The Kelsey Criss-cross - The Criss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More laughter came from me and Mercy. "I can definitely see how you could really let loose on Mindy's ass if Alice is there to help heal right away. Can't be selling off bruised apples... or bruised slaves." Mercy with a laugh while filling my mug and then her own.

Sadly, the small keg ran dry before it could completely fill Mercy's mug.

"I'll get some shmorre." I said while standing from the table with a little wobble. Did I slur my words? Damn, how much had I had?

I leaned on the chair a little, while the room leveled out. Then I made my way into the nearby kitchen. It was just through a door near the bar. I'd been in there earlier in the night to grab a bottle of wine. It took me a bit to pull out another small keg of beer and to hoist it up.

I re-entered the main room and saw a new face. She was tanned with long pink and purple hair, young and beautiful. She wore a long grey trench coat that covered the majority of her body, showing only a dark choker around her neck that was covered in long metal spikes. It gave her an intimidating presence.

The new girl stood behind Alice, hands on the backrest of her chair as she leaned forward talking with Charity and Mercy. All heads turned to me as I hoisted the little keg onto the table near Mercy.

"Kelsey, I'd like you to meet my protégé, Rose. Rose, this is Kelsey. She's also with Mercy's new crew." Charity said as she waved a hand from me to Rose, and then back to me.

"It's nice to meet you Rose." I managed to say in slow measured words. I was worried I'd slur my words and then people might think me drunk. I'd had a little bit of the dizzy's when walking.

Rose gave me a smile that seemed forced, a smile that didn't touch her eyes. "Nice to meet you too, Kelsey. How long have you known Alice and Mercy?" She asked me, while she moved her hands from Alice's backrest to her shoulders in a somewhat possessive manner. Rose had a stern face for someone so young.

"I've known Alice for a long time. We go wayyyyy back." I said with a grand gesture to emphasize time. Then I picked up Charity's mug and filled it, again. "I only met Mercy a few days ago." I then picked up Mercy's empty mug and repeated the process of filling, and then moved on to my own mug.

"Ha, Mercy is pretty cool. Except she can be a big handsy in the bath house." Did I say "big handsy?" I couldn't help but laugh a little at my slip up. "The first time we all were bathing, she insisted on helping Ren and me wash. And then the time next, she helped all three of us wash. Isn't that right Alice?"

Mercy, Charity and Rose all had large smiles plastered to their faces while Alice looked mortified. Her arms looked glued to her sides, and her eyes never left the table. I think I had embarrassed her, but it was hard to tell sometimes with how shy she could be.

"We... we had to ask Mercy to stop being so... handsy." Alice spoke meekly to the room, or maybe it was to the table she was talking to.

Mercy boomed a laugh, "She did ask that. Can you believe it? Me... being 'Big Handsy!'" and drained her mug. Charity and I chuckled at her use of my slip up. Rose smiled, but didn't do much more than that.

"How could anyone resist a chance to get closer to you, my beautiful full-figured white girl?" Charity cooed at Alice, while she handed a full cup into Alice's hands. "You should have some more. It should help ease your poor nerves and help you relax." Charity said.

Alice paused briefly before reluctantly bringing the cup to her lips, and then drinking deeply.

I continued to enjoy my drink. I've always enjoyed drinking with strangers, and with friends. Here it felt like I was drinking with both. I'd not known Mercy for as long as I'd known Alice, and I'd only met Charity this afternoon and Rose only minutes ago, but they seemed very interesting.

"Charity's right, Alice. Loosen up a little. Have shome more." I said with another toast. I think I might've slurred again. This ale was really good stuff.

Apart from Rose, who still stood behind Alice, we all took another big drink. I stood up to refill empty mugs. I was having so much fun, I didn't want to it to stop. I felt like I was really in my element, drinking with strangers and friends.

"So, Rose, how you know Charity?" I asked as I put down Charity's mug and picked up Alice's for refilling. Oops, I think I missed a word there! Fuck it, they knew what I meant.

"I met mistress Charity through some local connections. I'd had a few... altercations and run-ins with trouble and troubled people. They'd told me that I'd had a knack for bringing beautiful girls in line, and that I should train with someone experienced. They then put me in contact with Mistress Charity, whose been a wonderful fountain of knowledge and expertise."

Rose somewhat answered my question while somehow only leaving more questions. The whole time, she never took her hands off of Alice's shoulders. Alice looked a bit hot under the collar. She was panting and squirming in her seat, and occasionally she bit her bottom lip as she tried to sit still.

"You know Alice, there are many girls who benefit greatly from proper discipline. Have you given any more thought in helping me do some training tonight? I'm sure Mindy would really appreciate your company. And as a bonus, your healing magic might help Mindy out. Last time Mindy's poor ass was red for days," Charity pouted and said patronizingly, "The poor girl."

Alice, slowly turned towards Charity while gently holding her mug of ale. She said "My healing magic...? Mindy was hurt? She's such a pretty girl." I had forgotten how little Alice ever drank. She had a somewhat glazed look in her eyes.

"Yessssss, she is very pretty." Charity dragged the word out with a pouting lip. "How about you finish your drink, dear girl, and you can come with me. We can help Mindy and Rose out. Would you like that?" Charity said gently as she got even closer to Alice, while slowly nodding her head. As if in a trance, Alice slowly began mirroring Charity's movements, and began nodding.

Rose sensually brought a hand into Alice's long blond hair, then pulled a handful of it down, causing Alice to gasp and squirm. "Mistress asked you a question, girl. I know a helpful girl like you would love to help, in every way you can. Isn't that, right?" Rose spoke gently but firmly into Alice's ear. Rose's other hand seemed to snake around from Alice's shoulder to her chest. She squeezed Alice's tit... hard.

I had put my mug down and was getting ready to intervene, when Mercy put a strong hand on my lap, stopping me. "Charity is just being friendly. Rose doesn't mean anything by all this. Plus, I think Alice might be enjoying all the attention she's getting. Look at how she's blushing. She must like it."

Mercy did have a point. Alice was always one to speak her mind. If she didn't enjoy all this attention, I'm sure she would have stopped it by now. Instead, she was sitting there flush in the face while two beautiful women pawed at her, rubbing all up on her.

"Yes. Charity. I'd love to... help you" Alice said breathily, with her eye's glazed over. Rose continued to knead her large tit, a smile on her face now.

I watched as Charity gently helped guide the mug of ale towards Alice's lips, all while talking sweet words into her ear. "That's my beautiful girl, drink up and then come with me. Oh, I've so much to show you, so much to teach you. It'll change your life."

Charity then put two fingers under Alice's cup, forcing her to drink without rest. I felt envious of Alice. I'd offered earlier to help Charity out, but she still wanted Alice's help. I followed Alice's lead and tipped up my own mug.

"Very good and obedient. What did I tell you, Rose; this one is perfect," Charity said with a smile. She reached a hand towards Alice's free breast and pinched a nipple through her thin top, pulling another gasp and moan from Alice. Charity stood up, dusted herself off and walked towards the hallway.

"Say thank you, ma'am," Rose instructed Alice, while still pulling up on the hair.

"Thank you... ma'am" Alice said. I'd never heard her sound so pitiful, or lustful. I thought that they'd been teasing her, but maybe she really did enjoy it more than I thought she did.

"Good. Now, follow." Rose instructed Alice, nearly pulling my busty friend from her chair by her hair. Alice just narrowly caught herself before she fell over. Rose's grip on her hair left her hunched over as she walked. It almost looked like she wanted Alice to crawl. They followed after Charity down the hallway.

"While they're doing their thing, why don't you and I have a little fun, eh?" Mercy said to me, pulling my attention towards her. "Why don't we see if you can keep up with the Champ?" With a smile, Mercy then lifted her mug up, then down, touching the table with an audible clink. Then she began to drink.

She upended the mug so quickly, that it made me feel dizzy for a moment. Damn she could drink. She drained a full mug in a matter of gulps. I had wanted to follow after Charity, but now I was more interested in staying here and getting to know Mercy a little better. I decided to try and rile her up a bit.

"Oh, you're on. I'm so going to drink you under the table, and have you call me champ when we're all done. Hell, I bet you're going to be so ashamed that you'll give up adventuring and join the church!" I said, feeling more and more excited to have a drinking partner.

Mercy laughed loudly again, "Me, join the church? Can you imagine? Me, wearing a nun's habit and robes." Mercy almost fell out of her seat laughing at the thought.

"Oh, I can definitely imagine it. You'll be the buff nun in our group." I said egging her on, as I filled her cup once more.

"Tell you what," Mercy said as she regained her composure, wiping tears from her eyes with her forearm. "If you can outdrink me, then I'll dress up however you'd like. But, when I drink you under the table, I get to dress you up as my pretty kitty." A large toothy smile was plastered on her face.

"Pff, You... must be drunk." I said with loud confidence. I lifted my mug up for another toast to solidify our wager.

***

Some time had passed, and I was keeping up with Mercy in our drinking game, but it was getting more challenging. Then I heard the door open and saw Ren, "Ren, dhere yu ArE. I missed Uuu." I struggled to say my words clearly.

I rested my head on the table with my eyes closed, trying to keep the room from spinning too much. I felt so incredibly dizzy. I'm so happy Ren made it back safely. I missed my little friend. She's such a good friend. Alice too. They're just so Awesome.

I heard Mercy and Ren talking, but damned if I could understand what they were saying. Everything seemed to drag and twist. Lights were going bright and then would dim, leaving long streaks in my vision. I felt like I was floating, flying even. Then I flew onto a beautiful giant cloud. One so comfortable and soft, then darkness took me.

***

I woke up to find myself in a strange room. It took a minute to remember that this was the room... my new room in Charity's place. My head still spun a bit, and my mouth was chalky. I got up and did my morning stretches and my usual morning routine.

I made my way out to the main room, and was greeted by Charity and Mercy, who sat there still laughing as though they'd never left.

"Good morning." I said, and my greetings were returned. There were only three chairs now around the table. Two were occupied by Charity and Mercy. I made my way to the only free chair available and nearly stumbled over Mindy. She'd crawled out from under the table and took up a kneeling position at Charity's feet.

Mindy was still nude with only the collar and shackles on. She knelt beside Charity, knee's together and her hands resting palms down on her legs. She looked very docile. Why was she under the table?

"How're you feeling, my pretty kitty? You'd tried to drink with the champ last night and Ren had to help you to bed," Mercy said with the smile of someone who'd just won, no contest.

"Just you wait until next time. How are you feeling? It probably took a lot out of you trying to keep up with me," I said, my words a little too loudly, causing a pain to rush through my head. I winced and brought my hand up to pinch the bridge of my nose. I don't think it helped.

Mercy just laughed, followed by Charity giggling as well.

"Kelsey, I've been talking with Charity about our next steps. We both agree that a team tattoo will be important." Mercy said. "I've even asked Rose to fetch our tattooist. She will be here in a bit to tattoo us."

Fuck yes! This is the kind of thing I've been hoping for. Tattoos will bind us all together like so many successful teams. I could feel myself start to shake with excitement. More and more questions were building in my head, like what kind of tattoos would we get, and where. Did it just have to be one tattoo, or could we get many? Would their tattooist be any good? Would she charge a lot? Did I have enough money to pay if she did charge us?

They chuckled as I began twitching with excitement, trying to form words. All my questions fought to be the first from my mouth so that I didn't end up saying anything, only making noise.

Alice entered the room, with her head down. She had one arm bent across her abdomen, holding her elbow like a child who'd taken a fall and had landed on her elbow. Or someone who was ashamed or embarrassed.

"Good morning, my lovely helper. You certainly helped a lot, last night," Charity said while she pushed her chair back slightly to get a better view of Alice.

Alice looked up, and then back to the floor. "Where did all the chairs go?" She asked, bashfully.

"Oh, don't you worry about that. Here, come sit down. I'd like you nice and close to me," Charity said with a pat on her lap. Alice looked reluctant, and then she looked around for a moment before Charity said, "Now!" with such authority, it caused not only Alice to jump a little, but Mindy and myself to jump as well.

Alice took a seat on Charity's lap, and Charity accepted her in by wrapping an arm around Alice's waist. It would keep Alice from falling, but also from leaving.

"Guess what Alice? You'll never guess what we are going to do today." I could hardly hold back my excitement. Alice looked across the table at me, wondering what I was going to say, when Ren walked in. It was a bit of a surprise because she's usually not up this early.

Ren looked around the room similarly to how Alice had, taking in the lack of chairs and who was where. Mercy then patted her lap, "Looks like there's no more chairs, my little pixie. You can sit on my lap, unless you'd feel more comfortable... kneeling?"

I felt a tad bit confused at that statement. What had happened last night? Ren looked to be really considering kneeling. My eyes focused on Mindy, who was kneeling there at Charity's feet.

Ren strolled over to Mercy's lap, and then sat down facing the table. I watched Mercy wrap her large arm around Ren, like what Charity had done with Alice. Mercy let her hand rest on Ren's upper thigh. The whole thing had a possessive feel.

"I'm glad you're awake, my little pixie, we were just discussing the plans for today." Mercy said to Ren. Her words pulled all my excitement to the forefront of my mind.

"We're going to be getting tattoos!" I said with glee. "Matching tattoos, you know, to show that we're a team."

"A lot of strong teams have matching tattoos." Charity said. "At Mercy's request, I've got my tattooist coming over this morning. She's very good, I have her tattoo all my slaves." Ren looked to squirm a little at Charity's words.

"Are you sure we should be getting tattoos?" Alice asked.

My stomach dropped at her words. How could she think like that? We needed to have tattoos to... to... well, we just needed them.

"Nonsense. It will show solidarity and trust in your team. At the very least, it should help to make sure other adventurers don't try and pull you onto their team." Charity tried to reassure Alice.

"Do you have any bread? I'm really craving bread." I asked. I really needed something to eat. I bet everyone was hungry too.

"Why, yes. Some bread would be lovely. There's some in the pantry." Charity responded and pointed to the kitchen door.

I got up and made my way back into the kitchen. I'd been in there often last night. I knew where all the booze was, but had no idea where the food was. I opened cupboard after cupboard looking for the bread... and the pantry.

It took a bit, but I'd found not only the bread, but the butter as well. I chopped the loaf up into slices and grabbed the butter. Then made my way back into the main room, holding my prize.

"Awe! You took my seat!" I complained, seeing Ren was now in my seat. I brought the bread and butter to the table, then I stepped back, looking at my options. Like Ren earlier, my options were the floor, or Mercy's lap. Just like Ren, I chose the lap.

We ate in relative silence while listening to the conversation of Charity and Mercy.

"You did a fine job training the slave. I thoroughly enjoyed her last night," Mercy complimented Charity on her work with Mindy. I didn't even realize that Mindy spent the night with Mercy. Come to think of it, I'd not seen Mindy at all last night.

"Naturally I did a good job. My techniques are becoming more refined. I'm not out of practice like you, darling." Charity laughed. "Maybe you should come with me today to return Mindy to the Fire Thorns. It would be good for them to see you again. I'm sure they've missed you. They may even try hiring you to do some more training for them."

"You think I'm out of practice?" Mercy smiled a menacing smile. "Maybe I will join you. It could be fun to see the boys again."

While Mercy and Charity talked, Mercy's arm wrested around my waist. I'd been straddling her leg, and the way Mercy handled me felt naughty. She pulled me in against her repeatedly, then would ease her grip and I'd slide down her thigh slightly, before she'd pull me back into her.

Mercy smelled absolutely divine. She had that flowery smell of the red body lotion we'd had in the bath house, and I was feeling more and more aroused by all the stimulation.

Then, as if to propel it all, Mercy's large hand made its way to my groin. I didn't want to say anything and bring attention to it. I also didn't want it to stop. She never stopped her conversation, or even acknowledged that she was rubbing me in small circles. It felt so, so good. I started to breath heavier, trying not to moan.

Gods, she smelled so good.

Not much later, the front door opened, and a stout woman entered the room. She looked to be in her mid forties, with shoulder length brown hair tied in a braid. She wore loose fitting clothes that looked well worn and she sported a black chimney sweeper's hat. In one hand she carried a red toolbox and in the other, a small grey bag. In her mouth she had a halfway smoked down cigar.

"Long time no see, you hulking brute!" the stranger said to Mercy as she made her way to us.

"Gussie! We've been waiting all morning for your slow ass to get here." Mercy said with elation. "Come have a seat. Have you eaten yet?"

Have a seat? There weren't any more chairs. I felt Mercy give a light kick to Ren's chair, essentially kicking her out of it. Gussie strode over and placed her toolbox and grey bag onto the table.

"I swung by Pangy's and picked up that order for you just like you asked. He said he'll put it on your tab, and thank you for the offer, but I've already eaten," Gussie said as she sat down in the previously occupied chair. She pulled the big cigar from her mouth and blew out a large plume of smoke. It made me cough. Gussie looked at me with indifference as I hacked away.