The Journeys of Jackie and Ed Ch. 09

Story Info
Spying hotel maid gets caught.
4.8k words
4.84
3.7k
7
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 05/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,276 Followers

Izzy pushed her cleaning cart up against the wall and approached the door to room 221. The pretty, 21-year-old hotel housekeeper was happy that there were not many guests staying today. She only worked part-time, but she needed this job to pay for her nursing school tuition. Had she not been living with her parents then she would not be able to afford that even with this part-time job. And she couldn't complete her school requirements and work full time. So, like it or not, Izzy needed to continue here for another six months, perhaps longer if she did not find a nursing job right away upon graduation.

Izzy's long, wavy, dark brown hair draped over her shoulders, hanging almost to her c-cup breasts. Her light blue blouse and tight black pants did little to conceal her sexy figure, though the pants did hide her tone, legs, which were strong and shapely thanks to years of soccer. But her near perfect ass was easy to notice in the snug pants. She was definitely an attractive young woman. Her naturally tan skin and brown eyes showed her El Salvadoran heritage, though she was born and raised in this country. But she could speak both languages fluently. She often spoke Spanish at work since many of the other maids were immigrants, and it often benefited her to pretend to be one too around some of the hotel guests.

Izzy swiped the door card, slowly opening the door when it unlocked. She quickly knocked and called out, "Housekeeping."

Hearing no reply, she entered the room, allowing the door to close behind her as she did so. As was her habit, she passed the bathroom to get a look at the overall room first. As the bed came into view she realized that someone was on it.

Izzy froze in her tracks, observing a tall man in his late twenties or early thirties laying on the bed fully naked. He was wearing ear buds and staring intently at his cell phone in his left hand while stroking his well endowed cock with his right.

"Dios Mio." She said softly, using a phrase meaning 'my god', that her mother often used when surprised. She instantly stepped back, saying "I'm sorry." Before realizing that the man had not seen or heard her. He was too engrossed in pleasuring himself while viewing porn on his phone to have realized that she was there.

Izzy backed up, planning to exit the room immediately. She had heard stories of other maids walking in on men, and sometimes women, naked. Sometimes in surprise but often planned incidents by horny men wanting to flash the maid, but that has never happened to Izzy before. The most she had to deal with was the occasional guest trying to hit on her, which is where pretending to not understand English well came handy.

Izzy rested against the wall for just a moment, before realizing that she could see the guest in the mirror on the wall. From this angle she had a good view of his reflection as he stroked his cock. Izzy had slept with two men in her life, and had seen a couple others undressed, but all had been smaller in size than this man. It had been over three months since she had seen her boyfriend, who had been deployed for a six month tour by the Marines. She had to admit that this man wasn't unattractive, and even though she had no desire for him, his cock was impressive. Knowing that he hadn't seen her, Izzy got the idea to pull her phone out of her back pocket and record him in the mirror as he jacked off, if nothing else, just to show her friends what she had seen.

She raised her phone and hit record, zooming in on his reflection in the mirror, watching him masturbate in anticipation of seeing him ejaculate before rushing out of the room before he discovered her.

Izzy recorded him for about a minute when the door opened and a woman about her size stepped into the room.

"What the fuck..." Jackie said, upon catching the Latina maid holding her phone. Stepping inside she saw what Izzy was looking at. "Ed!" She yelled.

The man on the bed looked up in time to see Izzy step into view as Jackie approached her. He dropped his phone and jumped out of bed, removing his ear buds but not bothering to cover his hard, 8-inch cock. "What the hell is going on?" He asked, looking at the pretty maid.

"I'm sorry." She stammered. "I didn't know anyone was in here."

Jackie grabbed her phone, which was still recording. "So you accidentally filmed my boyfriend jacking off? I don't think so." She accused, as she hit the stop button.

Turning to Ed, she said, "And you couldn't wait until I got back today?"

Ed shrugged his shoulders, "I got bored. Besides, you weren't supposed to be back until later this afternoon."

"Marcy called and said they had to postpone the fitting until later today, so I came back to hang out here." Jackie explained, referring to the wedding planning meeting they were in town for."

Izzy kept her head down, avoiding both of their eyes. But as she did so she watched Ed's cock gradually going limp as he stood there, totally unconcerned about being naked in front of her. Izzy couldn't help but stare at his manhood. She was always infatuated by watching dicks grow hard and go soft. The man, who she now knew was Ed, was easily at least two inches longer, and considerably thicker, than any dick she had seen in real life. So watching it go from a hard 8 inches to a flaccid 4 inches marveled her.

Seeing Izzy's eyes focused on Ed's crotch, Jackie stepped closer and took his cock in her hand and began slowly stroking it. "So you like looking at my boyfriend's cock, do you?"

Izzy watched as it quickly swelled up to a thick, eight plus inch erection again. When she didn't answer, Jackie asked, "What's your name, bitch?"

Izzy pulled her eyes from the boner before her, "Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Izzy."

"Well we'll just have to call your manager and tell him how you snuck in here and secretly videotaped Ed. Maybe we should insist that he call the police. I'm sure there's some law you broke doing this."

Izzy panicked, "Please don't report me. I can't afford to lose this job. And I can't risk a criminal charge, it could ruin my chances of getting a nursing job."

"You should have thought of that before you snuck in and recorded me." Ed responded. He absentmindedly stroked his cock, already anticipating where Jackie was going with this. It had been over a year since they had taken advantage of someone sexually. After the mother and son combination they enjoyed with a woman named Stephanie and her adult son they had decided to stop taking such risks. That didn't mean that they stopped having sex with other people, just that they had not forced the issue anymore. But now he sensed that they had an opportunity to get this pretty young woman to do whatever they wanted.

"Sorry, Izzy, but I can't let you get away with this. We have to notify your manager."

"Please don't, that will ruin me. I can't afford to lose this job." Izzy pleaded.

"What's it worth to keep us quiet?" Jackie asked.

"I can't afford to pay you much, but you can have whatever cash I have."

Jackie laughed, "We don't need your money."

"What do you want then?" She asked.

Ed stroked his dick some more, "You've seen me naked and playing with myself. How about you strip and give us a show."

"Yeah," Jackie agreed, "that will do for starters."

Izzy stared at them. She wasn't averse to masturbating, but she had never done that in front of anyone, not even one of her boyfriends. "I-I can't do that."

"Call the manager." Jackie said to Ed.

"No, don't, how about if I just strip and let you see me naked?"

"I'd like that," Ed told her.

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this." Izzy said, as she slowly began disrobing in front of the older couple. She kicked off her sneakers, then removed her blouse and pants. She stood there on her white bra and powder blue panties, allowing Ed to ogle her tanned body, before slowly removing her bra, revealing her firm, tan c-cup breasts. Her nipples were fully erect, much to Ed's delight. "Damn, she's hot, babe." He said to Jackie.

"Take off your panties." Jackie said.

Izzy slid her panties down her well toned legs, leaving them on the floor as she stepped out of them. The couple looked at her completely shaved pussy as she stood uncomfortably before them. Ed whistled his approval.

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs, then rub your pussy for us." Jackie told her.

"Do I have to do that?" She asked.

"Yes." They both replied in unison.

Izzy sat down on the king sized bed. "Fine, but that's all I'm doing. You can't touch me." She said, looking directly at Ed as he stroked his cock slowly before her.

Izzy slid back so that her thighs were on the bed before laying back, allowing her lower legs to hang over the bottom of the bed. She spread her legs and reluctantly lowered her right hand to her crotch and began rubbing her pussy. As she caressed her clit, she closed her eyes, not wanting to see the couple as they watched her. She rubbed herself for a couple minutes and then opened her eyes and was surprised to see Jackie holding her phone up. "You're not recording me are you?"

"I most certainly am. We're going to keep this as a souvenir of the show you're giving us. And I already deleted your video off your phone, and from your deleted file too."

"Please don't record me."

"Relax, no one but us will ever see it. Now keep going." Jackie ordered.

"Yeah, I want to watch you cum for us." Ed agreed.

Seeing him casually stroking his cock as he stood close to her legs, she said, "Don't you dare cum on me."

"Just keep playing with your pussy." Jackie instructed.

Never had Izzy felt so humiliated as she did at this moment while masturbating for this couple. She continued rubbing, every time she opened her eyes she saw Ed's throbbing cock before her. She felt her body responding to her manipulation, but not enough to orgasm. Seeing how long it was taking, Jackie told her, "Play with your nipple with your other hand."

Izzy raised her left hand and began playing with her left nipple as she continued rubbing her clit.

"Keep your eyes open and look at Ed's cock. You seem to like that." Jackie added.

Izzy did as instructed. If she was forced to admit it, she was fascinated by the large cock, but she was disgusted by him at the same time. Still, she kept her eyes on it, if only to avoid looking at the phone in Jackie's hand, knowing that it was recording her every move.

Finally, she felt her body nearing orgasm. She wanted to stop, having no desire for this perverted couple to watch her climax, as that was something she considered to be of utmost private to her. But she also wanted to get this over with so she could leave. She guessed that once she started cumming that Ed would finish jacking off to her, forcing her to watch him ejaculate in front of her.

"Oh..." She let slip, just as her orgasm began. She continued rubbing her nipple and clit as she came, breathing heavily and squeezing her ass as she rocked her head back and forth. She could not believe that she was doing this in front of Jackie and Ed.

"There, are you happy?" She said, once her orgasm had finished.

Her only answer was to hear Jackie say, "Fuck her."

At first she thought the woman had said "Fuck you." It was only when Ed sprang onto the bed that she realized what the woman's instructions really were.

"No, you can't fuck me!" She cried out as Ed hurriedly mounted her, pressing his body on hers as he held her arms down. She tried closing her legs, but his legs were between hers, preventing her from doing so. He grinded his crotch against hers. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her groin, seeking access to her pussy. Izzy shifted her hips, doing her best to deny him access as she begged him to stop. Then the head of his cock found her wet opening. Before she could move again he was pressing inside of her. "No, please don't do this."

Ed shoved his cock into her. Izzy gasped as it thrust inside, sinking farther than anything or anyone had before. He began pumping into her until he was entirely inside of her pussy. Izzy had never experienced a cock of his size and girth before. She felt completely filled. She jumped when it banged against her cervix. "Stop, please don't fuck me!" She cried out again, but Ed was doing just that.

Izzy looked up and saw Jackie continuing to record her as she was being fucked by only the third man in her life. The older woman had a lustful grin on her face as she enjoyed watching Izzy getting fucked. The younger woman could not understand how Jackie could get pleasure watching her boyfriend fuck another woman. But it was obvious that Jackie was doing just that.

"How is she?" Jackie asked.

"God, she is tight as hell." Ed replied. "You have a great little pussy, Izzy." He said.

Of course I'm tight, she thought. Having only fucked two men who didn't come close to Ed's size what would he expect. Plus it had been over three months since she had enjoyed sex with her boyfriend.

Ed's cock was hitting her in all the right places, and before Izzy realized it she was on the verge of another orgasm. "Oh shit." She said, not wanting to climax for him, but at the same time knowing how much her body wanted to experience that pleasure with this large cock. Then she came.

"Look at her go!" Jackie said, as Izzy was brought to orgasm by Ed's tool. She involuntarily bucked her hips up against him repeatedly as she came, unable to hide her orgasm.

Then it hit her, Ed was fucking her without a condom. She had only fucked her first boyfriend with condoms, and most of the times she made her current boyfriend wear them. But on the few times that he hadn't, she had only allowed him to do so for a few minutes before pulling out and cumming outside of her. Or in her mouth. One thing Izzy enjoyed was sucking cock. She had promised her boyfriend that she was going to let him cum inside her when he returned, but that would only be after she went on the pill, which she was nervous about while living at home, because she was afraid that her catholic mother would find out, either in her own or because of her nosy younger sister snooping in her room. But now this man was fucking her with no protection. "Please pull out. Don't cum in me. I'll suck your dick, you can cum in my mouth. Please don't cum in my pussy!"

Ed ignored her and kept pounding her pussy, wanting nothing more than to feel her tight cunt squeezing the cum out of his cock.

"Oh god, yes!" He cried out.

Izzy could actually feel his cock swelling even more inside of her. "No, pull out!" She cried again.

"Fill her cunt, Ed!" Jackie cried.

"Oh yes!" Ed let out as he began cumming. Izzy felt him blowing his load--the first load of cum ever to enter her pussy--it shot deep inside of her. Jet after jet of his seed pumped into her as Ed thrashed about, shaking as his cock spewed more and more. Her pussy made him feel so fucking good as he continued to cum. Finally he was through. He lay atop her, enjoying her pussy surrounding his spent cock.

Even half flaccid, Ed's thick cock felt like it filled Izzy more than either of her two previous lovers had ever done when fully hard. She could not believe that she had cum for this man who had just forced himself on her. "You came inside me, I've never let anyone do that without a rubber." She mumbled. "Please get off me." Izzy said.

"Yeah, it's my turn to have some fun." Jackie added.

Izzy didn't understand the meaning of Jackie's words yet. As Ed climbed off of her Jackie approached. She was now holding Izzy's phone. She held it to the girl's face and used facial recognition to unlock it, then lowered it between Izzy's legs and took a few pictures. "There, now you'll have a couple pics of your pussy with the first load of cum dripping out of it to remember today with."

Izzy looked up, noticing for the first time that Jackie was naked. "What are you doing?"

Jackie grinned, "You and Ed both got off, now it's my turn."

"No!" Izzy declared, starting to rise up as she spoke, realizing that Jackie intended on having sex with her too. Izzy had never so much as fantasized about being with another woman. She knew a couple bi girls, and did not have any real issues with that, but the thought of doing it herself was disgusting to her.

Ed helped to hold Izzy down as Jackie climbed on top of her. She groped Izzy's firm tits as she straddled her midsection, then climbed farther up so she could sit on Izzy's face. Ed held Izzy's legs down as the girl struggled. Jackie ground her snatch on Izzy's face, then quickly moved around to reverse her position, so she could have access to Izzy's cunt. "Eat my pussy." She ordered, grinding her pussy onto Izzy's face some more.

Jackie's well trimmed pussy was pressed against Izzy's mouth and nose as it slid against her. She could feel and taste the woman's juices as Jackie pressed down on her. Reluctantly, knowing that she had no choice but to comply, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue and gingerly began using it on Jackie's pussy, seeking out the woman's swollen clit with it.

"Oh yes." Jackie said, as she felt the 21-year-old's tongue caressing her love button. With her right hand, she reached down and began rubbing Izzy's cum filled pussy. She pinched and caressed the girl's clit, then lowered her face to Izzy's crotch.

Jackie had enjoyed making several women eat her pussy, but the thrill had always been more about sexual domination than anything else. Knowing that she could make another woman unwillingly pleasure her orally was more of a turn on than the act itself. The orgasm was just a bonus. But she had never desired eating pussy herself. But after being forced to do so nearly two years ago by the blonde woman named Vickie, who turned the tables on Ed and her, Jackie had determined that going down on another woman and forcing her to orgasm could be just as exciting. So now she wanted to do it to Izzy.

Izzy jumped when she felt Jackie's tongue against her pussy. She loved oral sex, but never wanted to give or receive it from another woman, but now she was experiencing both.

"I gotta record this too." She heard Ed say, and grimaced at the thought of knowing there would be video of her doing 69 with Jackie.

Jackie licked Izzy's clit, enjoying the sensation of the inexperienced girl doing the same to her. She couldn't wait to spill her juices all over the Latina's face, and wanted to hear Izzy's moans as she was forced to cum by a woman at the same time.

Izzy responded way sooner than she would have expected. She guessed that it was the combination of already experiencing two orgasms and the adrenaline rush of all that was happening to her, but she was on the verge of her third orgasm. She desperately tried to hold back, not wanting to be made to climax this way, but there was no stopping it. She had to stop licking as she began moaning as her orgasm began. Jackie began grinding her cunt against Izzy's mouth to keep up her own stimulation as she forced Izzy to cum.

Izzy's eyes rolled back as this orgasm tore through her, forcing waves of pleasure throughout her body. She bucked about beneath Jackie. Her legs quivered as she came.

"Goddamn that is so fucking hot." Ed announced, as he continued recording the scene before him. His cock was rock hard again.

Jackie continued licking the girl until Izzy thought that she couldn't take it anymore. "Please stop." She begged, after being forced to another orgasm almost immediately following the first that Jackie gave her.

Jackie raised her head, "Eat my pussy until I cum."

Izzy began licking the woman again. Jackie moaned softly as Izzy's tongue went back to work. "I'm gonna cum, baby." She said to Ed, just before her pussy erupted. "Oh god, yes, yes, yes!" She cried out as she orgasmed. Izzy was disgusted as she felt Jackie's juices spill out of her pussy and cover her mouth and cheeks as the woman climaxed atop her. Jackie pressed her pussy tightly against Izzy's face as she continued to cum, enjoying the fact that she was the first woman to receive this pleasure from the young lady.

PAS
PAS
4,276 Followers
12