The Journey Of Alanna Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alraune tilted her head and put her hands on her broad hips. "Now why would they do that? Were you guys having a fight with each other in the middle of a quest?"

"No... I don't think so," Alanna responded. She wasn't quite sure why she wasn't dead yet, but figured that answering questions was better than potentially angering her captor.

"Then why would they leave you behind? I thought you guys had some kind of code. 'No adventurer left behind' and all that."

Alanna went over her party's last words. It was pretty evident why they didn't care to risk themselves to come get her. "I'm... I'm not a real adventurer," she stated sadly. "They only took me along because they needed someone who could detect traps. They probably thought this quest was easy money as long as they could avoid falling down any holes, but as soon as they realized it was gonna be tougher, they abandoned me. They probably thought I was dead weight on the retreat anyway."

Admitting that was incredibly painful, but she wasn't about to lie. She figured this was as much a confession to herself as to why she ended up like this as much as she was indulging the alraune's curiosity.

"Wait, you're not an adventurer?" the alraune asked.

"No, I'm... I'm actually just a Peasant with some extras. I can detect traps, but that's about it."

The alraune looked at her in confusion, then burst out laughing, her chest jiggling with the intensity. Even the vines trembled as though the alraune's laughter was being transmitted through them. Alanna was convinced if the alraune wasn't being propped up by her flower she'd be rolling on the ground.

"Wow! No wonder they left you behind! Do they even understand how dangerous it is to bring a non-adventurer with them on a quest?" The alraune could scarcely contain her own amusement. "And then they call me a monster!"

When she noticed her mockery was starting to make tears well up in Alanna's eyes, the alraune tutted and put a hand comfortingly on Alanna's cheek. "Oh, don't worry sweetie. I'm sure they'll get their just deserts someday. You're better off without them."

Alanna was kind of dumbstruck by the alraune's words. "Does... Does that mean you'll let me go?"

The alraune laughed again. "Oh no! Definitely not. But if you're not an adventurer there's no real point seeding you either."

Alanna raised an eyebrow. She knew some basic facts about alraune's but wasn't exactly an expert. "Seeding?"

"Yeah! When I capture an adventurer I 'seed' them. As in, stuff them full of seeds." The alraune made a hole-shape with her thumb and index finger on one hand and a fist with the other, then kind of smashed the fist against the hole. Alanna assumed there was an implication the seeds were not small.

"The seeds are full of good stuff that makes you all dumb, so you wander away into the forest until you pop!" the alraune excitedly explained.

"...Pop?" Alanna asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, pop!" The alraune brought her two hands together and then moved them apart suddenly, the fingers splayed out. "The seeds grow real fast when they're ready, so you pop and a baby alraune grows on that spot!"

That mental image definitely made Alanna's blood run cold.

"But there's no point doing that to you. You'd need to be able to take the seeds far away, and a Peasant like you probably wouldn't even get past the wood pygmies! The ones that remain anyway."

The alraune kind of squirmed, her chlorophyllic tongue licking her lips. "That being said... I haven't caught anyone in a while, and I could really use some relief. I'm sure you don't mind."

Alanna was about to ask what the alraune meant by that when she noticed two tentacles slithering up from the base of the alraune's flower. Unlike the other tentacles she had seen, these had no flowers growing on them and did not taper towards the end, instead having a seam splitting them. When they reached her face, the seams split open, revealing what was an unmistakably penis-shape underneath, gleaming with mucus. Alanna had no way of knowing, but was pretty sure they were well above 'introductory-size' too.

"Uh," Alanna said, beginning to sweat profusely, "I'm not sure I'm okay with this."

"Oh sweetie," the alraune said, her voice dripping with sweetness as she moved the vines holding Alanna lower until Alanna's face was pressed into the alraune's bosom. "You stopped having a choice when you stepped into my grove."

The tentacles unclapsed Alanna's belt buckle with surprising dexterity and pulled her pants down, leaving her butt exposed to the air. She was somehow already dripping wet, a long string of mucus connecting her to her panties after the tentacles moved those down as well.

"Yeah, you're nice and ready. My flowers do that to people, it's part of why I'm so good at luring them in. They stumble into my vines not knowing if they're hungry for honey or thirsty for cunny."

The cock-vines coiled around Alanna's legs several times, then pulled her legs apart and held them firmly in place. They then looped around, one pressing its fattened tip against her wet folds, the other against her tight pucker.

"They're big!" Alanna cried out, trying to struggle in vain, but only really managing to jiggle the alraune's enormous tits. "Too big! You can't just force them in!"

"Shhh," the alraune whispered into her ear. "Don't worry, you're not my first. However, I promise I'll be your best."

The tips of the cock-vines pulsed and a thick glob of hot jelly was pressed up against both of Alanna's hold. This took away what little friction remained and the two cock-vines began to ease their way in.

Alanna gasped as she felt herself being stretched over something larger than a finger for the first time while simultaneously also having her first backdoor experience. The alraune coo'd in response, her lips forming an 'o' shape as she fully entered Alanna, clearly able to experience the full sensation through her vines.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Alanna screamed as she felt the cock-vines gently probing deeper and deeper, a mixture of her own and the alraune's lube running down her thighs in thick rivulets. She let out a deep, throaty moan when she felt the one in her pussy bottom out. The one in her butt had mercifully stopped pressing in more deeply at around the same time.

"Goood," the alraune whispered. "Just let me do all the work. You just focus on having a good time."

If Alanna had the coherency of mind to form a response, it would have been destroyed when the cock-vines began pumping in and out of her. Though they started slowly, they built up speed at a consistent, unforgiving pace. She tried to keep some measure of control of herself, maybe in hopes of conserving her strength in case the alraune dropped its guard at some point, but failed utterly when the cock-vines became unrelenting pistons, forcing her body to feel more pleasure than she ever imagined. She alternated mewling and screaming into the alraune's bosom as her body betrayed her, spending all its strength bucking and struggling against the non-stop assault on her holes.

"P-please! I can't! I'm gonna...gonna!" she begged, but the alraune merely smiled in return.

"Already? So sensitive. Go on, I told you to enjoy yourself," the alraune replied, before leaning in and kissing Alanna. Her tongue danced across Alanna's, the taste of honeydew overwhelming in its potency.

Alanna's body betrayed her, the extra stimulation overcoming whatever resistance she was trying to muster. She screamed helplessly into the alraune's mouth, female juice squirting from her pussy and showering the unrelenting vines. The pistoning neither stopped nor slowed.

The alraune parted lips with Alanna, who was left gasping, desperately trying to refill her lungs to obey her body's desire to continue moaning. "Sorry sugar, but we're not stopping until I finish," the alraune half-heartedly apologized. Alanna could barely register the words.

Alanna found herself being lowered down further, the fucking unceasing even as her position changed, now face-to-face with the alraune's pussy. Rather than pubic hair it instead had a halo of flower-petals, which she soon found herself nose-deep in, the alraune using her hands to force her in

She decided her best bet of surviving was to indulge the alraune and she began to lick. Immediately she tasted something like honey leaking from the alraune's folds, though far more flower-y in taste and far more liquid. There was no indication this even distracted the alraune from her control over her cock-vines, though she moaned luridly to Alanna's touch. Worse, the honey that flowed down her throat caused her insides to burn, especially her pussy. It was like her insides were on fire, a fire it wanted the alraune to extinguish.

Alanna could not keep track of time under this assault, but soon found herself in the midst of another orgasm. Even the fire in her loins continued unabated, making her so wet she felt the cock-vine pushing pressurized feminine fluid out with everything stroke. She squirmed on the cock-vines, her words garbled by the perfect flowerpussy her mouth was pressed on.

Instead, the cock-vines sped up, and the alraune grew louder. "I'm getting close, sweetheart! Oooh, get ready!"

Alanna didn't know how much more her body could take. The alraune's moans grew louder and louder, until she squealed, nearly drowning alanna in honey. The alraune's body convulsed, but more importantly, Alanna felt movement within the cockvines as they slowed down and began to grind against her deepest parts. She felt an explosion of hot liquid inside of her, her vision filling with stars as her body was forced into yet another orgasm as the alraune filled her up with her hot nectar. The sensation of pleasure became overwhelming until her vision went completely dark, all noise and sensation fading into the distance.

Alanna woke up later. Her body ached, like she just ran a marathon without pause, and something warm and sticky leaked out of her insides. She groaned groggily, feeling the vines tighten around her limbs again. Opening her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of the alraune looking through her backpack.

"Oh, you're awake," the alraune responded cheerily. "That was great! You clearly had fun back there, but party's over now. I'm just seeing if there's anything good in here before I turn you to fertilizer."

"Fertilizer?!" Alanna asked. The alraune gave a wicked grin, then pointed towards the base of the flower her body terminated in. Amidst the roots and squirming vines, Alanna finally noticed the bones and skulls littering the forest floor.

Ah, now she remembered. The nickname for alraune's was 'corpse-flower', because they killed animals and people to use as fertilizer. Luckily, she was too desorientated to have a panic attack over that right now. Instead, she saw the alraune emptying out all her stuff on one of her flower petals, then raising a flask from the pile.

"Finally!" the alraune said, pulling at the cork with as much force as she could muster.

"No wait, stop!" Alanna called out in a panic.

"What, you think I don't know what this is?" the alraune asked, almost insulted. Alanna stared at her in complete disbelief. "This is your humanoid booze, isn't it!? I know what this is because I've caught adventurers who had it, and it tasted really good! Besides, what are you even worried about, you're not gonna need this once we're done here anyway."

Confidently, the alraune unpopped the bottle, held it over her open mouth, and received a faceful of igniting alchemist's fire.

The alraune screamed and the entire grove went ballistic. Vines squirmed and lashed randomly as the alraune clawed at the flames consuming her face. Alanna was thrown a short distance as the vines holding her went wild, landing right next to another adventurer's sword.

This. This is what she was waiting for, praying for even. A single chance for survival. She forced her abused body into action, ignoring the pain and fatigue. The sword was elven, bigger than her original, but it had weathered the elements well, showing no rust. She ran towards the alraune and jumped, landing dead center on top of the alraune. She held the plant woman by her throat as she began wildly stabbing, yellow plant-sap flying everywhere. With how far the alraune's vines reached, running was not an option. She had to die for Alanna to live.

The alraune tried to push her off, but her body wasn't anywhere near as strong as the vines. Fuelled by fear and anger, Alanna gored the alraune like a crazed animal. Notifications saying "You have dealt 1 damage!" kept repeating in Alanna's head, but she didn't have time to think why the number was so low.

The alraune motioned with one hand, causing the vines around them to begin swinging in all directions with immense force. Bark shattered under the impacts of blind attacks, until Alanna saw a mass of vines coming towards her. There were too many to cleave, and they covered so much space dodging was not an answer. The alraune didn't even seem to care if she hit herself or not.

Alanna did the only thing she could do: She raised her sword to block the blow. The force seemed to resonate through her whole body and immense pain radiated from her sword arm. She went flying, rolling several times before coming to a stop against a large tree root.

"You have taken 10 damage!"

"You have taken 7 damage!"

"Condition gained: Broken Bone (right arm)"

The numbers rolled past Alanna's vision and she became aware she was close to passing out. The alraune was still blind, but the flames lapping at her head were dying. She had to think of something before she got hit again. The elven sword had landed near her, but it was bent from the blow. Unusable. The alraune had dislodged most of her trinket collection and sent it flying with Alanna, and she saw a spear amidst the debris.

She tried to pick it up, but just closing her fingers was sending pain shooting up her arm. She cursed and took it up with her other arm. It would make for an unwieldy weapon with just her left hand, but it was better than nothing. She dug through her memories for something to help her win this battle, any scrap of information she may have missed, but Khilseith and the others hadn't included her in her battle plan for the alraune. She cursed her own uselessness. No one would have treated an actual Rogue or Ranger like this.

Then she remembered her time with Solizzar. He had so many books, some of which were about monsters. The information was often directed at adventurers, and she brought the article on alraune to the forefront of her mind.

"The body of an alraune isn't real. It's a lure, designed to lure foolish wanderers or adventurers to their doom. All their organs, including their brain, are in their flower."

Alanna gathered what was left of her strength and ran. She fought her own body's need to rest, the pain coming from the right side of her body and her own fear, dodging vines as they lashed around wildly to protect the alraune. Every step forward was a risk, even just touching one of the vines could alert the alraune to Alanna's position and her plan would be for naught. When she drew close to the flower, rather than risk walking the last few steps, she instead dove forward and with a roar pushed the spear as deep into the flower's base as it would go.

"You have dealt 6 damage!"

The alraune let out a glass-shattering scream, reaching volume and pitch no human could physically match. Alanna saw more vines coming towards her and leant her entire weight on the haft of the spear, pushing with every ounce of strength she had. Something gave as she spear dug deeper.

"You have dealt 5 damage!"

The alraune screamed again, then the struggles of both her body and the vines slowed. As though a wave passed through the surrounding vines, they dropped still one by one, until the main body slumped into her flower.

Alanna fell to the ground, breathing hard. She waited a few moments, half-expecting the alraune to come back to life and attack her again. Instead, she received a notification in her mind.

"You have leveled up!"

She yelled wordlessly in defiance, then started crying in relief. She had won.

12