The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 12

Story Info
Our games of tease and denial reach a devastating level.
5.9k words
3.73
17.6k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination, male submission, caning, tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device and cuckoldry. The premise is to explore, if certain circumstances arose, what may happen if such fantasies were taken too far. The characters are not based on any living or deceased persons and are not written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. If you are not interested, or find such subjects objectionable or not in line with your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

*

Monday 25th May 2015

The bright sun streaming through the patio awakened me from my uncomfortable sleep on the sofa. I looked across the room and saw Becky in baggy tracksuit bottoms and T shirt, waiting for the kettle to boil. My morning erection struggled in its cage, more so because of the previous night's frustration. I sat up.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said, smiling at me. "Thought a nice cuppa would make you feel better."

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Still sleeping off their exertions of last night."

"I bet they are."

"Do I detect a little jealousy?"

"Of course you do. I haven't come for weeks don't forget."

Becky smiled contentedly and poured the hot water from the kettle into two cups. I stood up awkwardly as my balls, pulled by the attempted erection, rubbed against the hard plastic. I felt my bottom throb from the caning, and I winced as I placed my hands on my bare buttocks and felt the raised welts left by Gina's sadistic cane strokes.

"Sore Arse?" asked Becky.

"What do you think?"

"I think someone's woken up a little grumpy this morning."

"I'm so frustrated, so desperate to get this thing off, you can't imagine the lust I constantly feel."

"The opposite of how I feel at the moment, perhaps," she said whimsically.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Early visitor?" I said, looking quizzically at the intercom.

Becky got there first. "Hello."

"Police Officers Owen and Jameson. We wish to speak to Mr David Emerson."

Hearing the man's voice through the speaker, I looked at Becky, slightly shocked. "Police? For me. Why?" I said quietly.

"Could I ask what this is about?" Becky said on my behalf.

"If we could come in, we'll explain everything to Mr Emerson."

"Just hang on a sec," she said to them before holding the mute button. "Better get dressed quick."

I felt my restricted erection quickly subside as I rushed into the bedroom where Gina and Liam lay asleep.

"Come right up, Officers," I heard Becky say into the mike.

I got dressed quickly into my tracksuit bottoms and T shirt, and came out of the bedroom just in time to see the two Officers enter the room.

"Mr Emerson?" said the female.

"Yes, that's me."

"My name is Constable Jameson and this is Constable Owen. Would you mind answering a few questions please?"

"No problem, please go ahead."

At that moment, Gina, with a bed sheet wrapped around her naked body, and Liam, dressed in his shorts, emerged sleepily from the bedroom. The two Officers looked enquiringly at them.

"What's going on?" Gina asked.

"These are our friends who stayed over last night," Becky explained to the Officers.

PC Jameson seemed satisfied, and looked back at me. "As I was about to say, Mr Emerson, could you tell me what you know of a traffic incident at the junction of Chapel Road and Park Road the night before last. That would be Saturday 23rd May."

"Oops!" Gina said, quickly putting her hand to her mouth.

Everyone looked at her.

"Sorry," she said with an embarrassed giggle.

"Yes, I do know something, not much to it, really," I answered. They had to be referring to me jumping the red light and causing another car to swerve onto the kerb, hitting a bin. I had no intention of lying, which would only have made matters worse.

"Will you tell us what you know, Mr Emerson?" PC Jameson continued.

"Nothing much to tell. We were returning from the casino and I missed a red traffic light. Another car narrowly avoided hitting me and swerved out of the way."

"Can you confirm you failed to stop after the incident?"

"There was no point in stopping; there was no collision, nobody was injured," I said, even though I knew the other car had mounted the pavement and hit something.

"I'm afraid it was a little more serious than you think. The other car hit a lamp post causing extensive damage. In addition, the driver sustained a head injury."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise. I was so shocked that I'd missed the red light."

"You failed to stop to report the incident."

I was beginning to feel very nervous. "As I said, I didn't know there had been a crash, and especially not that someone was injured. Is the driver ok?"

"You say you were unaware you caused the other vehicle to mount the pavement," added PC Owen.

"Ok, I know I should have stopped to check, but it was so minor, I didn't think any damage had been done," I said, trying to make my decision sound reasonable.

"Perhaps you should have thought to check instead of making that assumption," PC Jameson said. "Fortunately the driver had a passenger who was able to give him assistance and arrange treatment."

"I'm really sorry," I said. "I didn't realise."

My response was met with an icy stare from the young Officer. Was she inviting me to say more?

"How did you track me down?" I asked. "Not that I was deliberately trying to hide," I added, quickly.

"Fortunately, or unfortunately from your viewpoint, a member of the public reported the incident. It corroborated what the driver and passenger of the other vehicle told us."

"But there was nobody around, apart from the other car, not at that time of night, there were only the four of us in the car," I said, looking around at the others, each in turn. As my eyes fell on Gina, I detected a look of guilt on her face. Realisation dawned on me, but surely not. "It was you, wasn't it?"

"Maybe," she answered sheepishly, and a little defiantly.

"Mr Emerson, we would like you to accompany us to the police station where we will conduct an official interview ...." PC Jameson began. The remainder of what she said was lost on me as I struggled to understand what was happening, and why Gina would do such a thing.

"Do I have to go to the police station?" I asked, feeling a little dazed.

"Yes, I have just said, you will have to accompany us, Mr Emerson."

"Is it ok if I put something else on before we go?"

"PC Owen will stay with you while you change."

I went into the bedroom with the male Officer leaving the others with PC Jameson.

"What's going to happen next?" I asked him.

"When we get to the station, we'll conduct a formal interview and you will be asked to make a written statement. A date will then be set for you to go before a magistrate. Usually it all moves fairly quickly, probably later this week."

As we returned from the bedroom, I picked up on the conversation that had been going on amongst the others and PC Jameson.

"What will he get?" Becky was asking the female Officer.

"If he pleads guilty, it'll probably just be a fine and points on his licence."

"If he pleads not guilty?" she asked, tentatively.

"If he pleads not guilty, the case will be deferred to a later date. If he is then found guilty, the penalty will be much heavier."

"Why can't he just pay for the damage to be repaired?"

"Our concern is the offence that has been committed, that of not stopping to report a traffic incident. It hasn't helped his case that someone sustained an injury."

Standing in the group, once again, my eyes were fixed on Gina, who looked back at me with an expression of defiance. Becky, though, had a look of deep concern on her face.

"Unless you are happy with an appointed solicitor, I suggest you arrange for a solicitor of your own to be at the station within the next hour," PC Jameson said to Becky.

"Don't worry, David, we'll sort that out."

With my heart pounding and anger towards Gina rising within me, I left the apartment with the two Officers.

Everything went very quickly at the station, and four hours later, I returned to the apartment in a taxi. To say I was dismayed to see Gina and Liam still there, was an understatement.

"What's she still doing here?" I asked, looking sternly at Becky.

Gina answered for her. "If you must know, I was concerned and wanted to stay to see if you were alright."

"You were concerned about me?" I said in disbelief. "If only you'd been concerned about me when you went to grass me up to the police."

"I know, and I'm really sorry about that, but I was so angry with you for accusing me of stealing that money from you."

"David," Becky interrupted as she moved towards me. "What's going to happen over this?"

"I was charged with failing to stop after a traffic accident, also charged with failing to report the accident. The witness who telephoned them to report me ..." I looked pointedly at Gina, "said I was aware the other vehicle crashed into something and I chose not to stop. They advised me to plead guilty and accept a fast track sentence."

"A fast track sentence! What's that all about?" Becky asked.

"To get through minor offences quickly and free up the courts, the county are trialling a system to get petty crimes such as driving offences through the courts as quickly as possible. They described it as a conveyor belt in the court system with all the defendants lined up ready to go in, one after the other. If you accept a fast track admission of guilt, you go before a magistrate within a week. In my case, they have a cancellation tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow! Wow, that was quick."

"They advised me to plead guilty and accept that appointment as my co-operation with the fast track system is taken into account when deciding my sentence. So, I'll just get a fine and points on my licence, and that will be it."

"At least it gets it over with," said Becky. holding my hand tenderly. "It'll all turn out ok, no real harm done."

"Especially if Gina pays the fine out of the cash she stole from me," I said, glaring at her.

Gina opened her mouth in horror.

Becky spoke quickly: "No," she said. "While you were gone, we had a long chat, and we've agreed we'll all go on a nice four week break at Liam's apartment in Crete. Liam has very kindly offered to pay for our flights getting there; he can put it down as a business expense. It'll be really good the four of us going together so we can straighten things out and put all this behind us." She looked hopefully at me.

"I can't even think straight at the moment, Becky, especially not about holidays until after this is sorted."

She gently ran her fingers over my chest, lingering teasingly on my nipple. "It'll be all over with tomorrow with this fast track thing and we can forget about it. We can carry on with the fun on a nice long holiday."

Just feeling her physical touch, and hearing her soft, sensual voice, I knew I was well and truly under her control. Such was the sexual power she had over me, I found myself already weakening.

Tuesday 26th May 2015

"David!" I heard Becky's voice calling urgently as I lay in bed, slowly rousing from my deep sleep. She was naked, as was I, but any thoughts of a sexual nature were non-existent with my court appointment to attend that morning.

"Come on, you must get up and get ready to go, you've only got two hours," she said.

Quickly realising what she was saying, I jumped up. I had a terrible taste in my mouth that made me feel sick, and without saying a word, I rushed into the bathroom to clean my teeth. My thoughts of what had happened the previous day were running through my mind. From spending several hours at the police station, to returning home in the afternoon and opening a couple of bottles of wine and eating something that I couldn't remember. I vaguely remember Gina and Liam leaving very late before Becky and I crashed out.

When I finished my shower, I got dressed smartly for my court appearance, and emerged from the bedroom to the smell of a cooked breakfast Becky had quickly concocted. It wasn't what I needed at that moment due to the growing fear of having to stand before a magistrate.

"I'll just go and get dressed," she said, leaving me at the table with a full plate in front of me. "I'm coming with you."

"You don't have to, Becky. It'll be over in a few minutes; I'll just have to write them a cheque and I'll be on my way home."

"David, I'm coming with you, I'm supporting you in this. After all, I'm just as responsible as anybody for what's happening."

Becky disappeared into the bedroom leaving me to nibble what I could from the breakfast she'd cooked.

I was still sitting at the table when she returned, I'd not touched much of the food.

"Hurry up, David, forty minutes to get there. If you're late, the magistrate will be a lot more severe dishing out punishment than me, you know."

My smile was forced. "I think you've got that the wrong way round."

We arrived at the small magistrate's court just in time for my name to be called by an official. He informed us I had five minutes before I was to enter the courtroom. As we took a seat right outside, a middle aged woman in a smart pin striped suit of pants and jacket approached and reached out to shake my hand. She was a handsome woman with long shocking red hair that rested silkily behind her. There was barely a smile from her.

"I'm Lola Johnson, your assigned legal representative. I'm sorry this is so rushed, Mr Emerson, but I think you have made a correct choice allowing the court to deal with your case so quickly."

"Hopefully it will help," I replied.

"It will. However, without wishing to startle you too much, there is a very, very slight possibility you may receive a short custodial sentence."

"What?" It was Becky who reacted the quickest.

I felt my knees weaken. "It's a minor motoring offence."

Lola nodded slowly. "The driver of the other vehicle had a slight injury, unfortunately, which does make a difference."

"How slight?" Becky demanded to know. "Enough to put my husband in prison?"

"He had to have hospital treatment," Lola answered.

"Was he sent home in a coma?" Becky was getting very angry.

"I've spoken to Judge Morris and she insists on making an example," Lola said, trying to keep her voice calm. "To be honest, she's not in a good mood, but she is taking into account your admission of guilt and choice of fast track sentencing."

"Being in a bad mood shouldn't be reason to take a man's freedom," argued Becky. "Is there no way round this?"

Lola shook her head. "I must stress, it's very unlikely a prison sentence will be given, but I know what she's like, and I want to be open with you about all possibilities. Try not to worry, though; almost definitely you will come away with just a fine, but I suggest you be as respectful as possible when you go in." Those words seemed to be directed at Becky rather than me.

"Have we time to nip to the bathroom?" Becky asked.

"Both of you?" Lola looked quizzically at her. "I suppose, if you hurry."

"Quick, David, even if there's only a slight possibility you have to go to prison, we'd best sort out your ... thing." Becky glanced at a curious Lola.

I was in a daze, I couldn't believe I might be going to prison. "Er, yes," I mumbled, realising what she meant. I still had the cock cage on.

"Where's the nearest gents toilet?" asked Becky.

"Down the corridor, they're not gender specific." Lola's voice trailed away as we ran along the noisy tiled floor.

Once inside the small bathroom with the door locked, Becky ordered me to drop my trousers. "David, I'm so sorry about this, I didn't think in my wildest dreams Gina could do something to cause you to go to prison."

As she spoke, she was rooting through her bag for the key which she always kept on her. She fumbled the small metal key into the hard metal lock and turned it. There was no erection for me this time when my penis popped out. Sex was the last thing on my mind.

Moaning with relief at feeling the freedom after so long locked up, I massaged my penis, as well as my balls. "At least nobody will see that thing if I do end up inside." Then panic really gripped me as I heard the words I'd spoken. "Becky, I can't go to prison. I'll not cope in there."

Kneeling in front of me, Becky wrapped her hand around my penis and moved her mouth to it. Her tongue licked the end.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You could be inside for months; I'm going to make it a bit easier for you."

"Months?" I almost shouted. "Saying that isn't making it any easier for me."

She licked and massaged my penis but without any success; it wasn't going to happen while I was feeling so much stress over what might happen to me when I went before the magistrate.

"That bitch, Gina, is to blame for all this," I complained, despite Becky working on my flaccid penis.

"I know," Becky replied, pausing for a moment.

When a light tapping was heard on the door, both of us stood rigid and looked at each other.

"Ok, just coming." Becky looked up at me as we both recognised the double entendre, normally we would have been amused. Not this time.

With nothing happening down below, I quickly pulled up my pants and tucked my shirt in.

Becky checked me over before kissing me quickly on the lips. "I promise, I'll make this up to you."

Two minutes later, we were ushered into the small court room along with Lola. It was more like a large office than the standard court we were expecting. A stern looking woman sat at a desk far too big for her. She looked to be in her forties with short dark hair, a little plump in the face and intimidating dark eyes that forced me to look down to the floor.

At the side of the desk sat a young woman smartly dressed in a grey jacket and short skirt; she looked a similar age to me. She was holding a note pad on her bare legs which she crossed provocatively when she saw me. As someone who was a victim of a cockteaser, I knew how such women behaved, and it looked like it was something she enjoyed doing. But was I becoming paranoid?

"Mr David Emerson?" asked the Judge.

"Yes," I replied, shakily.

"I will get straight to the point," she said, fixing her eyes sternly on me. "You are charged with failing to stop at a red traffic light on the night of 23rd May which caused another vehicle to swerve to avoid you. After that vehicle then collided with a lamp post, you failed to stop at the scene. How do you plead, guilty or not guilty?"

"Guilty," I said.

The girl was writing it all down on her pad.

"I accept your guilty plea, Mr Emerson. The court would like to express its appreciation for you accepting a fast track sentence. The aim of this is save the tax payer money, and your acceptance has been duly noted for the record." She looked at the girl who continued writing.

"It is a serious offence failing to stop after being involved in a traffic accident, especially when one of those involved sustained an injury. It is for this reason I will not be dealing lightly with you. In deciding your punishment, please be assured I have taken into account a number of factors, such as, your co-operation, the fact you have a clean driving licence, and that your vehicle did not actually collide with the other vehicle. Although the witness claims you knew you had caused the accident, I am also inclined to give you some benefit as you may not have realised the full consequences of your careless actions. However, the fact you are also a qualified driving instructor places upon you added responsibility for following the rules of the road. For this offence, it is within my power to impose a custodial sentence ..."

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12