The Joy Of Sucking Oneself

Story Info
Wife Helps Husband Suck Himself & Swallow Huge Load Of Semen.
2.1k words
4.47
11.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the schoolmaster in the familiar Pink Floyd song says, "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

Well, I love eating my meat, and I can't get enough of my pudding!

But as much as it turns me on to suck myself to orgasm and swallow my own load, I have discovered that it equally excites my loving wife, who is a necessary and very willing participant.

This all began some time ago when my wife caught me trying in vain to reach my throbbing member into my mouth. I had already become adept at stroking myself to orgasm and ejaculating into my open mouth, but could not quite insert tab "A" into slot "B," so to speak, until she offered to help me. This has since become one of our favorite shared activities and routinely preceeds every other manner of sexual depravity.

My addiction to my own semen is really another story, literally, but here is a brief synopsis.

Our first snowball was my wife's idea, but it got me curious about making and eating a creampie, which followed shortly. Soon afterward, my wife force-fed me my own semen as part of my "punishment" for writing about our private sexploits and submitting the stories to Literotica. One thing led to another, as the old adage goes, and I began craving the taste of my own semen, almost, but never quite, as much as my sexy wife's delicious vaginal secretions, which will always be my favorite treat, no matter how many mouthfuls of my own hot ejaculate slither down my throat.

I am getting so turned on just describing this, I want to stop and suck myself to orgasm right now, except my wife is not here to assist me. Alas, even after all this time, I still cannot reach the object of my desire into my own mouth without help. If only I had another inch or two of length, or was a bit more flexible...

Realistically, though, how can I complain? I have a loving wife who is just as sexually aroused helping and watching me suck myself as I am eager to shoot load after load into my greedy mouth and fill my belly with yummy semen, and her verbal encouragement significantly increases the intensity of my orgasms. I love it when she talks dirty!

Here is a recent example.

We had just finished eating dinner and were washing our dishes when my wife gave me a coy look. That look can mean almost anything, but I know from experience, it usually means an explosive orgasm is in the near future for one or both of us.

I could not help but to smile back.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked, looking directly into my eyes while reaching one wet hand down to rub the growing bulge in my pants. It is a rhetorical question, one she asks me often, and usually indicates she has already formulated a plan.

"Do you mean after we finish washing the dishes?" I asked, feigning innocence.

She nodded her head in the affirmative and gave me a little squeeze before returning her hand to the kitchen sink full of soapy water.

"I have not really thought about it," I lied. "Maybe read the newspaper, or watch television..."

I trailed off as her hand returned to the prominence in my ever-tightening pants.

"Or maybe we could go to the bedroom and I could watch you suck yourself," she said with an impish smile as her hand went to work on my already-hard member.

I closed my eyes, partly due to the pleasure even her slightest touch elicits in my body, but also to visualize the activity she suggested, and nodded my head.

"And fill your hungry mouth with hot, thick semen," she continued.

I nodded again, my eyes still closed.

"And watch you swallow it all down," she whispered directly into my ear, sending a shiver of anticipation up my spine.

I continued nodding, slowly licking my lips.

"All of it," she emphasized in a sultry voice, her hot tongue flicking my ear.

She unbuckled my pants and lowered my zipper.

Like Hansel and Gretel's breadcrumbs, I left a trail of my clothing from our kitchen to our bedroom.

My wife walked slowly behind me, remaining completely clothed.

There is something about being bare-naked, and therefore vulnerable, while my wife is fully dressed, that really turns me on! Maybe it is my implied surrender to her lustful wishes and desires, or the power she apparently has over me in such an instance. I believe it turns her on also, or she would leave a trail of her own.

Once inside of our bedroom, evidence of my wife's premeditated desires were apparent: the covers of our king-size bed were already turned down, with our pillows arranged at the foot of the bed for my auto-fellatio session.

With no need for spoken words, I assumed my usual supine position with my head elevated on our stacked pillows, my hands at my sides, palms down, for balance and support, and raised my legs over my head. My wife, still fully clothed, stood at the foot of the bed, her skirt near enough for me to recognize the familiar scent of her arousal, and lowered my legs until my very erect member was nearly touching my lips.

She teasingly held me there.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked me a second time, repeating the question that has become part of our foreplay, while lowering my legs barely enough to give me a taste, and then, just as quickly, raising the object of my lustful desires mere inches out of the reach of my protruding tongue.

"I want to suck myself," I answered obligingly.

"Do you really want to suck yourself..." she asked in a sexy whisper, again lowering my legs, this time enough to enter my open mouth with the spongy tip, now glistening with my saliva, before withdrawing.

"Mmmm hmmmmm..." I moaned, raising my hands from the bed and gripping myself like a baby holding a bottle of formula, while lifting my head from its pillows and trying for all I was worth to get the object of my desire into my eager mouth.

"...and fill your hungry mouth with all of that hot, yummy semen..." she continued.

"Mmmm hmmmmm..." I moaned again, nodding my head fervently while still trying to reach that which was so near yet still so far away.

"...and hold all of that hot, yummy semen in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow it down?" she whispered in a voice so sexy I almost shot my entire load into my own face before even tasting my first drop.

She was torturing me now, and she knew it, but soon enough, the payoff would be ever so much sweeter, and I knew it!

"Mmmm hmmmmm..." I practically wailed, stroking my throbbing erection toward my open mouth while still trying in vain to satisfy my insatiable craving for hot, thick semen.

My wife lowered my legs incrementally with one hand, and supported my head with the other, and I began devouring my pulsating member, bobbing my head, slurping and moaning loudly, as I felt my reservoir of semen building to the point of near ejaculation.

"Suck it!" my wife exclaimed. "Suck it hard! Swallow that whole thing down! Gag yourself, you dirty harlot!"

"Mmmpphhh, mmmmmppphhhhh..." I moaned, partly in ecstasy and also because my wife had bent me so much the tip of my throbbing member was pushing against the back of my throat.

I could feel my size swelling inside of my mouth. Orgasmic bliss would be soon!

I kept bobbing my head up and down, and my wife kept pushing me further and deeper. Streams of saliva were pouring from my mouth and dripping along my cheeks and chin as I licked and sucked.

It would be soon!

"Keep sucking yourself, you dirty harlot! Choke yourself!" she continued. "Fill your mouth with that giant load of thick, hot semen!"

I continued to moan, and the vibrations of my moaning increased the pleasure I was feeling in my nether regions.

I was stroking myself with both hands and slurping and moaning loudly, bobbing my head at a dizzying pace as my dutiful wife lowered and raised my legs in rhythm with my own impending orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." I moaned as the first gush of semen hit the back of my throat. My body stiffened with the intensity of my orgasm. Still I bobbed and stroked like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, that's it, you dirty harlot!" she nearly shouted, holding my head firmly with one hand while lowering my legs to the point of almost breaking my back.

"Fill your mouth with that hot load!" she continued. "Fill that dirty harlot mouth of yours with thick, nasty semen!"

Then she ordered, "But don't you dare swallow one drop until I tell you to."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." I continued to moan as gush after gush of semen filled my entire oral cavity.

My mouth was completely full and semen was beginning to leak onto my cheeks and up my nose, but I resisted the impulse to swallow, knowing part of my wife's excitement was seeing my mouth full of semen before I gobbled it all down.

Still more filled my mouth to the point of nearly drowning on my own semen. The river continued to flow up my nose and into my eyes, which were temporarily "glued" shut.

After what seemed like several minutes of pumping my mouth full of semen in the throes of orgasmic bliss, my body finally stopped convulsing enough for my wife to release her grip on my head.

"Did you fill your dirty little harlot mouth with semen?" she asked in a teasing voice.

I nodded my head, my eyes tightly shut and the first signs of flaccidity beginning to occur.

My wife raised my legs, which were by now nearly devoid of circulating blood, and my lips smacked audibly as my well-spent organ made its exit.

With the hand that had previously been holding my head, my wife lifted my chin and I opened my eyes slightly to see her through the screen of semen that had formed.

"Show me your load of semen, you shameless harlot," she instructed.

I opened my mouth, careful not to tip my head and lose even one more drop of my precious yummy semen.

"So much semen for one hungry little harlot!" she teased. "And you even gave yourself a facial!"

Then she asked, rhetorically, of course, "Are you sure you can swallow all of that semen?"

"Um hmm," I vocalized as best as I was able, nearly gargling on my mouthful of semen.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked again.

I closed my lips to preserve the load, my semen-coated cheeks bulging as I nodded my answer.

"Do you want to swallow it now?" she asked teasingly.

I opened my eyes again and nodded my head.

"All of it?" she asked in a sexy voice.

I nodded again.

"Are you my dirty little semen-loving harlot?" she asked in that same sexy voice.

I nodded again, trying to breathe slowly through my nose, which caused a bubble to appear since it was also full of semen.

"If I let you swallow all of that hot, yummy semen," she continued, "do you promise to do anything I tell you to do for the rest of the night?"

Her question left open a whole world of subservient possibilities.

Of course I nodded eagerly, only imagining what kinds of debauchery my sexy wife might have planned. My mouth was already bulging with a load of my own hot semen, just waiting for her permission to swallow, how could I refuse?

She returned my legs to the bed and squeezed the remaining semen from my nearly flaccid member, licking her fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, this is soooo good!" she cooed. "You should try it!"

Again I nodded my head.

"Show me again," she ordered.

I opened my mouth for her to see that it was still full of my semen.

"You can swallow it all down now, if you want to," she conceded.

I raised my head from the stack of pillows and swallowed my huge load of semen, savoring the intoxicating taste as it slid down my throat into my stomach, and opened my mouth again to show that it was empty.

"My good, obedient little harlot," she purred, still standing at my head.

Then she lifted her skirt and removed her panties, which were very wet by this time, and handed them to me.

"Here, you can use these to clean your face," she instructed, then climbed onto our bed and lowered herself onto my waiting mouth.

Did I mention that my sexy wife's delicious vaginal secretions will always be my favorite treat, no matter how many mouthfuls of my own hot ejaculate slither down my throat?