The Julie Journals: Ch. 06a BBC

Story Info
Two incidents 10 years apart involving BBC.
4.6k words
4.55
7.6k
17

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 05/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,726 Followers

I have had a couple of conversations recently regarding BBC (Big Black Cock) which is something I have enjoyed in the past on occasions and it bought back a couple of memories. One is of my first time which to this day is still the biggest cock I have ever had. The other is an interesting evening I spent with a couple of guys who were both well endowed. Both of these stories are fundamentally true though I will admit that I have had to invent some of the minor details that have escaped my memory. With regards to time setting the first time was after I had split with Mary (Chapter 3) but before my first marriage. The second incident was after I was divorced and I had been to America (Chapter 6) which had reawakened my taste for BBC. Neither of these incidents would have made much of a chapter on their own so I have combined them into one story using a 'flash back' from second to first/ Therefore have placed it at the time of the second incident, hence being called chapter 6A.

*****

Julie looked at the text and cursed softly. The meeting she had expected to take place that evening had been delayed for 24 hours which meant she was stuck in a strange city on her own. She considered her options for the evening as she watched the people moving around the hotel lobby and a woman about her age caught her eye. Appraising the woman's body Julie felt herself moisten as she pictured the woman naked writhing on her bed as her fingers and tongue took her to sexual heights. Julie had spotted the wedding ring and the question running through her head was whether the woman would be experienced in sapphic love or perhaps a virgin enjoying the ministrations of her own sex for the first time. Just as Julie was planning her move the woman's husband appeared and they linked arms, kissing tenderly before departing to the lift.

"Damn it," Julie muttered under her breath and for a fleeting moment imagined a nice threesome but as the lift doors had closed she knew that opportunity had vanished. The thought of a threesome had popped mental images of cock into her head and she moved slightly in the armchair as she recalled her recent trip to America where she had enjoyed a black cock as well as a few other things. The more she thought about it, the more Julie was of the opinion that what she needed that evening was a well-hung man to pound her into the middle of next week.

*****

A couple of hours later Julie stood in the bar and let the heavy beat of the music wash over her as she watched the writhing bodies on the dance floor. The club was a mixture of black and white bodies and although many of the white women tried to impress their partners with their grinding dance moves the black women seemed to be part of the music as they shook every part they had.

"Hey girl how's it going?"

Julie turned her head to the voice coming from her left and found herself staring into the brightly shining eyes of a well defined black man of Afro-Caribbean descent. His head was covered in a cropped mass of tight dark curls and the way his white tee-shirt was moulded to his muscular body he clearly kept himself in excellent condition and was proud of it. On his neck was a number of heavy gold chains that Julie was sure would have taken him to the bottom of a river if he fell in.

"Don't you listen to that fool," said a voice from her other side and turning her head the other way Julie found herself looking at a much more slightly built black man who had his hair styled in short dreadlocks that fell in a casual way but were obviously cared for. His face was split with a huge grin and although his 6-foot frame was not as well developed as the other man he still looked in good condition. He didn't have the same weight of chains around his neck but when he smiled a gold tooth flashed in the club lights.

The first man laughed, "Now I saw this stunning beauty first brother so you wait your turn."

The second man gave a broad grin as he looked at Julie with the look of a shark about to devour its prey. "I am Nathan, but you can call me Nate and this big lump is Pete... and he is right you are certainly stunning."

Julie smiled as she had dressed carefully for the evening having discarded her tight jeans and loose blouse and in their place, she had wiggled into a black sequined dress that looked like it was sprayed onto her curvy body. It was clear from the plunging back that she had no bra on and it didn't take that much stretch of the imagination to think that she was either commando or at the very most wearing a g-string. In fact, Julie was naked under the dress and knew that if she bent forward from the waist more than 45 degrees then anyone behind her would be able to confirm that.

Julie made her introductions and listened quietly to the pair banter with each other over her head. Although their words were mock aggressive they were clearly good friends and at the same time flirting heavily with Julie. When they included Julie in their banter they tried to outdo each other with sexual innuendos, like two strutting peacocks putting on a verbal display of their plumage to impress a potential mate. From what they were referencing Julie put them both in their mid-twenties, perhaps 5 or 6 years younger than herself.

"So doubt you could handle me girl," said Pete in a mock dismissive tone.

"Either or both of us," Nate added with a wide leer.

This was the moment Julie had been waiting for. She had gone out with the full intention of not just getting laid but getting pounded into the middle of next week, and here was double the opportunity. Julie smiled sweetly as she said, "Well there is one question that remains... is it true what they say?"

Julie smiled inwardly as she knew the answer from previous experiences and in a sudden flashback to nearly ten years ago she remembered the first time she had asked that question and also about finding out the answer.

*****

"Come on the hen do," they said. "It will be great fun," they said. The reality was Julie was bored silly having listened to the shrilling vacuous shrieking that the group of girls had made all night. They had all been issued with sashes at the start of the evening that had various names emblazoned on them ranging from the mundane, "Bride to be" through to her own which simply had the word, "Misslut."

Julie laughed to herself as since she split with Mary earlier in the year she had gone wild and had not just confined herself to other women, as she had enjoyed for the previous two years, but was also making up for lost time in her pursuit of cock. Although there were plenty of men hovering around the hen party they weren't really her type as they all seemed very bland and almost as vacuous as the girls they were trying to hit on. Another night she might have pulled a couple, or three of them, but tonight what she wanted was a more mature man.

Standing at the bar, away from the group, Julie ordered a bottle of water to dilute the alcohol she had already consumed as although she enjoyed getting tipsy she never got out of control.

"So is it true?" said a deep voice from beside her and Julie turned to find herself looking at a huge black man. He seemed a little older than most of the bar/club and Julie would have guessed at around 40 though was difficult to tell as his skin was flawless and his head completely shaved bald. His eyes twinkled with amusement as he openly appraised Julie's body, his head cocked to one side as he looked her up and down like a man deciding whether to buy a fine horse.

"Is what true?" said Julie looking back at him with a calm steady gaze taking in his muscular frame that must have stood at well over 6' 6" with very little fat evident anywhere on his body.

"This," the man said indicating the sash dividing Julie's ample breasts that were straining against the thin material of the dress she was wearing.

Julie just laughed in response and as she stood she could feel herself getting wet so in her usual brazen manner looked the man in the eyes and said, "It might be, but the real question is... is it true what they say?" In case there was any doubt about what she meant Julie stared at the man's crotch.

The man threw his head back and laughed. His voice was like a deep rumbling of thunder encased in smooth, velvety, liquid chocolate.

"There is only one way to find out the answer to that question," he said as he pulled Julie close to him. "The name is Ronald but people call me Ronnie."

Taking Julie's hand he placed it on the crotch area of his trousers and Julie could feel the snake that resided there twitch as she touched and traced the outline.

"It ain't even hard yet," Ronnie whispered in her ear as he parted Julie's wrap-around dress then placed his hand on her small white panties.

"These can go," he laughed as his powerful fingers tore the thin cotton panties from Julie's body leaving her naked. He simply dropped them to the floor then traced his finger over Julie's pussy lips before pressing inwards, demanding entry. Julie opened her legs and felt them buckle slightly as Ronnie forced a fat finger deep inside her, which was quickly followed by a second.

Julie relaxed as although her previous lover's fingers were considerably smaller she would often push her whole fist inside Julie. From experience, Julie knew that relaxing was always the key as tenseness often equated to pain.

Pulling the two fingers out Ronnie placed them to his nose like he was smelling a fine wine, and then after inhaling deeply he placed them in his mouth and sucked them dry, making loud noises of relish as he smacked his lips.

"Well girl, seems like you are wet enough for my big fat cock, wonder if you are brave enough to try to take it all?"

Julie's brain had tilted over into full slut mode and she would have dropped to her knees and sucked him at the bar had he asked it, instead she nodded dumbly.

Taking her by the hand Ronnie led her to a set of fire doors, winking at the bouncer as he went past, and out into the car park behind.

Julie dropped to her knees and she unbuckled then unzipped Ronnie before letting his trousers drop to his ankles. There were no undergarments to impede what sprang up, nearly hitting Julie in the face, before jutting out from his groin like a huge hovering black snake. It quivered slightly below the horizontal as the sheer weight of the monster was pulling it towards the ground despite its stiffness. He was cut and the pink head had swollen to bigger than the shaft with a pearl of pre-cum just emerging from the slit. Placing her hands around it Julie was shocked at how much was still showing above and below her grip and could see that another pair of hands would easily be able to grasp the remaining cock. In her time with the bikers, one of the members was called Horse and his cock was large at 10 inches but this monster was a hand's breadth bigger at the very least.

"Well get your pretty white mouth round my cock then girl, best you make it wet so you enjoy it to the full."

Julie could feel the juices running down her inner thighs and was trembling part with fear and part with lust at the thought of this huge cock being buried inside. It was a little fatter than some cocks Julie had enjoyed but was so much longer than anything she had handled in the past, she wondered if it would actually fit. Opening her mouth Julie licked the end and swallowed the pre-cum before taking as much as she could without choking, thankful she still had a firm grip that stopped Ronnie from ramming it down her throat. Despite her firm grip he still thrust himself forward, his hands in her hair, making her gag and cough as it hit the back of her throat.

"Suck it good bitch," he growled.

Then Julie felt Ronnie's strong arms lift her up and by instinct, she wrapped her legs around his waist locking her arms behind his beck as he then supported her weight with one hand while the other pointed his cock upwards. Her short dress had pulled up around her waist and she felt the head at her soaking entrance teasing at her pussy lips. Then Ronnie removed his support from her body so she slowly started to sink onto his cock uttering moans and whimpers of pleasure as she felt herself being opened. The slide down seemed to go on forever as more and more of the cock slipped inside until it felt like she couldn't breathe. Julie opened her mouth and emitted a cross between a squeak and guttural moan as she was penetrated deeper than she had ever experienced before.

"Well done girl, nearly all there."

Ronnie's words sent panic through her head as Julie couldn't imagine taking anymore and releasing one hand from his neck reached behind and could feel that he was telling the truth as her hand fastened around the length of his shaft that was yet to enter her.

Ronnie gripped either side of Julie's hips and began to pull her downwards so his cock went deeper until finally, he grunted, "There ya go, balls deep now."

Julie's head was spinning and all that was coming from her mouth was insensible mumblings as she felt herself being impaled on the huge cock that was pressing against her cervix and beyond. She stared into Ronnie's eyes and could see the enjoyment on his face as he must have been familiar with watching a woman taking his cock for the first time.

"You like that girl?"

Julie could just nod and mumble as Ronnie spun around with her still impaled until she was pressed back against the wall. As he bent his legs and thrust up into her Julie could feel the brick rubbing against her ass cheeks and this pain distracted her from the pain his pounding was giving her inside.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," Julie screamed into the night air which drew a couple of laughs from the darkness where some of the bouncers were taking their break. It wasn't an uncommon occurrence to hear some woman experiencing Ronnie's black snake for the first time.

Julie orgasmed over and over on the driving cock that seemed to be like a machine pounding her insides to raw meat. She was sure that at one point she must have passed out as there was no mercy from Ronnie's regular thrusting and it was a blessed relief when she felt the hot spurts deep inside as he filled her with his seed.

After he had finished Ronnie held himself deep inside for a moment as he gathered his breath before lifting her off and holding his cock in his large hand grunted, "Clean me off girl."

Julie knelt and could feel the seed dripping out of her as she sucked and licked the black snake until any traces of her juices were gone and any cum that had not been placed deep inside her pussy was now in her belly.

*****

Julie was dragged back from her memory by Pete saying, "We work as a team so you will need to handle us both to find out the answer to your question."

Nate leant forward and added quietly, "And after we have fucked every hole you have you will be able to tell us who's the biggest."

Julie was in heaven but decided to play it a little bit cautious, "We will need to go to my hotel room, you guys will have to sneak in. Do you know the Marriott Royal Hotel in College Green?"

Pete and Nate looked at each other, not only recognising the upmarket swanky hotel in the centre of Bristol but smiling as they knew some of the kitchen staff so getting in would be easy.

"Room number? And you had better be ready for the ride of your life," said Pete grinning ear to ear.

*****

15 minutes later the two men stood outside room 533 and knocked gently wondering if they had been set up. It had been easy enough to gain entry through the kitchen and travel up in the service lift, but now was the moment of truth. Depending on who opened the door they had already partially worked out a cover story if a stranger answered the door rather than Julie. To their relief, the door was thrown open by a stark naked Julie who smiled at them before turning and walking across the spacious room towards the large king-size bed.

Shutting the door the pair followed, admiring Julie's firm ass as she walked and when she got to the bed she turned back to face them. This allowed them to get a good look at her shaved pussy and her full breasts that although large had no sag to them.

"I have one request," said Julie looking at the two men who were starting to undress quickly, "Fuck me till I can't stand and then fuck me some more."

"On your fucking knees you slut," growled Nate and seeing the smile on Julie's face knew that was what she wanted.

The pair stood on either side of the kneeling Julie who started to fist their cocks and suck each one in turn. Although they weren't the biggest she had ever had, Ronnie still had that record, they were pretty sizable and there little to choose between them. Julie guessed from the amount in her mouth and with what was left outside gripped in her fist that they were in the region of 10 inches.

One man would take a fistful of her hair and force himself into her mouth making her cough and gag, then the other would repeat the move.

Between bouts of face fucking Julie managed to gasp out, "If you want deep throat then we need the bed."

The two men lifted Julie onto the bed laying her on her back and Pete grabbed either one of her milky white thighs before pulling them wide apart. He stared for a brief moment at Julie's pink and puffy lips before burying his head between her legs and starting to lick and lap with his tongue making Julie writhe on the bed with pleasure. As Julie threw her head back in pleasure Nate, who had positioned himself behind Julie's head, placed his cock to her lips. Opening her mouth Julie allowed Nate to slide his cock deep into her mouth and as it hit the back of her throat she swallowed and allowed him to move deeper. As her neck was straight it allowed Nate to push his cock deeper until he had his balls resting on her nose and his full 10 inches were lodged in her throat. Nate held it like that for a moment before pulling back out, allowing Julie to gulp a large noisy lungful of air.

"Way to go girlie," Nate said whistling softly in appreciation, "Ain't no one ever managed to take my full length in their mouth."

Pete looked up from his position between Julie's thighs and on hearing what his friend had said rose up, "Man you gotta taste this sweet pussy and I need to feel that throat on my cock."

Swapping places Nate started to feast on Julie's pussy as she deep throated Pete, taking him down her throat to the point her airway was cut off. Each time Pete pulled fully out he slapped the coughing Julie across the face with his cock before repeating the process.

"I gotta feel this sweet pussy gripping my cock," Nate grunted as he pulled Julie off Pete's cock before rolling her onto all fours. Rubbing the head over her pussy lips he pushed in one steady firm movement until he was fully buried in Julie's pussy. Being penetrated by such a large cock always drew the same response from Julie which was a loud low guttural grunt of pleasure that turned into loud yells of pleasure as Nate started to pound her. The noise would have been louder had it not been muffled by Pete forcing his cock back into Julie's mouth. From the angle of being on all fours, he couldn't get his cock into her throat but was gripping her hair and doing his best to feed her as much as he could.

After a while of spit-roasting Julie, the two men swapped positions and now Pete drove into Julie's pussy while Nate face-fucked her. After a few minutes more they would swap again until Julie wasn't sure who it was that was fucking and whose cock she was sucking. She could taste her own juices on whichever cock was shoved in her mouth and she eagerly sucked it and swallowed along with the pre cum that was starting to flow. Julie was in seventh heaven and soon found herself cumming on whatever cock was buried inside her though her cries of pleasure were still muffled.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,726 Followers
12