The Joy of Sex in Public

Story Info
Our intrepid little exhibitionist club takes it to a new level.
7.1k words
4.6
26.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers

Author's Note: This story can stand on its own, but the characters and plot will make more sense to you if you read the previous 2 stories, "Erotic Surprise in the Park", and "My Voyeur Love Returns", in that order. I probably should have given each story the same title, with chapter numbers after each, as so many Literotica writers do. But I didn't originally think this would be an ongoing tale. As it is, I have become very attached to Evie, Claire, Ron, and Victor. I'm sure I will have another sequel to this story soon.

*****

Chapter 1

I am standing against a chain link fence, my hands gripping the links so tightly they are turning white. My face is getting criss-cross marks pushing so hard against it. I am screaming, but no sound is actually coming out.

Inside the fence is an Olympic sized pool, with no water in it. Numerous sunbathers of both sexes are around the pool, in bathing suits and bikinis. A few are swimming and floating in the shallow end, on air since there is no water.

At the deep end, there is an Olympic Diving Platform. Standing at the edge of the highest level, 33 feet up, is Claire. She is naked, with her arms around her middle to try to hold in some warmth against the breeze. Her nipples are hard, and her legs have goose bumps.

Down below her, standing on the bottom of the deep end of the pool, is Victor. He is dressed in his preferred garb of dark suit, tie, and expensive slip-on shoes. The only odd thing is that from the front of his button fly, a 2 foot long stainless steel hardon protrudes, easily 8 inches in diameter, pointing slightly above horizontal. Below the penis is Victor's normal scrotum, which of course looks kind of silly against the massive cock.

"Claire," he calls up, "it's OK to jump. My cock will catch you. It's very strong."

"I'm terrified of heights," wails Claire. "I can barely look down without getting dizzy."

Sitting beside the pool opposite Victor is Evie, wearing a lovely skimpy yellow bikini. She gets a sour look on her face after Claire's outburst. She levitates into the air, sails over, and drops down next to Victor. She walks to the front of his cock and grabs the head.

She looks up and calls, "Claire, I'll stand here and hold the front end of Victor's penis so that there is no possibility that you can get hurt. Just jump, spread your legs, and land straddled on his hard pole. He is already lubed up with Astroglide, so you can slide back and forth until you orgasm. Whatever you do, don't make him come, as this monster produces enough semen to fill the pool. Now just do it."

Claire begins to cry. "I can't, I can't", she sobs.

I scream for her to turn around and go back down the ladder, but she can't hear me. Then I see a ghostly apparition of myself, walking up behind Claire.

"NO, NO," I cry, but too late. My hologram pushes Claire off the edge. She lets out a bloodcurdling scream and plummets...

My eyes shot open wide. I was on my back, disoriented. In a moment I realized it was a dream, a very bad one. I breathed deeply and tried to calm myself.

As I became more alert, I could hear the shower and a woman's voice singing softly. Ah, I thought, it's Claire, of course. I put the nightmare out of my mind, and looked at the clock on my right. 7:45 a.m. Despite the disturbing dream, I had had a good night's sleep. I turned back to face up at the ceiling. I glanced over to my left expecting to see rumpled bedclothes, and was surprised to see what appeared to be another body, deeply embedded under the covers, dead asleep, facing away from me, breathing slowly and quietly. What the hell?

Then I remembered. Both Claire and Evie had spent the night with me. I couldn't be sure which one was next to me, and which one was in the shower. But I knew that the time since we had met Tyler and Taylor had been erotically charged, and deeply satisfying. I closed my eyes, soothed by the water and the soft singing, and began my reverie.

Chapter 2

Yesterday was Friday. Following our frisky flashing frolic that morning, we knew we had plenty of time to get tested for STD's (we all knew we were clean) before visiting Swinging Rhythms next Thursday. So the four of us decided to go to the movies again that afternoon, as it had been so much fun the previous day. Evie had the mischievous idea of trying to find our friendly usher-with-a-flashlight again, and inviting him to join us. Claire loved the idea too, so of course Victor and I couldn't help but love it.

We arrived at the theatre and paid for a particular movie, knowing that we could walk into any movie once we had our tickets torn. We had a plan for finding our usher. When we got inside, we split up to check each of the 10 theatres. It took a few minutes, but Victor finally came upon him in theatre 3 (don't ask what the movie was, as we didn't know and didn't care), about to exit through the sloped hall adjacent to the theatre itself. Victor told him to stay where he was and met us back in the lobby. We all filed into 3.

We saw him against the wall as we entered. Evie went up to him and whispered softly, as the rest of us surrounded them and listened in.

"Hello, again. We're here for another movie. We really appreciated your gracious hospitality yesterday. We'd like you to join us in our seats so we can thank you personally. Would that be possible?"

Although surprised, the young man answered, "Of course. Your bold expression of friendliness had me hoping you would show up again. Thank you."

This kid was more poised and self-confident than one expects from someone so young.

"In fact, I'd like to begin thanking you right now.", said Evie, using her most sultry voice.

"Feel free to express your gratitude".

Evie reached out for the boy's crotch, held her hand there, and asked,

"How old are you?"

"I'm 20. Does that really matter?"

Evie didn't answer. She simply unzipped the fellow, and reached her hand inside. Her eyes went wide.

"Well, well. This is a penis of formidable proportions. What is your name?"

"Lance."

If Evie had been drinking Coke, she would have squirted it from her nose. It was all she could do to keep from laughing uproariously. I could almost see her mind spinning with thoughts of stiff Medieval weapons and devices she could use as penis metaphors.

"Come on. You're joking. What's your real name?"

"Lance. And I am very much enjoying your hand on my javelin."

I could see Evie's mind spinning, running through various quips about large hard pointed Medieval weapons. But she controlled herself.

She moved her hand around a bit more inside his fly, then removed the hand, and zipped him up.

"We will be in the back again. We'll save you a seat on the aisle. Be sure to bring your sabre with you."

"I never leave home without it", said Lance with a straight face.

I suspect Lance's confidence came from sporting a cock of greater than average size, and likely knowing how to use it.

We walked around the corner, and began to climb the stairs to the back. Once again, there were maybe 20 people, this time all clustered near about 1/3 of the way up. Since the movie had started some time ago, no one paid us the slightest attention.

As soon as we got a few feet past the final row with people in it, Evie whipped her blouse over her head, followed by her elastic-waste skirt, which could be removed either over or under. She was now naked except for sneakers. She held an article of clothing in each hand. Much to our surprise, she turned toward the audience, and with her arms spread, she did a couple of jumping jacks, her tits shaking and flopping nicely. Then she turned back and climbed the remaining stairs, followed by the rest of us, who at this point could never be sure what crazy thing Evie would do next. This time we chose the next to last row.

Chapter 3

I was finding Evie irresistible. Her animated and carefree attitude toward nudity and sex, her wit, her willingness to engage in risky exploits. In short I found her bewitching and captivating. I may have loved Claire, but I was overcome with pure lust for Evie.

I hungered to sit next to Evie, and used fairness as an argument for such an arrangement, based on yesterday's arrangement. We entered in the order Victor, Claire, me, and Evie, who was one seat over from the aisle, leaving space for Lance. I think she realized that sitting naked on the theatre seats was not exactly a great idea, so she laid her skirt over the seat before sitting down. She tossed her blouse to Victor, who placed on the seat next to him.

I was rock hard, with a prominent bulge. I looked over at Victor, who was in the same state.

I whispered to Claire, "Your friend Evie is completely nuts. And I am mesmerized by her insanity."

Claire giggled. "Ron, I love you, and I know you love me. But lusting after Evie is cool with me. Our shared sexual exploration is what brings excitement to our lives. Hell, I lust after her myself, and I have to confess that I also lust for Victor. Is that OK with you?"

It was and it wasn't. I felt conflicted. But I answered, "It's fine. Lust is what makes us feel alive." Suddenly I realized for the first time that, despite all of our shared sexual kinkiness, I had never actually fucked Claire. That would have to be fixed soon, and wouldn't it be nice if Evie could participate?

Victor and I unzipped and released our cocks. We stroked a few times to make ourselves extra hard, which happened almost instantly. Claire pulled her blouse off, and dropped it next to Victor. She left her skirt on for some reason, perhaps because she was thinking about germs.

Within two minutes, Lance came stealthily up the aisle, no flashlight this time. He had probably seen the movie 8 times already, and knew exactly when the screen went almost dark, and used that to his advantage.

He arrived and immediately commented,

"I see you started without me. Don't let me stop you. I'm on limited time, so the quicker the better."

Evie patted the seat next to her, and Lance sat down.

She unzipped him again, reached into his boxers, and pulled out the most striking cock I had ever seen, outside of porn. Fully erect and cut, it must have been almost 9 inches long, with commensurate girth. No wonder her eyes went wide when she reached in earlier.

"And here is Lance's daunting sword staff, to be enjoyed by all." announced Evie. I muttered, "Holy Shit". Claire said, "OMG". Victor said, "I guess I can never watch porn again".

"Shucks, 'tain't nuthin'" he deadpanned. "By the way, what are your names?"

We told him. Lance reached down to Evie's cunt to touch it, to be sure it was moist. It was, shall we say, sopping.

"Evie, you seem to be the most adventurous of the bunch. How about you take your wet cunt and drop it right onto my harpoon. I've bottomed out on a few cervixes, so I've learned to be very careful. I'll sit still, and you do the work, going as far down as comfortable. I promise to bring you off in as fine a way as you've ever experienced." This guy was confident to the point of cocky, so to speak.

Evie jumped at the chance. She climbed onto Lance, and lowered herself behind his pike until it popped out in front of her cunt. A good 5 inches of it was still visible above her wet, shiny thighs. She leaned forward, supporting herself with her hands on the seat back in front of her. She spread her legs as far as the seat would allow, and rubbed her clit up and down against Lance, pushing his monster forward so that it was tight against her. She was breathing heavily, sighing with each move. Lance held her hips as she moved. This seemed to be something that was exquisitely arousing to her. Then she lifted up and actually lowered her cunt onto his halberd. She seemed to be struggling with the fit, but she persisted. Down, down, down, until more than half of his cock was engulfed.

Then she said, "ouch" and stopped moving.

Lance said, "My broad sword has never failed to thoroughly satisfy a woman who exploits its charms. Do whatever gets you off."

"Great. I'm glad you're not offended," said Evie. She lifted up, unimpaled herself, and dropped her cunt back behind the behemoth. She resumed her position rubbing her clit along the top of his battering ram.

Meantime, Claire had put each hand around each cock beside her, and was jerking vigorously as all three of us watched Lance and Evie.

Evie suddenly stiffened, gripped the back of the seat tighter, whipped her head back, pushed hard against Lance, and started shaking. She was about to scream when Lance put his hand over her mouth. She gave out a muffled cry and came with gusto. She kept rubbing until her breathing returned to normal. She slid off of Lance, and his scimitar whipped up like a Medieval catapult, crashing into his stomach.

Evie dropped into her seat, wasted and thoroughly satisfied as promised.

"Well, I've got plenty of rev left. Claire, wanna give it a try?"

"You bet I do."

She got up from her seat. I had to stand so she could pass by. Her ass rubbed against my cock, which was quite pleasing. She stood in front of Lance, her back to him, raised her skirt, pushed back against his chest, and dropped her very wet pussy directly onto his raised drawbridge.

"Whoa," she said, "That is fucking amazing. I've never felt anything like that, and you will be a very hard act to follow". I felt a twinge of jealousy, and concern that my cock wouldn't do the trick once she and I finally fucked, but I put it out of my mind for the time being.

Claire moved up and down, lifting the front of her skirt so we could all see the action. She actually could lower herself all the way to balls deep, which meant she had a deeper cunt than Evie.

Up and down, up and down. Faster and faster. Only this time Lance was actively participating, jamming his cutlass hard into Claire. Both were sweating a bit, and I could see that this time, Lance was going to come at just the right moment.

"I'm ready, Lance. Give it to me as hard as you can." He did, and they both came intensely, shaking and writhing, pumping as though it was the first orgasm either had ever had. Slowing down, Lance's cum began to drip down Claire's legs. Claire stood. Tissues appeared (I swear the women hid the tissues in secret bodily orifices heretofore never discovered by men). Claire wiped up and lowered her skirt back down.

"I have nothing to say but WOW," muttered Claire.

Lance's erection was subsiding. He pushed himself back inside his pants, and stood next to Claire.

"This has been a delightful way to spend a half hour during which I otherwise would have been bored out of my mind. Now I must get back to work. I hope to see you again soon." That was it. He turned and walked back down the aisle.

Evie looked at Victor and me, and said, "You guys finish up on your won. We'll watch, and provide the tissues when you're done."

We did just that, Evie and Claire half-heartedly enjoying the sight, as they were both completely sated with sex, and looked like they just wanted a nap. When Victor and I came, the tissues once again came in handy.

We all got dressed, or rearranged our clothing, as called for. The movie was coming to an end (I think).

We got up and moved down the aisle before it was over, and scooted out the door into the hallway. We saw Lance about 20 feet away. He smiled and gave us a wave. Evie and Claire eagerly waved back. Victor and I just glared. And out the door of the theatre we went.

Chapter 4

Victor indicated he would be unavailable next morning as his STD test was scheduled, so he dropped us at our cars and said he would see us on Monday.

A brief digression is in order here. You have probably been wondering why we never seem to have to go to work. Well, here are the details. I was military and took retirement after my 20 years, at which point I began my lifelong pension. I live frugally, so don't need much money. Plus, my brother, who is very very successful, and knows I lead a strange demented life, slips me a few thousand every once in awhile, bless his heart. As for Victor, a decade ago he started a high-tech firm, which grew dramatically in 4 years, and which he sold to Intel for an amount of money embarrassing to mention. He will never have to work again, so he doesn't. Claire got a terrific settlement from her divorce, including the house. She can't live on the money forever, but she has a good 2 years during which she is a free man in Paris, so to speak, living the good life. She happens to be a skilled nurse and will go back to it when the money begins to run low. And Evie. Lovely Evie. She is still married and supported by her angry and bitter husband. He comes from great wealth, and is delaying the divorce because he knows she will get half of his estate, which will really piss him off. So she does not have to work, either. This explains why the four of us can meet every day.

Back to our story. After Victor left, Evie, Claire and I didn't want to part company, or so it seemed to me. Without actually saying so to each other, we knew that at some point we wanted to have a threesome in one of our residences. I also felt that I wanted to get to know them better as people, and also get some insight into their sexual relationship. I had seen no hint of it except when they walked into the rest area holding hands. I knew there was more to it than that.

I took a chance and suggested a plan.

"You know, girls. We don't have to go home alone. We could all go to my apartment for takeout, drinks and maybe a little TV. I really want to get to know you two better. What do you say?"

"Who said we were going home alone?" said Evie, "I'm headed for Claire's house to stay over."

"EVIE," Claire belted.

"It's OK, Claire," I said. "In fact, it clears up some questions I've had. But the three of us need to talk so I still think my plan is good. If you want, you two can stay over at my place. I have several beds. The sleeping arrangements can be determined later depending on the how the evening goes."

Claire and Evie looked at each other and both said "OK" at the same time.

"Great. I'll give you my address. I assume you have GPS, so we can meet there in an hour. That gives you both time to get home to get some overnight clothes, which I assume you both can pick up at Claire's. I'm on the first floor of a two-family house. Just ring the bell when you get there. For some reason I have never understood, there is always plenty of street parking, and there is no overnight parking ban. We can order takeout at that time. And I have plenty of beer."

We turned and went to our cars.

Chapter 5

Claire and Evie arrived together, ringing the bell. I answered, and saw that they each carried an overnight bag, which was a good sign. I was pleased to see that they hadn't bothered to change, which meant they were still naked under their skirts and blouses. After they each hugged me, I closed the door.

My apartment front door opened into the living room. As soon as the door was closed, Evie instantly pulled all her clothes off, kicked her sneakers up in the air, and landed on her back on the couch, her hands interlaced behind her head, one leg on the couch surface, and one over the back, so that her legs were spread wide.

"I simply cannot keep my clothes on if I don't have to. I've become a nudist. I love to be naked, and I love for people to see me naked."

"Just make yourself at home, Evie. Oh, I see you already have."

She laughed, "Just pretend I'm dressed, and we'll see how that goes."

Claire sat in one of the upholstered chairs. I sat in the other. I asked if anyone wanted beer. We all did, so I retrieved 3 bottles from the fridge.

"About me starving, I vote for Chinese but pizza is certainly an option". Both girls wanted pizza, so pizza it was, and I called it in. A 40-minute wait seemed reasonable, although by that time we would be even more hungry, and certainly buzzed after a few beers.

sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers
12