The Karyans - An Alabama Family 01. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously Hunter, why would you punch a wolf in the face, especially in a pack?" Questioned John.

"I was pissed, the wolves began to play around with me. One nipped me in the arm and I punched it... maybe more than once." said Hunter clearly now regretting the way he handled his anger.

"The things we do for you kids..." muttered John.

Kiarna continued looking on as the situation progressed.

"Ok, let's see if we can break any of the other three away from John with some meat..." explained John.

John picked up a slab of meat and tried baiting the wolves one at a time. However, much to his surprise none of the wolves took the bait. Too locked into their hunt, they ignored John's attempts.

As John began to retreat, trying to come up with non-life ending solutions Marianne arrived.

Dragging through the snow, she howled loudly in a sonorous rhythm. Calling the wolves to her beckon. In clear favoritism, the howl turned the attention of the alpha wolf, recognizing Marianne as her alpha the alpha ran to Marianne. Along the alpha followed the third wolf. Tackling Marianne out of love.

As she petted them, Kiarna scurried over with meat to reward them for obeying.

Now only one wolf stayed in lock with Hunter.

"Mother!" Excitedly yelled Kiarna.

"Kiarna, take the three wolves away. If the fourth isn't listening or following the pack, we are going to have to fight it. Worst comes to worse, we may have to put it down. Take the other three away. They'll listen to you." Instructed Marianne.

Kiarna politely obliged and rounded the three obeying wolves, taking them behind the cabin away from the scene.

"What do you think we do Marianne, tackle this one and hope it de-focuses?" asked John.

"We can, give me your gun. If it goes wild, I'll pull the trigger" she replied cold-bloodedly.

John chucked over the pistol and readied to put himself in harm's way. The things a father does.

This wasn't John's first face-off with an animal. Growing up around animals and trading them from young, John had been hunting a lot, in close quarters with bigger animals and still lived to tell the tales. It was another day in the office for him. A bit of a cold one though.

"Hunter, when I say--" John was about to instruct a switch plan for Hunter when Marianne interrupted.

"Actually, instead of you trying to tame the wolf John. Why don't we let Hunter learn a lesson here and shake off some rust. After all he is the idiot that decided to take out his anger on the wolf."

John had taken Hunter hunting as a kid, but it had been a while since Hunter did any serious training or animal care. He'd been so focused on being a modern kid, the ways of his family took a backseat in recent years.

Hunter over-hearing the plan, immediately panicked letting go of contact with the wolf and stumbled on his knees.

Upon seeing Hunter's shortcoming, the wolf jumped on Hunter.

Hunter's fight or flight reactions kicked in and he began rolling around wrestling it out with the Wolf.

"GET OFF ME, YOU WILD FUCK." shouted Hunter in the midst of the fight.

John stayed close, in the case Hunter's guard faltered, he would step in.

"Tire out the wolf, get back on your feet. Assert your dominance, scare him down." shouted Marianne.

Attempting to get on his feet, Hunter wrestled his way to his knees and pushed the wolf back giving him the window of time he needed to get on his feet.

Once Hunter got on his feet he got as large as possible, and asserted his dominance by commanding the final wolf. Momentarily snapping the wolf out of anger and forcing it to look around for its pack.

In the wolf's realization it was alone, it calmed down and began to listen to the alpha now in front of it. Hunter.

Steadily, Marianne and John approached the two and domesticated the final wolf. Feeding it, petting it and massaging it. It seemed the angriest of the wolves was the one punched. Understandably.

"Good job Hunter. You're not all too bad." spoke John, with a hint of pride in his voice.

Still slightly frustrated with Hunter, Marianne exclaimed "Don't let your emotions cloud your behavior. You'll land yourself in many dangerous situations if you act without thinking."

"Yes mother." embarrassed and shamed, Hunter responded.

All that was left now was for Hunter to get his grades from school. As John and Marianne re-grouped the wolves, they let Hunter be on his way whilst they went to make the delivery.

Later in the day...

Kiarna finalized packing, the suitcases were now all ready. John and Marianne came back from their delivery of the wolves and had a briefcase of money to compensate for it.

All that was left was for Hunter to return with his grades.

####

Hunter had arrived at the school to pick up his grades. Many of his friends also there to do the same.

As Hunter walked towards the section dedicated to names beginning with 'H', a familiar face walked up to him.

It was Hannah, a classmate of Hunters.

"Hey Hunter!"

Hunter turned and responded back, "Oh, hey! How's it going Hannah?"

"Going good! Can't wait to open up these grades and finally move on. Remember the promise we made too?" She teased promiscuously.

Hunter searched his brain after the chaotic events that were currently at the forefront of his brain. Then it clicked in his head.

Before breaking off for summer, if they had both got offers for their respective universities they agreed they would have goodbye sex, in celebration. Sex isn't something Hunter would normally say no to. However, his mother's words were beginning to cut into him and after the fuck-up with the wolves, he wasn't in the mood for sex. For the first time in a long time, Hunter's horniness was at an all time low, and his mood was generally deflated.

So, after finding his grade slip. He shared the results with his friends and an eager Hannah.

For a short while, he attended the celebration party.

With Hannah at the party too, she tried her utmost best in turning their celebration into sex. But, after she groped him he only kissed her, explaining he was no longer interested in their promise and said his goodbyes. Leaving the girl disappointed.

After a few drinks Hunter walked away from the celebrations and set off back home.

####

Upon tracking up to the cabin, Hunter saw his family loading up their car. Ready for the road.

"How were your results Hunter?" Asked John.

"Good, I passed everything. Even got the Alabama University offer. Attended the celebration party, and said my goodbyes." responded Hunter.

"Well done, proud of ya. Onto the next chapter ey bud?"

"Yeah I guess..." slightly out of it, replied Hunter.

Unsure exactly what had Hunter feeling down, the recent events at home or the idea that he was leaving Alaska and his friends. John told Hunter "When we arrive in Alabama, I have a gift for you. Chin up."

Suddenly curious to know what the gift could be, Hunter's mood slightly lifted. It wasn't often Hunter would receive a gift, let alone from his Father. It must have been something special, he'd hoped.

Before heading on the road, John shared Hunter's news with Marianne and Kiarna. Both giving Hunter their hugs and congratulating him before getting in the car.

"Well, that's our loose ties in Alaska all tied up. To 'Sweet Home Alabama' we go!"

With that, the Karyan's set off and began their road trip to Alabama, driving off into the distance between the snowy mountains of Alaska one last time.

12