All Comments on 'The Karmic Redhead'

by TheGreenQuill

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
I agree!

Great story! Faye is one of my favorites, too.

In fact the most erotic (not simply pornographic) picture I have ever seen is of her, on her back on the floor, resting on her elbows, with knees bent and feet pulled up toward her ass. Very sexy, very erotic.

A couple of things though, the author uses Faye's name too often in the story, "Faye did this, Faye then did that" and so on, many times a pronoun would work better. I can sympathize though, if I had her in my apartment, ready and willing, I would have wanted to say her name as often as I could, to anyone who would listen. But I'm a gentleman so I wouldn't have. So if any pornstars want to meet a discreet guy to have sex with? No?

This bit is silly, "just managing to get to the phone before it went to voicemail." What? All he knew was that it DIDN'T go to voicemail, not how close to happening it had been.

That's one of those stupid things you might say before your brain fully engages, like "I found -whatever- in the very last place I looked!" Of course you did, why keep looking if you already found it?

Or one I managed myself, "When we were children my sister was three years older than me." Okay, how about all the rest of your life, dumbo...

Write "managing to get to the phone before it went to voicemail" instead.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
Oh yeah!

I forgot, 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous