The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension was building inside me as she spoke, and when the Judge mentioned, 'custodial sentence', I snapped. "How can you put me in prison for jumping a red light. No-one was hurt. He got a slight injury, nothing else, and what has being a driving instructor got to do with this ...?"

"Mr Emerson, how dare you interrupt me. If you do not contain yourself, I will also hold you in contempt of court."

I could feel Becky's and Lola's hands on my arms trying to calm me down, but I was almost shaking with fear.

"I apologise for Mr Emerson's behaviour, Judge," Lola said, appealingly. "Accepting the fast track sentence after only hearing the charges against him yesterday, has perhaps failed to give him enough time to get his mind around the process."

"That does not excuse his behaviour ..."

"I don't deserve to be sent to prison," I interrupted again, a little louder than I intended.

"Another word from you, Mr Emerson, and I will indeed impose a custodial sentence." The Judge's voice was very stern.

"But Your Honour." I kept going despite a sharp tug on my arm from Lola. "The other driver was hardly injured, he was probably making a big deal of it so he can make an insurance claim."

"Mr Emerson!" shouted the Judge.

"I'm just trying to explain ..." I couldn't stop myself.

Lola stood right in front of me and put both hands on my shoulders. "David!" she said, sharply, trying to take control.

I noticed a couple of burly court officials had moved a little closer.

"Please, David," Becky said quietly to me, her face close to mine as she stepped beside Lola. "Please listen to the judge, she hasn't passed sentence yet. Just stay calm and don't interrupt again."

Becky's voice had got my attention and I felt my anxiety drop, but I could see the red face of the Judge over her shoulder. She didn't look happy.

When Becky and Lola stepped aside, satisfied that my outbursts were over, I looked down at the floor, ashamed to look the Judge in the eye.

"I will not tolerate such behaviour in my court, Mr Emerson." She paused for a moment, almost as if inviting me to say something else out of turn. "As I was saying, it is within my power to impose a custodial sentence in this case, or to issue you with a fine and arrange for points to be added to your licence. It was my intention to go with the latter and issue you with a fine. However, the disrespect you have shown the court this morning will now be reflected by the actual sentence I will hand down. Mr Emerson, have you anything to say before I inform you of that sentence?"

I felt both Lola and Becky tense as they stood on either side of me, clearly worried I was going to really shoot myself in the foot. However, I remained composed as I answered. "Only to say how sorry I am that I failed to stop as I didn't realise the other vehicle crashed, and I certainly was unaware the other driver was injured. It was a serious misjudgment on my part and I can only hold my hands up and say it is something that will never happen again."

Becky, standing beside me, squeezed my hand. Judge Morris noticed, and tiresomely rang a bell on her desk. Immediately, the two burly court officials came up to stand behind me. This made me feel very intimidated.

"Is that all you have to say, Mr Emerson?" She didn't sound satisfied.

What more did she want? I thought. Lola leaned towards me and whispered something about apologising. I suddenly realised I'd not apologised for my outburst. "Oh, and sorry for speaking out of turn."

The Judge raised her eyebrows as I noticed Lola's head drop. It wasn't the best apology I'd ever given anyone. "I mean, I'm really sorry to have..."

"Enough, Mr Emerson," the Judge interrupted. "I thank you for your eloquent statement regarding the traffic violation, however your apology for the contempt you showed this court has not gone down well with me. I was initially prepared to impose a three month prison sentence on you in lieu of the disrespect you showed the court, and had you given me a heart felt apology for that disrespect, I would have reverted to imposing only a fine. Taking all things into consideration, including your weak attempt at showing remorse for your behaviour, I will show some leniency but still impose a prison sentence of six weeks."

I gasped. "Six weeks!"

Judge Morris looked sternly at me, as if expecting me to utter another torrent of words. Becky's hand gripped mine tightly and she leaned her body into mine.

She continued. "You should count yourself lucky, Mr Emerson, I do not usually show such leniency to offenders in my court who show disrespect. With good behaviour, I will recommend you be considered for release in four weeks. Officers!"

The two burly guards pulled my hands behind my back and slipped handcuffs on me. The young woman who had taken notes, stood, her long blonde hair flowing breezily around her shoulders. She moved around to the front of the desk and then, with a glance at me, went across to the door at the side of the courtroom. With the officers on either side of me, I was directed to follow her; strong hands gripping my arms to ensure I complied.

As I left the room, I heard Becky address the Judge. "Did you have to send him to prison?"

"You will be allowed five minutes with him before he's taken away," was her cold response, completely ignoring Becky's question.

I heard no more as the door was closed behind me.

In a cold, bare room with only a wooden table on thin metal legs and a chair on either side, I was told to sit. I waited uncomfortably in silence for the next ten minutes with the officials standing on either side of the door until Becky was suddenly ushered in.

"No touching," one of them ordered in a deep, powerful voice. "We will be watching." The two officers left the room, but my handcuffs remained on. I couldn't understand why I was being treated like this. It wasn't like I was a violent offender.

"They said I could have five minutes," Becky said, tears in her eyes.

"What am I going to do, Becky" I said, my voice shaking.

Ignoring the instructions just given us, she reached across the table wanting to offer some comfort, but my hands were cuffed behind my back. "Oh, David, this is terrible."

"I can't believe I'm going to prison for jumping a red light, people do it all the time and never get sent to prison."

"I know, but I can't help thinking if you'd only kept quiet when the Judge was speaking, it might not have been so bad."

"She intended sending me down, she just needed a reason," I snapped angrily. "As soon as I opened my mouth, she had one."

"David," she said sharply. "You really need to calm yourself. The situation is not going to change, and if you want to get out in four weeks, you'll have to keep your head down, say nothing and get on with it."

"That's the end of the holiday with the other two then, isn't it?" I said.

Becky's lack of response confused me.

"Would you mind?" Becky's voice was sheepish.

"Would I mind what?"

"If I still went with them."

"After what she did to me?"

"You would have only got a fine, David. You brought the prison sentence on yourself."

"I can't believe you're siding with her."

"I'm not siding with her. She's just very childish in her behaviour sometimes. But you really can't blame her for you getting a prison sentence." Becky sounded a little assertive as she spoke.

"You seem to be able to stomach Gina better than me, but doesn't she make you angry the way she's behaved?"

"Yes," she answered thoughtfully. "I know this was nothing like what I was intending, but being the way she is, she can still be of use to us with our games."

"Becky, how can you still be thinking of this like it's a game?"

"I'm so sorry, David, you're right, but I'm just trying to salvage something from it. What she's done to you, at least we can use it to our advantage, sexually, when you get out of here."

I shook my head. A part of me knew Becky would react like this, turning this terrible situation around to fit in with the games she loved to create. As much as I hated what I was going to have to endure, I knew Becky would somehow try to get something out of it.

"Look, you were so frustrated and angry with Gina, she and the game got so inside your head." Becky became more enthusiastic. "Just imagine how bitter and angry you'll feel when you get out and see her again. Imagine the session we'll all have then."

"I've got to spend the next six weeks in fear for my life with a bunch of criminals, Becky."

"Poor David, I'm so sorry about that, but don't you think you're being a bit over dramatic. There's nothing we can do about it, but, consider this, you've got something special to look forward to when you get out. If other prisoners give you a hard time, just think about the fun you'll have in six weeks while they're still languishing in their cells. In fact, it won't be six weeks, even the Judge said she's recommending your release in four."

"But that's at the discretion of some other Judicial person. What if I come up against somebody else in a bad mood?"

"Two more minutes," a voice boomed from the doorway.

Becky leaned forward across the table and focussed her beautiful face on me. Her brown eyes fixed on mine. "I'm going to be cruel to you now, very cruel, but this will really be for your benefit come your release. Whether you approve or not, I am going on holiday with Gina and Liam, it'll be for the four weeks like we talked about. The three of us are going to have a great time together, and yes, we'll be having sex at every opportunity."

"Becky, this is going too far. Please don't do this to me." For the first time since I'd met her, I looked at her and saw something I didn't like. It was her cruel, heartless, selfish soul she was exposing to me, and a cold feeling spread across my body.

"I know you probably hate me for doing this to you right now, but you will change the way you're seeing this. You'll come around to my way of thinking the way you always do. You know I'm always right in these things. Trust me."

"This is a hard one to take, Becky. I don't know how this is going to go."

She leaned forward and spoke quietly. "I'm asking you to trust me like you've never trusted anyone before, David. You may think I'm taking a big chance on this, but I'm not, this will work out. Which is why I'm going to finish off by saying this to you. While you're in your prison cell, I want you to be thinking about me sucking Liam's penis and getting screwed by him. And while I give him the best orgasms of his life, I'll be thinking of you alone at night in your cell. You know I love giving blow jobs and you know how good they are, so just imagine how intense his orgasms will be as he comes in my mouth with my bare arse sitting on his face. It will happen just as I say and there's nothing you can do about it." She sat back with a look of cold defiance on her face awaiting my reaction.

"I don't know what to say, Becky." I wanted to tell her I felt sick to my stomach, but I could feel my penis beginning to stir. I was actually becoming aroused.

Becky knew me so well, and she knew her statement would have that effect on me. I was well and truly submissive to her and she loved it, but despite my feeling of submission, doubts seemed to gnaw inside me, more than I'd ever felt before.

"One little thing I'm going to ask of you, seeing I've had to remove your cock cage," she said, narrowing her eyes as she spoke.

I had no idea what she was going to come up with.

"Can I trust you if I ask you to make me a promise?"

"It depends what it is." I was beyond caring at that moment.

"I know it will be virtually impossible for you not to give yourself pleasure by hand, so I will allow you that privilege provided it is no more than once a week while you're in here."

I looked at her. She really believed I was interested in her games right now.

Becky raised her eyebrows. "Promise me, David. I will ask how many times you did it when you are released, and I expect an honest answer."

"Ok," I answered coldly. I was instantly annoyed with myself for answering as it was an acceptance of her dominance over me.

She smiled, satisfied with my reply. "Good, I won't be coming to see you before we go on Saturday. We're going for four weeks, it might even be five or six weeks, but I promise, if you do get out in four, which I'm confident about, I will be at the prison to pick you up." She smiled sexily at me; her lips parted seductively. "I know how desperate you'll be when you see me naked for the first time after this, so I might make you suffer for a day or two. I promise, whatever I decide, you won't be disappointed."

"Time's up." The two officers barged back into the room.

Becky rose from her chair, blew me a kiss and left.

...

To be continued in the second book in the series: David and Becky's Risky Game

12