The Joy of Sex in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evie," Claire said, "we can't really ignore your nudity. I suggest Ron and I get naked too. Then we can all enjoy the view."

Claire and I didn't wait for an answer. We both stood and pulled off our clothes and shoes, and sat back down. We had seen each other naked a whole lot, so this was not exactly weird. But it was different in that there might not be a sexual component.

"So, we can talk, or we can wait until after we eat."

"I'm starved too," said Claire. "Let's watch TV until the food comes."

We found a channel we could agree on (hard to do with 250 to choose from), and settled back. Claire had moved to the couch for a better view, not to mention that she wanted to caress Evie's legs. I was jealous that my legs were being ignored. Just kidding. I loved the view.

At about 45 minutes, the doorbell rang. By that time we were feeling no pain. Evie yelled, "Let me get it. I've always wanted to do the Answer-the-Door-Naked Pizza-Guy Thing." Claire and I giggled. I turned off the TV.

Evie leaped up, ran to the door, and whipped it open. Claire and I hid behind the wall in the kitchen so we could watch.

Outside was a young man, about the same age as Lance. He was not the studmuffin that Lance was, but he was cute, with dimples and curly hair, and well proportioned. He held an insulated pizza delivery bag in one hand. His eyes bugged out when he saw Evie. He scanned her body, and then, embarrassed, he turned to look away.

"What," said Evie, "You haven't ever seen a naked woman? Think of me as a sensual bronze statue by Rodin, and feast your eyes."

He turned back to look at Evie's tits, and said, shakily, "Who is Rowdan?"

"OK, nevermind," she responded. "Think of me as a naked hot babe with hard nipples, great tits, a shaved pussy, and wet thighs. Does that work better for you?"

He blushed deeply. He looked at Evie's body more closely, and pushed his legs together. I could see a substantial bulge forming against his fly.

She grabbed his crotch, rubbed twice, then dropped her hand. "Nice package," she said. "Come on in, kid. We'll pay you, and you can go home and beat off." Give Evie a few beers, and she loses all inhibition. It was damn funny.

Evie turned and sauntered toward the kitchen. The kid followed, his eyes glued to Evie's gorgeous ass. When he walked into the kitchen, Claire and I were standing there naked. We loved the joke, and wanted to participate.

"I'm so sorry for how my sister is behaving, young man," I said. "The three of us never wear clothes around the apartment. We find it so liberating to always be naked. But my sister is a bit obsessed with sex, since she has no partner and sometimes has to watch wifey and me engage in carnal activity." I gestured between Claire and myself. "How much do I owe you?"

He stammered out the amount. I took my wallet off the counter. "You know, if you can stay for a little while, you can get naked with us. I promise you will instantly feel the wondeful freedom of nudity."

He looked terrified. "Oh, no. Oh, no. I can't. I have to get back to work. I'm so sorry. Otherwise I would, I just can't. Work. You know. Work." He paused and thought for a moment. "Could I come back some other time?"

"Of course," I said. "Just ring the doorbell whenever the spirit moves you. You'll be one of us in no time."

I paid him and gave a very large tip, which made him smile despite the awkward situation.

"Thank you," he said.

"Wait," said Evie. "Can I at least touch your cock so that I have something to remember you by until the next time?"

The young man was so flabbergasted he couldn't answer. Evie walked up to him, lowered herself to her knees, and unzipped him. She reached inside, and felt around, pretending she was having trouble finding her target. Then she grabbed his hard-on and pulled it out the front. It was a nice cock, not terribly long, but quite fat. It was uncut, the pink head revealed because it was rock hard. It stuck out almost perfectly parallel to the floor.

Evie ran her fingernails lightly along the bottom, and his cock jumped, as did the boy. She said, "Your cock is even nicer in the flesh. I love when they're fat and frisky. I wish you had time to stay, but you said you have to get back to work, so I'll just push this puppy back back where it came from." Which she did, with some difficulty as it didn't want to bend.

"Gosh," he whined. "Do you really have to do that?"

"Yep, you did say you are on borrowed time, and I don't want to be responsible for getting you fired."

She zipped him up and ushered him to the door.

His bulge looked quite painful, and he looked extremely disappointed.

Evie said, "If you do decide to come back, and try nudism, you can try me, too."

He turned around and sheepishly asked, "Is it OK if I tell my girlfriend about this?"

"Of course," said Evie, "Unless you think she will wallop you."

He gave us a really big grin. "Nope. She will find this funny and a real turn-on, and she'll wish she had been here."

"Is she as cute as you are?" asked Evie.

"Cuter," he responded.

"In that case, next time you come over, bring her along. By the way, what's your name?"

"Jamie."

"Well, Jamie, it's been fun. I look forward to you seeing all of me again, and speaking for all three of us, we'd most certainly like to see you and your girlfriend up close and personal. Don't be a stranger."

Jamie turned to walk away. Evie closed the door, and looked at us. "Sister?", "Wifey?" and we all broke into uproarious laughter. But we were so hungry that we quickly forgot everything but the pizza, which smelled really good.

Chapter 6

In case you didn't know, when you are starving, pizza and beer, especially if it is the third or fourth beer, is the closest thing to heaven on earth.

After supper, we returned to the living room, another beer in each of our hands. Evie and Claire were again on the couch. We were getting pretty buzzed, which meant the conversation was uninhibited. It was time to get serious and try to learn something real about each other.

I took the leap, as I was ready to gently confront Claire. Out of the blue I said to her, "When you were impaled on Lance, what did you mean when you said 'I've never felt anything like that, and you will be a very hard act to follow'. When I heard that, I felt jealousy and some insecurity. Afterall, you and I have never actually fucked. Now I'm nervous."

"Oh, Ron. I'm so sorry." She got up and came to my chair. She sat naked on my bare lap, which of course gave me a sexual rush, but I controlled it.

"I do love you. If I didn't, I never would have called you after 2 years. What I said to Lance is what women always say when confronted with a monster cock. In truth, it was a little painful, but I wasn't about to burst Lance's bubble. A normal size cock is a far better match for most women, and certainly for me."

Maybe it was the beer talking but I actually believed her, and I felt relieved. I hugged her close.

"What about me, kiddos?" said Evie. She came over to put her arms around both of us. Her tits ended up in my face, and I couldn't resist motorboating her. She happens to be ticklish, and she screamed with pleasure. So much for serious talk.

"Anyone wanna pee and then the three of us can hop into my king-sized bed?"

"What makes you think that after 4 beers we need to pee?" Claire asked. The three of us fell off the chair laughing, and rolled on the carpet. I was now half erect, but needing to pee really did make it impossible to get completely hard.

"OK, stop. If I don't pee, I won't be of much use in the bedroom," I said.

"Who needs you? Claire and I have each other. Haven't you heard the expression 'a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle?'"

"I have," I said. "And maybe there is some truth to it, but not in this group, where it's just so much bullshit." Claire and Evie laughed, and kissed each other while still rolling on the carpet. I got up to pee. They followed me in to the bathroom, and watched. Claire even held my cock. It was kind of kinky, but exciting. When I was done, they each took a turn on the commode. All that tinkling was a further turn-on.

We staggered to the bedroom, and fell on the bed. All on our backs, me in the middle, hands everywhere. There was plenty of room, and fortunately I had had the sense to put on fresh sheets the day before. We were breathing hard from exertion. My cock was coming to life now that my bladder was empty.

Evie turned to me and vamped, "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten us into." There was no good response to that except to kiss her, which I did. She responded by sticking her tongue in my mouth.

"And now get out of the way so I can jump on Claire", she said. She pushed off the bed, leaped over my body, and landed on top of Claire, who let out an "oomph".

"So," I said, "If it's extreme Sexual Olympic sports you want, I'm in."

Claire said, "Ron, I'd like to Luge down your body. Or pole vault using your cock."

We were giddy and drunk, and about to have a fantastic sexual escapade.

Evie and Claire rolled from side to side, as I propped myself on my elbow to watch. I was as hard as I could remember, and stroked my cock lightly to enhance enjoyment of the show.

Claire and Evie kissed for a while, hands exploring bodies. Pretty soon, Claire, who was on the bottom, pushed Evie's shoulders toward the front of the bed. Evie got the message. She kissed her way down Claire's body until she reached the heart shaped pussy. She immediately dug in, licking Claire's clit, her lips, her wet thighs. Claire quivered and uttered sighs and gasps. She fondled her own tits. In order to be positioned properly, Evie had to kneel on the floor in front of the bed. Now, here was my chance.

I rolled off the side of the bed, got on hands and knees, and crawled to within 2 inches of Evie's ass, her legs spread, her cunt visible, the wetness making it shine. I moved in for the kill. I stuck my tongue out and pushed right into her pussy. She jumped and said, "Hey, you could give a girl some warning. Nevermind, keep going."

I did. Licking her while she licked Claire. I was feeling that this had to be the best time for Claire and I to consummate our desire, and I had a strategy that would satisfy both women. After licking for a few minutes, with the women undulating and gasping, I came up for air. Evie lowered her back and raised her ass high like a dog in heat. I knew that could only mean one thing.

I squatted and put my cock against Evie's cunt. She pushed back hard until she had me fully inside her. She kept licking Claire while I thrust into and out of her. I reached around and started rubbing her clit. Her gyrations sped up. I didn't want to come, but I wanted her to. "Keep slamming and massaging, Ron. I'm about to come." At the same time I was fucking Evie, Claire was getting more and more aroused. She was getting it from all angles, and loving it.

Evie stiffened, pushed back hard all the way balls deep, and squeezed her Kegels. She trembled, and came with a yelp. In a minute she said, "Wow, Ron. That was great. You can use your cock to make me come any time you want."

"How gracious of you, but to put it bluntly, I really want to fuck Claire," I said. "Which is why I held back from coming in you. And I want to do Claire right now."

No words were spoken. Evie got off of Claire, rolled on to her back, and gestured that Claire was all mine. I climbed on top of her. Since she had had plenty of foreplay, and was already very wet, she said, "Ron, this is it. I'm thoroughly turned on. I want your cock inside me. Use your Nike and just do it."

I obliged. I raised up on 2 hands in pushup position, above her, my cock hovering. I lowered myself slowly, as Claire guided me to her opening. I teased her a bit by rubbing the head against her clit, but she clearly wanted penetration, so I entered, and when I was sure I was in, I jammed all the way. She called out, "Holy shit. That feels so good. I've wanted this for a long time. Now start pumping, you stud." I chuckled, and felt both my cock and my confidence growing.

I rammed her, in and out, full penetration, then almost fully backed out. Over and over. She joined and met my movements. I glanced over and saw the Evie was vigorously rubbing her clit, and breathing heavily, apparently working toward a second orgasm right after the first. Oh, that Evie. And she didn't look like she was far from away, either. Nor did Claire.

I wasn't going to last much longer. The desire to enter Claire had been so strong that the reality was dizzying.

"Claire, your cunt feels so tight around my cock, and I have wanted you so badly. I won't last."

"Nor will I," she responded.

My speed increased, my breathing heightened, my pulse quickened, my cock began to feel like it was reaching the point of no return.

"AAARRGGGHH." I screamed, and came, cum gushing into Claire.

At the same time, Claire yelled, "Oh, God, Oh, God. I'm coming. Don't stop Ron." She blasted off just a few seconds after I did, shaking uncontrollably. Her wetness poured out over my cock. I sank down on top of her, careful not to smother her. We were both panting.

Suddenly Evie called out, "That was fucking awesome to watch. I'm coming. Now you can watch me." We turned our heads and saw her jam her fingers into her cunt, while rubbing her clit with her thumb. Faster than I had seen before. She arched off the bed, stiffened, and screamed, unintelligibly but the meaning was clear. She also squirted liberally, but fortunately the blankets had been thrown to the floor, and almost all the squirt went to one corner of the (formerly) clean sheets, so no harm done.

When we had all calmed down, we resumed our positions on our backs.

"That was fucking amazing," said Claire. "Ron, you must believe me that you have nothing to concern yourself about. Your sexual technique is thoroughly satisfying."

Evie concurred, "When I fucked you in the rest area, it was one of the most exciting fucks I've had. And I am not just stroking your ego, although I do enjoy stroking another part of you."

I admit to blushing a bit, but I felt remarkably studly, something every man wants to feel.

It was going on midnight, and although tomorrow would be Saturday, we were all wasted from beer, pizza, and sex.

"I'd love it if you ladies would agree to share my bed with me for the night."

"Affirmative. It's exactly what we discussed just before we got here." said Evie.

We went together to the bathroom, peed one more time, wiped the residues of sex off, returned to the bedroom, rearranged the sheets and blankets, and crawled into bed, the three of us spooning, me in the middle. I was happier than I can ever remember. We fell asleep almost instantly.

And that brings us back to the present, when I awoke after that bad dream. I reached over to determine who was still in bed. It was Claire, so it must have been Evie in the shower. I was still naked, as I'm sure Claire was. I smiled contentedly.

Evie shut off the shower, and was back in the bedroom in about 3 minutes.

"Look who's awake," she said. Claire continued to sleep.

As Evie dried her hair, otherwise naked, a cell phone gave off a muffled ring. Apparently there was enough charge left for it to still work. Too bad, as you will hear. Evie went to her overnight bag, pulled out the phone, checked the number, and got a pissed off look on her face.

She answered with, "What the hell do YOU want?"

I could hear screaming from the other end, as Evie held the phone away from her ear.

"I'm ringing the bell at your apartment door, and you're not here. Where the hell are you?" yelled Patrick.

"None of your fucking business, asshole."

"Since I can't tell you in person, I'll tell you on the phone," he shouted. "And this also involves Claire, the person I assume is your fuck buddy. Jack and I plan to get to the bottom of what is going on with you two. God knows who else you are fucking. And we are going to use what we find against you. It's not too late for me to get a better divorce settlement, and it may be possible for Jack to go back into court to also try to screw Claire, which would at least compensate him for having to give her the house. So watch out. That's all. Have a nice day." He clicked off.

Evie said, "Fuck him," but she actually seemed a bit deflated. By that time Claire had woken up, and more or less figured out what was going on.

"What is Patrick's problem?" asked Claire.

"He and Jack want to try to fuck up our lives by prying into our behavior. It could be bullshit, or it could be trouble. I for one am not giving up what I have found with you, Ron and Victor. How about you, Claire?"

"We are not giving up our newfound freedom, that's for sure." she replied.

"I'm sorry this has spoiled our Saturday morning. I had hoped to repeat our romp of last night." I said.

"Yeah, me too," said Evie. "But it's probably better if Claire and I pack up, go back to her house, and discuss strategy. We are all going to be together on Thursday, which is only 5 days. And the three of us need to get our STD tests anyway. Let's call it a day."

Evie dressed. Claire took a shower before she dressed. I just put on a bathrobe so that I could shower after they left.

Overnight bags in hand, they walked to the front door, with me just behind.

"I'm so sorry this happened, Ron." said Claire. "But I'm also thrilled at what we did last night. We not only cleared the air, but we had great sex. I can live on that for a few days."

"Amen," chimed in Evie.

We all kissed. I opened the front door, and they left, turning to wave goodbye, with somber expressions on their faces.

I was saddened that they had to leave, but I agreed with Claire that last night had been very, very special. Now in the 5 days until we met Tyler and Taylor at Swinging Rhythms, Victor and I would have to help Claire and Evie thwart Patrick and Jack's nefarious intentions. And of course, lots more risky sex.

-----------------To Be Continued

12