The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 07

Story Info
An awkward encounter in the casino.
4.7k words
4.35
8.3k
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

Saturday 23rd May 2015 -- Part 1

On Saturday evening, we pulled into the car park of Rina's Casino a little later than we'd arranged. It was a first for us both to visit a casino, and we were unsure as to what we should wear, or how much cash to take with us. We decided to dress smart, but casual, although I thought Becky could never look casual, she was always stunning.

I wore smart trousers and jacket while Becky wore a short and naturally tight dress that showed off her long bare legs down to her high heels. The two burly, immaculately dressed doormen couldn't keep their eyes off Becky as she walked in, one nodding his approval to me as we got eye contact.

I was as accustomed to other men leering at my wife as she was receiving those leers. But now, such lustful looks in my presence seemed nothing compared to my experience in the wardrobe as I'd watched another man enjoy full access to her naked body. Even as I thought of the frustration and humiliation that had caused, I felt my arousal develop. I didn't try to control it so much on this occasion as the next few hours would be focussed on things other than sex. Besides that, the end of my teasing and denial period was getting closer.

We pushed through heavy wooden swing doors and entered first of all a plush lounge area. To the left was a large, dazzlingly lit bar, a couple of well-dressed men chatted to a glamorous looking barmaid. All three glanced across as we entered the floor, and I detected the usual 'second glance' from the men, as well as a jealous look away from the barmaid. There were a few tables scattered around this area, only one occupied by an older couple who sat in silence. Soft jazz music played in the background adding to the peaceful, relaxing ambience. The carpet felt thick and expensive as we walked towards the gaming area directly up ahead. We stopped as we reached the steps that led down to the gaming floor and looked for familiar faces.

"Is that Phil over there on that slot machine?"

It appeared to be, so we went over, thankful to see someone we knew.

"Phil, hi, are you the only one here?"

"Shush, I'm concentrating," he said as he nudged to try for a winning row on the slot machine. "Shit!" he exclaimed as his efforts brought him no reward. "I've only been here twenty minutes and I'm down twenty quid already. Bastard machine!" He walked away, and we followed, grinning to each other.

"Where are the other two?"

"They've been waiting for you by the baccarat table."

Sure enough, there they both were, Paul and Ben standing near a semi-circular table watching an attractive female croupier dealing cards to a single person, an elderly man with a fat, unlit cigar in his mouth.

"Hello, Becky," said Paul cheerfully. "Long time, no see."

"You're looking well," Becky said. "Hello, Ben, sorry we're a bit late, you've not been waiting for us too long, I hope."

Ben blushed a little and gave a rare smile as he looked at Becky. "No, no it's ok, I'm just getting myself psyched up."

Thinking he was joking, Becky laughed at Ben's unnecessarily serious attitude. He looked back at her, his smile gone, she realised he wasn't joking.

"David tells me you've got this super winning system," she said trying to sound just as serious.

Ben shook his head quickly at her and held up his hand.

"Don't say that too loudly," he whispered. "You're not supposed to have systems, you can get thrown out."

"Oh, sorry," she whispered, looking sideways at me.

Phil interrupted. "Come on you two, this is serious business. We're here with a professional, everything has to be just right. We're not here for fun, we're here to watch him win hard cash."

Ben looked at him sceptically. "Yes, Phil, maybe you should listen to yourself," he said sharply. Noticing Becky's eyes were still on him, he looked at her nervously and gave an apologetic laugh. "He's always winding me up."

"Would anyone like to join the table?" a voice interrupted the banter.

We turned to the dealer who was looking at us expectantly. I immediately noticed how attractive she was, as did the others. She was very smartly dressed in a green jacket and short black skirt. Her blonde hair was cut in a bob and I found myself getting lost in her deep blue eyes that scanned us all, one by one. In my heightened state of ongoing arousal, I was always going to be the one most caught by such a dazzling display of sexuality. I had trouble looking away.

Phil leaned towards me and whispered. "No wonder Ben can't keep away from this place, I wouldn't mind losing more than just money to her."

"Yes, I'd like to take a place, if that's ok," said Ben.

The dealer beckoned him to sit down at the seat vacated by the previous player, and Ben dutifully did as he was directed. He placed a small pile of colourful chips on the table top and neatly stacked them. As he did so, the attractive dealer explained, with little expression in her voice, the rules regarding wagering. It was a patter she had given so many times before, words she was able to repeat without thinking, maybe even while she was asleep. When she'd finished, she prompted him to bet. He slid a single chip across the green surface onto an area marked 'Player' and the dealer dealt four cards, two for the herself and two for Ben.

"Player has nine, dealer has four, player wins." She slid a chip across the table surface to Ben.

"Well done, Ben," we said supportively, with Phil slapping him on the back.

"Get off me, I've only won one hand." He made a gesture not to touch him.

The dealer smiled faintly at us all watching him, suspecting we were mocking his small win.

"Bets please," she said, and Ben slid a chip across the surface again to the area marked 'Player'.

Again, she dealt out the cards, two to the dealer and two to the player. "Player has five, the dealer has five. One card to the player." She turned over a card, it was an ace. "Player has six, dealer has five, player wins." She slid a chip across to Ben.

We all gave a small cheer.

"Shut it you lot, you'll have us thrown out," Ben protested.

"You're winning so much off them with this winning streak, you'll be the owner of this place soon," laughed Phil. "It'll be up to you who gets thrown out."

"Just bugger off and watch someone else if you can't take the game seriously," he snapped.

Phil winked at the dealer who turned back to Ben.

"Bets please," she said.

Ben put another chip on the same spot, and again the dealer dealt the cards. This time the dealer had a better hand and she reached across to scoop Ben's chip from where he'd placed it.

"Quit while you're ahead Ben," suggested Paul unhelpfully.

Ben ignored him and placed his next bet as he had with the previous.

After about twenty hands of baccarat, I was getting bored watching. Ben hadn't changed his bet on any of the hands, and was two chips to the good. The others were starting to get fed up too, Phil had stopped making comments which proved, without doubt, his growing boredom.

Becky leaned towards me and whispered: "Do you fancy trying one of the games, we've been here twenty minutes and haven't lost a penny yet, I'm feeling a bit left out."

"You don't seriously want to play this do you?" I answered, quietly.

"No way!" she said. "I'd have a try at blackjack."

"Come on, I think I saw a blackjack table over there."

There were already three people sitting at the blackjack table with two spare places. The croupier, seeing us approach, invited us to join, and nervously we sat down. Each of us had fifty pounds worth of chips which we placed before us.

"Place your bets please, ladies and gentlemen," said the male croupier.

We each placed a single chip in front of ourselves, while the croupier waited for all five at the table to bet, then one by one placed a single card in front of each of us. He spoke aloud the value of each card dealt. To Becky, he dealt a four, and to me, a king. Finally, he dealt himself a seven. Then, he dealt a second card to each of the players in the same way, also stating aloud the total value held by each person. He gave Becky a nine which he informed her, totalled thirteen. Then to me, a jack, telling me my total was twenty. Finally, he dealt himself a card face down.

Continuing in the same order, he looked at the first player who said: "Stick".

He turned to the next player who asked for another card and was bust. When he got to Becky, she said, "I'll have another."

He dealt her a ten and told her she was now bust.

He turned to me, and I chose to stick with what I had.

Turning his hidden card to reveal a queen the dealer announced: "The house has seventeen."

He slid an equivalent chip across the table to one of the other players and one to me. I turned apologetically, but slightly triumphantly, to Becky. "Sorry." I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't blame me, it was the cards."

On the next hand, Becky won and I lost, much to her delight. Then, on to a third hand, both of us winning, and so on to a fourth hand. We stayed at the table for about a half hour, with other players leaving and joining until we decided to adjourn for a drink. We scooped up our chips and counted them as we walked to the bar.

"Yes!" exclaimed Becky, "I've got fifty pounds. I broke even with that fifty you gave me to start with, what about you?"

"A hundred and fifty," I answered. "That's a nice round one hundred profit."

"Nice! What are you going to buy me?" asked Becky, digging me playfully in the ribs. Suddenly she stopped.

"You ok?" I asked.

A couple were walking our way, and I instantly recognised Liam, the man who only yesterday had romped naked on my bed with Becky while I watched in lustful jealous silence from inside the wardrobe. I was quickly overcome with embarrassment, but knew I had to act as though I knew nothing of him. After all, I'd neither met the man nor supposedly ever seen him before.

When he spotted Becky, who was now too close for either of them to pretend not to notice each other, there was a painful silence. It was actually me who broke the silence.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked.

That seemed to release Becky from the spell. "Oh, yes. This is Liam." She smiled at me, and looked back at Liam. "You know, from the gym."

"Oh right!" I held out my hand to Liam who took it and we shook. "The famous Liam from the gym." I don't know why I felt so confident in this situation. For once, I felt more in control than Becky.

With nervousness in his voice, Liam responded. "You must be David."

I distinctly felt I was also on a higher footing than Liam, who was clearly uncomfortable. I looked at the pretty blonde woman who stood beside him; she was a little shorter and a little younger than Becky. I reached my hand across to her and shook her hand.

"This is Gina," Liam said. "And this is Becky. One of my... er... I do personal training for her... you know, from the gym."

"From the gym," repeated an amused Gina, picking up on the uneasiness of the meeting.

"Isn't this a surprise?" said Becky, pointedly.

Surely, Becky wasn't jealous of Liam's girlfriend, I thought. I was secretly loving this.

"I thought you knew about Gina, we've been going out, on and off, for a couple of months now," Liam said quickly, as if trying to explain his way out of an indiscretion.

"No. I meant us meeting in a casino," Becky explained.

Liam laughed. "Oh, er, yes, we often come here, don't we, Gina?" Gina didn't answer. "I've not seen you here before."

"We came with some of David's friends, it's our first time. Bit of an eye opener." Becky smiled sweetly at Liam.

She wasn't happy, I could tell, and I was also pleased to sense Liam's continued discomfort.

"Have you had any luck?" he asked, trying desperately to engage in a normal conversation.

"Just about breaking even I'd say," Becky responded, glad to have some idle chatter.

"I'm up a little," I added.

"We've only just got here; can I get you a drink?"

"Actually, we were just leaving," answered Becky.

I looked quizzically at her.

"Shouldn't you have cashed your chips in over there if you're leaving?" asked Gina, innocently.

"Oh, is that where you do it? Just shows how new we are to this, doesn't it," I answered for Becky.

Gina smiled a little condescendingly at me. "The same place that you bought them from earlier."

Now it was my turn to feel uneasy, sensing Gina's vague sarcasm.

"Come on David, let's go cash these chips in."

"Offer's still open for a drink before you leave," Gina said. It seemed she was also sensing nervousness between Liam and Becky, but she was also feeling mischievous.

We looked fleetingly at each other, not having expected Gina to repeat the invite.

"It's up to you," continued Gina, but we usually have a little drink to build up some Dutch courage before we play. If you change your mind, we'll be in the bar."

"Yes, join us," Liam added.

Becky smiled and nodded acceptance, and we went across to the cashier's booth. I wasn't sure how Becky was going to handle this, but I was hoping we wouldn't be staying too long. A chance, short meeting that put Liam on the back foot was fine, but I didn't want to stay in his company too long, and there was something about Gina I didn't feel comfortable with.

"Wow," I said to Becky quietly, while we queued at the cashier's desk behind one person being served. "This is some coincidence."

"I promise you, David, I had no idea we'd bump into them. And I had no idea he had a girlfriend."

"Sounds a bit of a casual relationship to me; on and off, I think he said."

We moved to the window and lumped all of our chips together and slid them under the window for the cashier to take.

"Would that have stopped you arranging that little get together on Thursday?" I asked.

"Probably not, but I'm just a bit... I don't know, shocked. No, not shocked, just surprised."

"Do I detect a little jealousy?" I mocked.

"David, I'm not jealous," she snapped.

"Sorry, I was only joking."

"Would you like a cheque or cash for your chips?" asked the cashier, with a smile.

"Cash please," I answered.

"I can't believe he came round to the flat to... you know... all while he was going out with someone else. No wonder he's so nervous, he must be terrified if she finds out."

"Are we staying to have a drink with them, or do we just slip out?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"It sounds like we're just slipping out."

"Correct."

The cashier counted out the money while we watched, then slid it under the window in the tray. "Thank you for playing at Rina's Casino."

I took the money while Becky walked out, sliding the notes into my wallet as I followed.

"Really, Becky, what is the problem?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Ok, I feel just a little bit cheated by him, that's all. No big deal. I just wish he'd mentioned her. Of course, there's nothing wrong with him having a girlfriend. I don't know why I should think he wouldn't have one. He's good looking, he's young, he's loaded."

"He's got just about everything."

"I'm not jealous though, and I don't want you to think that."

"If you say you're not jealous, I believe you."

There were a few moments of silence before Becky spoke again. "Doesn't it bother you that he's got a girlfriend?"

"Why should it? In fact, to be honest, it's a bit more of a turn on."

Becky looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"She's not in your league, but she is rather attractive. It makes it just a touch more frustrating for me knowing he got to sleep with you as well as her, while I'm still locked up in this thing."

Becky thought about that for a moment before nodding her head.

I continued: "There he is with a girlfriend probably getting as much as he wants, I'm getting teased and frustrated by you. Then, in addition to all the sex he's already getting, he also cheats on her by having a great time getting naked with you. While I'm forced to watch!"

"I like the way you describe it."

"I could even imagine Liam with the two of you while I was made to watch," I said, feeling my penis come to life.

Becky snuggled up to me. "David, you really must be learning from me. That's a very wicked and cruel way I could make you suffer. I like that very much!"

"It was just a thought."

"Shall we go back in and have that drink with them?" She reached up and kissed me on the cheek.

Moments later, we were back inside, passing the same doormen who again looked Becky up and down. We walked past the cashier's booth, across the gaming floor to where we saw Ben still playing baccarat; Phil and Paul were no longer with him. Then, on to the bar where we saw Liam and Gina sitting together at a table with drinks.

"Becky." Liam waved, and Gina turned to see us approach. "Glad you decided to join us, what would you like to drink?" Liam sounded just a touch more relaxed as he looked from Becky to me.

Becky asked for a gin and tonic while I opted for a beer.

"Sit down here," Gina said, motioning for Becky to sit beside her. "Seeing you and Liam know each other so well, you might be able to teach me a thing or two about him."

Becky gave a short laugh and looked at me with a knowing smile. "What makes you think I know him that well?"

Liam called from the bar. "Gina, you ok with your drink, or do you want another?"

"I'm fine," she answered. "He does fuss over me, but isn't that the way it should be?" She took a sip of her drink.

As she looked over the rim of her glass, I felt her eyes fall on me. She was still looking at me as she put her glass down. "Do you go to the same gym, David?" Gina asked. Those eyes were so hypnotic, as was the quiet, almost lazy way she spoke.

"No, I'm not really into all that. I go for an occasional jog, that's about all the exercise I get."

Liam returned carrying two glasses for Becky and me, and placed each before us. "Is this a one off, never to be repeated visit to the casino, or are you hooked now?" He was getting more confident now, as he must have felt I knew nothing of his illicit meeting with Becky.

"It's interesting," I answered. "I've nothing against gambling, I've just never had the urge to get involved with it. I suppose I might visit again but I could take it or leave it."

"I love it," Becky butted in. "I'm not sure if it's the gambling alone that I like, more the setting and the atmosphere."

Gina watched the pair speaking to each other with curiosity as if picking up a certain chemistry between them. She placed her hand on Liam's as if to remind him she was still there.

"Did you go to casinos before you met Liam?" Becky directed the question to Gina.

"How do you know it wasn't me who got Liam in to coming to casinos?"

"Oh, sorry," Becky said, fearing she'd insulted Gina. "I suppose I jumped to conclusions there."

"Just ignore me, I'm only joking. I'm such a sweet, innocent looking, clean living girl, it's only natural to assume it's Liam, the wicked high flyer, leading me astray."

She wrinkled her nose as she looked at Liam and I thought how sexy she looked. She was so very pretty, in a young innocent way, and I liked the look of her silken blonde hair that rested gently and casually on her shoulders. Her skin, lighter than Becky's, looked just as smooth, and I couldn't help notice the delicate contours of her breasts.

"My clean living girl?" said Liam, with a hint of mockery. "Convent educated, good catholic girl."

"I was convent educated, and I am a good catholic girl," she protested good naturedly.

"That's what I said." Liam smiled defensively. "But it was Gina who dragged me here. She knows the owner of the casino."

"Really?" Becky said.

"Not that well," she answered. "Anyway, what's happened to your friends?"

"Oh, they're my friends really," I replied, "that's why we've come, to watch one of them win his fortune. That's him over at the baccarat table."

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers
12