The Blessing

Story Info
A girl becomes a host for a demonic creature.
2.8k words
4.58
21.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the doors of the ancient cathedral with a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I really had no desire to join a convent, but I'd just turned eighteen and I didn't have any money, or any family left. The orphanage had kicked me out, and the women's shelter was full. At least at the church I would have food in my belly and a warm place to sleep.

A middle-aged woman dressed in black robes greeted me at the door and introduced herself as Sister Bethany. She had an uptight, no-nonsense look about her. Sister Bethany led me through the great hall, which smelled of mothballs and old carpet. I peeked into one of the many chambers and caught a glimpse of a group of nuns dressed in black, with heads bent, murmuring quietly to each other in worship. Other nuns smiled and waved at me as they passed.

"We're not your typical church," said Sister Bethany. "We have made peace with the demon realm, unlike many other churches who prefer to see Judas as the enemy."

Did I hear her right? Did she say demon realm?

"In this church, there is no violence with demons, because demons do not pose a threat to us. They are our allies, and we help each other thrive."

"Wait," I said. "Do you mean hypothetical demons? Like some sort of symbolism?"

"No, dear, I mean actual demons. From hell." Her tone was matter-of-fact, as if I were the uneducated one of the two of us.

The nun stopped at the end of the hall and opened the door to my quarters, a minimally furnished room lit only by candlelight. "We're very glad you've decided to join us. Tomorrow morning, you'll take part in a very special ceremony that will officially make you a member of our family."

I tossed and turned all night, wondering if I'd accidentally joined a cult. That would be just my luck.

A nun named Sister Jane knocked on my door first thing in the morning to inform me that the ceremony was taking place in two hours, and she was to help me prepare. Sister Jane didn't look too much older than I was, with her tightly bound red hair and bare face. She led me next door to the bathing chamber, where two more nuns were waiting beside a steaming tub of water. They stripped me naked and scrubbed every inch of my body with a rough washcloth. "Open your thighs," Sister Jane instructed, before taking a sponge to the place between my legs and rubbing hard. My cheeks flushed red immediately. "No need to be embarrassed, dear," said Sister Jane. "We'll get to know each other really well here." After my bath, the nuns dressed me in a black silk robe, leaving me naked underneath.

It appeared that the ceremony was to take place in the basement. The nuns led me down so many flights of stairs that eventually my legs grew tired, and I thought I was going to collapse. We were so far beneath the cathedral that it felt like we'd crossed into the underworld. We came upon a solid metal door, which Sister Jane opened with a brass key. Beyond the door was not what I expected--a room that looked more like an industrial freezer than a place of worship. A large examination table took up most of the space in the center of the room, surrounded by freezers and coolers of various sizes. A cold shiver went up my spine as I spotted Sister Bethany standing beside the table, waiting patiently.

"Climb up onto the table, dear," she instructed.

"Why?" I asked, though I knew my objections mattered little. I was far below the rest of human civilization and also outnumbered four to one. It felt very dangerous being down here, but I was also incredibly curious.

"You are going to receive a great blessing," she said.

Atop the cold metal table, the urge to close my legs grew stronger as Sister Jane lifted each of them into a stirrup and then restrained my calves with heavy buckles. She spread my legs as wide as they would go and locked the stirrups, leaving my innermost region lewdly on display for everyone in the room. The cool air against my lower lips made me shiver. She lifted my arms and I felt similar buckles restrain my wrists to the table. Sister Bethany pulled up a stool between my legs and stroked my thighs for a moment before unceremoniously sticking two fingers deep in my cunt. I gasped and stared at her hand with wide eyes. "Easy now," she said in a soothing voice, while stroking my tight insides. "Just relax, you're very safe here." I took a deep breath and tried to obey. She continued to pump her fingers in and out of me and I felt myself clench around them. She used her other hand to rub my belly. "Good girl," she said. "Perfect. Very tight and moist. Our guest will be most pleased."

Sister Jane began to knead my breasts while Sister Bethany continued to use her fingers on me, her thumb circling my clit while her hand pumped my cunt. She'd added a third finger, as if trying to stretch me out, more than I'd ever been stretched before. The other two nuns had suspiciously disappeared from sight. I wanted to fight this, but the feeling of heat gathering between my hips was hard to ignore. "Go ahead and let yourself go, dear. We need you as relaxed as possible in order to receive your blessing." She smiled at me sweetly. "Would you like to cum for me?"

I had to admit--it felt so very dirty, with my legs forced open, being massaged by a nun in front of other nuns. Their eyes on me--expectant, encouraging--only fueled the tightness inside me. I was so close--

Sister Bethany abruptly removed her fingers, just as I was on the edge.

"Not yet," she tsked.

Two of the sisters carried a large barrel right next to my table. Something powerful sloshed around inside, banging impatiently against the inside of the container. The nuns removed the lid and Sister Bethany reached inside with a smile on her face. What she lifted out of it was a pitch-black, writhing thing, like nothing I'd ever seen before. It had the vague look of an octopus--many tentacles surrounding a giant, bulbous head with beady yellow eyes. The tentacles were thick and drenched with a gooey mucus. It made a noise much like a squealing pig, a twisted and guttural sound. Sister Bethany lifted the creature between my legs and held it up to my primed cunt. I wanted very badly to close my legs, but the restraints kept them wide open and ready to receive this foreign creature. I wanted to speak or scream but I found that I couldn't form words.

A slimy tentacle met my hot cunt, rubbing against my lips for a moment before finding my hole and slipping easily inside. My whole body went lax as the tentacle slowly filled me up, exploring every inch, as if testing the waters before diving fully in. It must have decided that my pussy was indeed an adequate environment because it suddenly withdrew before thrusting back in with a quite a bit of force. I writhed against my restraints as a second tentacle quickly joined the first, making room for itself within my walls, despite the limited amount of space. They pumped in and out, venturing deeper with each stroke, coaxing and stretching my cunt. Not long after that, a third and fourth tentacle shoved their way inside me. I had never felt so full in my life.

"He's stuck," noted Sister Bethany. "We need to open her up a bit more. Sister Jane?"

Sister Jane leaned over my left leg and lowered her head towards my spread hips, the creature still half-inside of me. I couldn't see her face, but I suddenly felt a soft tongue lapping against my clit. Sister Jane sucked hard on my tiny nub until the tightness in my belly exploded and I came hard right there on the table, in front of all the nuns. The creature was bathed in a torrent of juices from my orgasm. It took advantage of my spasming pussy and climbed several inches deeper while loud squelching noises filled the room.

The bulbous head of the demon creature finally reached the entrance of my cunt and began its descent towards my womb. It felt like a baseball was being shoved into me, and I came a second time from the foreign sensation, convulsing on the table while Sister Bethany coaxed the creature the rest of the way. "That's it," she told the creature. "This human girl is your vessel. She will be your new home." The demon-monster was now fully inside me, stuffing itself into my womb and forcing my belly to expand to accommodate it. It felt as though I was giving birth in reverse.

I could barely see Sister Bethany over my massively swollen belly, but I felt her fingers as they entered my throbbing hole and resumed pumping in and out. "I need you to cum one more time so you can help him settle in," she instructed me. "Come on dear, I know you can do it. Go ahead and cum for me."

Her words, combined with the feeling of the creature wiggling around in my womb, had me cumming on the nun's fingers in seconds.

Sister Bethany smiled sweetly, but it was a smile with an edge. "I think you've got one more left in you. Do I have to force it out of you?"

And she did just that. I was so stretched out that the nun was able to fit her entire fist inside of me; after all, it was nothing compared to the demon I'd just absorbed. She reached deep inside me and used her fingers to stroke the tentacle-tips peeking out of my cervix. To have my body manipulated against my will was an extraordinary feeling--it only took Sister Bethany a few strokes of her tongue on my clit before I was screaming and writhing on the table once again.

I heard Sister Bethany say one last thing before I passed out. "You are serving a purpose greater than you have ever known, girl. This otherworldly visitor will live inside you and implant his offspring in your womb. You should be honored."

When I awoke in my room hours later, I was still very pregnant. Someone had wrapped me in the black silk robe from last night and I let the front fall open so I could examine my new body. I stood before the mirror in my bathing chamber and stared at my swollen belly, amazed that I had survived the night before. My breasts had also grown twice the size and become incredibly sensitive. I rubbed my hands over my enlarged bump and felt the demon wiggling around inside me, as if saying hello. I didn't feel scared anymore. In fact, I felt at ease with my new purpose. Whatever toxins the foreign creature was leeching into my body seemed to be acting as an aphrodisiac. I reached a hand between my legs and felt my gushing wetness.

Sister Jane appeared in my room without having knocked on the door. She spotted me with my hand between my legs and came right up to me with a knowing look on her face. She swatted my hand away and stuck her fingers up my cunt. "Look at you. Beautifully swollen, dripping wet. The creature has taken quite nicely to your supple young body." I lifted my leg and let her finger me deeper. I moaned and felt myself clenching, getting ready to cum...

She withdrew too soon. What was with these nuns? She pulled her hand away, and a thick rope of milky mucus trailed from my cunt to her fingers.

"The creature's secretions are quite valuable. Please follow me down to the altar room. We mustn't let the fluid go to waste."

The metal table from downstairs was positioned before the dais, surrounded by a few dozen acolytes who looked to be anywhere from eighteen to eighty years old. Sister Bethany once again waited beside the table. She told me, "We must restrain you so that your sudden movements don't harm the creature." I climbed willingly onto the table, more than happy to oblige the nuns. I was far too horny to care about anything else.

I spread my legs of my own accord and allowed Sister Jane to restrain me. My glistening wet pussy was on full display for the entire church to see. Sister Bethany patted my large belly. I lifted my cunt towards her fingers, desperate to cum, hoping she'd finger me like last night. "Please," I begged her.

"Patience," she scolded me, with a quick slap of my pussy lips. She then turned to address the acolytes, who stood in a rough circle around me. "Subjects. This girl is carrying a powerful leader of the demon race. You will each drink from her and feel for yourselves the healing abilities of her fluids. Single file, please."

Sister Bethany stood at my head while the girls lined up between my legs. The first to approach me had a round face with full lips and big eyes. Her expression was grateful and eager. She planted a gentle kiss on my clit before using her tongue to lick my slit from top to bottom. My eyes rolled back as she sucked forcefully on my nub and drove me over the edge. Sister Bethany stroked my hair and said, "That's it, good girl," as my orgasm shook my body. The acolyte lapped up my gushing fluids, sticking her tongue as far up my cunt as she could manage before Sister Jane announced, "Next, please."

And so, the afternoon went, with dozens of nuns taking turns eating me out like I was their last meal. One orgasm rolled into the next, while Sister Bethany whispered in my ear things like, "What a good little slut. That's it, keep cumming on these sinful tongues. I knew you were the right person for this blessing as soon as I saw you." Was this to be my life now? Kept in a constant state of arousal while playing host to a demon creature?

Later that night, I awoke in a cold sweat. I felt a strange cramping in my stomach that was incredibly uncomfortable. The demon's movements picked up speed, and I could see the indentations of its tentacles moving against the inside of my belly. My stomach dropped in a very literal sense, as if the demon was moving south. I understood pretty quickly that it wanted out.

I took myself to the empty bathtub in my bathing chamber because it seemed like the right thing to do. I lifted each leg up onto the side of the tub and pushed. I didn't have to push very hard, as the creature was doing most of the work by itself. I felt only minimal cramping and not a lot of pain, likely due to the healing nature of the creature's secretions. I felt a mass of writhing tentacles slide down my vaginal canal before landing with a sticky plop in the bathtub.

It sat there for a moment, staring at me with those terrifying yellow eyes. I stared back.

The creature slowly climbed up my body, tentacles slathering every inch of me with slime. I felt its heavy weight resting on my chest, hot and sticky. The bulbous head hovered over my right breast for a moment before latching on with a mouth I couldn't see. It sucked forcefully on my sensitive nipple, drawing out a steady stream of milk that I didn't even know my body had produced. When it was finished with my right breast, it moved onto my left. I let my head fall back while I enjoyed the pain-and-pleasure combination of being milked.

Only when I felt a slimy tentacle rubbing against my pussy did I realize the demon's full intentions: it wanted to play.

Still latched onto my breast, the creature sunk it's thickest tenacle up my sopping wet cunt in one swift movement. I cried out from the instant pleasure, moaning as the tentacle slid in and out of me. I spread my legs as wide as they would go, hoping this pleasure would never end. It seemed to sense my need, for two more tentacles quickly joined the first one deep in my cunt.

A knock on the door to my bedchamber announced the arrival of a nun coming to check on me. The creature immediately released me and slid down my body towards my spread legs. It found my dripping wet hole and quickly climbed back inside me, travelling up my tunnel and into my womb with a loud squelch. The creature squeezed its way through my insides in a matter of seconds, and I came hard in response.

The nun found me in the bathtub alone, patting my pregnant belly.