All Comments on 'The Keeper Ch. 28-31'

by CharlyYoung

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story just wish the chapters were longer, looking forward to lots more.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

I've read this chapter twice. It deserved a second reading.

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Going from excellent to outstanding. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I'm completely hooked. Great storytelling. Thank you, and please keep them coming.

monmonmon7monmonmon7over 2 years ago

Loving it! Keep it up :)

damnmad660damnmad660over 2 years ago
Wonderful writing.

This is excellent. Some of the best writing on literotica. Not sure that it belongs here, the story is good enough to be published. It's imaginative in a way that leaves you wanting more. I understand the short chapters as you publish often but I'd prefer longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this storie, thank you for sharing your talent💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sitting on edge for the next chapter... excellent work....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am beyond disappointed I’ve reached the end of this after just discovering your story today. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is already published. I purchased it from Amazon Books last week. Don’t have to wait for the chapters and I don’t mind supporting the author for his great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a satisfying chapter. Thank you.

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

I confess the paragraph where he lets fly at the Witches made me shiver, that is powerful writing, made far more effective by the fact he has held back his anger and frustration with them throughout the whole of the story. I am properly impressed. 5⭐️ no question. Thank you, I appreciate the effort and skill that’s gone into this story. Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlyYoung@CharlyYoung
Hi, I’m Peter K. Young, plain-spoken and mostly self-educated. I wrote “The Keeper” under my father’s name (Charly Young), mainly because it tickled me to think that he would have enjoyed seeing his name on the cover of a book. In my life, I’ve been a hard rock miner, a boile...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES