The Karyans - An Alabama Family 01. 2

Story Info
Lead by example. Mother, Father.
4.7k words
3.85
14.5k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______________________________

Chapter 1: Loose Ties in Alaska

Part 2: Roadtrip

_______________________________

The new morning had arrived, after a cold ending to the night between mother and son they both lay restless in the cold morning, unexcited to leave the warmth.

A couple minutes of silence shared later, a knock sounded on the bedroom door.

Entered a tall hunk, half naked man stretched against what became a seemingly small door in comparison to the large stature that pressed against it.

"John." murmured Marianne, staring up her 6ft 3inch giant of a husband.

John was a lady-killer. Possessing soft brunette medium cut curly hair, mixed olive-like skin, a muscular broad body build and piercing blue eyes. Always on display in one way or another too was his best weapon, rarely kept in his pants. An 11 inch punisher.

He was the man of the family, an alpha man in every which way possible.

"Hunter, you have your grades to pick up from school today. Don't forget.

Marianne my dearest, we have to deliver the wolves today as well. We can make the delivery whilst Hunter picks up his grades. I've told Kiarna to finalize any leftover packing. That way we can leave timely for Alabama, hopefully arriving by early night.

Up we get." Instructed John.

Without argument, Hunter begrudgingly dragged himself out of the bed and made his way out of the room giving his father as much visible attitude as possible as he did so.

Unbothered, John averted his attention to his beautiful but slightly pissed wife.

####

Hunter, now outside of his parent's room, analyzed the living room. Spotting his sister sat at the corner table, eating her breakfast.

She was the only blonde-haired member of the four, her wavy hair stretching just below her shoulders. Also unlike the rest of her family, she was small and petite in stature, only being 5ft 2inches tall. Perfect for her brother to pick and plough around without struggle. Kiarna also had striking green eyes, just like her mother. All of which were accompanied by her cute b-cups. Through a combination of all these features, she was a sought after prize for her brother.

However, after the events of last night not even her breath-taking beauty could redeem excitement for the current anger Hunter exhumed.

Immediately upon exiting the bedroom, fury veiled his mind as he paced towards the corner table, seating himself opposite Kiarna. Not knowing where to begin a discussion underlyed by the succession of losses Hunter was sitting in, Kiarna opened the conversation.

"Hunter, good morning!" Kiarna cheerily greeted.

"Kiarna." Hunter replied, huffing and puffing between every breath, giving his best effort to make it as obvious as possible to Kiarna that he was upset with her.

Being no stranger to emotional intelligence though, Kiarna anticipated forms of resentment to be exerted towards her. After all, for the longest of time she was her brother's very own play-toy. Rarely ever touched by others. Let alone by someone as formidable or relationship-threatening as their aggrandized father.

Acknowledging her brother's current irritations, she led the conversation "I can tell you're angry with me. You don't need to huff and puff so hard. You have to understand I'm maturing into a woman. I can't be yours forever Hunter."

Unable to argue his sister's remarks, Hunter played silent.

"I know it's not easy, and i can understand that you may feel..." pausing momentarily to avoid ignitive word choice.

"...Uneasy. Sharing me may not be desirable. But it's life. I'm bound to have new interests and romances. You mustn't dwell over me." Kiarna spoke as she slurped on her cereal.

Words finally escaping Hunter's mouth, he responded starkly. "I don't like sharing."

"Hunter! You're charming, handsome and--" She interrupted herself by gulping down a spoonful of her breakfast.

"-- Have LOTS of skills many boys our age could only wish for. Honestly, you could get any girl you set your eyes on. I'm surprised you even stuck to me for so long." Now stroking his ego before giving him some more harsh words.

"Importantly though, Hunter. This is dad, there is nothing you can do against him. Don't be hasty to do something stupid. You should know very well any of the antics you may have used against others in the past to defend me won't be wise against dad. Moreover, perhaps pointless."

Unable to formulate a valid argument to what Kiarna had been saying, Hunter hung his head in newfound weakness.

"Where did I fall short? Why would she want father instead of me?" Questions filled Hunter's head.

Incapable of fighting his sister with words. Hunter stood up from the table, grabbed some breakfast and made his way to exit the cabin in an effort to clear his head.

"I'll be out with the wolves for a bit, then I need to make my way to the school. I'll be back before we need to leave for Alabama with my grades."

To which Kiarna nodded and replied. "Sure, be safe, love you."

With that, Hunter made his way out to the wolves. Not before hearing some thumping coming from his parent's bedroom. In response to which his anger furthered the pace at which he darted away from the cabin.

####

John was now gazing at his covered wife, reading her face and acknowledging she may have been slightly hurt from the events of last night. More so due to the fact that no other woman had been involved in their sex life since their move to Alaska. Further so, after the realization that she was not even involved during the act.

Marianne's eye contact quickly flailed, she reached out of bed shortly upon Hunter's exit and stood to make the bed.

Standing in front of John's eyes was a half-naked Marianne. Her tits sitting upright, her curves expounding her beauty, and an ass to die for sticking out without her even having to arch.

As Marianne then arched over to reach for the duvet, she felt those blue eyes burning into her naked body. John's eyes admired his wife in all her glory. Peeking as deep through the now slightly stained silk-red lingerie that covered Marianne's pussy and crack would allow him to without any head adjustment.

Upon making the bed, Marianne stood upright again and still sexually frustrated clenched her jaw, staring down John as he continued to gaze.

"My love, I'm sorry." dropping his arm from the door, spoke John.

His apology ignored, Marianne began to walk towards the door.

"Babe, talk to me. Tell me, what are you more mad at? The fact I did it alone with Kiarna, or that I did it all?" questioned John.

Marianne stopped under close-contact with her husband, standing mere inches away from his overshadowing body, she looked up. John responsively tracked downward. Momentarily having to stave off from looking at his wife's tits.

Marianne looked at John, unsure herself which idea bothered her more. The fact that John may have a new romantic interest, felt to her as if she was being cheated on. She was trying to understand if this was out of sexual desire, or if it were more. Typically, they participated in polyamorous sex. Mostly due to the security of Marianne knowing there was no other woman worthy of John. However, one woman that she never accounted for, now newly began to pressure Marianne's peace. Worst of all, it was her own daughter.

For the first time, Marianne felt like she may actually have competition. Would she have felt better if she was in the middle of them? Or would it be too awkward for her? She didn't know.

After partial thought, she replied. "I'm honestly not sure John. I need more time to process it. To say the least, I'm not fond of it."

She tried to be mature about the situation, but after replying all she wanted to do was leave the room.

Marianne swayed away and reached for the door knob.

"Marianne..."

John seized Marianne's hips from behind with his hands, stopping her exit.

"...At least let me make you feel better about it. Last night must have been a little tough I suppose. You know, with hearing Kiarna being railed next door and all, huh?"

John closed the gap between him and Marianne from behind, hands on her hips and lifted her off her feet switching her position to face him. To no resistance, Marianne let go off the door knob and now was pressed against John's body.

Given no time to respond, for a second her head began to hang down till a familiar right hand swooped up from her hip and gripped around her neck.

"Uuk." Marianne let out a surprised swallow.

Her body was off her feet with John lifting her by the neck. Heading backwards to the bed she had just made.

Nearing her destination, John threw her by her neck, onto the bed. As close to the headboard as possible.

Giving her no time to recover from the momentary bounce of flying onto the pillow bed, her neck was once again taken hostage.

John mounted over Marianne, Kissing her lips, leaving it with a lip-bite before kissing her from her chin to her breasts.

Arriving at her breasts he let go of her neck, and swiftly untied the laces of her bra. Wasting no time, her bra's front began to loosen their grip over her perky tits. Making space for John's mouth to suck on them.

"Uaahhhh.." Marianne let out a soft moan, still trying to catch up to what was going on.

As she let out a moan, John took advantage of her momentary lapse and lay over her, splitting her legs between his body.

With one tit in John's mouth, he fondled the nipple of the other.

After taking one final mouthful of her right tit, John centered onto the canvas that lay before him. Progressing again with kisses starting from her upper stomach, to her hips.

As he reached her hips, Marianne attempted to regain some form of control trying to pull John's head up from her lower body. John, having none of it, used his now free hands to grip her arms and slapped them onto her sides.

She was now his obedient slave.

Intaking a deep breath, Marianne helplessly tightened up, trying to reduce the unavoidable pleasure the whole situation was erupting in her.

Kissing her inner thighs now, John could smell Marianne's increasingly wettening pussy. The scent carrying deep into his mind, possessing him with only one goal; making her cum.

Instantaneously, done with foreplay John laid his arms under her spread legs, whilst still maintaining control over her arms, now by being hand in hand. He then positioned his body low enough for his head to meet her pussy. All that was left now was to make love to her dripping pussy and only one thing was in his way.

Opening his hungry mouth, John clenched onto Marianne's panties and wiggled it loose, pulling them off. For a fleeting moment snatching them off using his hands, off her legs and re-uniting their hands.

Now her dripping pussy was exposed and aching for some form of completed sexual pleasure. After being teased twice last night, this one had to be the one. Her pussy ached for it.

John leaned in, exhaling his warm breath over her pussy, met in response by twitching from Marianne. She was eager now. John stared upward into Marianne's pleading eyes, and then released the thirsty dweller in his mouth.

Blacking out, Marianne's horniness took control. Her body impaling John's mouth whole onto her craving pussy. John responded with slit-splitting licks and took his tongue deeper by each stroke. His tongue entered her slit and circled the inside of her vagina, soaking all her juices seeking air.

As John continued to massage the inside of her vagina, Marianne gasped for oxygen, driving her body in motion with John's deprived licks.

"Fuck John, fuckkk."

"Eat me, eat me right there!!"

Sliding his tongue out of her vagina. John began to widely kiss her inner lips, trying to devour her whole as he did.

"Ooooooh!" Now breathing heavily was Marianne. Her resistance no longer in sight.

Her hips dancing in tandem with John's seductive eyes.

Fire could have been born with the intensity of the eye contact between them at that moment.

"Tease my clit John. Do it!" John quickly obliged, Focusing his kisses from wider to smaller, as his kisses began to tighten their suction on Marianne's oncoming clit.

Then arrived her clit, kissed softly at first to then be greeted by hickey-inspiring kisses.

As John continued to massage her clit, he slipped his index finger into her slit, "Ahhhh, yeah John. Finger me!" without resistance her vagina opened and accepted.

Fingering her now and massaging her clit, Marriane was driving closer and closer to cumming. One finger wasn't enough though, in came the second, followed by the third.

"OHHHHH! John, fuck me! FIST ME! Use your whole hand and FIST ME!"

John smug as ever, teased her eyes, and exited his fingers. Licking and sucking the juices off his fingers whilst maintaining eye contact. John then masterbated her pussy for a few seconds before he clenched his fist. By now Marianne was dripping in juices. Aroused to the max, using her own juices John lubed his fist and entered her expanding pussy.

"I can't see John, I can't see. Bring me back to life, FIST ME!"

Marianne collapsed flat on her back as John aggressively pushed and pulled her body up and down with his whole fist in her pussy.

Marianne's eyes were rolling in all directions, she was on the cusp of passing out from pleasure.

At that point, John slowed down and slowly removed his fist.

"John.. Why did you sto--"

Before she could react and re-focus her vision, her head lifted and her mouth filled with John's 11 inch long dick. Throbbing in arousal.

The second she caught a clear glimpse of vision, John pressed past 9 inches in her mouth and she was back to seeing the sky. Her eyes rolled again as John took control of her head, bobbing her mouth up and down his length.

Ggggg, gkkkkkkk.

"Ah yeah, suck my cock, taste daddy's dirty dick."

It was at this moment she realized, John's dick tasted a little different, was this the same dick that defiled her daughter's pussy? Her brain stopped searching for an answer, and began to enslave to the matter at hand.

Marianne's tongue came to life and began to massage the underside of her husband's shaft, topping up his pleasure and increasing his pace.

John squirmed as she worked her whole mouth now on his dick. Bobbing up and down, locking her eyes with his.

"Ohhh, Marianne, my queen.

That's enough, you'll make me cum otherwise."

He took out his dick from her mouth, taking an extra long time as it left her lips, savoring the moment.

Raising her legs again John pinned her legs backward above her shoulders, he rubbed his cock against her pussy and began to slowly enter.

Each inch raised a moan. She was in missionary and once the 11th inch entered, she could practically feel her stomach being poked.

Once John's whole was in, he began to pound. Slapping hard against Marianne's unsatisfied flesh. Plunging what felt deeper and deeper with every stroke.

"Oh my god, John. I'm about to cum."

Her fingers reached for her nearly satiated pussy. John smacked them away as she tried.

"This dick will make you cum, nothing else." he demanded.

"Yes Daddy." She moaned, biting her lip.

John began to plunge deeper in her, pressing their now a mess of a bed deeper with Marianne's body.

John was starting to massage her G-spot. She was close.

"FUCK JOHN, THERE! THERE!"

John grabbed her neck and deepened his strokes. Her pussy was tightening by the second.

"John, John, John!" she screamed inches away from cumming.

"Oh fuck Marianne, it's too tight now... I'm gonna cum." choking up said John.

Not a second later John released what little of his cum he could recover since defiling their daughter and creampied Marianne's deepest depths. Shaking, he collapsed on Marianne. Taking the opportunity, Marianne gripped his body to endure one final ball deep plunge where she finally broke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" she wailed as she orgasmed in ecstasy. Her eyes spiraled. Her body quivering, sweating bullets and shaking as her hips drove out of control, unable to comfort her spazzing pussy with her hands still being pinned to her sides. Shaking side to side, John slowly exited his dick from her pussy and put mouth to pussy again, comforting her spasms, slowly controlling her hip movements and bringing her back to a still state bit by bit.

A few moments later she finally came to a calming stop. Her breathing slowing, recovering from hyper-ventilation. Her vision cleared again, focusing slowly to see her husband's mouth softly kissing her now satiated pussy.

As she began to regain bodily control, her body softened up and the creampie began to flow and trickle out of her pussy. At which John took as a signal to lift himself out of her pussy.

Barely still breathing, Marianne spoke "I love you."

"I love you too." replied John.

He lay over her, slowly rolling her to her side and spooned her.

There they lay, naked, sweating and covered in sexual bliss. Embracing each other.

This intensity of sex, understanding and love for one another had kept them together exclusively all these years, despite how crazy their families sexual prowesses were.

A couple minutes passed by as they lay, resting, recovering. Until they were finally interrupted.

Kiarna burst through the door, giggling at the sight of her mother and father breathless in each other's embrace.

Quickly wiping the laugh from her face, she exclaimed "Quick, mother, father. Hunter needs help! The wolves are getting aggressive towards him."

John jumped to his feet, realizing in the moment Marianne didn't quite jump up he looked back, she struggled to sit up.

Marianne was drained, she had no energy to jump to her feet. She needed more time to recover.

"Rest up baby, I'll handle it." tentatively said John. Kissing her on the forehead before dressing himself to walk out with Kiarna.

Not wanting to be left behind, soon after they left she also followed in pursuit. After all, this was still her son in danger too.

####

John and Kiarna rushed outside to aid Hunter, John barely dressed for the occasion.

"What the fuck did this kid do to piss them off?" John thought to himself.

As they reached Hunter, they saw he was being circled by the four wolves they were raising. Kiarna beginning to evidently panic, unsure why her brother was being eyed up as meat by supposed pets.

"Hunter, what the fuck did you do?" shouted John.

"I punched one of them in the face out of frustration!" a tightened Hunter replied whilst constantly trying to maintain contact with the wolves. Secretly shitting himself as he's defenselessly being circled against four wolves.

"Grrrr..." snarled one of the wolves, drooling at the chance to become wild again.

"Fuck sake..." muttered John.

"Stand tall Hunter, don't break eye contact with them. Stay scary!

"Kiarna, get the meat from the cabin. Let's try to bribe them. Bring my gun too if things go south." Instructed John.

Kiarna dashed away, knowing every second was valuable in saving her brother's life.

John then slowly began to approach the circling, treading carefully at every step.

Once in closer distance, John tried whistling. If they had been well domesticated by now, they should at least acknowledge the whistle, hopefully break out of their circling.

One of the wolves broke out of the circle, and ran to John's side. Pleased with at least being able to reduce the heat by one, John petted the first wolf. In time Kiarna returned with the meat and handed John his pistol.

Handing her father the meat, she loaded up the gun to hand over in sequence.

Rewarding the first wolf for his good behavior, John tossed the wolf it's deserved meat.

As this all went on, Hunter continued maintaining his position in the middle, now much more at ease. Especially in the presence of his father.

12