The Joy of Being Slutty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy turned quickly and helped open the door for Mike. Then, for the second time that night, she pushed Mike backward into the restroom. She closed the door and locked it behind her. Mike's bewilderment was obvious. Joy handed Mike her phone. The camera app was already recording.

"You're in charge of this," Joy said as she handed the phone to Mike with the camera pointed at her. "I want you to capture every dirty deed. Got it?"

Mike nodded.

Joy gave the grenade dress zipper pull a tug and in one quick movement her dress burst open. Joy pulled the collar of the dress over her head and stood, completely naked in front of Mike, except for her garter, stockings and shoes.

Mike had already forgotten about the phone as he stood stunned and staring at her perfect, toned body.

"Ahem!" Joy pointed at the phone. Mike lifted it and pointed it at her.

Joy hung the dress on the hook on the back of the door. She moved in close to Mike and kissed him passionately. To Mike's credit, he was trying hard to keep the camera pointed at them - the naked slut and the man in the blue suit.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike muttered when Joy broke the kiss. Joy's hands were already busy unbuckling his belt and pants. She pulled his pants and boxers down until they lay crumpled around his ankles.

"You should take them off," Joy warned Mike. "I get very sloppy when I suck cock."

As Mike stepped out of his pants and pulled his jacket off, Joy took them and hurriedly hung them with her dress on the door. She noticed the mirrored walls to her right and also behind her along the same wall as the door.

"You may want to make use of the mirrors, Mike. I want a good view of me sucking your cock when I look at this later." With that statement, Joy squatted in front of Mike and began luxuriously licking his hard cock.

She was happy that he was comparable in size to Austin. She smiled up at Mike and the camera while she rubbed her face on the underside of his engorged and veiny cock. Her smile was actually at herself for realizing she had become a bit of a size queen. She didn't just want cock. She wanted big cock.

"Uh . . . are ya . . . are ya sure Austin is ok with this?" Mike asked hesitantly.

Joy slid her lips slowly over the huge head of his dick and let the first couple of inches slide slowly against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She sucked hard, then pulled back off of his cock with an audible pop.

"Are you trying to be honorable at a time like this, Mike?" Joy said in in a manner dripping with decadence. "Well, I admire that . . . I really do."

She licked up from his smooth shaved balls. Then her tongue traced up the total length of the underside of his cock.

"Yes, as long as you get a good recording for Austin and I to share later, I'm sure I can make him more than ok with this."

Joy shoved herself forward and deep-throated his cock. She choked loudly as her lips reached desperately for the base of his cock. She wasn't quite able to go all the way at this angle.

She pulled off, leaving his cock glistening with her saliva and a heavy strand hanging between her lower lip and the head of his cock. The strand broke and dripped onto the floor between his feet.

"He has no idea this is happening. This is for me first, but he loves for me to get what I need," Joy explained while gazing at his twitching, engorged, and wet cock.

Joy went to work on him. Up and down, her mouth and throat fucked his cock. She knew she didn't have much time, but she wanted to enjoy this fully. She looked sideways and pointed at the mirror to signal Mike. Mike moved the camera to catch a wider side angle of her raunchy cock-sucking. As he did, Joy moved up from her squatting position. Her mouth never left his cock, but she positioned herself, legs straight and spread, bent forward at the waist, with her hands on his hips for support.

At this angle, Joy knew she could deep-throat Mike just like she had learned to do with Austin. She loved to deep-throat cock now. As she shoved herself forward, she grabbed Mike's free hand and put it on the back of her head. He took the hint and help push her down on his cock.

Mike felt Joy's throat let him in for the last couple of inches. He felt the exquisite constriction around the crown of his cock from her esophagus and moaned loudly. His body swayed with pleasure and Joy had to focus to keep him deep in her throat while her choking spasms treated his cock to a very rare pleasure.

She pulled back off his cock and gasped for breath. Her saliva flowed over his balls and dripped on the floor. Her eyes watered, but those same eyes held a sexually-crazed look. She was going back for more.

Amazingly, Mike had the wherewithal to appreciate the view in the mirror behind Joy. Her legs were spread wide to lower her upper body and align her with his cock. This gave him an incredible view of her bald, dripping wet pussy and perfectly shaped ass - not to mention those super fit legs.

Without thinking about it, Mike had trained the camera on that view, just as Joy shoved forward again. Her throat spasmed as her nose pressed into his closely trimmed pubic hair.

Mike's orgasm bum-rushed him. He never had a chance to try and hold it off. Here was a gloriously fine woman whom he had just met, completely naked, throat-fucking his cock in a public restroom. He had a clear and obscene view of her pornographic body. He felt her saliva flowing over his balls. He felt her hands pulling him forward and shoving his cock deeper into her throat than any woman had ever done before. His hand, placed on the back of her head by her, pressed her hard into him as if she were a sex toy.

It was too much. He exploded in her throat and screamed in orgasm without a thought to how obvious his sound was outside of the restroom.

Joy choked and swallowed as he came. She managed to swallow most of his cum, but it was too much and she had to catch a breath, so some of it pumped out of her mouth and dribbled in a long rope of cum and saliva from her chin.

His last spurt sprayed her lips. She left it there as she stood up and smiled at Mike.

"You enjoy that?"

"Fuck yeah!" Mike answered in stunned amazement. "Holy fuck, that was insane! I never came so fast in my life! Fucking unbelievable! Thank you!"

Joy reached for her phone, then stroked Mike's cheek. "Sweetheart, I loved every second. Now, get dressed and go tell Austin that I'll be right out. Give him your contact info, if you want us to stay in touch. Do NOT tell him what happened in here! I get to do that. Then excuse yourself. I want my time alone with him tonight. I'll text him and let him know we will cover your bar tab. Ok?"

"Of course . . . You'll be in touch?" Mike asked.

"We will." Joy answered. Mike's cum was still on her face. "Hurry, baby. Get dressed."

Joy sent the text then moved near the mirrored wall. As Mike got dressed, he watched her take a couple of naked selfies with the mirror behind her, then he opened the door.

Joy blew him a kiss. "Hope to see you again soon, Mike." She said sweetly.

"Me too! I would love that!" Mike backed out of the door.

"Ok, you little slut, clean that cum off of your face and go get fucked by your man!" Joy commanded herself in the mirror over the sink.

Bold Confession

Austin knew something was up. Joy's restroom break had been inordinately long. The guy she had been blatantly flirting with all night returned sheepishly to the bar saying he'd been told to give Austin his contact information. Austin had been informed to pay for Mike's drinks so Mike could get on his way. The situation was odd, to say the least. Austin felt a little worried and kept a close eye out for Joy's return.

His worries evaporated as soon as he saw the giant, yet despicably naughty smile on Joy's face as she strutted between the crowded tables.

She seemed to move in an even more provocative way - as if lubricated, extra swivel, barely publicly legal. He couldn't quite put a finger on what it was about her. Yes, her dressed seemed like she had neglected to pull it down to its normally risqué length and now it was phenomenally slutty. The tops of her stockings weren't peeking out, there was a hands-width of bare thigh above them.

However, that wasn't the whole of it. There was something else. A glow. She looked lit from inside by a neon sign that you couldn't quite read, but you knew it said, "Happy little slut."

Austin turned with Joy as she slid back onto her barstool. His arm wrapped around her firm waist.

Joy placed her phone on the counter on the bar in front of Austin. It was on.

Austin looked down at her phone. There was his woman. Completely naked in the restroom. Smiling at him with semen on her lips.

Austin took a very deep breath and exhaled a long quiet laugh. "You little slut." Austin said quietly to her. His smile and his hard cock beneath Joy's hand let her know, he liked what he saw.

Joy took the phone from the bar and turned it off. "There's a video," she replied.

This revelation spurred Austin into action. One of the male bartenders was standing close by, obviously drawn by the lewd action earlier involving the two men and the hot woman. He had tried to be coy, but he had been attempting to see what was on that phone. Austin tapped his arm with his credit card.

"I'll be closing out my tab and also for my friend who was here." Austin told the bartender.

"That's taken care of," the bartender replied. "Your friend is a friend of the owner."

"Good to have friends," Austin smiled back at the bartender. Austin unfolded a twenty and laid it on the bar for a tip.

"Let's go! I need to get fucked." Joy insisted rather loudly as she hopped from the stool. Surrounding heads snapped toward her as she strutted away.

Austin let her get far enough away to enjoy the full view of her slut glow. Some of the surrounding eyes turned back to him.

Austin shrugged his shoulders, "Well, ok then. I got this."

12