All Comments on 'The Keeper Ch. 20-22'

by CharlyYoung

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

You suck me into this world with every chapter!

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter as I am hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent work. Great writing on a site that doesn't have a lot of that!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

That was a really good chapter. Things are heating up and the body count is rising quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You repeat yourself too much! I’ve read 3 times about the gunfight scene and about the maid killed by the blood witch! Would be good if it was edited to remove repitition!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read most of the chapter's posted here, and bought the Kindle book. So far the story is a great read. It's marred by some grammar and wording issues. As you read some parts, it seems that some words are missing. Besides that, as a Retired Navy Veteran, the dialog between the Ambulance crew and Quinn had me chuckling. I was able to easily picture in my mind what the scene would be like, and the actions of both people.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

It’s amazing how the anonymous love to chastise. Like I said, well written and entertaining, I’m thoroughly enjoying your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlyYoung@CharlyYoung
Hi, I’m Peter K. Young, plain-spoken and mostly self-educated. I wrote “The Keeper” under my father’s name (Charly Young), mainly because it tickled me to think that he would have enjoyed seeing his name on the cover of a book. In my life, I’ve been a hard rock miner, a boile...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES