All Comments on 'The Journo and the Pollie'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Incredible story, Cagivagurl. Maybe the best I've read on this site, and I've read a bunch. This has it all, and right now I'm saying it's the best. Write another, please. Randi.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 2 years ago

This story is brilliantly written and so real as life is and those two Ivy and Mel deserve each other and hope you write more about these two and how many children they have and the marriage you are a fantastic writer Cagivagurl hope it will be soon thank you for this story. xxx

sandy_parissandy_parisover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this, it had a great story line to support the relationship. Nice one again, thanks

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

A very well written look into the deep-down dirtiness that can infest the worlds of big business and politics. I suppose even journalists don't come away unscathed---those who work in the national rather than local media tread a dangerous path in a dog-eat-dog profession. (My late wife was a journalist who always worked in small local newspapers and their little world could be just as nasty and back-stabbing at times.) Thanks for a damn good read, Cagivagurl.

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

I loved this story so much. Thank you for sharing it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Love is love, as i get older it is easier to understand. This story says a lot.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. You did a wonderful job carrying the “investigating reporter” and the pressures of coming out story lines throughout the story. Looking forward to see what you gives next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! Thank you!

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Wow .. just wow ..thanks for this awesome story.. I’m just sad it’s over….

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

A good read with a lovely upbeat ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story but wish you had the time, interest and wherewithal to clean up a multitude of errors and typos. Very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay! Yay, yay, YAY! <3

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

As usual, great character development in a great story. 5 stars... not enough.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This category is not one I usually read, but I couldn’t pass up on a cagivagurl offering, because you never know what your going to get. It was genius, the way you wound everything together.

I started off thinking this is going to be a sex story, then it turned into a crime story, then it was about whether or not the girls would come out, or would they even end up together. Eventually it turned out to be a beautiful story about two people falling in love.

Thank you for a wonderful read, and thanks for all your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful...Very Very Beautiful, I wish I had a relationship as lovely as that, but I suppose so does every other single person in the world. You seem to be tapped into the female lesbian psyche very well, I've read lots of Lesbian erotica over my life time and only the very good ones understand that the most erotic part is the lead up. The ones who just write Lesbian porn spend all their time trying to convince the reader Lesbian sex is the most intense and fantastic sex there is , now while I personally might agree, when writing about it, everyone has seen that before, the only truly erotic writing is the writing that can create the scene and characters that are real and meaningful. Then the lead up to love making is powerful and memorable. 5 Stars (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You, cagivagurl, absolutely rock! An unexpected treasure of a story from one of my favourite story tellers.

Anita71Anita71about 2 years ago

i love it,fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Copy-pasted comments? What's the ulterior motive?

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 2 years ago

Marvellous story, the sex an added extra treat.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKalmost 2 years ago

You are a damn good writer...

Love the story (still sobbing)

Love..

Belinda

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic-my daughter married to woman. They great couple. U rock woman!!! One of your best.

peter944peter944over 1 year ago

Loved the story, I did kinda want to know what happened next in your words but excellent

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

That was a tough race track course, lots of hard braking s gearing up into the sixth and then full stopper ….. fortunately the one side swingarm worked fine and hit the demon spot perfectly …… ok tales like this are standard around the world, as greedy persons never get enough and you made it to a happy end, as in real life its mostly a death announcement …… and they lived happily till…………

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💫🍀

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 1 year ago

Hey Gurl

You are a very talented wriyrt, I love your stories, especial the lesbian ones..

This is the second time I read this stort, as well as a few others, and it only gets better..

Keep up the god writing

Belinda

DenaliFXDenaliFX3 months ago

FUCKING BRILIANT As an 80 year old hetero-type guy, my favorites were Phil, the 2 dads (your Kiwi Dads are always more supportive of their daughters than US Dads) - your characters are the future. The love story was wonderful, sensual, and anxiety producing - inside and outside the lovers - as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...