The Joy of Plus Sized Women

Story Info
A chance encounter at a sex club leads to a night in heaven.
2.9k words
4.19
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisjay
thisisjay
13 Followers

The Joy of Plus Sized Women

The first thing you need to know is that I LOVE larger women. The larger the better. My wife has hovered between 349 and 390 during the almost 10 years we have been together. At only 5' 5" that makes her VERY large. My favorite thing about larger women is all of the different ways that fat can be distributed around the body. My wife has what I call a "double bubble" belly with the tiniest belly button I have ever seen. Her ass is absolutely huge, very blubbery, and very jiggly.

She has a really pretty anus that never fails to make me instantly hard when I see it. My erection becomes slightly painful and throbbing when I lick it. Even after all these years I get excited every time my wife takes her clothes off. It always reminds me of the very first time I saw her naked. Over the years we have connected on many other levels and are each other's everything and I love her more than anything.

The second thing that you need to know is that my ultimate sexual fantasy is to have sex with a woman that is much larger than my wife. At least 450 pounds. The bigger the better. The perfect size woman would be so fat that if she were any fatter it would be physically impossible to have sex with her.

My wife pointed out, being a big girl herself, that a woman of that size would want more of a commitment. Finding an extremely large woman looking for casual sex would be quite the unicorn indeed. I have just learned to accept that this particular fantasy will have to go unlived.

About a month ago my wife told me that she loved me, but she really wished she could have sex with other people. The arrangement had always been that she would get to hook up with someone when I hooked up with someone. Given my preference in women, finding a casual encounter has proven elusive.

I was angry and hurt that she was desiring sex with other people. She told me that she loved me and didn't want to lose me and that she would leave it alone. I was relieved, but the whole situation made me feel really bad. I thought about it a lot and decided that she has been a great wife for the last 10 years and deserves to get what she wants.

The next weekend we went to the local sex club with the goal of her having sex with a guy or gal of her choice. The only stipulation was that I would at least get to watch. As luck would have it we found a female that wanted to have sex with both of us. The sex was not amazing, but it was the first new woman I had been with in a decade.

The wifey found her "mister right for the night" and proceeded to have not amazing sex with him. We didn't have sex when we got home because we planned on going back the next night and wanted to save ourselves. We did acknowledge that fact that at least so far we were the best sexual partners for each other.

On night two I was in for a huge surprise at the sex club, both physically and metaphorically. As we pulled into the parking lot I saw the closest thing I have ever seen to the perfect woman. She was extremely young, extremely beautiful, and extremely large. It was a BBW night at the club and this girl and her mom looked like they were dressed for the occasion. She appeared to be struggling to get out of the car, but declined my offer to help.

My wife and I got checked in and then waited near the entrance like stalkers for what seemed like an eternity. When they finally did come inside we introduced ourselves and ended up hanging out with the mother and her daughter, Joy. I immediately stuck my foot in my mouth by telling Joy that she was by far the most beautiful woman at the sex club. My wife was like ".....uhhhh, what about me?" I immediately tried to put the plane back on course by adding "second most beautiful woman", but the damage was already done and the flight was doomed.

The first half of the night consisted of me trying to get to know Joy better and gauge my odds of ending up in bed with her. Through the course of conversation I discovered that she was 21, a virgin, weighed close to 500 pounds, and had never been kissed. I was absolutely titillated, awestruck, and dumbfounded. How could such a beautiful woman be so untouched? The stars were not in a favorable alignment that night and long story short, she ended up not wanting to play with us. I was crushed, but "no '' meant "no" that was that.

The wife and I proceed to venture out into the club, talk to other people, get flogged, and ultimately have sex with on older couple. The guy was in his 60's, the girl was in her 50s and neither were ideal partners. I ended up having a grand failure. The kind of grand fail that would be like bringing a piece of rope to a pool tournament instead of a cue stick. Not my finest moment, but to my credit I did at least eat the woman out well enough to make her squirt.

The combination of striking out with the plus sized princess, being in a public place, and the fact that I just wasn't sexually attracted to a relatively skinny older woman lead to my downfall. I was ready to leave after that, but the wife pointed out that she was still owed something.

She proceeded to have not amazing sex with the Japan guy. We did end up seeing the BBW princess' mother and I apologized profusely. The mother counter apologized for the way her daughter acted and said that she was just a really hard one to know. I also apologized to her daughter when I saw her on the way out of the club. The daughter told me that I had nothing to apologize for and that she was just very shy. Her words were kind, but not reassuring and I had already accepted that I would never see this drop dead gorgeous woman again.

My wife and I got the mother's Snap and talked with her. She talked to my wife quite a bit, and very little to me. I was fine with this as I understood that she was already flush with guys and it was really Joy that I was more interested in talking to anyway. Joy and her mother both had sex cam channels. I immediately signed up to Joy's fan club and sent her a message further apologizing for the previous night's misadventures..

She actually wrote me back saying that she would give me a more complete answer later or tomorrow, but that she wanted to try again. Then I proceeded to hear nothing further from her for the next 2 weeks. I was devastated, but just accepted it for what it was and wrote her off.

We had been planning to go back to the club at the end of the month. My wife heard from Joy's mother and apparently she was meeting someone at the club and Joy wanted to hang out with us. I refused to believe that such a meeting was likely after being ignored for 2 weeks, but had cautious optimism anyway. Through the course of conversation with Joy's mother and a family friend it had become apparent that Joy was way more interested in my wife than in me. My wife agreed to take the lead with her in the hopes that I would get included. I was not expecting miracles.

I was shocked when Joy and her mother showed up at the club, although not shocked that Joy completely ignored me. Her mom took off very shortly after arriving, leaving her very nervous daughter with us. We went to the lounge area and proceeded to talk for over an hour, I could not believe what was happening as Joy actually became more comfortable with us and began to open up.

Even just the thought of having her as a friend after how horribly things had gone last time was very exciting to me. Joy was a really sweet girl and it turned out that both my wife and myself had a lot in common with her. We had such a great conversation that I honestly would have been content to talk to her all night.

My wife was getting tired of sitting in the lounge and we all decided to walk around and see who was having sex. There were a few couples making the beast with two backs, but no one that really held our interest. My wife was very drunk at this point and was using one of Joy's arms as a pillow. We decided to get undressed and go in the hot tub.

When Joy took off her clothes I could not believe how stunningly beautiful she was. I had seen her briefly on the sex cam, but she was so much hotter in real life. She had an extremely yummy tummy, gorgeous breasts, an ass to die for, and beautiful sexy curves everywhere. We all got in the hot tub where I suggested that my wife give Joy a shoulder rub. My wife gave her a shoulder rub, she gave my wife a shoulder rub, and I asked if I could give her a shoulder rub. I was shocked when she agreed to let me touch her.

I was even more shocked when she began to melt under my hands as I rubbed her back and shoulders. Her skin was so soft, smooth and supple. I got brave and squeezed her extraordinary ass which she seemed to like. I went in for a kiss. I was really only going for a regular kiss on the lips, but she instantly took it farther so I went with it. I deep kissed her for the first 3 times in her life as I touched her soft sexy belly.

She informed me at that point that I could totally feel her up if I wanted to. I rubbed her huge ass all over and then moved to her luscious vagina. Her body felt so good under my fingers, but she told me to be careful about getting too carried away in the hot tub. One of the few places where you could not actually have sex at the sex club.

My wife had been talking to some other guys while all of this was going on. I told my wife that I had kissed Joy several times but that she still had never kissed a girl. My wife immediately went in for a kiss and it felt like time stopped. Watching my wife kiss a beautiful woman that was much larger than her is literally the hottest thing I have ever seen. I suggested that my wife was a better kisser than me. Joy thought about it and agreed, but let me have another shot a few more times.

Despite drinking very little alcohol she was in an intoxicated state from the kissing. My wife informed me that the two guys she had been talking to were wanting to have sex with her. I was like "buuuuuuut."

She stopped me and said "umm". I thought about it and realized that I had gotten 1000 miles farther with Joy than I had ever dreamed and it was largely thanks to my wife. So I told her okay. She was entitled to it.

We all went to the couples only area. Joy was very fascinated as my wife started giving the first guy oral, I pointed out several things about my wife's huge sexy bod and Joy agreed. The second guy got kicked out of the couples area because there was a strict 1 guy for every girl rule. When my wife was done with the first guy, she reported that he was not great and had a tiny pecker. Then we left to hunt down the second guy.

When we got back to the couples area there were no open beds there or anywhere else in the building. My wife, Joy, and myself chillaxed and talked for awhile in the lounge until a bed back in a semi private area came open. Joy and I watched my wife have what turned out to be halfway decent sex this time with the "Japan" guy.

After they were done, he left and we all hung out in the room for a while. It was nice to be able to hear each other talk in this quieter area of the club. We all bared our souls to one another for 20-30 minutes and we could not believe how much we liked being in each other's company.

Both my wife and Joy laid on the bed and I rubbed their bodies all over. Both girls flipped onto their bellies and I rubbed their asses. I marveled at how my wife and Joy both had such beautiful, but completely differently shaped asses. My wife with so much jiggly blubber on her huge ass and Joy with an absolutely ginormous albeit much firmer ass. I decided that I absolutely had to see Joy's anus. I pulled the strap of her lingerie bottoms to one side exposing her perfect asshole. It was so cute, so perfectly shaped, and looked so tight.

After Joy seemed okay with me looking at her perfect pink anus I decided that I HAD to lick it. I pulled the strap to one side again, spread her huge ass cheeks slightly and swiped my tongue across her gorgeous hole. The taste of her asshole was so hot. It was even hotter when she moaned and commented that it was an interesting feeling to be licked there. I then spread her ass cheeks as far apart as I could and desperately tried to get my tongue up her ass. The harder I licked and sucked her delicious butthole the louder she moaned..

Then I reached between her legs and she scooted forward a little, allowing me to fully penetrate her soaking wet vagina with my index finger. The way she sighed and moaned was so hot. I pressed my finger in deeper and began to massage her g-spot. I then alternated between massaging her g-spot and rubbing her clit. She squirmed and moaned as I touched her body. I wanted to bring her to orgasm, but she didn't seem ready to let me push her over the edge just yet.

I turned my attention back to my wife. I spread my wife's ass cheeks exposing her yummy hole. I commented that I probably would not lick it since she had been with 2 other guys.

Joy insisted that I lick my wife's asshole anyway and so I did. I was fascinated by the fact that my wife's asshole had a completely different taste than Joy's and yet they were both very yummy. Joy was fascinated at the sight of me licking my wife's dark pink anus and said she wanted to make a painting of it. So hot!

I asked my wife to scoot closer to the wall and then I asked Joy to scoot closer to my wife. I wanted to hold Joy and maybe have her hold my wife, but my wife suggested that I lay between them. Suddenly that seemed like a better idea. When I first laid down I turned toward Joy, put my arms around her and kissed her several times.

With practice she was becoming such a great kisser. I stopped for a second and commented that we probably should not kiss anymore. She asked why and I reminded her about the last two places my tongue had been. She said "whatever" and kissed me again. Really hot!

I rolled onto my back where Joy and my wife each sucked one of my nipples. I rubbed both of their shoulders as they sucked my nipples. Up until that night I was never big on having my nipples sucked. After having two plus sized beauties suck on my nipples at the same time, I might have a new fetish.

After several minutes of heavenly nipple sucking, someone from the club came into the room to inform us that it was last call. After we all got dressed I told Joy that I wanted to give her another first. I hugged her hard and she began to passionately kiss me again. The kiss was of course wonderful, but I was really just wanting to see what it felt like to hold such a big beautiful woman. Also heaven.

We headed back towards the front of the building, gathered up our stuff from the lockers, said our goodbyes, and started to leave. My wife needed to use the bathroom and I went outside. Joy and her mom came outside and I said "bye." As they walked away I said "she's going to have interesting stories for you."

My wife asked Joy's mom if she enjoyed herself and she said "very much" and that she was "super happy." We parted ways about 20 hours ago and so far no contact from Joy. It was a night in heaven. If we never get to touch this rare and beautiful creature again, it was still a night in heaven.

THE END.......hopefully not forever.

thisisjay
thisisjay
13 Followers