The Julie Journals: Ch. 06a BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was being fucked with long slow steady strokes Julie could feel a finger probing in her anal star, pushing deeper and deeper with no real concern as to whether she wanted it or not. Julie was no stranger to anal but wondered if she would be able to take a cock this big. As the cock in her pussy drove in and out Julie could feel, first one, and then two fingers probing and getting her ready for the assault that was about to happen. Every so often the fucker would spit on his fingers working the fluid into Julie's ass getting her ready.

"This one is primed so best you stop with your cock in the slut's mouth my friend as am about to switch from pink to brown... and they tend to make a lot of noise," said Pete as he pulled his cock out of Julie's pussy and at the same time his fingers out of her ass.

He wasn't joking about making noise as he pressed his cock head to Julie's ass she let out a long wail that echoed around the room. This was followed by whimpers and sobs as Pete slowly buried his cock deep into Julie's ass. When she uttered some words of protest he slapped her hard on the cheek and kept pushing until finally he was buried balls deep, holding it there as Julie made mewing sounds as her ass adjusted to the size.

"Not sure I trust her not to bite my cock off," Nate laughed as he watched Julie biting the sheets as Pete began to ease his black meat in and of Julie's slowly relaxing ass. "Have an idea though."

With that Nate lay on the bed on his back next to Julie and held his cock upright by the base. "Climb on board girlie'" he gruffly commanded.

Pete pulled out of Julie's ass to allow her to shuffle to the side and throw her leg over Nate's body before settling the tip at her swollen pussy lips as she straddled him. Slowly Julie started to lower herself onto Nate's cock but Pete was eager to resume his assault on her ass so grasping Julie firmly by the shoulders, bore down until she fully accepted Nate's cock into her pussy.

Julie was yelling with the sheer pleasure at being filled when she felt a hand on her back pushing her forward until her breasts were mashed against Nate's chest and she felt his strong hands reach around and pull her ass cheeks apart. Part of her brain knew what was about to happen but the other half was trying to work out how she could take two cocks of such size, bearing in mind how full she felt with just one in her. Moments later, her question was answered as Pete pushed the head of his cock into Julie's ass while Nate was still stretching her pussy to its fullest extent.

"Man this bitch is so tight now," Pete growled as he kept the pressure on pushing more of his hard cock into Julie's ass as Nate held her cheeks open for him in invitation.

Julie opened her mouth to scream but all that came out at first was like a high pitched exhalation, like the sound an old fashioned kettle makes just before it comes to the boil. Then as Pete sank deeper and deeper Julie started to swear and shout, the noise getting louder and louder.

Eventually, Pete exclaimed with a note of triumph, "Well I am balls deep as well now brother. Time to fuck this one till she can't stand."

Julie's head was spinning, never had she felt this full in her life. Her pussy felt like it was about to explode and her ass felt on fire, but this is what she needed, what she craved.

The two men started to move in and out. First Pete would drive in and out of her ass drawing howls from Julie and then he would hold still while Nate under her would thrust up hard and fast.

Just as Julie orgasmed noisily for what seemed the hundredth time, there was a loud knocking on the door.

"Madam, this is hotel security and we have had complaints about the noise from your room. Please can you keep the noise down or we will be forced to ask you to leave."

Pete and Nate just grinned at each other and kept up their thrusting even though Julie had pulled the corner of a pillow to her mouth and was biting on it hard.

Apart from muffled yelps, the only other noise was the sound of laboured breathing and the creaking bed until finally, with a subdued grunt Pete unloaded into Julie's tight ass. The rippling of Pete's cock through the thin skin inside sent Nate over the edge and he thrust upwards until he had filled Julie pussy. Julie felt the hot spurts inside both of her holes which caused her to go into orgasmic spasms and the pulsing of her muscles inside sent the two men into even further climaxes.

As the three laid in a sandwich, Julie let go of the pillow and drew air into her lungs as her breathing returned to normal.

"Wow, you two were great, thank you... though I do have one question."

The pair of men looked quizzical as Julie laughed, "How soon can you go again?"

12