The Joy of a Thong

Story Info
Guy uses worn thong to jerk off but gets caught.
2.5k words
4.54
18.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story ever. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Also, English is not my first language.

This is purely fiction and everyone is 18 or older.

I have always been in love with panties. Especially worn panties the smell, the wetness and also the thought that they have been all day in the sexiest place imaginable. That were enough reasons for me to love them.

It started when I was younger then now when I found a sexy thong in the hamper at a friends (His name was Dan) house. It belonged to my friends, older sister; she was a couple of years older then us.

Her name was Marley.

I had the biggest crush on her, to me she was perfect.

Her blonde hair with blue eyes and amazing figure. She played volleyball and had the body to go with it. Especially her legs and ass were to die for.

When I was hanging out with my friend she always wore those relatively simple black leggings, but they looked amazing on her. Whenever she bent over they would become see-through and you could see her thong.

I always enjoyed spending time at my friends house.

One time she came back from her volleyball training and went to the shower. I was gaming with my friend in his room.

After a while I had to pee and it was normal to use the upstairs bathroom.

When I'm done doing my thing I see all her clothes in a pile next to the hamper; she was getting ready in her room but didn't put her clothes away.

I immediately get hard seeing her leggings, thong, bra on the floor.

They are all a bit moist from her working out, especially her thong.

I pick up her thong and it feels wet and squishy in my hand.

My first instinct is to put them in my face and take a massive sniff.

They smell amazing, i was overwhelmed with all the aromas hitting my nose.

This led to me having an amazing orgasm and the beginning of my used and wet panties fetish.

I cleaned up and went further gaming with my friend.

Without me realizing i had come on her black leggings and not left her things in the order she had left them on the floor.

This day I was invited to stay and eat dinner with them, since me, Dan and some other friends were going to the movies in the evening.

At dinner Marley sat next to me, which was special because every time I had dinner there we all sat in the same seats. Which would put her diagonally from me.

I was uncomfortable with her being so close. I could smell her shampoo; the butterflies began flying.

While dinner conversation was all small talk, I suddenly felt something poking my thigh. When I moved my hand to scratch the spot, it stopped.

This kept happening a couple of times when i suddenly really got poked with something sharp and i audibly gasped.

I look to my left and see Marley poking me with her fork.

Everyone asks if I'm okay and I quickly answer that I have bit my lip.

Conversation goes on and I look again towards Marley and see a weird tingle in her eyes looking at me.

My butterflies start taking it to the next level and my mind goes crazy.

"WTF, why did she do that" "She has never done anything like it"

When I suddenly remember what happened earlier this afternoon.

My face goes red while I'm thinking "She can't possibly know what i did right?"

"Does she know? How?"

I don't have to wait long because immediately after dinner i find myself alone for a little bit.

And I see Marley walking straight towards me and she looks a bit weird.

A mixture between being amused and pissed off.

"You motherfucker!" She whispers.

"what?"I say a bit defensive.

"I knew it was you! you came all over my leggings"

"I did what?"

"It could have only been you, before your visit to the bathroom they did not have stains on them"

"How am i going to explain this!" She angrily whispers and shows me her black leggings covered in dried cum.

"Euhm" i begin to mumble.

"You are going to get me a new pair!" "I have to throw these away now, if mom sees fucking cum stains on my leggings she will start asking questions!"

"So.. sorry" I mumble

"I will get you new ones" i say quietly"

"Good!" She grins.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, clear your calender. We are going shopping!"

She says smiling, while I see Dan coming up behind me to tell me its time to go.

The movie is waiting.

"What's going on with you and sis?" He asks while we drive.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys never really chatted like that, i saw the look she gave you"

"You are not trying to date my sister right?"

I brushed it off "Nah man, She just wanted to know how to get you back from the birthday present you gave her last year."

"Oh fuck.." he says "yeah, i knew that was going to backfire...."

The next morning the sun started warming my face. As a narrow ray of sunshine comes through the curtains.

Slowly I began waking from my slumber.

More light came into the room as my phone lit up.

I got several messages in quick succession.

"Hope you are looking forward to our shopping! :)"

"Also don't forget your wallet <3 "

"Also i will be picking you up in half an hour "

"Shit" i mumbled, barely awake but now i had to get out.

After a cold shower and telling my family that i would be out today, i heard a car horn going outside.

I almost ran out the door towards the car so what nobody would see who was picking me up.

"Good morning" Marley beamed from her open window.

While getting in the car I hear "Good morning Ms. Miller"

And I see Marley wave to my mom, who is standing in the doorway.

"Have fun guys" my mom says with a smile on her face.

"aah damn" I'm thinking, "This is going to be fun explaining this tonight"

"Couldn't we have done this quietly" I ask her?

"Why?" She asks.

"Now it is going to look weird" I tell her.

"My mom might think we are going on a date or something..."

"What's so bad about that." She grins.

I look at her, she is so beautiful.

She was wearing a dark plaid skirt; i could see her legs shining beneath them.

Almost like she oiled them.

As a top, she was wearing a black crop top with long sleeves.

And as a finishing touch she had black knee-high boots on.

As I was adoring her, she noticed and smiled.

"I wanted to ask you.." she says softly.

"Why did you do it"

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Why did you ruin my clothes?"

My head turned so red you might as well have called me a tomato.

"Ehm..." i stumble over my words.

"I didn't mean to ruin your clothes..."

"What were you meaning to do then? Dump the biggest load i have ever seen on them and then just think i would wear them?" she says, a bit heated.

You can feel and see she is also becoming embarrassed.

"No... " I say softly.

"I didn't plan it, i just saw your thong on the floor and i...."

"My thong??" That was the only thing that wasn't covered in cum..."

"Well that might have been because i was jerking off with it..."

"You did what?.."

You can see her squirming in her seat.

I began having the feeling that this wasn't all the anger that she was feeling.

"I never meant to, i was so turned on by your thong that i got so horny. I thought i had cleaned everything i didn't even see that i came on your clothes."

"You mean there was more cum??" She gasps.

"Ehm, yeah. i cleaned quite a load of the sink..." I say embarrassed.

"Ahh" I hear her moan.

Surprised, I look at her.

"Is she turned on by this?" I think to myself.

"What about my thong made you so horny?" She asks me

"Do you have it with all-female clothing?

"No, i just love the look and feeling of wet panties..." I sigh vulnerable.

"But the biggest reason was that they were yours..."

She seemed to smile at my answer.

But before I could say any more, she turned into a less busy part of the commercial area and parked the car in the furthest corner of the parking area.

She turns to me.

" I have always had i massive crush on you.."

My mind explodes. "She does??"

My heart beams with joy.

She continues.

"Did you notice that my thong was wet?"

I nod yes.

"I Love playing with my wet panties, i love to make them wet with my pussy and lick them clean."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"I cleaned those panties just before you had your fun with them. So there was no juice on them left, they were wet purely by my saliva."

I got the biggest hard-on in my life.

"Would you like the try fresh ones?" She asks hopeful and scared.

"I would love to"

She gives me the biggest smile and I see sparkles in her eyes.

She reaches with her hands under her skirt.

Slowly her skirt is creeping up higher and higher.

I stare with much anticipation to capture as much as I can.

Just when i saw the first glimpse of her still wearing her thong, her hands moved downwards and i see the fabric come with them.

I try to see her pussy but the angle is just off.

It is so incredibly sexy to see a woman take off her panties, especially up close.

She takes her thong past her feet, curls it up in her hand, and faces me again.

"Can i trust you to never tell this to anyone?" She asks me in a quiet shaken voice.

"Yes, i promise it will be our secret together." I promise her while looking straight into her eyes.

She nods and holds out her fist towards me.

I reach up and open my hand under her fist.

Slowly she begins to open her hand.

Her thong falls into my hand.

And it is WET.

The thong is soaked in her juices.

"Would you show me what you did last time?" She asks me.

Gazing into her eyes, I nod.

Slowly I close my fist and push my face into her thong.

I take a massive breath in through the nose.

Trying to smell all the flavours that I can.

I look at Marley and see her watching me so transfixed she is holding her breath.

With my other hand I take out my cock and start jerking.

I take another massive gasp of air and keep watching her.

Slowly I see her hand disappear behind the waistband of her skirt.

I take my face out of her thong and I direct myself to her.

"Do you know what i dreamed of doing last time?"

She shakes her head totally mesmerized.

I take the inside of the thong were you can see strands of her grool.

And I stick out my tongue and bring the dessert of my dreams towards it.

When my tongue makes contact, I can instantly taste and feel all that deliciousness.

I take a good tongue full of juice and savour it in my mouth.

Meanwhile i take the thong and wrap it around my cock.

The soft fabric in combination with the juices creates an amazing feeling on my cock.

I instantly start moaning and look at Marley.

At this point she is really going at it.

She starts moaning louder and louder; she is growing towards an orgasm.

I open my mouth and show that I am still savouring her juices.

I close my mouth, swallow, and open my mouth again.

This pushes her over the edge as the fire starts to erupt.

"Ah, Ahh, AAhhhhh!!" She moans as i can see her skirt is getting wet.

When she comes down from her orgasm i see she her wet hand coming from her skirt towards me.

"Let me do it" she says, heated.

She takes her thong off my cock and replaces it with her wet hand.

"You like my juices on your cock?" She whispers.

I can only acknowledge that. " Ahuh"

"You like, where are those juices coming from?

"Ahuh"

"You like that i got so wet thinking about the mess you made."

"Ahuh"

"I need you to do it again" she says.

Surprised, I focused my attention on her.

"I want you to cum in my thong."

"Fuck yeah" I mumble.

"Can you do that for me?"

"Yes", i moan.

"Let me know when you are ready"

It doesn't take me to long before I am ready to blow my load.

"I am close, very close" I say out of breath.

She held up her thong to the tip of my cock.

"I'm coming!" I yell.

While i am setting new records for best orgasms ever, i cannot help myself to close my eyes.

"AAAHhhhhhhuuu hgh" Almost animal like sounds come out of my mouth as i have a massive orgasm.

I feel my cock erupting and spewing a massive load.

After I come down from my orgasm, I open my eyes and see heaven.

Marley's thong and hands are absolutely covered in cum.

"Wow, now i understand the mess you made.." she says in a heated voice.

She brings her hands to her mouth and starts licking them clean.

Glob after glob of cum i see disappear onto her tongue and into her mouth.

When she has cleaned her hands she shows me her mouthful of cum.

She gives me the sexiest wink i have ever gotten and then swallows my cum.

"I Love the taste of your cum"

"Did you enjoy this?" She grins "I think you might like the next part as well.

She puts her feet through the holes in her thong.

I look at her in surprise and arousal.

She lifts the thong up higher and higher until it reaches its destination.

I hear a soft squish as my cum gets smeared across her pussy.

"I have always dreamt of doing that" She sighs happily.

"With every step i take i will feel your cum on my pussy."

She reaches for my face and pulls me towards her

Without hesitation she pushes her tongue into my mouth.

I happily accepted it and we started making out like a couple of teenagers in the heat.

Which was the truth.

After our little make out session, she smiles and says.

"Alright cutie, lets make this the best shopping spree of our life."