The Journeys of Myuu

Story Info
A Primordial Demon teaches a succubus her place.
2.4k words
4
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTrauma
iTrauma
24 Followers

Might made right.

It was an old saying, and it was a simple worldview to have, but on the abyssal plains there wasn't time for much philosophy so simple was often what you got. It was a grand mistake to make, however, to equate simple with stupid; not a single nomad that made the wilder parts of the Underworld was stupid, at least not one who'd survived as long as Myuu at least. Fierce, unyielding, and most importantly: smart enough to pick her battles, she had dealt with all manner of demonkind from those like her to those that often inhabited the cities.

Despite what her broodmates said, the denizens of the urban hellscape were no easy targets, something Myuu had learned the hard way into her first forays in dealing with succubi.

It was a lesson that she'd kept close to her sizable chest.

Still, the one she stared at now in the tavern was different, or so that's what Myuu thought as she pushed away from her perch near one of the support pillars of the building; she had to have something to put her back to, couldn't just enough up becoming prey herself, could she?

Slow rolling, a deliberate slowness to her gait that only meant she wanted to be gracious in how she walked. Confident, the kind of stride that caught Xanna's attention and held it as the canine was nothing short of bold.

"Are you mated?" Were the first words out of her mouth, a mouth lined with teeth as Myuu beheld her, watching her like a wolf watches an antelope: with anticipation and hunger. It was bold, but it wasn't rude, not by their standards. Xanna didn't immediately speak, she wasn't easily cowed but she also wasn't exactly used to those of a perceived lower station coming onto her, especially not with such boldness. "Do you want to be?" Came that purring growl that hitched itself to her voice, rolling out like clouds did across the abyssal plain before the mind numbing cracks of plasma announced the hellstorm.

Xanna wasn't so timid as to go deaf and dumb though, her plump lips quirked at the corners, quickly turning into a grin of her own. "Well, aren't you the cocky one?" A playful downward glance to the purple cloth barely covering what laid betwixt her thick thighs, the cloth doing little when stretched across pleasantly sculpted muscle; it wasn't exactly hard to see the outline of it. Still, the violet skinned succubus was soon cutting her eyes back up to her. "Why, do you think I'm pretty?"

A mouth opened, a mouth with a smile far too large for the face it was a part of, packed to the brim with far too many teeth than it was capable of holding; it was the feral smile of an apex predator who'd gained sentience, the kind of smile a person usually only saw once before being utterly consumed by it. "I don't think the infernal tongue has a word for your beauty." Quiet, but in the same husky tones that often melted away the courage of those she stalked outside of the cities, the primordial entity closing the distance between them, placing a furred hand on either side of her, almost pinning her to that bar. "And if it did, I'm afraid that it'd escape me because of its eloquence and delicate nature."

"I-- I didn't know your kind was so well spoken."

"When you see all of nature, you have a need to find words to name things and express them."

"Oh? W-why is that?"

"Because if it exists without my knowledge, then it exists without my consent."

Quietly, she leaned in to press her brow to Xanna's before continuing on with those words; words that were far more numerous than she'd growled out in the last several months. "And nothing about you is something that I wish to go on existing without my knowledge, Little One." It was ironic, Myuu saying that to a being that was almost a head and a half taller than her. Certainly not as muscular, as the canine demon was nothing but bone, muscle, and sinew. The way her muscles were so thickly corded and powerful, with a stout sort of vascular defiance that gave her the upper hand when so many idiots underestimated her.

Xanna didn't underestimate her, she was too busy being utterly enthralled by this feral being. When Myuu had glowered over her, or tried to, she found her own hands lifting up to press against that cobblestone road of a stomach, fingers tensed against the unyielding flesh of her body. Underestimating her, her mind was filled with far too many thoughts of being bent over that bar an-- Ack!

Those lips met hers, and it was like a firework going off in her mouth as ivories found supple flesh and bit, tugged, a tongue massaging away the hurt. Slow burning, passionate, if the energy had been chemical, it could have leveled the entire city much less that tavern. It both brought her back to reality and removed her from it in a single stroke, a hand tangled up in her hair, a set of claws cradling her skull at the base of it. Feral, frenzying, yet somehow patient in how soft it could be when the creature kissing her was anything but.

A declaration of intent without a single word spoken before Myuu pulled back, licking away those errant strings of drool that were hellbent on leaving them connected.

"Too many words." Myuu spoke aloud, and Xanna nodded her head in agreement.

"Did you understand that better?" Xanna nodded again.

"Do you want to go with me?" Fuck nodding, the purple colored succubus rose up to her feet and grabbed onto Myuu's tail in almost an instant state of submission, barely a thought behind those expressive eyes in the moment.

Myuu led. Xanna followed.

Myuu let a furred hand grab her by the shoulder once they hit the alley next to the tavern and pushed. Xanna knelt.

This was no unusual position for the succubus but something felt off, it felt different, like this was going to be different, and when she lifted that loin cloth with excitement and apprehension running rampant in her soul, she froze the moment that she pulled out the demon's cock.

It. Was. Big.

It wasn't just big, it was thick, and fat, entirely too fat. The thing sagged near the bulbous head from its own weight, an ebon mass of veins, muscle, and cockflesh that branched all the way to the root of it where a fist sized bulge rippled out across the very base. It was too big. It was-- She didn't get the chance to finish that thought because Myuu saw exactly what she wanted the very moment that Xanna gasped.

That cock came barreling in. It hit the soft flesh of her tongue, pushing it to the back of her throat; the gag she let out was ugly, choking, spittle flying from her gullet, the force of her entry made Xanna swallow out of instinct, that lewd POP of entry resonating through the alleyway like glass breaking; the way that she wasn't ready for the invasion in her mouth and throat was almost stunning in how absolutely violating it was. It seemed like the cock would never end, a hand wrapped up in her infernal mane. Fingers knotted up in that dark colored hair, wrapping it up like a leash as it tugged.

Unrelenting, fierce, she used her new found 'handlebars' to push Xanna's head down further until her thighs were at her jawline. Drool was coating that knot, the thing very nearly up in Xanna's nose. She couldn't swallow that, she even tried to vocalize a warning but those lust hooded eyes of Myu didn't see it, or she simply didn't care. No, another rhythmic roll of her hips had her stepping over her shoulder while grabbing hold of her head and slamming down with her hips!

Xanna's claws dug into those thighs, trying to fight back, to rear her head back from the inevitability of that knot getting closer and closer to her mouth, the mass lodged in her throat driving her jaw further apart. She was unable to stop her, try as she might, her hands turning into fists, beating at her thighs, trying to push her back until finally in an act of frustration, Myu jerked back on the reins she had in her hair while thrusting forward with every ounce of power she had in those 'V' shaped hips.

Another pop, this one just as visceral.

Xanna was in full fledged panic.

She couldn't breathe, not that she needed to. If she died, she'd just end up in her ancestral home, but this was a different kind of panic. She'd never been thwarted so entirely, she'd never had to deal with a not before; not just a knot of this fortitude, she'd simply never dealt with one before, and now there was one of a kingly girth being used as the underworld's biggest ballgag. The sounds she made around it were lewd, obscene, hacking and gagging, the muscles of her skilled throat massaging and milking that prolifically sized slab of fuckmeat for all it was worth. Palms pressed to Myu's thighs, almost silently urging her for reprieve, for a chance to breathe and not aspirate to death on precum and her own treacherous saliva.

It wasn't a thought she was happy with: dying by throat fucking, dying by suffocation from the massive sphere of flesh and muscle lodged in her mouth.

She felt weaker, ready to submit to the inky black at the edge of her consciousness, the throbbing of Myuu's cock almost becoming in sync to her own heartbeat, a thing that was getting weaker as Myuu's own pace was becoming steadily more rapid.

Was she about to cum? Was sh--

Myuu pulled her back. It was a hard tug, one that came with an uppity growl from the primordial demon when she felt the pressure on her knot from those unrelenting teeth. Still, she pulled back, ropes of drool and cum clinging to her cock like a cascade pouring from Xanna's mouth. "I can think of better places than just your gullet." Preening like the predator that she was, taking no small measure of pleasure in the pain of Xanna, who might have cursed her if she could breathe the oxygen into her lungs in between desperate heaves to draw in fresh air to her lungs.

It was all the same, she didn't have time to rebuke her too harshly, Myuu was shoving her to her back. Xanna opened her mouth, fury in her eyes, ready to spit back harsh words only to have a strong hand SMACK against her mouth. "No talking," warning her in such a clinical way that it was almost obtuse compared to her savagery, her body on top of Xanna's. Another 'no' came from the succubus, only to be silenced by another hard slap, that same hand gripping her cock to push it in.

The sounds Xanna made were akin to a wounded animal, only furthering to serve her ravager's prey drive. It was a hard penetration. Long, slow, and deep, until the head of that cock was pressed up against the entrance of her womb. She'd stretched her out, pushing honeyed walls apart to make her take her in inch by blissfully agonizing inch until she couldn't go any further, until that bulging knot was deep against those purple nether lips.

"Nn. Stop. Fuck. STOP!"

"No," came that slow growl as clawed fingertips dug into her neck. "You're mine."

"You can't treat me this way, I--" The hand on her neck just pushed up to cover her mouth, a clear disinterest in hearing those pleases, those deftly sculpted vulgarities meant for her ears.

She responded by driving those hips in harder, deeper, her knot smacking against those violet shaded folds with enough force to make her feel it deep in her kidneys, in her ribs. Each hard thrust forward brought out another round of squealing cries from the carnal demon below her. Each stroke had Xanna trying to lift her legs, inadvertently giving that savage more access, trying to push her off with her legs.

Well, that was the idea, Myuu just grabbed them and shoved her knees over her shoulders in a mating press to drive her shoulders first into the street floor of that alleyway like she was a fucktoy, a piece of meat meant to satisfy an urge, just like a kill she'd stalk down in the abyssal plains.

The primal cries that erupted from her mouth now that she was free from the hand over it, went unheard from the alley behind that tavern. Each hard thrust was another layer of trauma that Xanna would have to work thorough later as this.. This lesser specimen treated her like nothing more than a cocksleeve of convenience. Every deep seated shove of that cock into her guts made her want to echo out a cacophony of heretical blasphemies that'd make even the archdaemons blush.

And then, right on cue, that massive knot was slammed up into her with enough force to crack stone, and the shrieking tempo of her voice that was starting to rub her throat raw took on a different tempo entirely: one so shrill that it was silent in its deafening, humiliated, agony.

She didn't know such a thing was even impossible, to feel so full that she felt like her insides might burst. Mouth open, eyes so wide that she saw nothing but the blinding white of the supernova erupting inside of her. Pain, pleasure, shame, humiliation, and the briefest glimpse of nirvana from the overload of euphoria that ran through her like a chain of volcanos erupting made her ready to let go of everything.

.....And then she felt Myuu's hands grasp her by the throat to bring her back down right as she came, as her balls were drained into the succubus's womb, until she filled her with each microcosm of her essence, her cum, her seed that she dropped into foreign soil that would not bear fruit.

Xanna's consciousness slipped from her, left sleeping in that alleyway with torn clothes as the primordial entity rose up once she'd deflated enough, once she'd drained herself deep inside of her and left her there to wake up later and collect herself.

It was just another hunt, with different grounds and different quarry.

This would not be her last.

iTrauma
iTrauma
24 Followers