The Jungle of Id

Story Info
The Jungle of Id is filled with lustful creatures.
2.8k words
4.14
10.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cities of Suegon and Egon were separated by The Jungle of Id and it was Alyra Samil's job to guide travelers between them. Although the footpath Alyra followed was straightforward, the jungle itself was brimming with its own particular kind of dangers.

"Do we really have to go this way?" Remi asked his companions. He flicked the sweat from his brow and took a deep breath. "The council could make a trade route right through the jungle if they wanted to." Alyra heard the sentiment often, although only from tourists who had never experience the spirits in the jungle firsthand.

"Guides are free," Francine reminded him. "Besides, I think the scenery is rather nice." She took a sip from her water bottle. The scenery was nice, Alyra thought; the tall, curved trees that hid within their leaves strange orb-like huts, the iridescent moss shining up at them from the rocks in the valley to their left, and the cocktail of floral scents that shifted as you traveled made Alyra feel at home.

"I do wish it wasn't quite so steep. Couldn't they make the path more level?" Cam asked as he took a sip of his rapidly emptying water bottle.

The incline was steep here and it was true that it didn't save them any time so Alyra understood Cam's complaint, but they didn't advise stopping before they reached the next marker. Some zones were safer than others, less inhabited by spirits for whatever reason. Although they would make sure their charges were in no danger even if they did stop, it would slow the journey down if Alyra had to deal with anything unnecessary.

The complaints kept coming but the four managed to reach the safety marker by the comparatively cooler, yet still humid, evening. The first marker was at a clearing that overlooked much of jungle, the edge of Suegon just barely visible. Here Alyra distributed a rag to each of the members and instructed everyone to wipe the sweat from their bodies--especially their nether regions--since human sweat was like a beacon to the creatures that lived here. As they did this, Alyra set up everyone's tents, and then deposited the sweaty rags into a pouch.

By the time all this was over, it was getting dark. Although the humidity had hardly died down; Remi, Francine and Cam were settling into their tent which was on the other side of the clearing.

"Why all the way over there?" Remi yelled. He didn't need to.

"It's easier," Alyra said. "If anything tries to penetrate the camp, they'll come to me first."

Remi shrugged and returned to his tend.

Inside their own tent, Alyra stripped down to their bare body, which was kept fit from their frequent hikes between the two cities. They withdrew the first of the sweat covered rags and rubbed it over their toned legs. It was the least fragrant of the lot--yet it was still an unmistakable mix of fresh sweats from what Alyra thought was Francine's various body parts. They gently massaged the rag across their own thighs, and under their nipples.

The next rag Alyra guessed was Remi's: it had a powerful scent with a hint of sweetness beneath it. By now Alyra's penis was stiff and begged to be touched. They couldn't help but take a deep breath of the rag. As they expected, the groin was the most prominent scent.

When they could finally pull themselves away from inhaling the fumes they rubbed the rag all over their blushing face, and on their sensitive dick.

Finally, they took out Cam's rag which was comparable to Remi's in intensity, a mix of their floral perfume and sweat. This too they inhaled deeply from and found themselves they wiped on their back and between their butt cheeks. The sensation of the cloth brushing past their anus made them shiver and they almost began to finger themselves but they resisted.

After they completed the ritual the placed the rags in the pouch again and stepped into the cool night air. They saw an orange glow from the other tent, and a very interesting silhouette: Remi was thrusting into Cam from behind causing the sides of the tend to shake and distort the silhouette. Meanwhile, Francine held Cam's head in her hands and might have been pushing his face deep between her legs.

Alyra smiled; they warned the trio they should sleep in separate tents if they didn't want this to happen. That was the effect of The Jungle of Id; the deeper you went the more your libido was enhanced. Often people found themselves enjoying sexual acts they had never considered, with friends they never thought of in that way. Only those who did not experience sexual desire at all were immune.

***

Alyra was playing with their balls when the hands first started fumbling around the front of their tent, looking for the zip. They weren't sure what exactly was outside; goblins, imps and occasionally wolf-people lived in this part of the jungle. They doubted it was wolves. Wolves only appeared when they were in heat, and if a wolf in heat would shred through the tent rather than look for the zipper.

That left goblins or imps. Those two were similar in stature, although imps had much bigger penises and clits, and much wetter holes in general. Also, unlike goblins, an imp's anus was a purely sexual organ. Alyra decided it would be best to let it be a surprise and pretended to remain asleep as the hands finally found the zip and opened entrance.

Starlight and moonlight filtered inside as the flap folded over, illuminating Alyra's purposefully exposed body. They heard excited cooing and murmurs in a demonic language they recognised from its many hissing tones; these were imps.

"Hellooo?" a deep voice whispered playfully. "Helloooo, I can hear your heartbeat. I know you're awake."

Alyra's mind was racing with thoughts of what was about to happen. Again, they couldn't help it, and neither could their heart help its rhythm. They sat up and found themselves face to engorged penis with an imp. They noticed another two bodies on either side, one with a long tongue, rubbing its crotch and another fondling its own heavy balls.

"You got me," Alyra said. So close to the imp's genitals their mouth was already salivating. It was hard to tell in the light but it seemed to be at least eight inches and thick too. They tried to recall this one; it was obviously a leader of one of the tribes, but They weren't sure they had met it in before. "Who might you be?"

"I am Hool," it said. Alyra had not heard the name before, so decided this must be a new tribe; or at least new to this part of the Jungle. "You're a guide, aren't you? You smell like a guide." It grinned and cupped its hot hand over the back of Lyra's head. "You're going to make us all feel really good, aren't you?"

"Really, really good," the dicked imp chimed in, now stroking itself and breathing heavily.

By now the scent of the imps had permeated the tent; they smelled much stronger than humans although not dissimilar. Only, these imps seemed especially musky, and it made Alyra's head feel light to breath in their aroma.

"Yes," Alyra breathed when they regained their bearings. "Yes, I'm Alyra, a guide. As per the rules, you are all allowed to please yourselves using me to your heart's content until morning. Are you happy with this?"

"Very happy, verrry happy." Hool smiled. Its eyes, transfixed on Lyra, glowed subtly. "We're so lucky to run into you." The imp petted Alyra's hair and they let out a little whimper. "You see, my tribe has been walking all day in this heat. It reminds us of Hell. We've gotten so, so sweaty and we need you to clean us all up before we get to fucking you." Suddenly Alyra's face was pulled inwards towards the imp's solid dick; they gasped as it pressed their head into its slick, hot balls.

"If... you're going to fuck me...," Alyra started. Every word let more of the imp's intoxicating scent into their lungs and made it harder to get the next few words out. They ended, "... should I clean you after that instead?"

"No, no," the long-tongued imp said. "Not instead but as well."

Alyra nodded and now they could not help themselves; they opened their mouth wide and began to run their tongue up and down Hool's thick shaft. It tasted divine. Isn't that ironic? they thought somewhere at the back of their mind while the tongued the imps balls, making sure to get over every inch. The imp's supple, burning-hot flesh slid over their nose.

Hool began something akin to panting as it placed its other hand on Alyra's head. "You're really good at this? I bet you've sucked off a lot of imps, haven't you, whore-guide?"

Alyra nodded; as much to show they agreed as to rub the imps scent over their face. "Yes, yes," they said. They noticed their hand moving to their own penis but stopped. "Can we go somewhere else? I don't want to wake my charges."

Hool nodded. "We'll take you to our next. You can make as much noise as you want there." And so Lyra reluctantly pulled their face away from Hool's entrancing cock and followed the imps down the side of the valley and further into the jungle until they came across a burrow. The imps were all terribly excited now, panting and whispering between themselves about what a good fuckfest it was going to be.

Alyra knelt down and crawled over the boundary between the wet jungle grass and the smooth and spongey substance imp dens consisted of. They must have been going too slow for the imps' liking because they felt something pinch their ass; they hurried inside.

The den smelled strongly of imp, and Alyra soon realized there were many more inside; darkness was splattered with faintly glowing imp eyes, and Alyra could hardly crawl a few inches without accidentally touching a leg or foot or penis. They did not apologise since imps did not have a conventional notion of personal space; indeed touching an imp in an erogenous zone was always taken to be a sign of friendship. Or fuckship, technically.

Alyra had hardly found a spot to sit down before Hool was pushing its dick into their mouth. "Come on, clean it. You're going to need to work faster than that," it teased. Alyra agreed; there were usually up to twenty imps in a tribe, and if the imps were going to be fucking them again then they would need to be efficient. Alyra began lapping eagerly at the genitals stuffed against their face.

Soon the second imp from before thrust its dick against Alyra's cheek and they at once began to clean it; the change from the already mostly licked Hool to the still sweat covered member of the other imp was blissful; Alyra threw themselves into their task, working their tongue hard to taste all of the imp's dick. Soon, the long tongued imp was rubbing against Alyra's cheek too, and just as soon Alyra's tongue was flicking beneath its wet flavour-filled folds.

After a while, they noticed a new sweet and salty flavour; imp cum. Of course, Alyra thought. Imps mated with each other. Often, at that. And now the cum of probably several imps was dripping down Alyra's tongue and into their throat and it was making their head oh so fuzzy and their dick oh so hard. Their hand was at their own crotch, stroking rapidly. This just served to encourage the surrounding imps to squeal and move closer.

Alyra noticed a soft sound beneath the chittering imps and realized it their own moans.

"Good idea friends," Hool said as it moved out of the way allowing another sweaty imp vagina access to Alyra's eager mouth. "The more the merrier! Find a hole and get fucking."

And so Alyra licked and lapped at whatever was thrust into their face; each flavor just as powerful as the last, but subtly different. It was a buffet of sensation, with the heat, scents, and aphrodisiac imp cum making the moment elongate. Alyra felt like they had been cleaning up imp groins for hours but it was likely only a few minutes.

Then they felt something hot and firm against their anus and a hand stroking down their slippery back. They gasped and immediately felt a cock enter their open mouth.

Alyra had forget the imps actually wanted to fuck them.

"You're used to this too, aren't you guide-whore?" Hool said. It pressed its teasing member against Alyra's entrance, increasing and decreasing the pressure. "That means I can stick it right in, can't I?" Before Alyra could answer, Hool did just that; its thick penis, slick with Alyra's own spit, pushed through their ring and deep into their bowels.

It was definitely more than eight inches.

Alyra let out a deep moan as it rubbed past their prostate. Hool fucked them eagerly at once, each thrust pushing Alyra's face into the row of genitals in front them. They could hardly brace themselves against this so the imps in front and to the side held Alyra down so that Hool could have its fun. The leader got first fuck after all.

"Amazing," Hool said. "You feel amazing. So cool and soft." Of course, Alyra felt close to overheating but compared to imp temperatures they were not warm at all.

One of the penises in front of Alyra penetrated deeper into their throat. They moaned into the imp-flesh that filled their mouth and tried to rub their tongue over the underside. "Use me, please keep using me," they tried to say, but they had no idea if their mumbles were intelligible at all.

This was what really made Alyra feel at home.

Soon Alyra's ass was making squishy sounds as Hool continued their eager thrusts; the imp's cock was incredibly well lubricated.

One of the nearby imps pried Alyra's hand away from their own penis and towards its clit. They began rubbing this quickly as the imp held their hand tightly to its genitals. Their other hand was soon occupied stroking two imps off at once. They knew each imp wouldn't be satiated for a while. This was only the beginning.

Hool was the first to cum. Alyra felt the signs seconds before they realized what was happening. Hool's gripped Alyra's hips, pulled them in close to its own. Its penis twitched once, twice, and then Alyra felt an intense heat flow up their lower body. Their bowels grew heavy as they filled with imp cum.

The imp in Alyra's mouth must have been holding back until this moment. As soon as it realized its leader had ejaculated, it too let out a stream of delicious imp cum. Since it was so deep, Alyra hardly tasted it but the thought of it filling their stomach was enough to send them into a whole new wave of pleasure. Their body shivered as the imps injected the last of their drops into it.

"This slut can take so much! They're a real professional," Hool said, delighted. The imp in front removed itself from Alyra's mouth and soon their weary mouth was pleasuring the long-tongued imp's clitoris. They were pleased to find it covered in imp cum; the long-tongue must have been engaged at the same time as Alyra.

At this point, Alyra expected Hool to plop their penis out but instead did not. "Room for one more!" Hool shouted. "Made the slut too loose, need it tighter."

Just as soon as the invitation was uttered, Alyra felt something wedge itself between their anal opening and Hool's penis. They let out a whimper; they were so full, their ring strained against the pressure of two heavy imp cocks. When they started grinding inside of Alyra they couldn't stop themselves from uttering high-pitched noises.

By now the heat was intense and Alyra started to feel lethargic. They tried their best to keep pleasuring the long-tongue but soon found their lips did not respond as fast as they wanted.

"What's wrong, slutguide?" the long-tongue said in a soothing voice. "Tired already? Well, that's okay. Your mouth is plenty good as fuck hole. Just clean me up before you go tomorrow, okay?" With that, the longtongue pushed its engorged clit--comparable to a human penis--into Lyra's mouth and rubbed it against their tongue.

And so Alyra spent the night, hole stretched out by two imp cocks at a time and mouth a willing cum dump for any imp that wished to use it. At some point the sensations started to blur together; they remembered falling in and out of sleep. Whenever they woke up there was intense pressure in their whole, their body was stickier than when they fell asleep, and there was mixture of yet more aromatic fluids in their face. During their more awake moments Alyra tried their best to pleasure the imps.

It was their duty as a guide after all.