Welldark B2 Ch. 00 Prologue

Story Info
A typical morning with Esther
5.6k words
4.81
4.3k
10

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
463 Followers

Welldark Book 2 - Of all things expected

Who would I like to thank for the creation of this book?
Do I have a little poem that warrants showing?
What do I aim to supply to you, my readers?
There comes a time when work is done and one can lean back.
Just take a breath and take it in.
Right now, progress has been achieved.

The work is never done.
For me, however, this foreword is proof that a segment of it has been readied.
So, I hope you will enjoy this proof of my dedication.
So, I hope you are entertained between the hours of your own toil.

I would like to thank too many people for the creation of this book.
I don't think you are here for poetry.
And I hopefully supply the second part in a series you will want to keep following.
Funatic

_____________________________________________________________

I woke up, as I usually did these days, on my side. Just a few weeks ago, I slept every night flat on my back. My once regular habit had turned to become the exception. Similarly, it was rare for the depth of my dreams to hold me for as long as they once had. Why would I wish to linger in my dreams, when reality had so much more to offer?

Three things rubbed against different parts of my body. Slightly tickling my nose, but primarily filling me with the scent of citrus and cherry, was the soft and wild black mane of Esther. A less pleasing sensation was that of her shirt between her back and my chest. Even now, she was more comfortable with it. Attempts to make her discard it advanced gradually. It took finely worded arguments and encouragements for her to try and many sweet nothings to distract her from herself.

I had no brainpower for any such words or maneuvers at the moment. The lifeblood that would have fueled such thoughts was concentrated in my morning wood. Against which, through no accident, the third thing grinded.

Esther's bubble butt slid up and down along my exposed length. Each motion urged me to hasten my awakening. Pleasure always had been and would be the most effective way to motivate me. My eyes flew open and I was met with amber, yellow tinted eyes. "Morning, my Karitas," she cooed. Her voice was like a taut silk string, wrapped seven times around me and pulling in the direction of her heart. It carried all of her affection for me and all of the sexiness of her dangerously gentle accent. It also carried with it a deep impatience. All mornings began with two of Esther's cravings. Both were hungers and one I was solely responsible for awakening. Gladly, I took the task of satiating that desire.

"Morning, my Esther," I whispered back and bowed over her to complete our morning ritual. Turning her head, she put her ruby red lips on offer. Our fingers intertwined. I once more staked my claim on all she was. It was just the two of us, together in the appropriately sized bed that completely filled my room.

Every day, I fell asleep here, with her nuzzled against me. Every day, she woke up before me. Every day, she woke me up, through gentle swaying and loving touches. Every day, we exchanged six words and a kiss.

From that kiss, I read what I would do next.

We started with a simple meeting of our lips. An almost innocent touch, a breath like a whisper, then the playful extension of her tongue. Soon the sounds of our breathing grew louder. Excited little gasps mingled with the smacking of our lips. My precum smeared on her flawlessly smooth skin, lubricating the gyration of her hips. Her hand reached over her shoulder and caressed the side of my face. Her teeth nibbled at my lower lip, a suggestion for me to do the same -- or something more. She didn't want to let me go, and invited me to fall even deeper into passion. I obliged.

The arm she had used as her pillow wrapped around her. I embraced her tightly. Very tightly. In the crevice of my elbow, I confined her neck. A pushing hand on my arm urged me to tense up a little more. I smirked, choking her while I reached down with my other hand.

I pulled away from the soft crevice between the spheres of her round bottom. A short sacrifice, made only so I could take hold of my cock and angle it properly. I was tempted to use her still virgin backdoor. A juvenile thought that passed through my hormone addled mind. No matter how passionate a morning, it was never appropriate to ram dry into a woman who had never felt that particular sort of pleasure. A little further and I found the distinguishing wetness of her pussy lips.

Esther's spine arched away from me when I penetrated her quivering quim. Our kiss ended with a silent shout on her part. Wide agape, her mouth shaped words that never passed them.

"You're so fantastically tight," I whispered into her ear, slowly advancing deeper into her. The virgin tightness she had possessed weeks ago had gone. What replaced it was a snug, wet embrace that readily accepted me first thing in the morning. Every fold of her soaked cunt gripped me, the muscles of her athletic form shifting past the slippery walls. My cock, a not-so-foreign object, was practically pulled inside. A delightful development, on all accounts.

The squishing of her bubble butt against my groin marked that I was as deep as I could be. I simply stopped, sheathed inside her as much as the position allowed. Morning wood typically meant I was exceptionally sensitive and I didn't want to cum too fast. Making her orgasm multiple times was the more desirable goal. To see her writhe was my joy. Optimally, my own release was either the last touch on a wonderful union or an occurrence in a prolonged session.

My hips remained unmoving, but my unoccupied left hand had plenty of chartered territory to explore once again. Starting at the bottom curve of her hourglass body, I travelled under her shirt and up the trembling side of her athletic midriff. Subtle muscles shifted under my fingers, until I reached further up. The firm proof of her healthy lifestyle was replaced by the abundant blessing of her alluring inheritance. I cupped her large breast, greedily sunk my fingers into the soft flesh until it spilled around them. A deep grunt was all that could escape Esther.

Her face was getting redder and redder from the asphyxiation I forced on her. A simple loosening of my hold allowed her to breathe. She squandered the precious air on a loud moan. I didn't need to look down to know that she was rubbing her clit. I could feel that massaging pressure distantly on my shaft. "You are a perfect, naughty nymphomaniac, were you aware of that, lady of my love?" She shuddered, my breath moving the hairs by her ear. "Impossible to believe you never even masturbated once before me."

"You are a terrible influence," Esther moaned, humour swinging in her sensuous voice. "Take responsibility for the pleasure you showed m-mhmm." A pinch of her nipple cut her off. Where eloquent formulations were present one moment, only a low moan remained.

"I'll take a lot -- all that you offer me," my baritone filled her ear. I twisted slowly and the masochist trembled. "Keep rubbing yourself, my dear lady," I instructed her. Whatever words she had, I silenced them with renewed pressure on her throat. Her pussy gripped tighter. "Faster." The distant rubbing against my shaft accelerated obediently. I bit her ear above the lobe. I let go of the pretty pink crown and watched her tit bounce once. Before the second jiggle, my fingers were sinking into the supple flesh again, disappearing in the seductive size. Fondling and groping her breasts one after the other, I helped myself to her body however I desired. "Cum for me."

Esther curved her back. A writhing gesture, that delivered her chest deeper into my palm. The submissive offer was taken and I squeezed roughly. Down below, the pace of her fingers reached a fever pitch. Wet sounds overpowered my low grunts. She hastened herself to the fulfilment of my order. An intense shudder announced her first orgasm of the day. Spasms continued from there. She kicked a pillow. Grinded against my hand. Forced me to control her by tensing my chokehold. Her walls tightened all around my large cock, sending dangerous crackles of bliss up my spine.

"Good girl," I purred affectionately into her ear. "Keep working your clit, while I take care of your tits and your tight cunt." Those were the words, that preceded me fucking my girlfriend's, my Queen's, pussy properly. Quick and hard, I slammed against her ass, knowing no mercy and caring only for our pleasure. 'If my lady wants a proper ravaging to start the day, then that's what my lady gets,' I thought with great glee.

Esther's facial expression derailed under the constant impacts. Her eyes were glassy. Her lips quivered. What little breathing she got past my arm was shallow and desperate. Wanting to hear more of her, I let go of her throat. One rattling, deep inhale, was quickly followed by a drawn out, orgasmic shout as she came for the second time.

My concept of time was a whirl. The best tool I had was my drumming heartbeat, and I barely paid attention to that. All that mattered was the softness of her ass and tits, jiggling from each repeated impact and each indulging move of my hand. The fingers of my right hand hooked into her cheek. Stretched lips and partly exposed white teeth further twisted her expression towards debauchery. She licked my fingers graciously. Saliva dripped from her pointy fangs. Everything she currently showed was a dreamy contrast to her usually stern behaviour. This was the side of her that only I ever successfully invoked. The slutty, pleasure craving, erotic Esther that no man had been man enough to coax out of her prideful, demanding and industrious self. Both were here, neither contradicted the other, and both I was madly in love with.

Over and over I plunged into the depths of her gripping cunt. I was enchanted by the carefree screams she let out. They were a consequence of my actions and they weren't just for me. Loud and shameless, she announced her pleasure to the world. Everyone could know what we were doing, for what we cared. What could they possibly think that we would not want them to? That we were both having the time of our lives? They were welcome to verify that fact.

Spontaneously, my left hand let go of her tits. The hand glided down her flat stomach, up to her hips and past where it had originally been. I gripped her thigh tightly, pulled it over my own to push deeper into her. It was almost as satisfying to hold as her tits. Muscles were covered by just the right amount of fat to make her legs nicely thick, without losing any of their smooth, hairless grace. Her breasts swayed freely. They rippled in response to the ploughing I was giving her.

Her sight, her scent, her sounds, they all intoxicated me, fuelled me as I came closer and closer to the edge. "I'm cumming," I announced when it was inevitable.

"Inshide!" she slurred her agitated speech, pleasure and the fingers in her mouth transforming words into a mess. "I want your sheed inshide me, dohminahnt Karitash! Deep inshide meeeeeee!" Words failed and turned into barely coherent screams. They were no longer necessary anyways. The clapping sounds grew louder and more frequent. I strained my entire body for the final spurt, tensed what I could to prolong our bliss. Finally, all of my will was overcome by the urge to release.

Pressed completely against her fantastic ass once again, my cum pumped into her womb. White hot lightning filled my vision, the rush of blood and her screams filled my ears. Esther's eyelids fluttered, her mouth was wide open and her tongue venerated my fingers. Her spasming pussy milked me of every drop I had to offer, the desire she had so openly proclaimed present in every fibre of her instincts.

With each pulse of my shaft, the roughness I had taken her with diminished. Gradually, the tension drained from me, until I released my grip on her thigh. My fingers retreated from her mouth and instead brushed gently over her neck. Our breathing calmed as the orgasms petered out.

After a minute, Esther turned her upper body to kiss my cheek. Loving words were purred into my ears. "Another reminder why I accept all of your annoying oddities, my Karitas."

"How snarky you can be in the morning," I retorted and bowed down to her lips again. "We better get you something to eat quickly." I meant those words. She was appeased from the post-orgasmic haze, but that would not last if she did not get breakfast.

We kissed, before I pulled out of her to chase that priority. Esther gasped wantonly, a hand moving towards her agape hole. I crawled towards the box where we kept our clothes. Only after I had pulled out my shirt and boxers for the day, did my gaze wander to my Queen again.

Esther was still laying on her back. Dressed in only an open shirt (one of my shirts, slouching off her shoulders), and with her wild mane completely dishevelled, she made a stark contrast to her public appearance. Her exposed cunt glistened with wetness, was red from the rough pounding she had received. The hand that had crept down scooped up the trickle of semen that left her twitching hole.

Without hesitation, she sucked the mixture of our love juices off her fingers. She did this regularly after we were done. Her excuse was that she didn't want to stain our bedsheets (and I loved the sound of 'our' bedsheets) with any excess. Being fair, that was a valid excuse, given what a pain it was to change the sheets of this room-sized mattress. The offer to buy a box of paper towels for this purpose had been soundly rejected.

I felt a twitch in my halfway flaccid cock. Esther sucked on three of her fingers, cleaning them visibly with her nimble tongue, and reached down with her other hand. Her chest rose and fell with reigniting excitement. Rather than scoop up more of my cum, which wasn't present in such an unusual quantity to warrant it anyway, she rubbed her pussy and then curved some of her digits inside. She gasped, her golden eyes gazing at me past halfway closed lids. The way she devoured my athletic form was flattering beyond all words.

It would have taken a moron to miss that the lady of my love was not yet sated. Dropping the clothes back into the box, I crawled back to her. Although my lust was easily her match, the male biology often disagreed with the readiness of my mind to keep going. Any attempts to deal with this had not yet borne fruit. This did not doom me to be a bystander, however.

I replaced her fingers with mine. "Dextrous Karitas," she swooned, while I skilfully sought her sensitive areas. An interesting side effect of her being uninterested in sexual activities, including self-satisfaction, before meeting me was that I understood how to masturbate her better than she did. For the entirety of our young relationship, I had been there whenever she had sought satisfaction, whether that was in the bed, the shower, or anywhere in the school, ready to capitalise on it as she and the situation allowed. Consequently, her body was completely trained to associate me not only with desire but relief. Trust and habit allowed me to bring greater pleasure to her than she could have herself.

Swiftly, I positioned myself between her parted legs. Continued circling of the roof of her pussy was soon joined by two fingers rubbing her clit. "That you would ever postpone breakfast for anything else...," I teased her with a wink.

"You awakened my interest in this." Esther's huge breasts jiggled with each quivering breath. "I... expect you to... Ahhhh!" She was stopped by a minor convulsion. Each twitch made her pussy appear as the most delicious treat there was. Had I not already cum inside her, I would have immediately dove between her legs to press my face between those squishy thighs. "I expect you...to treat me... appropriately."

I chuckled and stopped. Esther bit her lower lip, when I pinned her unoccupied hands above her head. "What is the appropriate way to treat one such as you? So willing, so horny, so clearly pleased." I stopped a moment to align her wrists, so I could keep her pinned with just my left hand. "One so gorgeous, so clever, so thoroughly mine?" I continued and flicked one of her nipples.

Averting her gaze, lustfully and adorably, she responded, "Whatever you wish, my Karitas. Use me."

"A dangerous thing to say," I playfully warned her. I brought my right hand back to her cunt, watched her eyes close and lips part in a long sigh. Seeking more, I lowered my head to her sensitive chest. Laying flat on her back, the occasional writhing aside, the size of her firm breasts was distributed evenly. Personally, I preferred the look of a woman's chest when she was upright. The bit of droop, the swaying when she moved, the full size on display, the depth of the cleavage, all fantastic to behold. Even if that was my favourite way to behold beauty, I did appreciate it in all of its forms. Flattened, as much as breasts of her size could be flattened, by the laws of physics, her tits broadened her chest, emphasising the curves of her hourglass figure. The nipples slumped away from me, following the curve of Esther's upper back. An easily caught invitation, for me to use her chest to our delight.

I kissed her eagerly offered breasts, one after the other. I had touched them mere minutes ago, yet their squishy softness struck me once more as something unlike anything I had ever been blessed with before. As a man, I was simple. All I needed to be entertained was to be in contact with those fantastic mounds of jiggle and lewdness and tease the hard, pink nipples that crowned them. There was no thought in my head, just a deep appreciation for each second I was granted with her and her body. Her gasps, her moans, her citrus and cherry scent, her smooth skin, the little bumps of her areolas, the way her flesh gave under my lips and the way she cried when I carefully bit her nipple.

Without noticing, I had pulled my left hand towards her chest as well, cupping her size while I aggressively sucked, kissed and licked my way from one tit to the other. "Ka -- aaahhh..." she tried to gasp my name, as she so often did when she was close to climax. While I tirelessly kept fingering her pussy at a rapid pace, I was hit with the greatest surprise a man could ever ask for. Esther wrapped her free hands around my head and pulled me into her bosom with all of the strength of orgasmic rigidity.

I heard her moans twice over. In the air and in her chest. The steady movements of my fingers slowly ebbed away, letting her enjoy the height of her climax and the aftershocks. With one more kiss to her nipple, I freed myself from her embrace and repositioned myself.

My cock was almost at full readiness again. It was certainly erect enough to keep going where we had left off, but it was missing that little bit more for full hardness. Realising the mess my right hand had become, I offered the fingers that had been inside her to Esther. Without hesitation, she sucked on them, tasting what was now almost exclusively her love juice, with remains of my semen being at best a trace.

Wantonly, she gazed over at my erect cock. While she did so, I saw my chance to ask, "Want to try sucking it?"

Esther let go of my now saliva covered fingers to ponder the question. To my disappointment, like all the other times I had brought this up the last couple of weeks, she shook her head. "I have no confidence in my ability in this regard."

I suppressed a sigh. Discussing this would have taken momentum out of the situation and that was the last thing I wanted. With enough patience, I knew I could give her the confidence to try. During our first time, and earlier, she had already shown that she had no aversion to swallowing my cum. Her entire aversion to oral was that she felt that she wouldn't be good at it.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
463 Followers
12