All Comments on 'The Keeper and The Dragons'

by CharlyYoung

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wh00sherWh00sher6 months ago

Finally! Been waiting for this after the superb book 1

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang6 months ago

What a great surprise! Thank you for continuing such a well written story. Can't wait for Lachlan to ruin all the plans the prince has.

prsstaridprsstarid6 months ago

I just checked on Amazon last week to see if you had come out with book two and I had missed it. I am glad to see the story continuing.

ThunderloverThunderlover6 months ago

I am very excited to see this story continue, thank you so much for sharing with us.

Teacher44Teacher446 months ago

I am excited for this. I did not get to read book one when it was originally published here, so I have just spent all of Sunday reading it. A masterful tale of intrigue. I look forward to this book as well.

YassreadYassread6 months ago

So glad you are back, one of the best stories in this site.

ThunderloverThunderlover6 months ago

I am dry happy I found your book and bought it.

The story is great so far, unfortunately I think I’ll be done with in a day.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew5 months ago

*****<racing off to read the next chapter>

AeralitoAeralito5 months ago

I just found this story. I love it. Thank you

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursabout 2 months ago

I have been off site awhile. When I came back and saw book 2 I was very happy. Love your work. Looming forward to read the rest of book two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlyYoung@CharlyYoung
Hi, I’m Peter K. Young, plain-spoken and mostly self-educated. I wrote “The Keeper” under my father’s name (Charly Young), mainly because it tickled me to think that he would have enjoyed seeing his name on the cover of a book. In my life, I’ve been a hard rock miner, a boile...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES