All Comments on 'The Keeper Ch. 38-41'

by CharlyYoung

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent tale, what happened about the promised book 2? Seems that the fall had been a time or two since your promise.

carl1970carl1970about 1 year ago

plz need more. sooo good of a story

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

This was amazing. I have no idea why it's on Literotica though. I mean the opportunities were there for Lan to have sex with many of the beautiful women in the story, Nim, Katie, Mandy, even the Vampire. I thought it was going that way, but at about the half way point I figured out Lan wasn't going to bed anyone.

There's still so much more to explore here, and I loved the world created. I want to spend more time there.

yesterday76901yesterday76901about 1 year ago

Just found this story and really enjoyed it. Hope the second story comes soon. Thanks for the story

Sailor4hireSailor4hireabout 1 year ago

I just started reading this series a day and a half ago, I couldn't stop reading. I can't wait for more! Absolutely loved it.

bhojobhojo12 months ago

A very nice story but sadly I agree that it could have had a little sexy spice. With all the super attractive witches around it seems an opportunity lost. I know its been too long but I would really like to see anothe volume sone day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where's book 2 and anything else you have written.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

Very entertaining and well worth my time reading this. Of course there was meant to be more, but sadly another not complete work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story, absolutely. Fantastic storyline, and the complete lack of sex is appreciated. There are plenty of sex stories on this site, folks can go read them. This story rather reminds me of “War of the Races”, also on Literotica. That one has elves and sex, go try it out.

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

My second time around reading this and I’ve enjoyed reading it immensely…. again. It has everything except a bit of sexy time, but tbh I wouldn’t complain about that - what I would complain about however is the lack of a follow up novel as mentioned above. Having searched both Amazon and Bookapy it doesn’t seem to exist, I’m more than willing to shell out for it, if it were actually available? Many thanks for both writing and posting here on Lit, cheers, Ppfzz

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Hope to find more of this to read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story. Would have enjoyed a more robust epilog or perhaps book 2 follow-up. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2nd story is posted, and found it on Amazon. Had to find it thru the author's name.

Unfortunately, it is kindle only.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story absolutely enchanting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the story immensely. Looking forward to the next book.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An awesome story, read it twice! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. 5 Stars all the way through. Patiently waiting for Book #2. Thank you for being such a prolific writer.

Brandon11Brandon116 months ago
Keepers

Awesome, fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story well written - thoroughly enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a delightful read!

manhassomanhasso6 months ago

I enjoyed binge reading this book. Its universe is so complex, as well as its characters. Also, I liked the style, and the pacing of the narration. Thank you!

ET270ET2706 months ago

I really loved this story but couldn't stop reading long enough to comment until now! 👍👍👍 Thank you.

PileatedWPPileatedWP6 months ago

This story has an interesting concept and kept me interested through to the end. A little more thorough editing would clean this up a bit. I look forward to book 2.

dkindigdkindig6 months ago

How did I not see your work when it first came out? I was riveted, love it! Just picked up both works for Kindle and will be watching for more. Thank you. I grew up on Nick Carter and Doc Savage and it's great to see a hero like that again with similar pacing.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation5 months ago

I think this is purely marvelous, and I'm shortly on to Book 2. Pete CharlyYoung, thank you. There are any number of fantasy stories here, and 99.9% of them are excuses to describe vaguely erotic encounters, mostly not terribly well written, with mythical species - and not a lot more. You've done the very difficult - created a remarkably consistent terrifyingly risky world of mysterious rules that you bring us as a gift of joy, humor, terror, and passion - and it is simply outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome read. Lots of fun, decent amount of research put into the depth of information included into the far realm and all that it involves.

Definitely one of the better stories I’ve read recently.

Happy to give it a 4star rating.

I’m a tough nut about finding a good story, keep up the good work, looking forward to book two.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great intro in to this World, can't wait to see how a Mc that is a bit of a hermit, will coope with a familie in his house, and severall "love" interests. Sorry for bad ingrish

calbear42calbear425 months ago

This was definitely fun to read. Pete Young, you have a way to capture the mind of your readers. It was definitely a pleasure!

SlofredSlofred5 months ago

38-41 is defiantly a replay of a prior installment. iI it an attempt to set up a bad time loop or is there another reason for this duplication? We already know grandmother is a bad actor as she is involved with the stealing of the scroll. I wish I could have given a higher rating but this just seems totally wrong for the story line. That said I love the overall story

SlofredSlofred5 months ago

oops I messed up in the review. slipped story lines. rescored back to 5 stars.

pourbouypourbouy5 months ago

I have enjoyed this story very much. Enjoyed the story development, drama and intrigue. You have written to have many possible routes to take story. Well done.

PurplefizzPurplefizz4 months ago

Second time reading and I have to say it loses nothing for having been repeated, great world building, characterisation and plot development, if it has a weakness it’s that either you’ve written minor characters in that just appear fully formed or that the editing process has accidentally taken those small back story details out in an effort to clean the story up for easy reading, either way it’s a small detail and whilst it doesn’t spoil the story at all, it does make the reader wonder if their memory is failing at times.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, so many thanks for both writing it and posting here on Lit for us to read it for free, 5⭐️ cheers, Ppfzz.

JasmijnJasmijn4 months ago

I like you storytelling except the ending. Nobody would behave like that when somebody showcased his power like Quinn did. It feels like you needed a character for your next book and didn’t want to put in some effort.

RoughRoad85RoughRoad854 months ago

Enthralling read, couldn't put it down. Fantastic world building and quick paced plot.

golf2lzgolf2lz3 months ago

Really enjoyed the series. A real page turner.

janus48janus483 months ago

Great story as good the second time as the first! Very grateful for your writing. Hope to see more stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice, fast moving, well constructed story. Great reading.

RK52RK52about 1 month ago

Truly a tremendously fascinating story, well written and quickly drawing the reader in to a well thought out and amazing world. Every chapter was a five star product

Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Outstanding, I couldn't stop until i finished story, jumping straight in to book 2. Bless you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlyYoung@CharlyYoung
Hi, I’m Peter K. Young, plain-spoken and mostly self-educated. I wrote “The Keeper” under my father’s name (Charly Young), mainly because it tickled me to think that he would have enjoyed seeing his name on the cover of a book. In my life, I’ve been a hard rock miner, a boile...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Keeper Series Info

SIMILAR Stories