All Comments on 'The Jungle: Predator and Prey'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Blew me away

I usually glean Literotica for "Cheating Wife Stories" sans the wimp - watcher. I was starting to think this would be a plain vanilla adultery/guy-gets-the-girl story until the last part.

What a twist. This is going to be one of those benchmark stories that sets a standard.

To the author I say Bravo!

Consonant Smile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST IN THE LOVING WIFE GROUP

NOW THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,WITH LOVING WIFE STORIES.PLEASE WRITE MORE AND SET EXAMPLE FOR THE OTHER WIMP WRITERS.THANK FOR YOUR BALLS.

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 20 years ago
Wow! Just one of the best stories ever!

What a fantastic plot and yes what great payback for a cheating wife, make that wives. You really should continue this into a short series. So many incredibly hot possibilities?

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Not your usual story..

...but i liked it! She got what she deserved!! That stupid slut! LOL!

All I can say is that I hope Tony finds out the truth also.

Cheers!

z00timez00timealmost 20 years ago
Reading this story was like .....

...Trying to get laid for the first time. You wanted it, you needed it, but you never thought it would happen. Then it did and then you thought you would never stop cumin.

What do I mean here. Shit, I don't know.

I'm so overwelmed at reading a Loving wife story that does'nt have the husband wimping out I just started thinking GOOD thoughts.

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
YES!

These are the kind of cheating wife stories I like to read, where the husband isn't a wimp/cuckold and the wife pays...BIG TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Liked it

Really liked this story. I do hope that you continue on with the story. Glad that one of the husbands wasn't cuckholded. I do hope that Tony finds out what is going on. I also feel sorry for the little baby. She's being called a little bitch, and for what? For being born? She's probably the most innocent one in this whole story.

DrFreudSlipDrFreudSlipalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Story!

Not many who submit their work to "Literotica" take the time/effort to develop the plot and characters well - AND do so in an entertaining manner. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The best of the rest........

I've read a lot of stories on this site, but this one is the best. Nice job! I would enjoy reading more about these people. You've got a hundred ways to go from here! Thanks!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
It's about time the cheating wife got paid back!

Too many stories end with the husband grabbing his dick or licking another man's cum from his wife's pussy after she betrays their marriage vows to each other by fucking another man. It is fantastic to read a story where the man has a backbone and doesn't take shit from no one.

I too, think Tony needs to find out about this so he can make his own decision regarding his marriage.

Thank you for your time and effort on this story.

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
A Sick Son-of-a-Bitch

I gave you a '00' on this because of the plot and content. You have got to be one sick son-of-a-bitch, to write about treating a woman this way! You rate right up there with Hitler, George W., Dick Cheney, and the rest of those ass-holes that dictate social behavior in our freedom society. I would love to have her as my wife, impregnated by someone else and I would have gladly supported her (and the baby), just to be a daddy. People like you is what makes all the violence and ass hole behavior popular in this world! If you cannot write a better plot and behavior than this sick scenario, go and join the Rev. Falwall and his horsedicked agenda and get out of these fantasy stories. You and your kind make me want to puke!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

Excellent plot development. And I thought a woman's wrath was fearsome to behold! I would greatly enjoy hearing more about Jim and Tony as they move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Maybe I should read all this story

after seeing the comments below.

I couldn't get past the first page with all the stupid errors.

Dear author GET YOURSELF AN EDITOR!!!

"I could feel the tight straps of her Jerri's under my fingers."

Now what the stuff does that mean?

And...

"No! Stop! I can't! No1"

Well, maybe she can No2 then???

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
After all that...

Let me get this straight....

Jim's wife, Sara, cheats on him with Brian and has Brian's child, right?

So then Jim goes and seduces Jerri, films her fucking him and blackmails her into becoming his whore? Still about right?

WELL, FUCK ME THAT WILL REALLY SHOW SARA WHO IS THE BOSS, WON'T IT?

Make her really tremble in her boots, huh?

Just the sort of consequence any cheating wife would hate to have to go through....

What a load of crap!!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
What a twist...

Did any of those gushing praise posters read this story?

I'm with Wifey here.

Jim's wife cheats with Jim's mate's brother (who has a humungous cock - how original..LMAO).

So for revenge Jim degrades his mate's wife?

That makes a lot of sense? Doesn't it?

Dear Jim,

I completely understand that you had to degrade my wife because my brother fucked your wife. I wish I had more friends like you. I value our friendship with all my heart. Can I have my wife back one day?

Regards,

Brian.

Wouldn't you just love to have a friend like Jim??

This must be the most arse about plot I have ever seen, and that says a lot for a Literotica reader of many years!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent,

I thought that this was going to be just another cheating story but I think that you surprised everyone. Both sluts got what they deserved, now Tony has to find out so that he can get revenge on his slut wife and asshole brother. It would be great to have a chapter two to see what reaction Sara had to the discovery.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
dside, my friend

What has Sara got to worry about? She was only the cheating wife. She got off very easy.

Now the friend's wife, Jerri, she paid big time, and it really had very little to do with her.

Jim is some sort of twisted guy to take it out on Jerri instead of Sara, or maybe he is too much of a wimp to face his wife??? He gets his attorney to deal with her - what a coward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One of the best

Great plot development, particularly the seduction and submission. The construction was so tight that I never saw the outcome coming; although you gave hints along the way.

This husband's anger surpassed mere rage. He is a bit looney in my opinion, but his mental disorder makes for a great read. As for the women they certainly got what they deserved. Tony of course was an innocent bystander and there is some concern for him but adultery does tend to cause a lot of collateral damage. That pain is simply unavoidable.

SalamisSalamisalmost 20 years ago
One of the best

Great plot development, particularly the seduction and submission. The construction was so tight that I never saw the outcome coming; although you gave hints along the way.

This husband's anger surpassed mere rage. He is a bit looney in my opinion, but his mental disorder makes for a great read. As for the women they certainly got what they deserved. Tony of course was an innocent bystander and there is some concern for him but adultery does tend to cause a lot of collateral damage. That pain is simply unavoidable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WIFE AND GIRLFRIEND SHARED BLAME

IN MOST LOVING WIFE STORIES ON LITEROTICA.COM, THE WIFE BRAKE IT OFF IN THE HUBBY.THIS STORY ABOUT HOW GIRLFRIEND AND WIFE PLOTTED TOGETHER TO COCKOLD THE HUBBYS.PAYBACK IS FOR BOTH THE WIFE AND THE GIRLFRIEND.IF YOUR WIFE HAVE A BABY BY ANOTHER MAN YOU CAN GET DIVORCED FROM THEM AND LEAVE.WHAT WE READ IN THIS STORY WAS REAL LIFE DRAMA.IN FANASY WORLD HUBBY BEATS OFF AND LIKE WIFE BEING WITH ANOTHER MAN,THAT IN REAL LIFE IS WHAT WIMPS OR A PISS ANTS WOULD DO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It took to damn long to fuck her..

It took to damn long for them to fuck. I have a sick suggestion. Jim can blackmail Jerry to take the morning after pill. That would induce her to lose Tony's baby. Jim can make her his sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bewareof rebounding concience

Dear Leo Your writing is still sharp & concise,setting the scene, the content of the sex events hasn't been bettered. The gradual breaking down of Jerri, complete sexual union with both, being sexually spent (petite mort). I honestly thought that there was a

future for them, but your bombshell of the bastardy of the babies.

as a mother I started to take a cooler view of the situation as you must realise, we are the childbearers, you are starting to treat us with scant regard , my sympathy leans towards the mothers irrespective of the biologcal father, to my mind the putative hero Jim, is an arshole of a very high order/in fact a shit house of a man there is such a thing . What I did find very funny is you mention a few times in many of you tales ( roaring in his ears),

perhaps he should get his blood pressure checked out

Poor old Leo, never mind, keep up your good work, your doing great,

Love Jem

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The crux of the matter

I've read some of the comments about this story and I beg to differ with those who question the plot. I think Leo is trying to capture the rage a man who has been subjected to this kind of betrayal might feel. Some people have commented that the character "Jim" is crazy and irrational. Of course he is. He wants revenge and revenge, by its very nature, is obsessive behavior. In many respects Jim's behavior is a more realistic depiction of what many men might do if they were as creative as Jim appears to be and possessed of the same kinds of resources he has.

Of course Jim is not nice. He is an SOB. Was he always that way or did he become so as a result of what happened to him?.

The debate could go on forever, but that is the beauty of Leo's work. There is nothing he has written that doesn't get you thinking a little bit. Love him or hate him, you have to admit that his work is worth reading and that's, in some quarters at least, what it's all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Entertaining.........

Original and creative the way the various settings mixed together. I liked the way this played out,similar to the late movie or the movie of the week.

What I find the most interesting is readers either loved it or hated it with only one in-between vote. Powerful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another Leo shit sandwich

Leo's stories suck. What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
arse about plot

Put me down with Kanga 40 and the other negative votes. This is the "most arse about plot I have ever seen". I'm not sure exactly what the phrase means, but I am assuming it means that the plot is the pits and pretty sick. I think so too. The author can write, but apparently he doesn't always feel like it.Too bad 60 year old George

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Kanga, Goodwifey;

Did you reas what I did?? Jim blames Jerri for getting Brian to fuck Sara. He certainly blames Jerri for bringing Sara and Brian to her house when Tony was out of town.

And Jim's fucking over Jerri has little to do with the fucking over Sara that he did. Sara is out of a home, meal ticket and everything else.

Can't feel sorry for either woman. Do feel sorry for Jim and Tony but Jim is killing that feeling. Jim should just let Tony in on the secrets and get the hell out of the picture. What Jim has in mind for Jerri is just TOO evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just stupid crap.

I gave up about have way through. I should have quit sooner but I had invested time in what I already read so like a fool I read on.

However, it just got more stupid so finally I had enough. Just a touch of plausibility, instead of impossible garbage, would help.

tnkgrrltnkgrrlover 18 years ago
get a grip, jim

From a technical stand point, the story is well written. the plot is well thought out and flows from paragraph to paragraph.that being said- jerri is an idiot. she has already fucked her brother in law and the low life jim. he is dispicable: she initially fucked brian out of lust, but his premeditated "seduction" ( yeah right) is cruel and inhumane. too bad the desk clerk didn't overpower him and "take his last piece of virginity." Jerri needs to accept the fact her marriage is over, and start her life over again. jim needs to go to hell. it wasn't his penis size or brian's machine like sex that drove sara to keep fucking brian. it is jim's lack of confidence and overall creepiness that did. believe me, most women can smell insecurity a mile away. what a turn off.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Doesn't it suck, Leo

When people don't read your product and then write a bunch of crap? I get it! Jerri had propped herself up as being moral/loyal in Grad school. Jim discovered she (and Sara)was anything but! Jerri introduced "Mr. Dick" to Sara. And while he got major-league revenge on Sara (divorced and will publicly be known as an adulterer, who ALSO got knocked up by her lover and was going to pawn the kid off on her husband;Which makes her lower than whale dookie)he also is going to have sweet revenge against Ms Morality. A little over the top, but BRAVO!

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Hurrah For Jim

I only wish I could vote a 55 not only to offset the double 0 but because this was a well written suspencful tale. I am sorry we didn't findout more about 'Brian' He gets off scott free. Sara is also a bit of a mystery. Would have been a nice shock to read of her homecoming. Those are someof my wishes; but it was your tale and a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
just crap

the hero is a little boy, and the story is crap - no logic, no sensibility, just a bunch of sex scenes strung together with unrealistic characters and no resolution.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Didn't like it

Rather long and not very good. I had to force myself to wade through the sex scenes in search of a plot but found no such thing in the story. The characters were confusing and acted bizarrely. Perhaps it was a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very funny typos!

On this page find the word: "dork"

Made me chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You obvious have no real experience...

Seriously, you write about the large dick head and sex as if you were an inexperienced teenager. Seriously, go out and get laid a few times... because buddy, it just doesn't work that way. :)

Man_of_Action1Man_of_Action1almost 15 years ago
AntiHero

Great story but you make it hard for us to root for Jim. Tony is in the same position as Jim yet Jim doesn’t tell Tony about his wife even knowing that Jerri is having another man’s baby and that Jerri is a twisted individual, he would rather not help his friend and is only looking out for himself even when he of all people should be apathetic. Also he is going to be using Jerri as a whore, what if Jerri gets an STD like aids from this and gives Tony AIDS? His actions could end up not only not helping Tony but also hurting him as well. Also you could have mixed the sex and plot a little better.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 13 years ago
You lost me when ...

... you were knuckle deep in Jerri's vagina before you reached her maidenhead (also know as her "cherry" and technically the "hymen")

The hymen is located knuckle deep in the vagina only in Literotica; in the real world it is at the entrance of the vagina.

I did read the last couple of chapters - only worse. Viagra helps with erections - but has nothing whatever to do with production of ejaculate. The story is a fantasy - mean and ill-spirited, it's true - but that seems to have a considerable constituency on Literotica

It is possible - because it is done every so often - to have a first rate "Loving Wives" stroke story that does't create its erotic appeal through mistreatment of women. Too bad you don't try to write one

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I quit reading the middle of page 3 and gave it a 1 star.

The author continued to invent excuses for things Jerri would never allow. Maybe 2 or 3 I could accept, but the impossible events kept. It was bad enough to think they Jerri would allow him to break into her bathroom without having a screaming fit. She would never allow him to freely come and go into her room. No way no how would that happen.

The author can write well, but needs to modify the story so that it could be possible.

JamesDean56JamesDean56about 11 years ago
What a suck pervert!

He's as bad if not worse than the rest of them.....can't stand that prick!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Result !

I think Jerri got what she deserves for cheating and helping Jim's wife fuck big cock Brian.

The revenge I think was subtle, well thought through and executed well. Jerri has the choice to terminate the pregnancy or risk getting divorced. Of course she will be Jim's fuck slut whore for the foreseeable future.

So I have no problem with Jim's retribution on Jerri or his wife Sara !

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Interesting Tale of Revenge

Well developed, but some parts were a bit unrealistic. Still, I liked your characters the plot and subtle revenge. Would actually have liked to see some fallout and see that some of it land on Brian.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Not Really

While I usually like an imaginative tale of revenge this one just didn't sit right with me. I'm not a fan of blackmail plus the way the story is written it was really hard to root for Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is revenge from a sick writers point of view

What a trashy story. No worth a comment. Those BTB asses love this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm all for the red burning rage of revenge in a story..

But this was just cold, cruel victimisation. Sure he deserved payback but not allowing the reader a window on his pain and feelings of injustice and humilitation made him seem empty, dispassionate and calculating, I'd go so far as to say sociopathic in his retribution. It was more like reading about a villain than a wronged protagonist. It was impossible to empathise with him.

Better luck next time.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was 7 pages of awful and the ending was worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was 7 pages of great and the ending was better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kár hogy nincs folytatás...

Szerettem volna tudni hogy hogyan ment végbe a felesége váló pere és a bosszú folytatása Sarahval ,hisz ez legalább olyan méltatlan dolog volt számára és megalázó,mint Jerri által elszenvedett becsapás...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As far as I know, grad students don’t live in dorms. Only undergrads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a disgusting writer...

katibkatibover 2 years ago

The worst I have ever wallowed through!

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

I couldn’t finish it that says it all⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous