The Kaellis: Women with penises

Story Info
Susan discovers that she will gain a cock on her birthday!
9.8k words
4.56
9.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3angle
3angle
24 Followers

Sheila unloaded her jizz onto my boobs. My hands were tired from stroking her fifteen-inch cock, and I was glad to feel warm cum on my tits.

I love cum on me. Tits, belly, ass, face - you name it. If I can get someone to ejaculate on it, I am a happy camper.

Kathy had been working hard on my cock, and feeling Sheila's jizz on me pushed me over the edge. I erupted into Kathy's mouth, and she eagerly swallowed all I had to offer.

Sheila was done, I was done, but Kathy was still unfulfilled. She needed release too.

"Who do I fuck?" asked Kathy.

"Sheila," I said.

"Me," Sheila said

Sheila rested her elbows on the desk and thrust her ass back. Kathy moved behind Sheila, spread her ass cheeks, and rammed her ten-inch cock into Sheila's ass. She started fucking Shiela's ass furiously. I sat down, cross-legged between Kathy's legs, and engulfed her dangling balls in my mouth. I had to move my head in sync with Kathy's thrust to avoid her from feeling a painful tug as her balls and cock moved away from me into Sheila. My face brushed against Sheila's balls as Kathy slammed into her ass.

Sheila's flaccid cock was beginning to show signs of arousal. I was debating whether to help it grow or not when Kathy moaned loudly and ejaculated into and all over Sheila's ass.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Sheila asked me.

"I am done," I said. "We started after lunch, and it is close to seven now. There is only so much a girl can take before she needs to eat."

"But today is Friday, sex day," said Kathy. "One more round, please!"

"Susan is right. I am hungry too. It's time for a break."

Kathy was insecure about her size. Her two best friends were bigger than her by some margin. Sheila is fifteen inches, and I am eighteen. To make up for her insecurity, she fucks longer and harder.

I know what you are thinking. "Who in their right mind would think ten inches is small?!"

We are Kalleis. Our dicks are not like the ordinary male cocks. Kalleis have an average size of twelve inches, so ten is below average. On the other hand, both Sheila and I are well above average.

So, who are Kalleis?

We are the fortunate, teeny-tiny percentage of the female population that has a beautiful, long and thick cock. All Kalleis are born on February the twenty-ninth, but not all females born on February twenty-ninth are Kalleis.

All Kalleis are ordinary females until the age of twenty. Most Kalleis don't know they will have a cock until a few days before their twentieth birthday. So that nineteen-year-old next door may just metamorphose into a Kalleis in a few months. And yes, the plural of Kalleis is Kalleis.

Until a few weeks before my twentieth birthday, I was your typical college sophomore with typical nineteen-year-old problems. I had just found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend, and I had just fucked her ex to get back at her. I was hot, sexy, and popular, and I liked being hot, sexy, and popular. My grades were good. My ex-boyfriend aside, my life was pretty good. Things were normal.

That all changed on January 15th when Kathy approached me. She told me I would metamorphose into a Kalleis on February 29th, and I needed her help to make the metamorphosis as smooth as possible.

I asked her what a Kalleis was, but she told me she could not reveal that until the day before.

I thought she was crazy and told her as much. But she was persistent. She sent me multiple emails a day and stalked me all day long. In hindsight, all she needed to do was show me her cock, and I would have gladly followed her.

But there is a good reason she could not do that. Kalleis consider anyone under the age of twenty a minor, and flashing a minor is.. unacceptable.

After weeks of her bugging me, and I, in turn, asking her to go away, she sent me an email stating that this would be her last attempt at contacting me. She urged me to come to a party that was going to be held on the 28th at a members-only club. To persuade me to attend, she had attached videos from many of her friends who would be at the party and who all wanted me to be there. They all reassured me that I could leave any time I wished if I felt uncomfortable. She concluded the mail with, "You have nothing to lose and much to gain. Literally." That statement turned out to be pretty accurate, although I did lose one thing. But that was my decision.

I thought about it and decided I, indeed, had nothing to lose. If things went south, I could use my handy-dandy pepper spray.

On the 28th, I arrived at the club slash bar at eight PM. It was chic, with a modern-looking bar, comfortable booths, and even a small dance floor. There were twenty women in the room. No men. The lone bartender was a woman too.

"Thanks for coming!" Kathy said when she saw me walk in. "You will have a fun time, I promise you."

She introduced me to her friends, all of whom were very welcoming. I was having a good time. It was fun, except for the fact that the bartender would not mix an alcoholic drink for me because I was underage. I had a fake ID, but that was no good because everyone in this room knew I was nineteen. Well, twenty after midnight, but still underage to drink at this bar.

A few others like me showed up. Nineteen-year-olds, born on the twenty-ninth of February in the year 2000. That was the first time I met Sheila. We instantly hit it off. She had smuggled in a bottle of tequila in her coat, and we did a couple of quick shots. That got the party going!

Sheila had also been approached by a Kalleis, but It wasn't Kathy. It was Maria, who Kathy had introduced me to along with her other friends. Unlike me, Sheila had immediately agreed to come. She was curious.

Three other nineteen-year-olds joined us. Rene, Gina, and Sam. Rene and Gina were friendly and curious, and Sam kept to herself.

The bar was overflowing with snacks. We were encouraged to eat and drink (Soda) as much as possible. "You will need your strength later," said Kathy mysteriously.

Lorna, who appeared to be in charge of this group, called for a toast.

"Happy Birthday to the class of 2000! In less than three hours, all of you will be twenty. You will also transform into Kalleis."

"What is a Kalleis?" shouted out Sheila. "You have kept us in the dark long enough. We want to know. Now!"

"Everyone in this room above the age of twenty is a member of the guild of Kalleis. You, too, will be members soon."

"That still doesn't answer our question," said Sheila.

All the nineteen-year-olds nodded in agreement.

Lorna said, "We are all Kalleis, like I said. But it is easier to show you who we are than explain in words."

She nodded to the rest of the guild.

Everyone immediately dropped their pants. Well, everyone who was wearing pants dropped them. Those wearing dresses or skirts hiked up their dresses or skirts and dropped their panties.

We all gasped! Every Kalleis in the room was showing us what they had under their panties. A gigantic cock! We were surrounded by cocks. Even the bartender had stood up on the bar and pulled out her cock.

For a minute, there was complete silence. To say that the five of us were shocked was putting it mildly.

The guild pulled their pants and panties up and dropped their dresses and skirts, and Lorna asked, "Questions?"

"You are trannies!" shouted Rene.

"Shemales!" said Gina. "We have watched enough porn to know what you are."

"We are not, and we don't like those derogatory terms," said Lorna calmly. "We were born ciswomen, we have been women throughout our lives, and we continue to be women. We have not transitioned."

"But you have penises."

"Our penises are Kalleis sex organs, much like your vaginas or clitorises."

"Do you have vaginas?"

"Some of us do, and some of us don't. You will get to choose what you metamorphose into soon."

"Cool!" said Sheila. "I love wearing strap-ons."

Lorna smiled, "Now you will have a real one. Trust me, it is way more fun."

"What if we don't want to transition?" asked one of the nineteen-year-olds.

"First, we don't call it transition for the very reasons I just mentioned. We call it metamorphosis.

"Second, you don't have an option not to. You were born to be a Kalleis. Also, it is like asking can I say no to winning a billion-dollar lottery?"

"Do you have sex with each other?" asked Sheila.

"Sure, we do," responded Lorna. "In fact, we exclusively have sex with Kalleis."

"Doesn't that make you all lesbians?"

"Technically, it does, but not in the classic sense of the word. You will understand it once you experience Kalleis sex for yourself."

"So, what's next? At midnight we start growing cocks?"

"Not quite. If you hadn't come here, you probably would have woken up with a penis in the morning. It would have been confusing and uncomfortable, painful even, but, most importantly, you wouldn't have a say in who you want to metamorphose into."

"What do you mean? What are our options?"

"Remember, you asked if we have vaginas or not? These are your options. Option one - A penis, balls, but no vagina. Option two - A penis, a vagina, but no balls. Option three - A penis, balls, and vagina. You will need to choose."

"How about our assholes. Is that a standard or an option?" asked Sheila.

"Asshole and penis are standard. Everyone will have both, but it is a good question because if you choose not to have a vagina, your asshole will be your go-to for penetrative sex. Anal sex will be as pleasurable, if not more, than vaginal sex. We make a distinction between anal sex and ass sex. If your asshole is your only 'hole,' we call it ass sex."

"Option three seems like a no-brainer. We get to have everything!"

"That is true, but having both balls and a vagina can be hard to manage. The big balls will get in the way of your vagina, and having sex can be awkward because you will need to move them out of the way."

"So, how do we make our choice?"

"Is there an app or a website we can log on to to make our selection?"

"Only if it were that easy. You will need to stimulate certain parts of your body so it knows what to do.

"For example, what do you do when you want a strong core?"

"Crunches," said Sheila.

"Very good," nodded Lorna.

"And what do you do when you want well-toned legs and a tight ass?"

"Squats," replied Sheila again.

"I follow the analogy," I said. "But what exercise develops a penis? And we only have a couple of hours. It takes months to build a strong core."

Kathy answered, "It is straightforward. If you favor your ass over your vagina, you will have an ass that loves penises, but you will also lose your vagina. If you favor your vagina over your ass, your vagina will have the best orgasms ever, but you won't gain a sex organ in your ass."

"What do you mean by 'favor'?"

"You have two hours. One or more of us will fuck you for the duration to tell your body how to metamorphose. If you chose to get fucked in the ass, you are 'favoring' your ass."

"Loving this idea!" shouted Sheila.

"Remember, everyone will be bestowed with a penis. The harder you fuck, the longer and thicker it will be."

Rene asked, "What if we want a penis, balls, pussy, and a cock loving ass?"

"That requires DP. Double Penetration. A cock in your ass and one in your pussy simultaneously."

The class of 2000 was warming up to the idea. Gina asked, "What about oral sex? What does blowing a dick get us?"

"Another great question. Any other?"

"Can we change anything else? Like our breast size or height?"

"Fantastic question. Keep them coming."

"What about the quality and intensity of our orgasms? Can those be improved?"

"IQ? Will any of this make us smarter?"

"All good questions," Lorna said. "Let's start with the last one. IQ. The five of you are one of the smartest girls born in the year 2000. Only the top genes have the ability to metamorphose. You don't have to worry about that. You are already at the top.

"Unfortunately, your height won't change. But everything else can 'grow'. You can have bigger and more voluptuous breasts, rounder and juicier asses, and, most importantly, big penises. The size of these is determined by how much cum you can extract from us in the next couple of hours. At ten, the fuck-fest will begin, and your one and only job is to have us dump as much cum into you as possible. So, if you choose cock and ass, the more cum you get in your ass, the bigger your penis will be. Blow jobs, hand jobs, everything counts. Those will make your breasts bigger. The only thing you want to keep in mind is to not get too much cum into your ass if you plan on retaining your vagina. Conversely, do not get too much cum in your pussy, if you don't plan on retaining it."

"We will help you with that," said Kate. "We have a system to make sure you don't end up with jizz in the wrong place."

Sam had not said a word so far. She now said, "You have shown us your penises, and we, or at least I, believe you that you are what you claim to be. However, the idea that at midnight, all of us transform into Kalleis, and the only way to do it right is by having sex with you, seems a little far-fetched. There are twenty of you and only five of us. How do we know it is not just a ploy to have sex with us? An elaborate story to seduce us, to get into our pants?"

That was a good question. All of us nodded in agreement, except Sheila, who said, "I am happy to be gang-banged, with or without that story."

Kathy responded, "Four years ago, I was in your shoes and had the same thought. I decided to go back home before midnight. It was the worst decision I have ever made. I metamorphose overnight, and when I woke up, I had a ten-inch cock."

"Why was it the wrong decision? Ten-inch sounds huge."

"I have the smallest dick in my class and possibly the smallest dick in this room."

There was silence until Rene said, "I was thinking of Penis, balls, and a cock-loving ass, but that means a lot of anal sex. I shudder at the thought of taking ten inches up my vagina, and that is the smallest one in this room! How do I take your large cocks in my ass?"

"Kathy is only ten inches, but that is a blessing," said Lorna. "She will have sex with you first. That will get you accustomed to a Kalleis penis. If you still have doubts after that, we will work on fixing your fears."

"Any other questions?"

We shook our heads. I was feeling both apprehensive and excited.

"Good," said Lorna. "We will get set up for the event. In the meantime, here are your options," she said, handing us five sheets of paper. Each read -

"Option A - A penis, balls, and an asshole that can orgasm like nobody's business. No vagina"

"Option B - A penis, an orgasm-loving vagina, and a regular asshole. No balls"

"Option C - A penis, a regular vagina, an asshole that can orgasm like nobody's business and balls"

"The five of you have ten minutes to make your selections. Check the option you decide on and return the paper to us."

Lorna and the rest of the guild disappeared to the back of the room to prepare for the event. That left the five nervous nineteen-year-olds with a difficult decision to make.

Sheila spoke first, "I am going with a penis, balls, and a cock-loving ass; I don't see the point of having a penis without balls. It just doesn't seem right."

"How about a pussy?" I asked.

"I don't know. I agree with Lorna; there will be too much going on down there. I am not sure I want that."

Rene said, "I am going with a penis and vagina. I don't think I can have anal sex with these huge cocks. I am fine not having balls."

Gena said, "Pussy and cock for me too. I have had my pussy all my life, and now I don't want to give her up." Gena and Rene agreed a lot. Rene seemed to be the leader, and Gena the follower.

Sam said carefully, "I want everything. I don't want to give up a vagina, and if I am getting a penis, I want it with balls."

"You go, girl! More power to you," said Sheila.

They all were looking at me now. "What is it going to be, Susan?"

"I want to find out more. This is a big decision, and I need more information. I want to talk to the ladies over there," I said, pointing to the Kalleis at the back.

I went to the back and found Kathy. I asked her for her opinion.

She said, "I have a cock and balls, but you should ask others too." She called out, "Barbara, Kate, over here. Susan wants help deciding."

Barbara was the bartender. She came over and pulled down her pants and her panties.

"Take a look," she said.

Her limp penis was at least seven inches long. She had proportionally sized balls. She pushed her balls up to show me her pussy. It was a regular pussy, nothing fancy. Then she turned around, spread her ass cheeks, and showed me her tight asshole.

"I have everything. My vagina is unchanged, my ass is turbocharged, and I added a penis and a pair of balls."

Kathy dropped her pants and displayed her cock and balls. Compared to the woman next to her, her penis seemed small. It was still bigger than anything I had experienced or seen by some margin. She turned around and showed her asshole too. It appeared pinker than Barbara's. It also seemed to have a spongy rim.

"My ass changed more than Barbara's. The anal sex experience pre-metamorphosis and post are completely different. I have ass orgasms now, which is very different from anal orgasms. It is much more intense and pleasurable. It is a new sensation that I hadn't had before."

Kate was a tall, blond woman. She hiked her skirt up. She was panty-less. She also had an impressive dick but no balls.

"I have a pussy and a cock, but no balls. Original pussy, like Barbara's, but my orgasms are way stronger now," she said.

"What about ass sex?"

"I loved anal sex pre-metamorphosis, and I still do. I don't need additional motivation to have a cock up my ass. I am into DP, and having both a vagina and an asshole is a prerequisite for that. However, I don't have balls, so I don't cum as much as Kathy or Barbara. I can squirt out limited quantities."

"I can cum buckets," said Barbara. "These big balls can store a lot. I like DP too, but the balls get in the way, so I usually end up doing either anal or vaginal.

Kathy said, "The ass orgasm is A-M-azing. You won't miss the vaginal orgasm. Also, you have balls, so you will cum a lot, and your penile orgasm will be out of this world."

"There are four types of Kaellis orgasms," said Lorna, joining in the conversation. "First, penile or penis. As a woman, you have never experienced ejaculation before, and trust me, you don't know what you have been missing out on. The more you can cum, the better it gets. Balls help you enhance your penile orgasm. Second, vaginal and clitoral orgasm. You know what those are. Third, Anal. If you have had anal sex, you know what anal sex is like. The only difference is that all Kaellis can orgasm anally, unlike regular females. Finally, there is the Ass orgasm. This is unique to us. This is different from an anal orgasm. Think of an Ass orgasm as an anal, vaginal, and clitoral orgasm combined into one. The downside is that to gain the ability to have Ass orgasms, you will need to lose your vagina."

"Giving up something that you have had since birth may sound scary, but it is not that bad," said Kathy. Your ass orgasm will have all orgasms combined into one on steroids. I love it!"

"It is your decision. No matter your choice, you may feel the grass is greener on the other side. But trust me, you cannot go wrong with any of the choices. It boils down to this. If you like DP, pick a vagina option. If you want to experience a new type of orgasm, pick the ass and balls option."

"If you are primarily interested in DP, go with pussy and no balls," said Barbara.

3angle
3angle
24 Followers