The Kaellis: Women with penises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks all," I said.

I had made up my mind. Ass and balls it was for me. I wanted to experience something new. Both ass orgasms and big ejaculating orgasms were new things. I am sure I would miss my pussy, but the two other forms of cumming would make up for it.

I went back and selected "PENIS and BALLS."

I went back and wrote down my choice.

It was ten to ten. Ten minutes to go. Sheila took out her bottle of tequila, and with the 'grown-ups' busy, we snuck in a couple of shots. Well, more than a couple. We had emptied the bottle. Fortified by the alcohol, we were ready to take on what lay ahead.

After five minutes, Lorna called us over to the dance floor. The empty dance floor now held five chaises. One for each of us. She asked for our papers and stuck them on the wall behind us.

"That way, we know where to penetrate you, and there won't be any accidental mix-ups," she explained.

"The five of you get undressed and comfortable on the chaise," she asked us. "Everyone else, undress too," she commanded her guild.

Sheila was the first one out of her clothes. Sam was the last. She was the shyest of us all. I looked at the five nineteen-year-olds naked on the couch, and I couldn't help but admire our beauty.

Meanwhile, all the guild members also shed their clothes. Their cocks were now erect or semi-erect, and they were huge. I had no idea how I would take any of those in my ass. I looked at Sam; she was wide-eyed, in awe of what she saw.

Kathy looked super sexy. She is a brunette, about five-nine, with a nice shapely body and big breasts. She has an hourglass body, narrow at the waist and wide at her hips. What she lacked in penis size, she made up with her massive breasts. Her boobs were the biggest in the room by far. Her un-erect dick was bigger than my ex-boyfriend's fully erect penis. She is quite the looker.

My pussy was watering just looking at her. The breasts looked delicious, and I was salivating at the prospect of kissing and sucking them. I was ready to be fucked by Kathy.

Lorna stepped forward and knelt in front of Kathy. She grabbed Kathy's cock in her right hand and pulled it close to her mouth. She gave her cockhead a lick. She licked around the bulb of the head while slowly stroking her dick with her hand.

Kathy's cock perked up. After a few licks, Lorna bent forward, opened her mouth wide, and took her dick in. She slowly and methodically started sucking on it. I could see the strong suction hollowing out her cheeks. She was really good at it. I had given a few blow jobs, and I thought I was good, but Lorna was in a different league altogether. The whole length of Kathy's dick was disappeared into Lorna's mouth. I was unsure how she fit ten inches or close to ten inches in her mouth and throat, but she was doing it.

Meanwhile, Barbara knelt behind Kathy and spread her ass cheeks. She started licking between them. She was clearly rimming her asshole. Kathy closed her eyes and cooed with pleasure. Two other women went to work on her massive breasts. One of them sucking on her left nipple while the other kissed her right breast. A fifth woman contorted herself to take a position below Kathy's balls and engulfed them in her mouth. To summarize, Lorna was devouring Kathy's cock, Barbara had buried her face between her ass-cheeks and was licking the heck out of her asshole, one woman was swallowing her balls, and two others were pleasuring her breasts.

I involuntarily started rolling my nipples between my fingers as I took in the sight. I looked to my left and saw Sheila masturbating. Her fingers were rubbing her clit at a furious pace. To my right, Rene and Gena were finger-banging themselves. Each had two fingers up their pussy. Sam was watching the action calmly; the look of apprehension on her face was gone. She looked relaxed, almost happy.

Kathy said, "I'm ready," and all the women withdrew. Her ten-inch pecker was pointing straight at us. It was hard as steel, with veins popping everywhere. A drop of pre-cum oozed out of her red, almost purple cockhead.

She looked at us and said, "Sam, you are first."

Sam's only reaction was to spread her legs wide.

"Gather around," Kathy asked us.

The four of us came over to Sam and sat on the floor, two on either side of the chaise.

Kathy climbed on top of Sam and gave her a soft kiss.

"Susan, please insert the tip of my cock into Sam's vagina," instructed Kathy.

"I peered between Sam's legs and saw Kathy's huge cock close to her wet pussy but not in it. I grabbed the thick cock, and positioned it right at the entrance of Sam's cunt. I carefully pushed it in till the tip was inside her pussy lips. Kathy took over from there. She slowly pushed her big dick into her pussy, inch by inch, till all ten inches for her were in Sam. Sam groaned as Kathy's cock stretched her pussy.

After letting Sam's cunt get used to Kathy's dick, she started thrusting in and out of her pussy at a steady pace. Sam was now enjoying this. She was moaning softly and continuously as Kate hit home with every thrust.

After a few minutes, Kathy pulled out, to Sam's evident disappointment, and motioned me to lay down on my chaise. "Your turn," she said.

I went over to my chaise and waited for Kathy. Her cock was still very hard and very erect. It was now also dripping with Sam's pussy juice.

As she did with Sam, she climbed on top of me. She took my face in her hands and kissed me softly on my lips. I could feel her massive breasts press down on mine. I reached down and squeezed her tits. Kathy, 'Oohhed' into my ears.

As I was playing with her tits, I felt her cock head opening up my pussy. Sheila or one of the other girls must have inserted her dick into my cunt. As Kathy pushed herself in, I felt my pussy stretch to make way for the invading cock. It was the most enormous cock I had ever had in me, and I was loving it. As she thrust back and forth, the nipples of her breasts brushed against me. I adjusted my breasts so her erect nipples rubbed against mine. My sensitive nipples were now getting massaged by Kathy's.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me, encouraging her to fuck me faster, but she did not speed up. Instead, she withdrew and told me, "You are ready."

Kathy moved on to Rene, then Gina, and finally Sheila. Fucking each of them slowly and gently until they were used to her ten-inch cock.

While that was happening, nine Kalleis women had lined up in a row, and another nine were on their knees, blowing them. Lorna was directing the operations, and I was enjoying the show. Kathy had been big, but these cocks were massive. I was told that these ladies were between twelve and fifteen inches long. Lorna had a sixteen-inch cock, but she wasn't erect yet. How the Kalleis women were deep-throating these big cocks was beyond me.

Once Kathy was done with Gina, she asked me, "Ready for anal? You, Sheila, and Sam also have anal on the menu."

"How come you fucked our pussies?" asked Sheila. "Susan and I want cock and balls. I thought that was anal only."

"I didn't cum in your pussy. Cumming counts ten times more than just fucking," explained Kathy. "You want to make sure we cum in your ass, not in your pussy"

I had never had anal before, and I did not know what to expect. Some part of my mind was telling me that it was going to hurt like hell, but I was aroused by the thought of having Kathy up my ass.

"I want to go first," I said, surprising myself.

Kathy smiled at me and said, "That's what I like to hear."

"Logistics first. Do you know what a lubricant syringe is?"

I shook my head.

Kathy pulled out a long, narrow cylinder with a plunger at one end. The other was smooth and rounded with a hole in it. She grabbed a bottle of lube on a table behind us and dipped the syringe in it. She pulled the plunger, and the barrel filled up with lube.

"Turn over," she asked me. "On your four."

I turned over and got into a doggy-style position. Kathy spread my ass, and then I felt the tip of the plastic syringe on my asshole. It was the size of my index finger and well lubed up. She pushed the cylinder in, and it went easily into my ass. She inserted it in about an inch and stopped. She pushed the plunger, and I felt warm lube flowing into my ass. She emptied the entire barrel and then repeated it with another barrel full. My ass was flooded with lube.

Kathy inserted her index finger into my asshole, and it easily went in. Next, she tried two fingers, which slid in without any resistance.

"Next up, my penis," informed Kathy.

I felt the tip of her cock on my butthole. She pressed in slightly, but it did not slip in like the fingers. She pushed a little harder, and I felt pressure on my asshole and its resistance to the penetration. Kathy pushed harder still, and the sphincter gave way and let the big cock in. Once the door to the ass was open, the lubricated ass swallowed the whole dick in.

I felt every inch of the big cock. I could not feel anything else. Then Kathy started moving. Wow! What a feeling. When my pussy had taken her cock in, it had felt big. This felt like a monster in my ass; much longer, thicker and harder. It was an entirely different sensation, and I was loving it. Just as she had stopped fucking my pussy, she stopped fucking my ass without any prewarning.

I exclaimed in frustration, "Come on! Just when it was getting good!"

Kathy said, "You are ready," and moved on to Sheila.

I was unsatiated; neither pussy nor ass had any cum in it.

"Lorna," I called out. "Can you send someone to fuck me?"

Lorna looked at Kathy, and she nodded.

Lorna looked at one of the nine women who were being fellated. "Lucy, you are up."

Lucy detached her cock from Katie's mouth and came over. Lucy was tall and beautiful like everyone else in the room. She was blonde with gray eyes. She had big breasts, although not as big as Kathy's. Her dick was much bigger than Kathy's. It was hard, erect, and was almost touching the bottom of her breasts.

"Ass or Pussy?" she asked me?

I wanted a big cock like hers. Heck, I wanted bigger. The more cum I got in my ass, the bigger my cock. Or at least, that was the theory.

"Ass," I said.

"On your back. I like to see my lover in the eye."

I did as instructed.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a woman with an equally impressive dick approaching Sheila. Sheila looked wide-eyed at the huge cock and said, "Pussy first, but cum in my ass."

That sounded like a better idea. Test out the big dick in your pussy first, but make sure it comes in your ass. Hell, you just needed the last couple of thrusts in your ass.

Lucy took the ass lubricator and dipped it in the big jar of Lube.

"I have already been lubricated. I have a ton of lube in my ass," I told her.

"You lost some of that lube on Kathy's dick when she pulled out. Also, no disrespect to Kathy, but I am bigger, and you will need a lot more."

Lucy pumped three barrels full of lube up my asshole. Even with an enormous quantity of lube in it, my stubborn asshole wouldn't let her in. Lucy gingerly tried to open the door but was not getting anywhere.

"You don't need to treat me like a baby," I said.

"As you wish," she said, thrusting hard without warning.

My butthole lost the battle and let her in. The force of her thrust drove her cock all the way in, and she buried herself deep within my ass.

"Wow. Again!" I thought. Kathy was big, but Lucy took anal penetration to another level. I could feel her cock all the way in my belly. She was hard, she was big, she was thick, and she was in my ass.

"Fuck my ass!" I commanded.

Lucy commenced fucking me. She banged my ass steadily and methodically. And I was thoroughly enjoying it.

I looked at Sheila, and an equally impressive cock was fucking her pussy. Her pussy was stretched to the limit, and the long, fat cock disappearing into her pussy was breathtaking to watch. I could only imagine what my ass looked like. I shuddered at the thought of how stretched my asshole was and how deep inside Lucy was. I put the images away and just focused on the pleasure.

I looked at the clock. It was ten thirty, and I had zero cum in me.

"Lucy, cum in me, please," I said. "Pleeeaase cum in me."

Lucy, hearing me beg for her cum said, "You want it, you got!"

I felt a large explosion deep inside me. Even though my asshole was tightly plugged, it could still not hold her cum in. The force of the cum expanded my already-stretched-to-the-limit asshole a little more, and a mist of cum escaped from my ass and sprayed out onto Lucy. When she pulled out, my asshole forced out an explosive stream of white frothy liquid. It was almost like a bottle of champagne that had been uncorked.

Lucy continued to cum for a long time, and her hose-like dick covered my face, my breasts, and my tummy in white gooey liquid.

She smiled and said, "My work here is done." With that, she walked away.

I sat up and looked around. There was cum everywhere - big puddles on the floor, smeared on the wall, and of course, on all the furniture. A number of Kalleis around me were cumming.. They were hosing pussies, asses, mouths, and faces with gushes of frothy white stuff.

"Ready for another round?" asked a woman who had taken Lucy's place while I was enjoying the view around me. Her name was Sam.

She was sporting another big and hungry cock. By then, I had stopped thinking of these enormous cocks as abnormally large. They were Kalleis cocks, and they were ready to fuck and pleasure.

"Ass or pussy?" she asked.

"Ass, please. Ass all the way. I want a big cock"

"That's the spirit," said Sam and started pushing her cock into my asshole. She continued, "If you also want big boobs and a big ass," you may want the next one to be in your mouth or your hand."

I thought about it. I did want bigger everything. But I couldn't sacrifice one for the other. I made up my mind. I wanted a steady stream of lovers in my ass. No break. That would ensure a big cock. Simultaneously, I could also take cocks in my mouth.

Between gasps of pleasure, I asked Sam if I could have someone fuck my mouth.

"Have you done that before? Taken two cocks at the same time? It can be overwhelming."

"I have not done it before today, but I have had many firsts today. This will be another one."

Sam motioned one of the Kaellis, who had just finished cumming in Rene's pussy to join us.

"Susan here wants a dick in her mouth," said Sam.

The Kaellis, whose name I could not remember, said, "Really? Is she ready?"

"I am," I said confidently.

"OK," shrugged. "Open your mouth, Susan," she asked.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. The Kaellis came over, stood next to me, and dangled her limp dick over my face. I turned my head to face her. I struggled to fit the unerect cock in my mouth. With some effort, I stuffed it in my mouth. It coiled inside me instead of going straight in like a hard dick would.

I was unsure what to do next. Only a fraction of her cock was in me, and I couldn't blow it. The Kaellis solved the problem for me. She started stroking the base of her cock, and her cock stiffened in my mouth. I moved my head back because I could only take her cock-head in my wide-open mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down. I managed to blow the head of her cock.

"For a first-timer, you are doing great," comforted the Kalleis, seeing the mix of struggle and disappointment in my eyes. "Just focus on the head. It has been a really long time since my head has gotten 'head,'" she said, winking at me. She closed her eyes and continued to stroke the base of her cock while fucking my mouth with its tip.

"It has been a while since I fucked a virgin mouth. I had forgotten how good it felt. Keep doing what you are doing. You don't know how good you are!"

I focused on her cock-head. I tried to lick the edges of her engorged cock-head, and I think she liked it. It swelled up even more. Finally, I got into some sort of rhythm, sucking the tip of her cock while licking the bottom of its head.

All this while Sam was also fucking my ass vigorously. The pleasure from the ass fucking was offsetting the discomfort of the giant penis in my mouth. The moanings of both the Kaellis were getting more urgent and louder.

Suddenly, the Kaellis withdrew her cock from my mouth without warning. I was surprised by this move, but I soon realized why she did it. As soon as she pulled out, she erupted. Her eruption hit my forehead with such force that it jerked backward. I closed my eyes before it hit my eyes, my nose, my lips, and my hair.

Sam released her semen immediately after. I was swimming in cum. I was soaked in cum. And it was great!

For the rest of the evening, I got my ass fucked non-stop. I gave head. I could fit a little more of the Kaellis dick in my mouth with every attempt, but it was still a fraction of the whole thing. They all came outside and sprayed my face because I would have probably choked if they had come in me. I marveled at how the Kaellis blew each other. They were able to take the whole thing and also swallow the large ejaculate. I will get there someday, I thought.

At one minute to midnight, I had one cock up my ass, one in my mouth, and one in each hand. I was working on four cocks simultaneously. At midnight, every single Kaellis in the room erupted. There was a monsoon of cum. It felt like someone had turned on the fire sprinklers, and it was trying the douse a fire with cum instead of water. At the end of the shower, everyone was exhausted and done for the night.

I fell asleep almost immediately without meaning to do so.

-------

I woke up the next morning in bed in a strange new room. I didn't know where I was or how I got there. Memories of the previous night came rushing back, and I smiled.

The first order of the business was to validate the promises made the previous night. Was I duped, or did I really have a cock now? I slipped out of the sheets and looked down. And I saw what I hoped to see - a big Kaellis dick.

The second order of business was to pee. I found a door leading to an attached bathroom. I sat down on the toilet to relieve myself, only to realize that I had no vagina! I had a big cock, and a pair of balls but no vagina. Just as I had wanted. Had I made the wrong choice, I wondered. But the overwhelming need to relieve myself pushed that thought out of my mind. For the very first time in my life, I used a penis to pee. It turned out to be very easy. I did need to get used to aiming, but I preferred this over sitting down. All things considered, I was pretty happy with my choice.

The next item on the agenda was to find out where I was. I stepped out of the bedroom and heard voices coming from downstairs. I followed the voices to a kitchen, where Sheila, Rene, Gina, and Sam were having breakfast. They seemed happy. Also with them was Kathy.

Sheila saw me first and said, "Then there were five."

"There is a bowl of cereal for you. Join us," said Kathy.

"What do you think of your cock?" asked Sheila as I sat down for breakfast.

"I like mine, how about you?"

"I love mine, and it is the biggest one. We all measured while you were asleep."

"Not so fast. You haven't seen mine yet," I responded, hoping I was the biggest. I had busted my ass (literally) to make sure I was well-hung.

"Girls! Size does not matter!" said Kathy. Her look betrayed her feelings. I could see she did not believe it.

"Whip it out. Let's measure!" said Sheila.

I stood up and dropped my pants. Sheila did the same. Both of us were roughly the same height, and standing next to her, it was very apparent that my dick was longer than hers. Mine dangled halfway to my knees. She was at least an inch shorter.

"Limp-dick size does not matter," said Sheila. "We need to compare fully erect penises."