The Journeys of Jackie and Ed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jackie got up from the bed, Izzy watched Ed pick up her phone and hold it before his erect cock. He took a couple close up pictures of it before saying, "You can have a couple pics of the first cock to blow a load in your tight pussy."

"Can I go now?" She asked.

Jackie pointed at Ed's cock, "He's still hard, girl. You have to make him cum again first."

Izzy groaned, although she realized that there was a small part of her that desired feeling his large dick inside of her again, especially to replace the memory of Jackie eating her pussy.

"I have an idea." Jackie said. She grabbed her suitcase and rummaged through it, withdrawing the feeldo--a curved, two headed dildo that could be worn on one woman's pussy while she fucked another--that she had purchased after Vickie had taken the one back that they had stolen from her two years previously. Izzy watched as Jackie inserted the thing into her pussy and stood at the foot of the bed with what looked like a fake, flesh colored, hardon. "You've always taken the back during a DP, but I'll do it today."

Izzy had no idea what the woman was talking about. Ed crawled beside her on the bed, then effortlessly rolled her on top of him. Izzy offered no resistance as he made her straddle him and sit on his hard cock. She, almost too eagerly, slid her pussy onto his shaft. It felt even larger inside of her in this position.

She was about to start riding his cock when she felt Jackie getting behind her. "What the fuck?" She asked, before feeling the head of the dildo pressing between the cheeks of her ass. "Oh no, not there. I don't do that."

"You didn't lick pussy before today either." Jackie snapped in return. "Well you're getting ass fucked today."

Ed held her arms, keeping her in place as Jackie began shoving the dildo into her asshole. "Oh god, it hurts." She said, as the woman pressed it into her.

Jackie began fucking Izzy's ass, enjoying how the curved part of the feeldo rubbed her own clit as she fucked the younger woman.

Izzy was forced to ride Ed's cock as she was being buttfucked by Jackie. Ed thrust up into her, meeting her thrusts with his own as he enjoyed Izzy's cunt for the second time.

"Jesus Christ!" Izzy exclaimed as the real and fake cocks filled her holes, filling her with a mixture of pleasure and pain at the same time. She could not fathom the thought that she was being used like this. All she had to do was sneak out the door when she had discovered Ed, but instead, her desire to watch him, and illegally record him, had led to her being forced to satisfy this couple sexually in ways that she had never thought she would do. Ed's large cock, and Jackie's dildo, stuffed her insides, slamming her over and over. Worse, she was going to cum again.

"Oh my god." She whispered, as the most powerful orgasm so far ripped through her body. Jackie realized the girl was cumming first and increased the intensity of her fucking. Izzy shook from head to toe as she bounced up and down. The orgasm subsided and was almost immediately followed by another.

Jackie began cumming along with Izzy. Ed looked up, enjoying the sight of both women having an orgasm as Izzy's tight pussy enveloped his cock.

Sweat covered Izzy's body as she continued bouncing up and down on Ed's cock while being impaled by Jackie's feeldo.

As soon as her orgasm ended yet another began. Each one stronger than the one before it. "Make it stop, please make it stop. I can't take anymore!" She cried out as the couple forced her to climax again and again. Jackie was on the verge of her third orgasm, the second from using the feeldo in Izzy's ass, so stopping was not on her mind. And Ed was not going to let up until he blew another load into the girl's twat.

"Oh yes." Jackie said as she climaxed again.

Izzy was shaking like a rag doll between the couple as they continued fucking her. Finally, she heard Ed moaning in delight as he thrust harder and faster into her, driving her to yet another orgasm. She did not want him to cum inside of her again, but she needed to get him off and get some relief. She could not believe that this much pleasure could be so torturous.

Ed began pumping his cum up into the girl's pussy. It felt so fucking good having her riding his cock as he came inside her. He squeezed her tits as he unloaded every last drop into her.

Once done, Jackie slowly pulled the dildo out of Izzy's ass and stood up beside the bed. The feeldo was still inserted in her own pussy, and sticking out before her.

Izzy toppled over onto the bed, totally exhausted.

"I guess you better get back to work before someone misses you." Jackie told her.

Izzy looked at the clock and jumped up off of the bed. She grabbed her clothes and began dressing. Once finished she asked, "You're not going to tell anyone about any of this are you?"

Ed laughed, "that's funny. Usually we have to worry about someone reporting this." He said to Jackie.

"No dear, we won't say a word. This will be our secret." Jackie assured her.

"And you won't show those videos to anyone?"

Jackie smiled, "No, but you can bet we're going to watch them often and remember this day."

Izzy grabbed her phone after dressing and headed for the door. Before leaving, Ed asked her, "What time do you get off work?"

"3:30, why?" Izzy returned.

"I'll be here all day if you want to stop by again." He told her.

Jackie added, "I'll be leaving soon, but will be back by dinner time. So if you want to come back to visit Ed, or come back later and visit both of us, we'll be happy to see you again."

Izzy left the room. She grabbed her cart and pushed it down the hall to the next room, several doors down, that was on her list to clean. She walked on wobbly legs. Her pussy and ass were sore too. This morning had been totally overwhelming for her. She reached the door and knocked before unlocking it. The room was empty and the bed unmade. She sat down on the foot of the bed to rest for a couple minutes before starting to clean the room. She pulled out her phone and opened the pictures. She saw the closeups of her pussy with Ed's cum oozing out of it, and a pair of pics of his hard cock. Part of her was disgusted at having been used by this older couple. But part of her wondered if she dared to go back when her shift was over...

12