The Karma Gang Pt. 02

Story Info
I learning about cuckoldry and consider it and porn.
4.8k words
2.93
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
238 Followers

The story so far.

My best friend Brian had been the junior partner to his wife, Carol, and her lover, Andrew. Brian had been able to live with Andrew taking over the master bedroom. But Andrew had put up a "cuckold" poster in the guest room that Brian slept in. This was egregious behaviour by Andrew, which rightly Brian resented.

The final straw came 2 days ago when Brian discovered that Carol bore Andrew's child. Brian had assaulted Andrew and now he was separated from Carol. Last night I had been his 'shoulder to cry on'. We had polished off a bottle of single malt whisky.

I had decided to help Brian get revenge on both Andrew and Carol. They deserved retribution but their child did not.

The story continues.

I woke up next morning in Brian's guest bedroom with a slight hangover. I noticed that Brian's clothes were still in the wardrobe. I lay there considering the cuckold poster. Andrew had replaced the man's face with a picture of Brian. So, metaphorically Brian had horns and a horned tattoo. Not being au fait with cuckolding symbols I googled it. Mr. Google informed me that 'The stag horns are the most common symbol of a cuckold due to the stag's forfeiture of their mate when they lose to another male.'

Interestingly Mr. Google also told me 'By its most literal definition, a cuckold is a man who father's another man's children without his knowledge'. and also 'The basis of the word "cuckold" is found in the cuckoo, a bird which lays its eggs in other birds' nests, forcing the unsuspecting bird to raise offspring which are not its own'.

I discovered from further on line research a logo where a naked man and wife are holding the hands of a black child. The man has huge horns and an erect penis. The busty naked wife is again pregnant and holding hands with a black man with a large erect penis which reaches up to his belly button.

Apparently some men have this logo tattooed onto their arm or above their pubic line. I got an inkling of how the poster would get under Brian's skin. I imagined Andrew demanding that Brian had a similar tattoo, but with Andrew's Caucasian cock. My 'deep dive' into the world of cuckolding made my resolution to get revenge even stronger.

Andrew would pay for making Brian see the cuckold poster and Carol for not supporting her husband. At a stretch I could see why Brian had agreed to let his wife continue to stray with Andrew. I couldn't let my girlfriend sleep with another man. Nor would I want to cheat on her.

Well perhaps I would if it was a part of partner sharing. My porn favourites is packed with 'Amateur Wife Sharing" videos. I often fantasise of watching and being watched in a partner share. My absolute favourite, so far, is simply called 'Two friends swapping wives'. It is 10 minutes of pure delight. It starts with them in a lift and then walking to their hotel suite. It is erotic without being sexually stimulating.

My favourite wank video is 'Mature and Young Couple', which I fast forward past the 4 minute 20 second point. I miss out the older woman sucking the young man's cock. She is doing this at an off putting angle, which looks like it is staged. By fast forwarding I also miss the young blond woman giving the old man's large erect penis a handjob.

I like it when the 2 men lift the table out of the way and the ladies undress them. The young man has a 'just slightly larger than average' cock (mine being of average size) so I can relate to it sexually. The man in the 'Amateur Wife Sharing' video has a long prick and it is well used. I have often pondered why one video works and another doesn't. My guess is that, if you can imagine yourself there, you can use it as wank material.

Back to the 'M&YC' video I like how the older woman takes off his boxer shorts but he nearly falls over when taking off his socks. It makes it more credible than the opening 4 minutes. I also liked it that taking off his socks makes the man's cock shake.

I particularly like how the naked young man undresses the older woman. The video jumps to the older woman riding him cowgirl with large swinging tits. At the same time the older man fucks the younger woman doggy style.

There follows some lesbian action while the 2 women are taken doggy style. By this time my cock has usually become rock hard. I visualise me being the young man and watching the younger woman play with the older one's jugs as I pound away. I see both womens' titties bouncing as their cunts are being pounded.

Rarely do I fail to shoot my load. Only occasionally do I watch to the end. This shows the older man fevereshly wanking and finally shooting his load onto his wife.

But I digress. I looked around the guest bedroom where once Brian slept while Andrew fucked his wife in the master bedroom. I envisaged Brian waiting for Carol to come to his room and having sex in the bed. I get angry if I have to wait in for a delivery man or a bus. How much worse would it be waiting for your wife to deign to visit you. Brian said Carol did not stint in her granting him sexual pleasures. Perhaps the resulting sex made the wait worthwhile.

I know that, when Liz returns from a holiday, I am as horny as hell. The need to strip her naked and see her fantastic body is overwhelming. Liz loves the urgency of my sexual desire. She comes over with no bra. This makes it even sexier since I can see her nipples outlined on her dress. On these occasions I get erect as soon as Liz enters the room. We don't go in for much foreplay as Liz usually says "Fuck me as hard and long as you can" and gets into the doggy position. I usually ejaculate fairly quickly even though I try to sustain myself. After sex we lay there and Liz watches my erection subside.

When I am fully recovered I watch Liz being herself to orgasm. I wait for her to recover and only then do I ask about her holiday. I notice that my penis is growing as I think of having sex with Liz.

I wonder if Brian would imagine him and Carol having sex or did he think of Carol and Andrew fucking. I imagined Brian wanking in this bed. It is odd that I enjoy seeing the old man wanking on his wife yet the thought of my best friend wanking felt weird. Everyone wanks yet we try to ignore this fact.

My speculation was interrupted when I heard sounds from the master bedroom. Brian shouted "Could you bring me a coffee. I am just clearing up their stuff."

I shouted back "Good thing too. You need to be master in your own place once again."

I prepared the coffee and took it to Brian's room. Considering the fact that his marriage had ended the day before yesterday and he had drunk most of a bottle of whisky, Brian looked disgustingly chirpy. He could take the 'slings and arrows of misfortune' (and his whisky) better than I could

I said "I've been doing a bit of research and I now totally get how evil Andrew was over that poster."

I told him about the derivation of the term and about the MMF cuckold with black child logo I saw on Pinterest.

I said "I felt really horrible thinking if Andrew had taken up with my girlfriend and impregnated her and expected me to bring up their child. I lay there sweating as I imagined Andrew demanding I have that demeaning tattoo. It was sickening.

It is beyond me how anyone could go through the physical and mental pain of having a tattoo announcing that his wife had a lover and he was happy about it."

Brian said "At one time I would have worn a tattoo indicating my subordinate role. I thought that Andrew might demand it, But luckily he didn't. By that time I was so scared of having Carol leave me I would do almost anything to keep her.

But I wouldn't have such a tattoo. At least I hope I wouldn't. I knew Carol wouldn't wear a tattoo since she hates needles. I knew even Andrew couldn't get her to overcome her irrational fear of needles.

After Carol had supported Andrew over the poster what I feared most was that she would jettison her wedding ring and wear a symbol of her subordinate position to Andrew. I wasted many hours and much mental energy on internet searches on what Andrew might make Carol wear. That meant her wearing his ring instead of her marriage ring and me not wearing my marriage ring. One man even gave up his marriage ring and wore one given him by his wife's bull. The ring bore some inscription which he had to show the bull's friends.

After that, in my list of fears, came wearing Cuck's jewellery. Would Carol and I be made to wear something that told those in the know 'I am a slave to a bull'. Or even something which boldly proclaimed "I am Andrew's slave"?

Then came the Cuck's clothes. Would Andrew make me wear a tee shirt bearing, in bold capital letters "I AM A CUCKOLD"? or Carol wear a tee shirt proclaiming "MY HUSBAND IS A CUCK".

Would Carol wear a tee shirt with that logo on the front and a picture of her and Andrew on the back?

My obsession became so bad that it took up a full hourly therapy session. By then Carol no longer came and the therapist and I had agreed that our task was to preserve my mental health under my unusual circumstance. It actually helped Carol not being there, since I could address such issues more easily.

The therapist reckoned that my internet searching was a good thing since 'forewarned is forearmed'. She told that, given Andrew's behaviour, it was possible he would want more power (or more correctly a more open display of his power). It had been a good use of my time to face fear and to come to terms with it. The therapist said it was 'advanced preparedness' akin to putting money aside for when a boiler needs repairs.

Inadvertently Brian then gave me a great help in getting revenge on Carol and Andrew. Carol has left her laptop. Brian said "I know Carol's internet access password. I kept an eye on her emails to see if she placed any orders for Cuck jewellery or clothes. Luckily she didn't. She ordered sexy clothes and some sex toys but no Cuck gear."

I said "Wouldn't it be better to see her browsing habits and not just her emails? Wouldn't you like to know more about what they got up to?"

Brian was not convinced that he wanted to know. He said "curiosity killed the cat and besides hacking was a crime."

I said "I know you are right. But we are not going to rob her or send offensive messages or hold her to ransom or blackmail her. We are merely getting a better insight into what made her tick. Surely that can't be harmful in any manner."

Brian said "If you want to pry that's one thing. But I don't. Let's compromise. I will open her account and you can nose around. Only tell me if there is something I really truly need to know. I don't want to hear anything less serious than them plotting to murder me."

This meant I also have access to Carol's list of passwords. I could then track all her social media private messages.

Unwittingly Brian had given me the tools to later track his ex wife's movements and thoughts. Having this gave me more control than the thought control police who populated the novel '1984'. I agreed to browse while Brian continued to pack Carol and Andrew's things.

Brian got me access to Carol's laptop. To be honest, I hoped to see what porn Carol watched, as well as finding anything of interest to Brian. I was becoming a bit of a voyeur.

My thinking on cuckolding was evolving. I wondered if we found Liz a lover would it be much different to a partner swap? I thought of Liz undressing another man, like the older woman in the video. I wouldn't want to know what size cock he had. It would be fun to find out. I suppose that it would be acceptable for Liz to choose a man of her favoured penis dimensions and for me to see if the man was acceptable.

I could handle that, since I would judge the man on whether he was submissive, like Brian or dominant like Andrew. That also means Liz and I agreeing how often my cuckolding would take place and where.

I could handle watching him undress Liz. I could bear being bare while watching. Could I face filming them? I was aware that the law changed about posting videos without everyone's consent. So the risk of a third party seeing it was reduced but it was still there. I thought that it would be great fun editing the videos. I could cut out the boring bits.

I went further. I wondered if I Liz demanded it might I have a small discrete 'I am a cuckold' tattoo? I mean it meant keeping my long term girlfriend or losing her. I wasn't sure if I would or wouldn't.

It was a sign that I loved Liz that I might be prepared to have such a tattoo. I decided that it was time to take my relationship with her to the next level. At some opportune moment I would ask her to marry me and suggest that she moves in with me.

Brian returned with Carol's laptop and said "There you are Mr Nosey Parker. Forget about what I just told you. Tell me if Carol ever browsed about Cuck clothes or jewellery."

I said "I thought you couldn't resist knowing. I will download any internet searches onto an email and send it to you. I will then delete the email from her account. You can then read them at your leisure. And Carol won't know that anything happened."

He said "Sounds like you should take up hacking as a career. I will text Carol to say that Andrew and her can collect their stuff any time between 6 and 10 tonight. I will tell them that I have packed their things so that they spend as little time here as possible.

Do you agree to me telling them that you will be here to make sure there was no more unpleasantness. I will also apologise for attacking him."

I said 'That's fine. It is also good if he alleges assault to the works HR people. How did it feel being back in your own proper bed?'

Brian replied "It is strange not having Andrew and Carol around. It seems surreal sleeping in the same bed that he was fucking my wife. I want to get rid of the bed because of its associations with my wife being Andrew's sex slave. I lay there and imagined her sucking him off and them both enjoying it."

I said "Sounds like you are coming to terms with it after being in denial for such a long time."

Brian said "That's probably accurate. Anyway laying there imagining my wife sucking another man's dick was a real bummer. Seeing it on porno videos is exciting. Imagining it with 2 real people, one of whom is the woman you love, is not the same. It disgusted me, as did my acquiescence in vacating this room."

I said "That's the nature of many films. We both like 'I Spit On Your Grave". The film involves us safely. Porn and horror films allows us to be involved safely. If it doesn't excite or it is too challenging we can turn it off. But we can't turn off real-life."

Being of an analytical mind I continued "If we were a victim in a similar situation then we are involved on a wholely different and more complicated manner. I am no psychologist but I think it is a good thing you are having these thoughts. You are coming to terms with the stress of being second best to.."

Brian stopped me and said "Enough of this amateur analysis. I need to pack their things while you become the Sherlock Holmes of Carol's laptop."

After my sleuthing I told Brian "I haven't found any mention of cuckolding clothes or jewellery. The real surprise was that Carol had so many internet searches about pregnancy. She had enough information to be a registered Maternity Nurse."

Brian said "Time for a break. I think I need to fill you in about Carol and children."

Over breakfast Brian told me "Before she met Andrew, Carol loved only me. We had agreed that we didn't want a child and I had the snip. But then Carol had changed her mind and had wanted to have a child. I couldn't father a child even if I wanted to.

Carol wanted to end their marriage over the issue. But she couldn't bear to leave me. She couldn't bring herself to just leave me for Andrew. She loved both of us dearly.

It was now apparent that Andrew wanted to sire a son or daughter with my wife. Or perhaps Carol talked him into it. But, for Carol, it wasn't just sex. It was a means to beget a child. I had hoped it was them having sex for mutual enjoyment. But I knew I was only hoping against hope.

I knew, of course, if push came to shove, she would prefer to have a child and get a divorce. But, if I was able to accept Andrew as the dominant male, then our relationships would be in equilibrium.

We knew that living together would being some difficulties. But they would be relatively minor since Andrew and Carol recognised me as the junior and I recognised Brian as the alpha male and Carol as the alpha female."

Brian paused and then continued "At first, Carol had sex with Andrew for fun. It was according to her "just sex". Andrew was just a friend with benefits. Carol initially wanted it to continue that way. But somehow lust had turned to love. That had fructified into Carol's desire for me to acknowledge she had a full time, physical and emotional attachment to Andrew.

I thought that it washard for Carol to adjust to sharing her love, and sex life, between 2 men. But I was wrong. Carol, in front of the therapist, gave me the ultimatum. Either I accepted Andrew or she would divorce me.

I made the choice aware that I would continue to get emotional support from the marriage therapist. Carol took no further therapy sessions. I freely made the choice to accept Andrew as my wife's lover and agreed to being subordinate to him.

I knew that I had a chance that Andrew would tire of having Carol. After all most romances end. In retrospect I clung on to that hope for far too long."

Then came the bombshell. The conversation where I finally decided to ask Liz to marry me and to move in.

Brian continued "But, with her body clock ticking, Carol had increasingly been thinking about having a child. But I was resolute on the issue. I told her that I didn't even want someone else to make a baby with her.

Carol clarified to me that she wasn't thinking of having sex with another man. She told me that she could go to a fertility introduction agency. That meant that she and I wouldn't see or know the identity of the donor. But Carol wanted to know more of the donor than his height and eye colour. This was all the information we would get about an anonymous donor.

Carol wanted us both to know who the father was. She also wanted that man to take part in her offspring's upbringing. She wanted the child to know about his or her biological father.

Carol had even planned the appropriate time to tell the child of the identity of his real father. First he (or she) would learn about sex and that would include reasons why some women don't have babies. Carol didn't want the child to see his or her test tube birth as something to be ashamed about.

She wanted the child to know that technology had provided a solution to our problem. She would tell the child that she was proud that I had agreed to her having a child by another man.

She would tell the child that it was the greatest sign of my love for her. She would tell him or her that I loved her so much that I had been impregnated by another man. She would tell the child that she had never been with a man other than me.

She wanted the biological father to get along. That is why she wanted me to choose who would provide the sperm. In that way, her getting pregnant by another man would be less of a problem for me.

Carol stressed that she wouldn't see the donor's cock. She stressed that there would be no penetration. All she wanted was a donor who provided good quality sperm and who would play some part in the child's upbringing.

I baulked at the idea of Carol having a surrogate husband. Carol explained that the man would not take my place as a husband. Conception would take place in some anonymous laboratory. Carol told me that 'known donors' are a common method of surrogate parenting.

Carol explained the process. The man I chose to provide his sperm would attend a regulated fertility clinic. They would screen his sperm for infectious diseases, such as HIV. They also make him aware about his rights and obligations.

LovingF
LovingF
238 Followers
12