All Comments on 'The Jungles of Cirkon: Stage 01'

by KarinaMacoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Game Seems to be Written in Alpha.

So When he says it's "Just that kind of game." Does he mean that its just a shitty game because i did notice some points that would suggest that it is poorly designed. like the fact that someone can lose in a safezone. presuming that combat is prohibited the enslavement should be impossible as well, and the logical conclusion that people having sex in a safezone should be considered consensual under the idea that its a safezone and combat is prohibited. it just smells like an alpha oversight and if they wanted to trap people in a game they should at least have it be playtested a bit.... though it does seem like it could be a game still in alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quality

Excellent story, please continue!

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29about 6 years ago
Excellent, looking fwd to the next chapter!

Nicely written, grammar good, character development and a actual plot line that isn't all wham bam thankyou mam :) Nice mix of gender bending, bondage and non-consent. Plus Game play.

Obviously nefarious goings on with the setup for this game, I hope we see what is coming up next soon.

bluemoves01bluemoves01almost 6 years ago
Wierd

I tried the first page, do not understand what the SP letters and numbers mean, plus other initials. Lots of jargon so not for me. Expect it could have good apart from that.

TanukiTanukialmost 6 years ago
Just brilliant!

Now I get the gender bending angle! The mental changes as he (she) becomes feminine on the inside as well as out really made it more interesting and sexy! The sex was extremely well done, and loved the twist. With just the right amount of camp and a lighthearted tone, you balanced the non-con themes perfectly. One of my favorite series so far.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
That Was A Twist

Now it makes sense why he was lurking at Lex's startpoint - so he could take Lex as his sex slave. That's some dirty pool right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding! You're one cool writer, really.

At 71 I'm not really a born gamer, but still did my share. Fantastic plot line. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKarinaMacoy@KarinaMacoy
I've always loved writing...when I figured out I was also a little kinky, I couldn't resist putting some of those fantasies into my writing. I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge that I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak as well, so I just love to share those fantasies!