The Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to my beta readers, ArmyGal33, AvidReader223, GinnyPPC and Bramblethorn. As always, extra special thanks to AwkwardMD for her editing skill and story advice. She's the best sounding board an author could ask for.

If you are struggling with substance abuse, please find help. You can reach out to AA dot org (for alcohol addiction) or SAMHSA dot gov (for narcotic addiction). If a loved one or friend you know is struggling, you can find support and resources for your own self-care at Al-Anon dot org.

This chapter came much more quickly than any other chapter in this series. (It's a lot easier writing Viv healing that self-destructing.) I really burned through this, because I knew I needed to get this out after leaving you the way I did in Chapter Six. Chapter Eight is in the works, but may not come as quickly. Your patience and understanding are always appreciated.