All Comments on 'The Keeper Ch. 26-27'

by CharlyYoung

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Done0Done0over 2 years ago

Thank you . Thank you. Thank you

More plsšŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story so far. I don't understand though why the witches didn't like Quinn from the beginning, even when he was a kid. That doesn't make sense. It's not that there was no other mundane living in the town. They disliked him from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could be a mini series. I grew up in the area and recognize most of the locations. We went to Monte Christo for Boy Scouts and my sis lives in Sisco Heights. Went to UW so am guessing the Fremont location. Looking forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story this is the best I've read for a long time. Hope to see lots more soon.

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome tale. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just great! Thanks for taking the time and effort.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

I sometimes have to look back to see if I missed a character introduction earlier, but no, they just appear.

I get you don't need to add a backstory for everyone, but sometimes I feel like I've missed a page or so, when actually I haven't.

Minor gripe, I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
I LOVE THESE STORIES

These stories are so well written, I get positive emotions reading them. I will follow this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlyYoung@CharlyYoung
Hi, Iā€™m Peter K. Young, plain-spoken and mostly self-educated. I wrote ā€œThe Keeperā€ under my fatherā€™s name (Charly Young), mainly because it tickled me to think that he would have enjoyed seeing his name on the cover of a book. In my life, Iā€™ve been a hard rock miner, a boile...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES