The Joy of Being Slutty Ch. 06

Story Info
Joy gets naughty in public again and makes a new friend.
5.4k words
4.7
9.1k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plans for the Weekend

Joy and Austin sat very closely together at the restaurant bar. They were turned toward one another on their stools in the manner they always sat together. Austin's legs framed Joy's. His right hand rested just below her very short, black dress on her stocking-clad left thigh.

The dress was one of his favorites. He called it her "grenade" dress because it featured a large keyhole that flattered Joy's breasts and was zipped together below the keyhole. A large ring zipper pull at the top of that zipper reminded Austin of the ring on a grenade pin. Anyone's eyes, drawn to the curve of her breasts, would linger on that ring as it dangled too invitingly right there, just waiting to be pulled. If pulled, the zipper fully opened the dress except for a small rope that formed the collar of the dress and closed the top of the keyhole at Joy's neck.

The dress fit Joy like it was painted on, conforming to her breasts and the sexy muscles of her toned abs and hips. The snug fit showed quite clearly that she wore no form of underwear beneath the dress, except the garters holding up her alarmingly sexy, black stockings. Every time he looked at her in that dress, the temptation for Austin to pull that pin and let Joy's divine nakedness burst out verged on undeniable.

This time was no exception. In a dress that short, for propriety's sake, Joy's legs should have been pointed toward the bar, but they weren't. Her perfect legs pointed toward Austin and only her muscular legs pressed tightly together kept her pussy from being visible. Of course, the smooth, bare skin immediately above her pussy was easily visible to Austin and anyone behind him. In the crowded bar area, that meant several people had quite a naughty view. Joy made that view even naughtier by occasionally opening her legs slightly. Austin didn't know if she was doing that intentionally when she could tell no one was looking or if she was doing it when she knew someone was looking. Or, maybe she was counting on that ring to distract them.

Joy leaned forward and ran her hand up Austin's leg and then over his hard cock, stroking up and down his considerable bulge under his tight jeans. That move was a secret code between the two of them when they were in public. Stroking his cock signaled her desire for a kiss. Austin leaned forward and gave Joy a long, provocative kiss.

"You are fucking amazing," Austin whispered to her as they broke the kiss. "I'm about to pull that ring."

Joy smiled her naughty smile, reached up, and tugged the ring playfully. The zipper released suddenly and too rapidly sprang open several inches. Joy's breasts nearly burst out before she could yank it back closed again.

"Shit!" She exclaimed. "I didn't mean to do that!" Joy covered her mouth and laughed hard. Austin laughed with her. "I just about flashed my breasts right here in front of a hundred strangers!" Joy explained unnecessarily.

"Well, no reason why your pussy should get to have all of the fun," Austin answered.

Joy looked down at the hem of her skirt just a couple of inches below the bend of her legs. She looked back up at Austin with a devilish grin.

"Yeah, I've been a very bad girl tonight - showing off to the man behind you." Joy leaned forward and whispered into Austin's ear. "But I have plausible deniability with that. You know, it's all innocent absentmindedness with my scanty attire, but intentionally undressing in public is another thing all together."

"Well, you have pretty much done just that in the recent past." Austin paused while a loving smile betrayed the fact that he was remembering the crazy night in the hotel courtyard with Devin and David.

"Has he noticed your naughty behavior?" Austin asked quietly.

"Oh, yes. He's trying very hard not to get caught, but, yes, he's not likely to surrender his spot at the bar while I'm here."

"Baby, I love your spirit," Austin said with genuine affection.

Austin leaned back from their whispering position. "While you're torturing innocent men, tell me what you're looking forward to for our long weekend."

"Oh my god, baby! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get back to our cabin! The hot tub! Being naked in the woods! And lots of fucking!" Joy's animated excitement exploded out of her. Austin saw the couple behind Joy look at each other and crack up at overhearing her.

"And, how naughty is it that Charli will join us on Friday night?!" Joy leaned forward, nearly squealing her question and ended with her mouth open in amazement and her eyes shining brightly with that 'you know it's fucking awesome' look.

"Very naughty, my love. I'm so glad that things have gone well between you two."

Austin watched as Joy's legs opened and her pussy blinked briefly into view. He could swear that her pussy shone with wetness, but her legs closed again before he could be certain.

"I'm looking forward to two beautiful women enjoying the hot tub with me," Austin continued. "I guess that means I should bring my swim trunks and not assume we'll be naked."

"Fuck that!" Joy exclaimed. "I'm taking my bikini for when we go hiking, but I'm not wearing a damn thing in the hot tub and neither are you." Joy paused, "Why on Earth would you think Charli would expect us to wear clothes in the hot tub? You've fucked her! So have I, many times!" Joy shook her head. "Men are silly."

Austin laughed at Joy's reaction. "Ok, baby. I was just trying to be considerate."

"Considerate? You should consider that Charli probably intends to enjoy more of your big cock. I don't think she's going to have a problem with seeing you naked."

"Ha! That's good to know. Do you intend to allow her to fulfill herself?"

"No, I intend for you to fulfill her! In every way she wants! And I'm going to help! I know every sexy inch of that little girl. I know what makes her crazy. I know what makes her pussy gush. That girl is my little slut. I adore her and she is primed for more. I promise you that!"

"You've been spending some quality time with her lately." Austin grinned at Joy.

"Mmm. Lovely time. I am so happy to finally have a sexy, bisexual woman friend with benefits! Getting some hot girl-on-girl action has me so damn horny all the time! And she's a sweetheart. She's so eager to learn and so enthusiastic."

Joy leaned forward and stroked Austin's cock again. Austin leaned forward and kissed her.

"I want to try licking her pussy while you fuck her," Joy whispered to Austin. "Oh, and you know that strap-on I bought a while back? I'm taking that too. She loves it."

"That should be fun to watch." Austin grinned at Joy.

"Yes. That too." Joy grinned mischievously.

She pushed on Austin's knees. "I need to use the ladies' room."

A New Friend

Austin scooted his stool aside to allow Joy out of their lover's huddle. Joy stood and checked her stockings while Austin's hands glided across her ass. He felt the garter straps framing her tight ass cheeks. With a quick kiss, Joy slid out from between the stools and began strutting between the tables toward the restroom.

Austin's lust-filled eyes watched her sultry progress through the tables. At first, he thought, 'she's in rare form tonight', but then he reconsidered. This wasn't so rare for her anymore. She was living out her rebellious sexiness as a rule now, rather than the exception.

The night that she wore the sheer dress and red undergarments, the night that led to the impromptu orgy, had marked a new chapter for her public boldness. Now she dressed to arouse - Austin and others - and, from that impact, she enjoyed her own arousal. Joy was most excited about the attention of interested men and women, but to be truthful, she also enjoyed shocking the sexually repressed snoots at the upscale bar.

Tonight, she obviously intended to gather attention. When she wanted to be very naughty, she made sure the tops of her stockings were exposed below the hem of her dress, as she had done now. The effect of the intricate pattern of the black stockings, the top of the stockings and garter straps exposed, took her attire from R-rated to NC-17.

However, the way she was walking took her all the way to X-rated. When she got publicly horny and wanted to tease others, she naturally fell into a very liquid strut. As she took a step, her leading foot seemed to be pulled across in front of her planted foot in a way that exaggerated the snap in her hips. Her pace slowed, as if she knew she was putting on a show and wanted it to last. Every man who watched her walk hoped the show would last all night.

Some of their wives and girlfriends did not share that hope, based on their dirty looks.

The show did not last for as long as Austin had hoped and he turned toward the bar, checking the mirror behind the bar to assure himself that he would be able to spot her returning and be able to turn back to admire her. He smiled to himself and shook his head slightly back and forth.

"You're a very lucky man," the man beside Austin voiced Austin's very thought at the time.

Austin turned and finally got a good look at the man to whom Joy had probably been flashing her smooth little pussy all night. He was nearly as tall as Austin, a little heavier, a lot more tan, and dressed in an obviously expensive, dark blue suit.

"Yes . . . Yes, I am," Austin agreed. "She is beyond belief."

"I'm Mike. I hope ya don't mind me admitting that I've been admiring your wife since ya'll sat down." Mike's accent suggested Texas or thereabouts.

"I'm Austin. And no, I don't mind at all. She loves the attention." He offered his hand to Mike, who shook it vigorously. "We're not married. She's Joy, my girlfriend," Austin added. "Where are you from?"

"Corpus Christi," Mike smiled, "That's in Texas."

Austin laughed, "Yes, I know. I've been there. What brings you to town?"

"Sorry, didn't mean to insult ya. That bartender asked me if it was in Florida." Mike laughed and pointed at a young man behind the bar.

"Gotcha. No offense taken."

"I'm here for business. I'm damn happy I came to this bar tonight!" Mike beamed.

"Why's that?" Austin thought he knew, but wanted to hear it from Mike.

"Man, your woman is hot! She's like a bolt of lightnin' at a tea party in here . . . No offense."

"None taken. In fact, she'd love to hear you describe her that way." Austin laughed and glanced in the mirror. "I don't mean to be rude, but I'm keeping an eye out for her in the mirror. I hate to miss her walking back to me."

"Smart man! I'll help ya keep a look out." Mike's eyes shifted eagerly to the mirror.

"For the record, I don't usually go around telling guys their girls are hot. I'm usually a bit more couth than that, but there's something about the two of you that made me feel like you wouldn't mind."

"Joy flashing her pussy at you was probably a good hint," Austin joked.

"Yeah, that was pretty much a dead-give-away!" Mike raised his glass and the two men toasted to that.

The two men continued chatting while facing the mirror. Mike was a business man from Corpus Christi with what he called a "big fishin' boat" that he loved spending time on - hence his deep tan. Austin wondered about the size of Mike's fishing boat when he mentioned fishing from his boat in the Keys a few times a year. That seemed like a long trip for a fishing boat. Austin wanted to ask about this just as Mike interrupted him.

"There she is." Mike announced.

The men turned and watched Joy's progress as she weaved through the tables back to the bar. Her dress seemed impossibly short. Mike could not imagine how the people sitting at the tables couldn't see her bare pussy from their vantage point. Austin just assumed they probably could. Those thoughts had both of their cocks rock hard by the time Joy got close.

Joy's eyes had locked on Austin's when she first saw him turn toward her. Watching Austin admire her from afar was their custom when they went out. Joy would always make a few unnecessary trips to the ladies' room just to give Austin the show he loved. However, this time she noticed that she had another unblinking observer right beside Austin. Mike was admiring her walk and, in the process, forgetting that he and Joy had not yet been introduced. So, his blatant stare was a bit of a surprise to Joy.

Joy's eyes shifted to Mike's, then back to Austin as she walked. Austin noticed and grinned at her. She understood the signal. Mike was now a part of the game.

Joy walked right up to Mike. "Well, hi! I'm Joy, but I assume, based on Austin's big goofy grin and how you were watching me, that you might already know that."

"Yes, ma'am! I'm Mike. Nice to meetcha!"

Joy's ears seemed to perk up at his accent. She stepped back a half step and looked him up and down. Tailored suit. Expensive shoes. Big hard-on tenting his slacks.

"Let me guess - Texas?" Joy asked.

"Yes, ma'am! Corpus Christi." Mike flashed a big, happy smile.

"Ah, another Southern man with good manners. It's one of the things I love about Austin, he kept a little of his Southern accent and all of his Southern manners." She moved over to Austin and embraced him in a quick, tight hug.

When Joy released him, Austin stepped away from Mike and let Joy slip between them. He pulled the stool out for her and took a seat on the stool she had vacated.

"If you boys don't mind scooting back a little, I'll just stand here where I can talk to both of you." Joy pushed her stool farther back. She stood with her back against the bar and an admiring man on each side facing her at an angle.

"So, get me up to speed. What have you boys been talking about?"

"Mostly, how hot you are," Austin said, matter-of-factly. "Mike's here on business. He was enjoying your shenanigans earlier."

"Shenanigans? Are we in the 1800's?" Joy laughed, placed the back of her hand to her forehead and did her best Scarlet O'Hara impression, "I do declare! That woman was up to some shenanigans! By shenanigans, you know, of course, I mean dressing wholly inappropriately and acting like woman of ill-repute!"

The men laughed. Joy smiled at them. "Mike, are you enjoying my shenanigans?" Her hand touched his leg as if intently awaiting his answer.

"Yes, ma'am! Very much!"

From there, their conversation flowed with plenty of laughter. Slowly, Joy learned more about Mike. While he seemed just like a normal neighbor-next-door kind of guy, he was apparently fairly well off. Eventually, the mystery of his fishing boat getting from Corpus Christi to the Keys was solved. He had a second boat and home on Key West.

Normally, a wealthy arrogant man would be a big turn-off to Joy. She was drawn more to the edgy, free-spirited, and humble type. However, Mike didn't come off as arrogant at all and seemed reticent to admit to his means. Despite her initial misgivings about the man in the expensive blue suit, she found his down-home, yet worldly attitude to be attractive.

Within the time for her to finish one drink, she had a hand on each man's leg. Her fingers seemed to take each burst of laughter or each pull forward for a whispered compliment to be an invitation to slide closer and closer to their now very obviously hard cocks. By the time Austin ordered her a second drink, her hands intermittently stroked both of their cocks. Her right hand lingered close to Mike's inner thigh and her fingernails traced naughty circles and long traces up and down his very impressive hard-on.

Mike's right knee eventually found its way between her legs and pressed her scandalously short dress against her clit. Joy is a woman whose body moves in waves of its own volition. Without consciously planning it, Joy was slowly grinding her clit on Mike's knee. The actions of her hands and body were far from lost on the men. When Joy moved over toward Mike, Austin saw what was happening and moved his stool closer to Mike to close the viewing gap between them. Both men kept their arm farthest away from Joy extended and placed on the bar to hinder the side view a little - because Joy's urges were soon pushing the bounds of public propriety.

By the time Joy leaned forward for her first kiss with Mike, the hem of her dress had bunched up on top of his knee. Her bare pussy rubbed against his hard knee and only his leg in his blue slacks kept her pussy out of view of the patrons sitting at the tables behind Mike and Austin.

Not being able to see exactly what was happening wasn't really concealing what was happening. Anyone watching the scene from behind or on either side would know exactly what Joy was doing - especially when she moaned into her passionate, tongue-swirling kiss with Mike.

Joy broke the kiss and smiled at Mike, "I like how you kiss."

Mike seemed to be speechless. He had a look on his face like he was trying to say something, but couldn't get it to come out.

Joy leaned over to Austin and her tongue dove into his mouth. Her hands rubbed both cocks and her pussy was trying very hard to push Mike over backwards.

Joy broke her kiss with Austin with a laugh and leaned back against the bar. Austin gave her a quizzical look.

"Phew . . . umm. I should calm down," Joy laughed. "I just had this premonition that I would be trying to pull Mike back up by his cock after I tipped him over with my pussy."

"Now that's a fate I never knew I'd enjoy!" Mike laughed with her. "I did have a good grip on the bar."

Over the men's shoulders, Joy noticed a young woman staring at her, but not at Joy's face. She stared directly at Joy's now exposed pussy. Joy smoothed her dress back down, having not realized her exposure.

"As much as I hate to step away from this, I need to go to the little boys' room," Mike announced.

"Sweetheart, you need to go to the big boys' room. I can attest." Joy quipped.

She continued, "You're going to get noticed now that you've pitched your tent."

All eyes went to Mike's crotch and the downside of wearing loose boxers with loose slacks was obvious. He was going to present a very blatant male presence on his way to the restroom.

Mike stood up, adjusted himself as best he could and buttoned his suit coat. His big cock pushing out between the flaps of his coat was hilariously obscene. Fortunately, though, the spot left by his pre-cum was covered by the coat.

"I need to go too," Joy told him. "I'll walk in front of you and try to divert some attention away from your ginormous dick."

Joy grabbed her purse and the two new friends weaved their way through the tables. Mike stuck close to Joy, but Austin could tell from the looks they were getting that Joy's decoy tactic wasn't reducing the attention they received. Her tight ass snapping side-to-side with each step in front of Mike did not help his predicament one bit.

When they turned the corner near the restrooms, Austin turned back to the bar and drank deeply from his glass. 'You just never know what that woman is going to do,' he thought to himself.

A Bold New Step

Joy and Mike found one of the unisex restrooms to be occupied, leaving only one available. Mike wanted Joy to go first, but she insisted that he go.

"Clean that up good, when you get done," Joy said while she stroked his hard cock and pushed him backwards into the restroom. "I might have use of that later."

Mike stood still and smiling at Joy as she backed out and closed the door on him. Joy pulled her phone out of her purse and leaned against the wall outside of the restroom door. Across from her, a woman exited the other restroom, but Joy didn't move. Instead, Joy remained leaning against the wall and enjoyed feeling a rivulet of pussy juice trickling down her inner thigh.

Joy heard Mike flush the toilet. She heard the faucet start and eventually stop. Her heart pounded. She had a plan. Well, not a plan so much as simply very naughty idea. Finally, she heard Mike opening the door.

12