The Kansas University Quarterly : $b Vol. I, No. 4, April 1893

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Illustration: PLATE III. INTERIOR OF CELL HOUSE.

E. S. Tucker, Phot.]

[Illustration: PLATES IV AND V.

E. S. Tucker, Phot.]

[Illustration: PLATES VI AND VII.

E. S. Tucker, Phot.]

PROSPECTUS.

The KANSAS UNIVERSITY QUARTERLY is established by the University of Kansas, and will be maintained by it as a medium for the publication of the results of original research by members of the University. Papers will be published only upon recommendation by the Committee of Publication. Contributed articles should be in the hands of the Committee at least one month prior to the date of publication. A limited number of author’s _separata_ will be furnished free to contributors.

The QUARTERLY will be issued regularly, as indicated by its title. Each number will contain fifty or more pages of reading matter, with necessary illustrations. The four numbers of each year will constitute a volume. The price of subscription is two dollars a volume, single numbers varying in price with cost of publication. Exchanges are solicited.

Communications should be addressed to

V. L. KELLOGG, University of Kansas, Lawrence.

Share this Story