The Journey of Self-Love

Story Info
Alex learns how to accept his incredibly tiny micropenis.
7.2k words
4.76
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story includes themes of small penis humiliation, small penis appreciation, spanking, accidental exposure, family nudity, straight sex, and body positivity.*

In a world where streaming is becoming a more sought-after career, Alex Brown decided to pursue this route. As a child, he always loved gaming, especially horror games. Alex is a 29-year-old tall black man with a hot, masculine face with solid muscles. He always took care of himself and admired how he looked.

At first, he was self-conscious as a streamer, but after some time, he embraced his brand and message. Eventually, he discovered himself to be a charismatic streamer known for his witty banter, over-the-top reactions, and inviting inclusive aura. He was a level-headed commentator until he realized his streams weren't gaining any traction he would have hoped for.

He was still reaching just over 5,000 people and wouldn't see a positive trajectory if he didn't act soon. He realized he needed to be more controversial, which was the significant correlation of being unsuccessful. His wholesome content wasn't going to land any new viewers.

The internet celebrated and gravitated to provocative influencers. He needed to do something about his low success and decided to share the political views he usually wouldn't. He became explicitly racist and expressed his views on how much he hated white people. He didn't have any respect for white people, but it was something to be unspoken for. This was a strategic decision, and he didn't really believe the nonsense he was spewing.

He lost many followers but gained hundreds of thousands in less than a year. He learned just how valuable it was to speak on topics you are "passionate" about. Hate really does sell. He received well-deserved backlash for inciting and spewing hatred on the internet. Predominantly far-left liberal streamers defended him, so he never considered his statements problematic, and the people who stayed fostered his echo chamber.

During one of his usual streams, after hours of nonstop gaming and nonsensical claims, he needed to shower because his family was visiting soon. He turned off his camera and left for a break. Around 15 minutes later, he came back wearing nothing but a white towel. Unbeknownst to Alex, his mother went in, looking for something, accidentally turning on the camera. Alex should have thought about checking if his camera was off coming back.

Due to Alex's selfish adoration for his beautiful body, he installed several full-body mirrors. Women in the comments section worshiped what they saw — a sexy man with a fit, ripped body. After several cringeworthy moments of Alex admiring his body, he removed his towel, exposing his light-skinned black naked body to his stream of 70,000 people. Alex never necessarily acted uber-masculine, but he was arrogant in treating others who disagreed with his abhorrent views. He constantly degraded anyone who disagreed with anything he said.

Surprised to everyone in the comments Alex was packing a very small penis. His tight little balls bounced after being revealed. But his unnoticeable penis was practically inside him, hiding from the scary world. This image was a real-life baby dick exposed to a much larger audience. He looked at himself in the mirror, clearly frustrated with how small his penis had developed. He pulled it out of the little shell it was hiding in, flicked it with his index finger, and grabbed it, trying to fluff it out so it wouldn't be as small. It looked like it only fluffed to a one-inch push pin.

Comments flooded through about his little penis from disappointed girls and men who found hilarity in seeing a mature black man with an exceedingly tiny boy weenie.

"OMG, I called it. I knew Alex was packing that tiny, little thing."

"I guess the stereotypes aren't true at all. 🤎👍🏾"

"Poor guy, I can't help but feel sorry for him, but I can't quit laughing. 😂"

"Oooh. I want that tiny thing in me! That is hot."

"Poor baby 👶🏾 has a baby dick. What can he even do with it?"

"My nine-month-old son has a bigger winkie than that. 😆"

"That's what you get for being a racist jerk."

"Why must the beautiful ones always pack a capsule-sized teeny gherkin in their
bulgeless pants?"

"Small and immature man, small and immature penis.🤏🏼"

“The little ding-dong is like a doorbell. 🤭”

"We need a microbiologist 🔍 to see it, haha."

"Who knew a black man could be so small? It's like he's Asian, haha."

"What a little acorn, LMAO."

“Is that a second belly button? I want to fuck it!”

"Hahaha, what a disappointment. 🥺😠🤣"

He flexed his muscles to the mirror, clearly showing a contrast between how big his overcompensating muscles were with the microscopic, remote dicklette sticking out. He massaged his chest, and slowly, his little ding-a-ling grew to a measly 3.5 inches. He fell on his bed, beginning to stroke his little brown sausage as it stood straight up, trying to reach more inches, but it wouldn't happen.

"Is he actually touching his little guy right now? 😜"

"Damn thing barely grew at all. What a waste."

"I guess he can't claim he's a 'grower.'"

"That has to be the smallest boner I have ever seen. Is that considered a micropenis? 🧐"

"I knew this guy in university, and he was the worst. It makes me smile knowing he has a baby dee-dee."

"I know I'm in the minority here, but his little boner is turning me on."

While Alex slowly stroked his little erect tee-tee, his father knocked on the door to help him move the couch. He got up and was about to put clothes on when he realized he couldn't see his stream; the screen was minimized, and the light on his camera was on. He looked straight into it, giving everyone a detailed view of his shrunken winkie dancing as he walked closer.

As the realization slowly dawned upon him, Alex rushed to his computer and swiftly turned off the camera, his face brightening crimson. He read through each comment, his cheeks burned with embarrassment, and with each comment, many pointed out how daringly short his penis was. A good chunk found Alex desirable, especially his tiny pinky rocking between his legs, flipping like a light switch.

Each comment made Alex feel sick, and his undersized, smallish shaftless head sank further inside him, almost like his little wee-wee fell off into the void. He couldn't do anything to salvage his remaining dignity. He was scarred and marked for life as the streamer with a little pre-teen cock, already spreading rapidly among the streaming community. Clips and screenshots of his baby boy penis would circulate to thousands.

Since he was a teenager, he always hid his little nub of a penis after noticing he wasn't growing in the love-making department as he dreamed. It pained him that it never grew longer than a few unfortunate inches.

He covered his naked body with a towel and aggressively screamed for his mother. He noticed his parents were moving something close to the front door.

"Mom, what the hell did you do?"

She looked at him, startled, "What is the problem? We are just moving something. Why are you so angry?"

He pointed his finger at her, "You went into my room and turned my streaming camera on."

"I wouldn't even know how to work that. I was looking for an iPad charger by your desk. I may have accidentally turned on your camera. What is the big deal, anyway?"

Alex's face became even redder as his insides boiled with supreme anger. Drowning in the pool of relentless vexation made him lash out like never before. His little outburst
was worse than any of his tantrums.

"You fucking fat bitch. I am so sick of you going into my room without asking. Everyone in my stream saw my naked body because you turned on the damn camera"—

Alex's father immediately intervened, "Hey, son, what the fuck is wrong with you? You never talk to us like that, especially your mother."

"I don't care. She's the one acting like a clueless bimbo incapable of using her fucking brain. No wonder you were a useless stay-at-home mom. You couldn't do anything else."

"You have no right to criticize anyone until you get your shit together. You are 29 years old, dropped out of university, and playing video games full-time. Get a real job first and move out before you judge anyone else."
"Just shut up. I am not done with this. She needs to own up for her stupidity. I can't deal with this anymore. I should move out now because I can't live in the house with that enormous pig anymore."

His mother looked horrified and defeated by her son's horrible remarks.

His father looked sternly at him, "You better quit it because you have no right to judge your mother's body."

"Same goes for you. You are also a nasty fat lard, and it makes me sick. Your ass is so disgustingly fat."

"Shut up, son. How would you like it if I made fun of your body?"

"You have nothing on me, you old fat fart."

"Oh really? Just get out of here. I don't want to see your disrespectful face. You know what, better yet..."

With that, Alex's father grabbed his towel and yanked it off, leaving him completely naked in front of his mother and father.

His mother gasped, and his father pointed at his very small, shriveled-up, acorn-shaped penis with satisfying joy painted all over his face.

"What about that really tiny penis you've got down there?"

Alex immediately covered his little guy.

"Boy, why are you covering it? We have already seen how embarrassingly tiny it is. Uncover your hands, boy, or I will break your computer."

He uncovered his hands without a choice, revealing his baby-like micropenis to his parents.

"You walk around with a stupid grin on your cocky face. You have this oversized chip on your damn shoulder as you look down on others, sitting on a pedestal. In reality, you've got that little wood chip down there. There's nothing to be cocky about."

His mother giggled innocently, slowly growing into menacing cackles, "I can't believe my son has the smallest penis of all time. I have never seen any that small before—no wonder you've been single this whole time. You are too scared to show a girl your little thing."

Defensively, he shouted at the top of his lungs, "Shut up. You both are fat losers."

They looked at each other, then his inverted toddler dick, and laughed together in unison.

"Baby, how did you know our son was lacking in the manly department?"

"Oh, I caught him skinny dipping in our pool one time. He didn't realize I was home. I didn't want to embarrass him, but could you imagine my shock seeing our son naked with absolutely no dick to boot. And he also had shrinkage, so I couldn't see anything, haha."

He pointed at my dick, and both couldn't take their eyes off it, "Can you imagine that thing getting even smaller?"

"At least I am not fat!"

"Haha, we can work off this chub. You will always have that little boy cock, no matter what you do. You look down at your little teeny weeny and tell us it isn't tiny."

He looked down and saw how small it was. Lord have mercy, it was so tiny, and he was ashamed of it. He didn't want to admit it.

"I don't need to do anything for you after you humiliated me like this."

His father looked disappointed, "You haven't changed—mentally, or you know, physically. I guess I have to treat you how your penis looks."

His father grabbed and dragged him to the couch. He sat down and threw his son over his big, burly knee. He tried to fight his father, but his strength was overpowering.

His mother shouted, "Boy, you let your daddy punish you, or I am smacking your little dick off."

He gave up and lay on his father's knee with his big ass sticking up.
"I am sick of your attitude. You deserve to be spanked for acting like a damn fool."

His father held his butt and slowly rubbed it. He began spanking his bubble buns with a spoon, terrorizing Alex as he winced in pain. As a fully-grown man, Alex felt horrible being spanked like a little boy over his father's knee. He felt his little penis graze his father's lap, which was the worst feeling of his life.

His first exposure was one thing, but this took it to another level. After about ten minutes of severe corporal licks, his ass was blistering with pain. After the spanking, his father got up, and Alex rubbed his steaming behind. After a few minutes, the door rang.

His father perked his head up, "Alex, go answer the door."

"I am not doing that."

He picked up the spoon, threatening Alex with it, knowing what it would mean if he ignored his father's request.

He covered his little penis and walked to the front door. He opened the door with a couple of his cousins, aunts, and uncles at the door.

They looked shocked and started laughing. Alex's father explained the situation to their delight.

"Alex is being punished for treating us like crap, and we have just put up with it for all these years."

He cupped his little sparkle with all his might until his father spanked him on the butt, and he let go of his hands from the sheer-including pain. His little penis hopped as he let go, leaving everyone with a delightful, bite-sized surprise. Everyone began laughing and pointing at his really small penis. Comment after comment, he couldn't take it anymore but was trapped. Each got their phones out and took several closeups of his small ding-a-ling.

"This is fun, but son, I need you to get the mail."

"What? Like this, I could get in huge trouble."

"You will be in even more trouble with me. No go, little boy, and you better not cover yourself. Haha, looks like Mrs. Williamson is here. Go have a conversation with her.”

Alex couldn’t believe this was happening as he walked outside without covering his half-inch nub, constantly bobbing around as he trotted to the mailbox in broad daylight.

Mrs. Williamson, the mail lady, arrived next to their mailbox. She was bewildered by the sight upon her eyes. He acted indifferently, so she wouldn’t make it a big deal. She started giggling but tried to keep it to herself.

“How’s it going, Alex?”

“It’s going okay, can I have the mail?”

She handed him the mail.

“It’s pretty chilly today, huh?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

She looked down at his exposed little groin, “I can tell you are very cold, right now.”

“Okay, I’ll see you later.”

He walked back quickly, hearing her laughter, and, to his astonishment — a locked door.

He pounded and slammed on the door, "Let me back in! This isn't funny. Open the door now."

On the other end, his father laughed, "You said you wanted to move out. You can see what that's like for today."

"But, I am naked. Where am I going to go?"

"Not my problem. Make sure you cover that little micropenis from the girls on this street, or you'll never have a chance, haha."

In a panic, Alex looked around to see if there was anything he could use to cover himself but found nothing. He decided to run a few houses down to Ms. Swan's place. He loved spending time at her place growing up.

He sprinted but came across a group of young college-aged women.

“Look what’s coming by.”

“Where are your clothes, sweetie?”

“I want to see what he’s hiding.”

They surrounded him, laughing at his horrifying predicament. They all slapped his hands away from his penis and exploded in laughter at his little black pee-pee. Alex could have easily fought them off, but he was just mentally defeated.

“Where is it, I can barely see it?”

“Poor guy, I knew a big black cock was a thing, not a small black cock.”

Each girl squealed and got a turn to flick his little thing, take selfies with him, and compare his pee-wee to very small objects like a Chapstick tube.

Mr. Johnson, a grumpy old man, came outside from the loud laughter.

He looked upset and said, “What is going on here?”

He saw a naked Alex surrounded by sorority-looking college girls. He walked up to them.

“What is the meaning of this? What’s with all the ruckus?”

He saw Alex's big ass and asked, “Alex, why are you butt-ass naked?”

He walked to the front area, immediately looked downward at his baby cock, and like clockwork, began bursting with bundles of laughter. He was always a grumpy man, and nothing made him joyful, but apparently, Alex’s little grape did. He pointed at his small ding-a-ling swinging to and fro between his legs.

“Look at the little weenie you got down there. I can see how that tiny thing caused so much commotion.”

This elicited even more laughter from the women and any onlookers. His little one-inch pee-pee may have been cruelly small, but it received all the attention. He gave Alex the small penis symbol and each woman wiggled their pinkies.

He spanked Alex’s bare butt, “Boy, that is one fine-looking ass. What the hell happened to the front? It’s like your fat ass took up some of what your little penis should have been, haha.”

Eventually he broke free and ran off to Ms. Swan’s house. He could hear their laughter reverberating through the whole neighborhood.

He knocked on the door, and Ms. Swan opened it, shocked at the young naked man she knew when he was a boy. She is a beautiful woman in her late forties with the most voluminous curves any man would desire. Ms. Swan stood there in a rather revealing black nightgown, seeing her smooth thighs slightly exposed. She stared in awe at Alex's body.

She composed herself and muttered, "Alex, what in the world are you doing here at my doorstep completely naked?"

"I can explain. Please let me in. I will tell you the whole story."

He clenched his hands over his adorable little grape, protecting what little manhood he had left. He knew better than to let this experienced divine goddess see it. Her eyes drifted toward his meaty, sweaty hands, working tirelessly to cover up the piece of manhood she wanted to see. He noticed her gaze and blushed from the awkwardness of his neighbor checking him out.

His midsection piqued her interest, and she couldn't help but ponder what this little darling was packing. She could easily overpower his slippery grasp and get a good look at his beautiful nether regions. She didn't realize, but she would find out sooner than later. Alex was in the right place at the right time for her.

"Alright, you can come in."

He walked in with her behind him. He felt humiliated knowing she had a full scenic view of his bare butt. She licked her lips, watching his big round behind jiggle as he skedaddled into her house.

He turned and asked, "Can you please get me something to cover myself with."

She smirked and walked to her couch, "Oh, we will get to that later. Come sit here."

"But, I am naked."

"Yes, I can see you are. You're butt-ass naked, indeed. That must have been quite embarrassing for you. I would feel awful if I were in your shoes, well, if you were wearing any."

He sat down on her couch while she sat right next to him.

"Before I do anything, explain to me what happened."

He told her the entire story without mentioning how small his genitalia was. She looked at him with concern, a dazzling sparkle glistening from her big hazel eyes.

"Oh, you poor thing. And you ran here completely naked with the other neighbors giggling at you. That must have been so terrible. There's just one thing that doesn't add up."

He look worried, "Umm, and what is that?"

"Looking at your body right now, I don't understand what upset you so much. You have an amazing body."

"Because I'm naked! It's humiliating despite how your body looks."

"But it is truly gorgeous. Tell me what caused you so much agony to scream at your mother."

Alex always felt safe with Ms. Swan, even as a boy. He harbored a school-boy crush on her when he was a teenager. For some reason, he felt comfortable telling her the unbearable truth about his teeny weenie problem. She always had such a lovely presence in how she carried herself. She, indeed, was a beautiful specimen of a woman, walking across the planet with seductive grace.