine cosmetics, and all his to play with at will. He barely held back his fondling urges, even while knowing he didn't need to.

She took the initiative and bent to remove her heels but he stopped her.

"A young lady should wear her heels in bed for her first fucking by her original man."

Compliantly, she stood and, at his invitation, helped him remove his tuxedo and all the rest. She marveled even more at the recently presumed healthy muscled fitness of her impending stud. His cock was good-sized and she knew it would please her pussy when it was nuzzled inside there.

They fell into a deep hugging kiss, tasting each other's tongue, smelling the colognes and perfumes, feeling their bare skin touch and rub together. Then they climbed friskily onto the bed, still unable to keep their hands off the other.

They tantalized their longings with a protracted bout of mutual foreplay, including her proficient fellatio and surprising to Amber, the judge's skillful cunnilingus. His tongue naturally found all the right places and her excitement was unrelenting. She sat up, fevered by his oral opus, and fondled his erection, firm and long, thick and textured with prominent knob and veins. It promised to be a real lady pleaser and she was eager to confirm it.

'Daddy' rolled on top of her, posing above her waiting body with its knees aloft and legs akimbo. His cock found her cunt; the inevitable was now unstoppable. With a mighty growl, he pressed in and mounted his dream maiden. The feelings for both were indescribable. They canoodled their tongues; their agile hands touching all the right places.

With the power of a long-sublimated fantasy, he stroked deep long thrusts that build both their vibes. She timed her core contractions to optimize the friction of the hard cock corona on her soft vaginal tissues, especially her G spot.

It brought them to a stupendous paradisial peak. Amber screamed out in ecstasy, calling out 'Daddy', her new name for the judge.

The morning light fell over the Judge's face as his cock felt a soft warmth. He was lying on his back, half awake when he looked down to see Amber looking back from his groin, her mouth full of his cock. As the TWA coach tutors and others had taught her, she was staring up at him, holding his gaze as her lips, tongue, and tonsils did their duty on her Daddy's manhood. He saw her red lips glide up and down his shaft, her neck rippling with swallow-like rubs of his knob.

Amber lifted her face, keeping just inside, and tickled his corona with her tongue tip, pushed in halfway, and rolled her tongue back to massage his undervee. Without pause, she slid him deep, rubbing his knob between her tonsils. She was a fellatio queen that was dedicated to his oral pleasure.

The Judge watched with growing exhilaration, staying eye-locked while taking in the overall image with his broader vision. She was propped on her elbows and he could see her tits dangling beneath her body beyond; rocking her nipples against the mattress sheets. Her round tight ass cheeks swayed above the scene even further away.

He wondered at her thoughts as she worked her sexual magic. Was this her way of showing her special gratitude to the man who had freed her of a family sham and launched her on her way to womanly maturity? The thought of her showing her extraordinary thanks in this intimate manner put his imagination in motion and he drifted through some ideas for further scenarios.

But that would evolve later. For now, he was reaching his limit. He left her gaze and lay his head back, closed his eyes, and relinquished control.

With an accompanying bellow, 'Daddy' pulsed a hearty load of sperm deep in the throat of the lucky little lass that he had set free in his courtroom to pursue her grand life's journey, which commenced here years ago at the Total Woman Academy.

*** Epilogue ***

Amber graduated with honors and pursued her career in computer engineering. She was technically talented and fixated on gaining further industry knowledge. She saw her nerdy male colleagues as less world-wise and sometimes flirted and teased them to distraction, only to use their inattention to their work as they focused on her allure, to cleverly maneuver past them to career promotions and professional acclaim. Management took note, both of her work skills and sexual appeal. But she would not succumb to C-office affairs.

Her financial trust was still active and growing; only a year away from being released to her full control. Life was good and getting better.

So, as usual on her calendar, it was the third weekend of the month and Amber was in her happy place: naked and on her back, thighs spread wide, willingly trapped beneath the bulk of a man whose solid cock was stroking deep in her pussy. And this was an especially happy place since that man bounding atop her and punching inside her was 'Daddy', the retired Circuit Court Judge, Roy P. Hallidad.

She knew from previous months' pillow talk that she was not the only one whom he summoned into his master bedroom. The others were also his trust management wards who, in light of him eschewing monetary fees, also showed their endearing gratitude in these most carnal of ways.

Although now retired, Judge Hallidad had held a reputation for strict honesty on the bench. That earned him the trust of his Family Court colleague who conferred on him the fiduciary wardship of wayward young ladies placed under judicial supervision.

However, Judge Hallidad was not a saint and never turned down serendipitous opportunities that arose for side investments, mostly from lesser morality attorneys who sought advantage through untraceable favors. The judge had retired from the courts with quite a bit more personal wealth than his salary would have explained. Hence his big house and comfortable retirement and rotational bedmates.