The Karma Gang Pt. 01

Story Info
The history of a 3some.
3.5k words
3.37
6.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Unexpectedly I got an early morning call. It was only 5 30 a.m. It was from my best friend Brian. He was extremely upset and in a trembling voice he said "I can't take it anymore. I have to get away. I've phoned in sick and I've told my wife that our marriage is over."

I had a date With Liz, my girlfriend, that night but I knew where my duty lay. It wasn't with Liz but with Brian. So I told my best friend a white lie.

I said "I haven't anything special happening after work. I must go into work soon as I have to chair an interdepartmental meeting. Feel free to come over after 6."

I would need to text Liz to tell her that Brian had a domestic emergency and I

needed to be with him. I would be disappointed about standing her up. This often happens because of work. It remains an intractable problem in my own relationship. I knew that this would lead to further strains and stresses.

I was concerned about Brian saying "I can't take it anymore." Was he perhaps suicidal? I said "Don't do anything silly. I strongly suggest that you get in touch with the Samaritans to get support."

Brian said "I have emailed them already. I would prefer that you come over to our, sorry I mean my, place. You need to see certain things."

I phoned Brian a few times from work. He seemed cheerier than at 5 30 a.m. This made it easier for me to concentrate on agreeing SMART targets for my department with my equally ranked managers. For those lucky enough not to be involved in management bollocks SMART means Specific, Measurable, Agreed, Realistic and Time-bound.

After the inter departmental meeting I will then had further meetings with my department heads to agree SMART objectives with them. They then agreed SMART objectives with their own staff. I, the managers and the staff will then be appraised on the SMART targets. I and the managers are also appraised on how well we help staff achieve their SMART targets.

But enough of the management bollocks.

After work I drove straight to Brian's house. He was in a right old state. He was usually smartly dressed and clean shaven. He hadn't bothered to shave and he has a crumpled shirt on.

He had a large whisky in his hand. I declined his offer of having one.

I said "I am so sorry about your situation. If there's anything I can do just ask. I suspect there are 101 things that need to be done. And don't forget that 'a problem shared is a problem halved'."

Brian said "Carol had been playing away with Andrew for 2 years before I knew about it."

I asked "Is that Andrew the Accounts senior manager?"

Brian nodded and said "Two years ago Carol deliberately left her phone for me to see. It showed texts between her and Andrew. It proved they were more than friends. They were very explicit.

Carol cried and told me that she wanted to confess so many times. Letting me see the love texts was not easy. But she wanted to be open and honest with me.

She told me that she didn't mean to stray. It just happened when she and he were at a conference. She was merrily drunk. Carol gets really horny when tipsy. Anyway Carol and others went up to Andrew's room for more drinks.

The others left and Andrew kissed her.

The next thing she knew was that they were in bed and both naked. Andrew talked her into getting physical. Not that getting her to have sex is difficult when she is what Shakespeare called 'in her cups'. Andrew became a friend with benefits who she saw occasionally.

She didn't want to see him but couldn't resist her horny nature. She felt guilty about straying."

I thought it was unlikely that she couldn't stop seeing Andrew. He is older than I am and going grey. But, as the saying goes, 'still waters run deep'. But now wasn't the time for me to interrupt. But I did.

I asked "Did you think she was genuinely repenting?"

Brian replied "Yes. Carol promised me never to see Andrew again. She said that I was a better lover than he was. She begged me to stay married. She suggested that we go to therapy for her sex addiction. We started therapy. We had better sex than before the revelation. As a matter of fact our sex life was the best it had ever been."

Brian paused to sip his drink. He smiled as he recounted this part of the story.

He continued "But that was all a ruse. Carol had another phone and used it to talk and text Andrew from it. Had I seen it I would have known that they met regularly for sex. At one stage Sara thought she was pregnant. She hoped it would be Andrew's baby.

Her period was late and it was just a false alarm.

She revealed none of this at the marital therapy sessions. But she let slip that she had a second phone. The therapist got her to read out some of the texts. I was in tears as Carol read out that Andrew had given her the best orgasms of her life.

She told me, in front of the therapist, that she would not give up her lover. She gave me an ultimatum. I could accept living in a 3some or leave. If I agreed to being the junior partner in the 3some I would have to wait for my wife to return from her lovemaking with Andrew."

I was incredulous. I said "And you agreed to being the junior partner? You agreed to let Carol have sex with Andrew? Were you out of your mind?"

He said "I agreed in the hope that this was just a fling. Also I had the support of the therapist who thought that I was being very adult about a difficult situation."

Sarcastically I said "Having a long term lover hardly comes into the 'having a fling' category."

Brian said "I could live being the junior partner. After all, Carol and I still had great sex. And more of it. She never refused me nooky, even if sometimes it was sloppy seconds.

At first I developed ways of killing time when Carol was with Andrew. But this became harder to bear as Carol stayed with him later and later."

I couldn't resist asking how he distracted himself.

Brian replied "I watched mainstream films and reviewed them for their erotic content. Sometimes I would download the film and edit the sexier parts for my own delight. I have compiled an hour long compilation, which is super sexy."

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth I said "Thanks. I look forward to seeing it."

Brian smiled and said "And will you be sharing it with Liz?"

I replied "Of course. Watching good porn together helps to get her in the mood for sex. But porn can also turn her off if is exploitative or brutal."

Brian returned to the reason why he ended his marriage. He said "But then Andrew wanted to have sex with my wife in my house. I wasn't happy with the idea which clearly broke our agreement. But Carol insisted that Andrew must have his sexual desires satisfied. She reminded me that I was the junior partner.

She comforted me with a great sex session. But then she spoiled it by saying that, from now on, Andrew would stay in the main bedroom. She told me that I had to move my things out to the guest bedroom."

I asked "And you just agreed to that?"

Brian said "Not exactly. Carol and I talked a lot about what would happen once Andrew moved in. She told me that we would still have sex sessions but not in the main bedroom. She would come to my room. She agreed that Andrew and her would only use the main ensuite bedroom for sex and any other part of the house was off limits.

I explained that I didn't want to watch them having sex or for Andrew to watch us having sex. I told her that I didn't even want to see them naked. Carol said that this wasn't a problem.

She offered to take me out for a meal at least once a week. It wasn't ideal but I felt I could handle it.

I said "So basically Carol could pick and choose which of you to have sex with. I think she was on a winner with that arrangement."

Brian said "Carol has a high sex drive and satisfied both Andrew and me. But Andrew wanted to extend his power over me. But he had to be careful and do things behind Carol's back to assert his dominance. That aggressiveness was what ended the arrangement."

I asked "What did he do?"

Brian said "I will show you later, but first I need a refill. He went over to the counter that had a half empty bottle of whisky.

He said "Don't worry, I am not becoming an alcoholic. I think I am entitled to celebrate my liberation. Do you want one? The sun is now over the yard arm."

He poured me one even before I could answer. He knew that a single malt is my favourite tipple. We clinked glasses. I was pleased that Brian sipped his whisky. He was tipsy but not drunk. It is a sin not to savour a single malt. Some insult it with lumps of ice or even fizzy drinks. Such people should be sent to a remote island with no alcohol until they learned to savour its unique taste properly.

He said "As you don't have work tomorrow I don't think we will need this. You can stay overnight. I don't want you drinking and driving."

He then took the screw top of the bottle and scrunched it into an unusable mess. Apparently this is a Naval tradition. But the bottle is for a group of Officers, not just for 2 people.

Brian said "Now for the grand tour. First the guest room which has been my bedroom for the last year."

In this room there was a poster hanging on the wall. It showed a naked husband with a horn and a strange tattoo. A photo of Brian's face replaced the man's face.

Brian explained "The horns and tattoo signify that the man is a cuckold, that another man is fucking his wife. The poster shows the worst kind of cuckold. The worst kind of cuck is a man who willingly allows his wife to receive another man's cock.

The poster reminds me that I was that kind of cuck. I had been the unwitting cuck, but now I had agreed to let him fuck Carol. I wasn't even the happy kind of cuck. I just hoped Carol would tire of him. I didn't get any thrill from knowing that they were fucking.

But not through choice you must understand. I would have gladly seen him pushed off a cliff."

I asked "How did you manage to stay sane?"

Brian replied "I guess I could deny it if they were in another room. Its not like Carol has loud sex. And their room is far away from mine so I didn't hear any sounds. I had my porn review and wanking. And of course frequent marital visits."

In the background I noticed a naked wife with another man. She is waiting for sex from the other man who is also naked. A photo of Sara's face replaced the wife's. The drawing of the cuckolder's penis was replaced with a photograph of a real erect penis.

Brian said "That is what I have seen every day for the last week. It reminds me that Carol is the slave to her lover. The poster is, in its own way, psychological warfare.

That cock belongs to Andrew."

I said "So you wake up to see your the your wife's lover's cock. Man that is sick. I presume that Carol saw the poster. How did she react?"

Brian replied "We had a long discussion about it. I reminded Carol that we had an agreement that they would not be intimate with each other in front of me. The poster bent that agreement. Carol didn't see it in anything wrong. She thought that it was me being picky."

I interrupted "So did Carol really think that it was acceptable for Andrew to invade your personal space? or had she decided that she must support Andrew?"

Brian paused to consider my question. He sipped his whisky and looked at the picture.

He said "A bit of both. If she agreed with me it would mean confronting Andrew. I suppose she wanted a more traditional 3some. She wanted me to be the willing cuck. She really wanted me to be their slave and not a junior partner.

Carol then asked me rhetorically if I knew they were fucking. I replied that of course I knew they were fucking. I explained that, if they were in another room I could pretend that they weren't fucking.

It is amazing how you can get away with denial with that pretence. I got angry. I explained that Andrew bought the poster deliberately to bend that understanding. I emphasised the word 'deliberately'. Andrew changing the understanding made pretending more difficult.

I asked rhetorically 'What heterosexual male wants to wake up and see another man's cock? And especially the cock of the man that is filling his wife's cunt'?"

I said "So, the poster was the straw that broke the camel's back?"

Brian said "If Carol had backed me and got Andrew to apologise and given me another sex session, we would still have our 3some arrangement. But she chose to support Andrew. But that wasn't the last straw."

I asked "What broke the camel's back?"

Brian said "Andrew announced that Carol was pregnant. I know it wasn't mine since I had the snip. He expected me to help bring it their baby. That was the last straw. I didn't have the snip so I could bring up someone else's child."

I said "Fucking hell, that is outrageous. Making Carol pregnant and wanting you to bring up his bastard. You are quite right to end the marriage."

Brian said "At long last I had come to my senses. All the pent up emotions burst the dam of my isolation from my real bedroom, my real marriage and the real me. I gained enormous strength from the shock of Andrew's announcement.

I physically picked Andrew up and pushed him into the garden. I locked the patio door and turned to Carol. She was thunderstruck.

I told her that she was Andrew's whore and I cared not a jot whether she kept his baby or not. The marriage was over. She said that she was keeping his love child. I said that, in that case, she and Andrew must find somewhere else to live. I said that was a precondition to a quickie divorce.

Carol has moved out to live with Andrew. I am so relieved that I made the decision to end the marriage. I finally stood up to Andrew."

I said "I agree that you made the right decision. Now I think we should have a top up."

We finished the bottle of whisky. Then Brian said "I want revenge on them both. And I want you to help me get that revenge."

I said "You could file a sexual harassment complaint against Andrew. As a fellow employee he owes you a duty of care and a duty to treat you respectfully. He has failed on both counts. He is a department head and you are a junior grade staff. He could be dismissed."

Brian was astounded that he had an easily activated weapon against Andrew. He asked "So he can get fired for fucking Carol?"

I replied "No. After all you agreed to him doing the dirty deed with your wife. You even agreed to the new sleeping arrangements. But you never agreed to the poster being in your safe space.

Now Andrew may counter argue that you never objected to him about it. You only brought it up with Carol. Did Carol bring it up with Andrew?"

Brian replied "Not as far as I know. And, given that she wanted no friction in the 3way she probably kept quiet."

I said "Andrew will claim that she didn't tell him about your concerns. He will argue that, if he has known, he would never have breached the agreement. He will point to the fact that he had kept to the agreements you and Carol had made. He will say that, if you objected, you could have torn the poster up.

He may claim that it wasn't his penis. That the poster was a general statement about relationships involving non marital relationships.

He may also counter with a harassment claim for assault. After all you did assault him. He could even involve the police but I doubt that he will go that far. I suspect that he wouldn't want the attention a trial would bring.

The HR Initial Deciding Officer on the harassment case, or cases if Andrew claims assault, will decide if there is a prima facie case. You will both have to submit written statements to the IDO. This will be an easy case to decide on. You will both be suspended on full pay while he gets a panel of 3 to formally hear the case or cases.

You would rely on the hearing to decide that you had justification for the assault. They might say that you didn't. Then you will be dismissed. That is automatically the punishment for assaulting a work colleague. They may also decide that the poster was not harassment. In which case you are dismissed and he goes back to work. But even if they think it is harassment they may say it was not serious and let him off with a warning.

But they could decide to dismiss him and you. Or just dismiss him."

I was pleased how much of the compulsory 'Managing Harassment Allegations" course I had remembered.

Brian said "So bringing a harassment claim could mean getting the sack?"

I said "Only if Andrew brings a counter allegation. It is unlikely he will bring a complaint about assault unless you bring the sexual harassment allegations. He will know that you will then being up a sexual harassment complaint."

By the way, I must record that we had this conversation in case you wish to proceed. I will, of course, be willing to appear before the Deciding Panel as a witness to the affect that the poster had on you.

Take a photos of the poster. Take close ups of the horns, faces and of the cock. Take close ups of anything that is meaningful to you. The Deciding Panel probably won't know about cuckolding symbols. You must, for instance, tell them what the horns and tattoo signify. Give them chapter and verse on its origins.

Emphasise that you had the agreement just so you didn't feel like a cuckold. Give them how it demeaned you. Tell them in great detail how it adversely affected you. I think the poster actually harmed you more than Andrew getting your wife pregnant. If that is so write it down in your allegation statement.

Use this sick leave to complete an allegation report. I will help you with it if you like. Don't invent things. That may also invite dismissal."

Brian said "That would be a great help. But we are beyond the witching hour. I am going to bed in my own bedroom. You can sleep in the guest bedroom."

As I lay in the bed I looked at the poster. I imagined my face instead of Brian's. I thought of Liz's face replacing Carol's. I imagined Andrew fucking Liz.

I thought "Fucking hell I couldn't lay here knowing that Andrew was bonking Liz. I know Brian is a nice guy. But he loved foolishly. If I was in his position I would just file for divorce. I couldn't be a cuckold. But perhaps I was being cuckolded and was just ignorant of it."

With that alarming thought I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I heard Brian crying. I wasn't sure what to do. I decided to let him grieve the loss of his innocence. He had returned to what always should have been his domain. That was a good thing.

But I resolved to aid Brian in his revenge of both Carol and Andrew. I now had a new management target 'By a series of actions to adversely affect Andrew and Carol's relationship but without undue harm to their child'.

I reasoned that the child had no choice of his parents and shouldn't therefore suffer. But I knew people who would help to achieve my target. We would get together to set SMART objectives.

To be continued.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers