The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tubby bloke?" Gina said, looking to where I pointed.

"Yes, that's Ben. He's got this system or formula he came up with, kept telling us how much he's been winning, so we decided to come and watch him."

"Baccarat?" Liam pulled a face.

"Just what I think! We watched for about twenty minutes, didn't we, Becky?"

"Couldn't take any more," she said. "It's got to be the most boring card game ever invented. Sorry, it's not one of your favourite games, is it?" she suddenly said, thinking she may be insulting Gina again.

"Don't even understand the rules," Gina responded, taking another sip. "How much did he win?"

"Haven't got a clue, don't care either," laughed Becky. She emptied her glass. "David. Go get another round. Liam, Gina, do you want another?"

"Yes, I think I will. Could get a taste for this tonight," answered Gina.

I left the three of them to chat at the table while I went to the bar to order drinks. While I waited for the barmaid to finish serving someone else, I kept looking back at our table unable to hear what they were talking about, but they seemed to be enjoying each other's company, having a laugh and joke. I was surprised how relaxed I actually felt in Liam's company despite what had happened between him and Becky, but I wasn't sure about Gina, there was something I didn't quite trust about her. I was sure there was more to the gorgeous young blonde than I could see on the surface. But what a surface she had!

The barmaid provided me with a tray for our drinks and I took them back to the table.

"Sounds like you've all been having a fun time while I was at the bar," I said.

Becky put her hand on my arm. "Just telling them about the time when we were in Ibiza and you went to the bar for some drinks and you fell asleep. I came looking for you after a twenty minute wait and found you about to slide off the bar stool."

"Why would they be interested to hear about that?" I asked.

Gina answered for her. "I think she told us because of how long you were away just now. She thought you'd done it again."

"Oh sorry, David," said Becky reaching out to hold my hand. "But she's right, I was trying to listen for snoring." They all laughed again.

As the evening wore on, Liam and Gina showed little signs of wanting to go to the casino floor, but we were enjoying their company. Perhaps it was because we were also becoming more intoxicated and relaxed with each other, although, as I was driving, I was keeping my drinking to a minimum; just four halves of beer the entire evening. We also weakened at the smell of food after a while and had burgers and chips delivered to our table. When we finished, Becky, taking me by surprise, made Liam and Gina an offer.

"Do you fancy coming back to our flat for a drink? Poor David's struggling to keep up with us because he's driving, if we went back to ours, he can have a drink too."

Liam looked a little nervously at me. "Is that ok?"

"Yes, that's fine," I answered, feeling Becky was up to something.

"Gina?" prompted Becky.

"Yeah sure, why not?" She fumbled for her bag.

As we all stood up, I noticed Gina sway a little as she found her feet, and as I was the nearest, she linked my arm to steady herself. We stayed like that as we walked to the exit.

"Just look at the cosy couple," said Becky.

"He does have his uses, your husband, doesn't he?" Gina responded with a giggle.

I caught Paul's eye as we headed for the exit and gave him a wave; he returned that with a thumbs up. I decided I'd give him or Phil a ring tomorrow to find out how Ben had got on. As we walked out to the car park I wondered if Liam and Becky were also linking behind us, out of my sight. I did feel a little light headed as the night air hit me, but I thought nothing of it as I felt I was clearly under the drink drive limit; I'd had barely two pints. But it actually felt like I'd drunk double that.

We got into the car with Becky in the front next to me; I'm glad it wasn't Gina or Liam next to me, then we set off. I definitely felt more intoxicated than I should have been, but maybe it was because of the burger not agreeing with me, or it might have even been to do with my desperation to have an orgasm. I was quite close to two very sexy ladies. I turned onto the well-lit main road but felt my vision was blurred by the strong street lights.

"Careful David." Becky held the wheel as I swerved a little. "Are you ok?"

I hadn't even noticed I'd drifted towards the kerb.

"This is going to be a fun drive," said Gina with a short giggle.

Taking the next turn onto a main road and picking up some speed, I didn't notice our approach to a set of traffic lights. It was only when I heard the blast of a car horn and the screeching of brakes that I realised I'd gone straight through on red. I saw the car swerve out the way and career towards the curb.

"David!" yelled Becky. "What are you doing? You just went through a red light."

"I'll have to stop," I said, slowing the car down. The car that swerved hit a wheelie bin or something."

"No way. Just keep going, nobody else saw you."

"Yes, it's probably best that you keep going, David," urged Liam. "The road's deserted and I doubt the other car caused any damage apart from the bin."

That was bad enough, I thought, but I carried on driving, keeping a close eye on my driving the rest of the way home. Getting out of the car I actually felt better, but I couldn't understand what had caused my loss of control. As Liam had said, the other car wouldn't have had any damage and nobody was injured, so, to have stopped would have caused me more problems than were necessary.

Becky held my hand as we climbed the stairs to the top floor apartment. "Don't worry about it, David, everything will be fine."

Coming next in Chapter 8: Back at the apartment, Becky organises a game of Wish, Tell, Grass, in which much is revealed about the participants.

12