All Comments on 'The Keeper Ch. 12-13'

by CharlyYoung

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great storyline, but I wish the chapters were more than one or two pages long. Keep up the good work.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Enjoying it, but chapters are far too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but chapters are to short. A longer chapter would have really appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the series, I hope it keeps going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep this one coming but keep the quality up also. This is really good. Yes the chapters are too short but beggars can’t be choosers. Quality is most important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems like you've submitted the same chapter again. I've already read this one, but it appears to have been published just today. Then again I see the comments from two days ago. Something went wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You sure are milking the tits off of this thing, writing one page and calling it two chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was in the new stories section two days ago but never showed against author, suspect it was added again by system to fix it to the author hence it looks ad if duplicate posting. Just in case anyone else notices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would recommend inputting no less than 6 of these chapters together. Great story, but recommend longer so you give your audience time to build up emotional attachments. I recommend this because the quality you have provided so far shows care and consideration. This is just a significant way to push to the next level.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"The Goddess had marked him as her own." Dang, now that was powerful. Well done. I actually shivered.

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

Everyone complains about the chapter. Because I have come late to the party, the breaks seem perfect.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Traumatic reading, but this chapter had to stand alone in order to make the content stand out in stark relief and make it memorable. Proper job CharlyYoung.

Elayne_HawkeElayne_Hawke5 months ago

Oh blessed Mother of all, poor Lachlan... These little peaks that you keep giving of him has really gotten my interest but your doing it in such a way that it's almost a sweet torture. Whoever Lachlan is, he's more than a mundane and I need to know more of who he really is...

You are one of those authors that can draw a person into the story and world that's developing, especially with certain characters. I look forward to be drawn into your story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlyYoung@CharlyYoung
Hi, I’m Peter K. Young, plain-spoken and mostly self-educated. I wrote “The Keeper” under my father’s name (Charly Young), mainly because it tickled me to think that he would have enjoyed seeing his name on the cover of a book. In my life, I’ve been a hard rock miner, a boile...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES