The Journey of Self-Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just so angry, and I exploded. I didn't mean to. Do you actually like my body?"

"Goodness, of course, I do. You were always the cutest boy, but seeing you mature into your body was a heartfelt delight."

Alex acted confidently, but he really had severe insecurity issues. He never felt comfortable in his body.

"Okay, you promise not to laugh."

"Oh, honey, I promise you, I will never laugh at you."

"Okay, you know what, never mind."

She massaged and rubbed his naked thigh, whispering, "Let me see it."

She saw his hesitation and held his hands.

"Don't worry, Alex, you are safe with me."

She gently pulled his hands away, revealing his little black nub. Her eyes widened, and she unintentionally licked her puffy cherry-red lips. She let out a soft giggle.

"Hehe, oh my…”

He looked at her in dismay and covered his baby dick again.

"See, I knew you would make fun of me."

Alex got up, walking to the door."

"What are you talking about? I never made fun of you."

"You laughed at me."

"I'm sorry, it's just natural. I wasn't sure what to expect, and it wasn't that."

"What were you expecting?"

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd be so tiny. I mean, your sweet little package is so small.”

"Stop saying my package is small."

"Isn't it?"

He looked away, "It is not. It is just cold."

"Let's not make any excuses. It's really tiny."

"Quit it. I hate it, okay."

"I don't understand. What do you hate?"

"You are a woman. You would never understand."

"Understand what?"

"You don't understand having a penis and a smaller one at that."

"I mean, I have a clit, so I think I somewhat understand how you feel."

Alex became utterly ruby-colored as she simply compared her pussy to his retracting baby weenie.

She noticed her grave mistake and rushed to comfort him, "Oh Alex, I am so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I mean, I also have private parts constantly judged on their shape and size. I wasn't saying your penis is smaller than my clit."

He fumed with anger, "Yes, you did! I'm out of here."

He was about to leave when she hurriedly blocked him.

"You can't leave like that. You need to relax. Don't be so angry. It's not good for your health. What happened to the sweet boy who used to visit me?"

"He grew up and realized he would never be desired or useful."

"You can't truthfully believe something so ridiculous."

"I do. I hate my body. I practically don't have anything between my legs. My penis is so much smaller and thinner than most men my age. I'm just pathetic."

Alex covered his face with his hands and began to break down emotionally. Here he was, completely naked, exposing his extremely diminutive penis to Ms. Swan — a woman he frequently visited as a young boy, weeping like there was no tomorrow.

She rubbed his back as he cried, simultaneously looking down at his wildly short teenie weenie. Her mind wandered to his itty bitty package and how desirable it was. She thought he was the most beautiful man she ever met, and his micropenis made him even more attractive. She walked him to the couch. He looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for crying like that. I don't know what came over me. You must think I'm a sissy loser."

"There's no need to apologize. And because you cried? We all cry, and men like yourself should feel comfortable, too. It's beautiful, and you shouldn't feel bad about it. You've been carrying so much insecurity and anger."

"I just hate how small my package is."

"Well, I don't. I may have involuntarily giggled, but you might if you saw me naked. Trust me, it's just an innate reaction from the awkwardness or embarrassment. Small doesn't mean bad or useless. I think it's so hot and sexy."

"You are just being nice. It's so embarrassing. I probably can't penetrate."

"Don't get too hung up on what you see online. As women, we care a lot about our own looks, so I understand you think we would care about trivial, petite things like that. But you shouldn't care about frivolous things like your dick size. Most women don't care. They care more about this."

She placed her hand over his chest, holding his heart, and she could feel it beating rapidly.

"I don't believe that. Everyone was saying horrible stuff about mine during the stream."

"Let me tell you something. People online do what they do for clicks, laughs, or anything. Many women prefer smaller men. My deceased husband was relatively large, and sex was often painful for me."

"I don't think that is true. Women say 'size does not matter' to be nice.

"Where have you been reading that nonsense?"

"Online because I see men with small dicks are always the butt of many jokes."

"And people who make those types of jokes are entirely idiotic, immature losers. The people shaming men for their bodies are horrible and need to stop. No one should be body-shamed, especially for something you can't control. Using stupid terms like small dick energy and big dick energy — at the end of the day, are about shaming men's bodies. I think yours is stunning and beautiful."

"I don't know. I am ashamed of mine, especially as a black man."

"Don't be ashamed. I'm sorry that stereotype oppresses you, but you being black and miniscule, I think that makes you even hotter."

“Does my small penis make me less of a man or masculine?”

“Where are you reading this stuff? It does not at all, cutie pie.”

“Okay, thanks.”

She gently brushed her warm hand over his hair. She was now directly looking at his little cocklette.

"I want you to look down."

He did, and his face wrinkled up.

"Stop looking at it negatively. Look at the beauty of it. It's your body, only yours; you should be happy with it. I know accepting your body is difficult, but try." He looked down this time more confidently, and she said, "There's the little guy. I think it is so cute. There is nothing sexier than a masculine man with a small penis."

He stroked her back, and they gazed into each other's eyes. He then proceeded to tell her the whole story with his family.

"I don't blame them for being angry with you because you had no right to speak to your mom that way. But what they did was horrible, too. It sounds like you all need a fresh start."

"Yeah, I feel terrible for screaming at my family. I am thinking about moving out. I don't know where I would go in this economy."

"Let's worry about that later. One thing at a time."

She wasn't going to let this opportunity leave her.

"I want you to tell me how you feel."

"I feel a little better. I always felt doomed for the size of my penis. I didn't think it could be a source of erotic fascination."

"You are choosing to believe that. You said so yourself that many people complimented you in your stream, even after seeing you naked."

"I guess that's true."

"No, it is true. Here…”

She lowered herself and caressed his little penis with two fingers. His tiny cockle didn't take long to extend to a whopping 3.5 inches.

"The little thing barely grew but looks thick and juicy."

She slowly swallowed his little boner without any trouble and sucked on it. He gasped, as this was the first time a woman advanced him like this.

She stopped and asked, "How was that? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I just, this is the first time I've been with a woman sexually."

She nodded, "I understand."

He just looked at her, brushing her hair, and they plunged into a deep, sensual kiss, enveloping themselves together. Alex remained speechless that someone was interested in his little, tiny micropenis.

He confessed, "I always thought finding a woman with such a small penis would be almost impossible."

She winked at him, "I don't think you would find a woman with a small penis unless you were into that."

They both giggled, which put a corny smile on his face, knowing she wasn't judging his body. She created a space where he felt vulnerable, desirable, and ultimately wanted.

His baby boner still pulsated. She noticed his throbbing cock, extended her index finger — bigger than his little man, and touched the tip of his thumb-sized prick. It was leaking with enchanting pre-cum. She flicked it back and forth, rubbed down the tiny tip, pulled a long sliver of his baby juice, and licked her finger.

She closed her eyes in sanctuary, "Mmm. That is tasty. C'mon, this isn't the best place for this."

"For what, exactly?"

She placed her finger on his warm lips, "Shh. You ask too many questions. I know you are nervous but just go with the flow. You'll be okay with me. I promise."

She held his hand and guided him to her bedroom. She laid him down on his back, with his little baby boner sticking straight up with a longing for her wet pussy.

"Come here, you."

She grabbed and kissed him all over his beautiful body as he moaned in complete pleasure. He never felt more stimulated and longed for in his life. His erect penis felt like it was going to launch like a missile.

She began to suck his little guy, and he massively groaned; he still couldn't believe a woman's warm, passionate mouth consumed his bald, little ding-a-ling. He touched her breast and took her dress off her, presenting her naked body.

She stood up and asked, "You like what you see?"

Lost in astonishment, he murmured, "Yes, you are gorgeous. Give me a little twirl, please."

She blushed and spun around with arousal. The dress flew above her private parts, and she brought it down, red in the face, pretending to be embarrassed. He met her voluptuous boobs bouncing, and a little drool fell to his chin.

"What a lucky man your husband was."

"And now, you are the lucky one, and so am I. It's not every day a young stud like yourself shows up completely naked at my doorstep. It's like a gift from God. It's been so lonely since he passed away seven years ago."

"I could never be like your husband."

"Why would you want to be? Be yourself, and don't compare yourself to anyone."

"I guess we found each other when we needed each other."

She sniffled, and he hugged her soothingly. She kissed his neck while he touched her big boobs.

"You are magnificent."

"So, are you. And I could stare at your little penis all day. It is such an aphrodisiac. A grown man hung like a child exponentially increases my libido."

He felt the stirrings increase in his penis.

"You know, I honestly think I like it when you tease me like that. Cause I know you are coming from a loving place."

"If you want me to tease you further, I can."

"We can explore it. Let's take it slow because I'm still pretty insecure and embarrassed by it."

"As you should be, it's so freaking tiny."

He looked at her, and she winked at him.

"You know, your pinky finger contributes over 50% of your hand's overall strength, so your little pinky can do some serious damage."

"Hehe, you think?"

"Oh, absolutely; there may be some faking from me, but just know you did some serious damage tickling my insides with your baby penis."

"Is it really like a baby?"

"I mean, my friend just had a baby, and I could have sworn your softie is smaller than his."

He looked mortified and turned on as his teeny weenie stretched to the ceiling.

"No way."

"Alex, I've seen you grow up. You used to always go in the pool naked, and I would giggle at that happy boy running around with his soft little willy bouncing around. You used to be so innocent, and your little virgin penis still is, with those wrinkly miniature testicles. It hasn't changed much — that thing is ridiculously tiny, and I don't even know if it constitutes a penis. I might be bigger than you, after all, hehe."

She pointed at her scrunched-up nightgown on the floor.

"Put that on. I think you will look quite lovely and dashing in it."

Like an obedient boy, he did what she said.

"Oh wow. You look so pretty in it. It suits your little nub quite nicely. Wouldn't you agree?"

He looked down and lifted his dress to get a good look at his shameful, inadequate secret.

"Hehe, I guess so. It makes me feel womanly and kind of dirty."

He whirled around for her, and she chuckled at the salacious sight of a big masculine man wearing her dress."

"Don't guess. Be confident."

"Okay, my little peanut niblet looks sexy in this dress. It looks fabulous on me."

"Attaboy! You are getting it. What a naughty little boy. You'll do anything I say, won't you?"

"But this doesn't mean you have power over me, right?"

"Oh, I have a lot of psychological power over you."

"But, can I try being dominant? I always imagined being the dominant one."

"Well, we can always switch because you also seem to enjoy being a little submissive servant for me."

"Haha, I do, actually. It just feels weird."

"Goodness, don't worry about all those traditional gender roles nonsense. It's just between us and what we can explore. There are no expectations here." She tapped his incredibly miniscule, microscopic dingy and said, "I can't have high expectations with your little thing."

She kneeled, "Tell me, what does daddy want his girl to do for him?"

He felt her hot breath kiss his exposed penis and smirked, "Come suck my big dick, you little whore."

"Mmm. I will suck your big daddy cock for you."

She sucked his pacifier like an Olympic champion.

He asked Ms. Swan, "You like daddy's dick, right?"

"Mhm."

"You seem to like it when I degrade you. Do you like that, you dirty slut?"

"I do. You must punish me for being wet for daddy's gigantic cock."

"There's plenty more where that came from."

He spanked her bubble butt as she gobbled his little pinky with lustful devotion. Her pining for his little boy prick was a carnal journey she never experienced before. She lost sight of her mind and surrendered to the smallest penis she had ever witnessed on a grown man. She bobbed her head on it with a primitive sexual appetite — submitting and succumbing to his little cock.

He held her head, and he longed for this to last forever. But he lost himself in the pleasurable sensations in his small wee-wee, and in a matter of seconds, he felt it explode, filling her mouth with his white-hot semen. He fell back, panting for air, and he closed his eyes. Ms. Swan swallowed his entire load.

She laid on his chest, "Jesus, that little thing seriously packs a punch."

"Well, big things come in small packages."

She looked at his deflating penis, shrinking even further than she could have imagined.

She laughed and pointed at the nothingness between his legs. It was like a vacuum sucked his little nub, causing it to disappear physically.

"I certainly can see that now. More like giant things come in very small packages.”

He looked at his little dicklette and couldn't believe she was laughing that loudly. He saw it shrunk to presumably less than half an inch, almost flattened.

He covered his toddler-sized ding-a-ling, "Stop, it isn't that funny."

"Oh, it is extremely amusing." He looked super embarrassed. She expressed, "I'm sorry, honey. I may have gone a little too far. Just because it's really small right now doesn't mean it isn't amazing. It has a nice texture when soft and hard as a rock when fully stretched with all its might. It has an aesthetically beautiful circumcision and releases gobs of gooey rewards. You should be so proud of the little guy."

He smiled at her, "Yeah, thanks to you. Now, it's my turn."

He got on top of her and rubbed his soft dick on her clit, almost like they were scissoring. He approached her succulent center and ate her out. She held his head and pushed him in deeply to reach every corner with his long tongue. His tongue, without a doubt, was longer than his penis. It didn't take long for him to get another pinky-like boner.

"Wow. How in the world are you this good?"

"I don't need experience when I'm making love to the most wonderful woman I've ever laid eyes on."

She blushed, and he kissed her. Then, he inserted several fingers into her wet pussy. She screamed with ecstasy as he drilled her. He couldn't believe he was pleasing a woman — what felt like authentically pleasuring her. He was always worried about a woman faking it, but he didn't need to worry about that.

She was on the brink of an orgasm, "Get over here and fuck me with that little, tiny penis."

"Okay, let me"—

"No, I need to get on top. I will feel it more."

She slowly scooted over his teeny-weeny groin and ground on top of him. She groaned as his erect, dinky winky entered her. She exuberantly bounced on his sexy, small member.

"Yes, fuck me hard with your little, tiny cock! Fill me up with your little boy cream."

After they exchanged audible moans, he exploded his second load into her, pounding her until she climaxed and screamed loud enough for the entire street to hear.

"Clean me up, baby."

He licked her wet center, sucking up his fruitful seed. They both fell back, almost entirely out of breath. Alex needed to use the bathroom. After he returned and they composed themselves, she wrapped him in her arms and kissed his forehead.

"I know it will take some time for you to accept and appreciate your body, but I love it, and confidence and technique are more important than the size. You've clearly proved that right now. That was some of the best sex I've ever had in my life."

"Wow, really? Are you just saying that?"

"Absolutely not. You took the time and effort to pleasure me — more than any man has before. And I have a confession to make. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to feel your cock in me. I was hesitant, but you hit my G-Spot perfectly. Small cocks are superior.”

"I didn't think this would be possible. The internet has warped my self-esteem from the negative stereotypes about men's bodies."

"Unfortunately, women body shame men, men body shame, and it happens from every angle. And it's not only men who shame dick size; women also problematically shame them. Small cocks are incredibly sexy. It's sad to see because all bodies are beautiful, just for existing. Body shaming will always exist, and you need just to pave the course and be proud of what you have. Confidence is incredibly sexy. I mean, after you came back from the bathroom, I just ogled your little thing springing back and forth, similar to when you were a boy. That sheer level of confidence that you exuded was inspiring, and dare I say, it made me horny again."

"Thank you, Ms. Swan."

"Don't call me that anymore. My name is Enya Swan. Ms. Swan was for when you were a little boy. You may be hung like one, but you are now a sexy, masculine man — a true gem among dull, colorless rocks. Just accept yourself, let go of your anger, and be independent. You will go far."

They held each other naked without any worries, talked for hours, and drifted into a magical dream of paradise. They woke up and exchanged love for each other.

As they were talking, Alex had an idea. He whispered it to her.

Gleefully, she nodded and exclaimed, "Yes, yes, yes. Oh my god, that would be wonderful. This can work."

He left for his parents' place, wearing one of Enya's pink robes, almost exposing his little package to the world. He received several stares, but he knew better at this point to care. He held his head high and with conviction. His family let him in, and they continued to laugh at him. He apologized for his behavior the day before and confidently walked to his room — without emotion and packed his belongings.

He informed his parents he would be moving into Enya's place. They tried to talk him out of it, but he had already decided, as that was where he needed to be. He walked to Enya's place with his stuff. Afterward, they enjoyed each other every single day. He learned how to pleasure her in different ways, and she did the same for him. She always slurped up his little penis in her mouth.