The Kelsey Criss-cross - The Criss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ren, kneel beside Mindy like a good girl. I don't like you just standing there awkwardly. You too, Alice." Charity told Ren and Alice.

To my surprise, both my friends complied with Charity and took up kneeling positions beside Mindy. They looked like a row of slaves. What a bunch of dummies.

I got up and walked over there and said "What are you guy's doing? You look ridiculous kneeling like that. People might take you as slaves. C'mon, stand up." I brought my hand down to Ren to help her up.

Ren looked up to me with hesitation. Dilemma written all over her face. A conclusion was reached, and then she reached up to my hand, when a large shadow was cast over me. Ren's hand paused and uncertainty took hold of her face.

"You were told to kneel, Ren. So, kneel." Mercy commanded with a stern voice that left no room for debate. She loomed over my shoulder and sounded terrifying. Her voice had me paralyzed, and I watched as Ren quickly returned to the kneeling position, hands palm down and knees together. Mercy wrapped her large arm around my small waist, lifted and pulled me into her.

"As for you, little kitty. Don't think you can welch on our bet. I didn't forget." Mercy not only spoke to me, but also to the room, as she carried me the short distance back to her chair. Mercy sat down with me in her lap, making me feel like a child's stuffed toy.

"I thought we were just joking around. C'mon, you can't be serious." I said as I struggled in Mercy's embrace. I attempted to push away Mercy's large arm from my waist but with little success. It felt like Mercy never even noticed my squirming.

"As I recall, you said that you could drink me under the table, and the winner got to dress up the loser. You joked about making me dress up as a nun. Well, I was very serious about dressing you up as my pretty kitty."

Mercy reached for the grey bag that Gussie brought. She pulled out a hair hoop with grey cat ears. The one ear had a gold ring pierced through it. I'd seen something similar on Mindy. It looked like one of the piercings on Mindy's tits.

Mercy placed the hoop on my head. I heard Mercy hum something, and I felt a magic aura emanating from the cat hair hoop. Then, I felt a cold chill run through me, from the tip of the fake ears, down to my toes. The same feeling ran through me again immediately afterwords, only this time it was a hot, lustful feeling.

It was like the ears had become an extension of me. "Oh, my goodness, Mercy. These ears feel incredible. This is just for the day, right?" I said as I reached up, feeling my new ears.

Mercy lifted me off her lap, holding onto me by my hips. She stood me up, leaned down, and said, "We never negotiated a set amount of time, and this isn't coming off anytime soon." Her voice carried a menacing certainty. I could almost hear her smiling.

Gussie and Charity had stood up with us. Gussie grabbed her toolbox off the table, and followed Charity over to Alice and Ren who were still kneeling beside Mindy. Why hadn't either of them stood up or moved from that slave-like position. What did I miss?

What exactly did Mercy mean when she had said "this isn't coming off anytime soon?" I kept feeling the ears. They felt like they were attached to me, but I couldn't hear through them. When I pulled on them, they would not budge.

In all my grasping and touching, I hadn't even felt Mercy pull one arm down, and then the other down behind my back. In a mere blink, she bound both my arms behind my back.

"Hey, what's going on?" I tested my bindings... it felt like rope. Mercy simply chuckled and reached around me, still pulling me close to her. I smelled that intoxicating smell. Mercy unclipped my tiny vest and pulled it off my shoulders, exposing my tits to the room. It caught around my wrists, stuck on my bindings.

With my hands bound, Mercy next pulled off my skirt and panties, leaving me now fully exposed. I continued squirming, trying to free my wrists, when Mercy once again pulled me in and against her with one hand. Her free right hand began applying a dark red cream to my newly exposed skin.

The smell reminded me of the body wash Mercy had given us so many days ago. This dark red cream smelled far more potent and felt absolutely incredible. It sent crackling heat everywhere it was applied. I wanted so much more. Looking down, it would rapidly dissolve on my skin in mere seconds.

"You look like you're enjoying this. Does it feel good? If you behave, maybe I'll let you cum," Mercy whispered in my ear. Her words sent more shivers through me. I nodded my head slightly, trying to focus on my breathing. Mercy plucked my erect nipples with cream filled fingers causing me to gasp and whine.

What did she mean, let me cum?

Mercy reached for more of the crimson cream and rubbed it on my pussy, and then in my pussy. I heard the shiver escape my mouth, a wordless undulating sound. I felt my legs shaking.

"I knew you'd like this. All you dumb sluts can't get enough of it. I think I'll have you call me Daddy, like all the other sluts here. Go ahead and show me how much you like it," Mercy continued talking in my ear.

"Ehh.. uhh ss's." Words escaped me, and I could only make nonsensical sounds. The feeling of the cream was euphoric. On shaking legs, I felt myself try, and succeed in grinding on her hand. I heard her words but was unable to think or process them. I wanted more. I needed more.

In a sudden rush of movement, Mercy let go of me and pushed me into the table. The table was waist height and the momentum made me fall forward onto the table's surface. Before I could react, Mercy placed a hand on my back, pinning me in place.

Hunched over the table, naked, with my arms bound and unable to move, Mercy continued to smear more cream on me. I felt her hand, heavy with lotion, start in on my buttocks. She spread it liberally, outside, and then inside. I felt impotent, only able to squirm and even that became difficult with my more urgent need for an orgasm.

"One last part of your costume, my pretty kitty. Can you guess what it is?" Mercy's voice boomed, drawing all the attention in the room.

"What do you mean, another part of the costume?" I said meekly, trying to turn my head to see what she was talking about. Her hand moved from my back to my head, holding me so I could see her, but I was still unable to move.

SMACK, SMACK

"Ahh!" I cried out.

"Try again." Mercy taunted. "I'll give you a hint. All cats have one. I'm giving you a tail. My pretty kitty is going to have a tail with a pretty pink bow and a charming little bell." She lifted what looked like a butt plug with a cat tail hanging from it. The tail was dark brown and thin, with a small bell holding together a pretty pink bow on the end.

"What do you mean a tail? Isn't this a bit too much, Mercy? Is that supposed to go up my ass? It looks way too big..." My words spilled out from me in a pathetic jumble before Mercy interrupted me with more spanks.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"Don't talk back slut, you're going to love it."

Mercy pressed the business end of the tail into my anal opening. It was thankfully still lubed up from all the cream that Mercy had used on me earlier. The sensation was intense as more and more of the plug was pushed into me, forcing me more and more open.

"Just relax, Kelsey. It'll go a lot easier if you just relax. Be a good girl for Daddy. Good girls get treats," Mercy said, her voice dripping with excitement. I focused on my breathing and relaxed my legs and ass. Then it was in, and I felt myself close around the narrow end of the plug.

I kept focus on my breathing. The plug was in, and Mercy gently pushed and pulled on it, teasing me further, but never pulling the plug out. My ass still hurt, but I think it was more from the spanking than the tail plug. I took long deep breaths, and then I felt the enchantment take hold. Just like the ears, I felt a cold chill run through my body, followed immediately by a smoldering heat.

"There, that wasn't so bad now, was it? Just be thankful we used lubrication," Mercy said before bringing her hand down for another spank to my tender ass cheek. I was sure I must have a bright red handprint where she kept spanking me.

"Please... may I cum? You promised." I implored.

SMACK, Mercy delivered another spank.

"Please what?"

"Please Daddy. I need it." I said, desperately.

"Very good manners, Slut." Mercy said "Mindy! Crawl over here and lick my pussy's pussy."

I'd completely forgotten about Mindy. Hell, I'd forgotten about everyone in the room aside from Mercy and me. Though the table blocked most of my view, I could see Mindy crawling towards me from the line up she'd been in with my teammates.

I tried to get a better look at what was going on with Alice and Ren. From what I could see, Gussie was doing something to Alice, while Charity stood behind the two. I couldn't see Ren too well.

Then I felt a jolt of pleasant sensation course through me. Mercy was pulling me upwards by pulling up on my tail. She lifted me higher and higher by my ass, but kept my head and torso on the table, until I was barely on my tippy toes. Then I felt Mindy. Her soft lips sucked and licked me expertly. Mindy's hands kneaded my bottom, spreading my cheeks and pussy wide.

My body jerked and twisted with pleasure. I'd never been so aroused, and somehow the pleasure kept building. I felt like I was on the edge of an orgasm. The pleasure kept coming in monumental waves, and somehow, I just couldn't release it. I felt so helpless, twisting and writhing, unable to do anything.

I don't even know how long Mindy licked me, or when Mercy released my tail. I just stayed there, head and torso resting on the table while I stood on tip toes. I felt dazed and dumb when Mindy finally stopped licking. Mercy grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my torso off the table. She pivoted me to face her. Drool ran down my chin.

Mercy was now naked, while holding me up by my hair, my arms still bound behind my back. It must've been painful, but I felt such a daze, I could barely focus on anything. There was a look in Mercy's eyes, one of contempt. Or was it satisfaction? Maybe victory... It was hard to tell. It was hard for me to think of anything but getting that desperately needed orgasm.

"Does my pretty kitty want to cum?" Mercy asked me.

"Please..." Was what I managed to say.

"Please, what?"

"Please Daddy. Please, I need to cum so badly." I croaked out, my voice sounded weak and desperate.

"You are my pet from now on. Understand? You're my very pretty kitty. Is that understood, slut?" Mercy said to me. Her words were firm and icy.

"Yes Daddy. Anything... please, I'll be anything for you Daddy. Please let me cum." I pleaded.

Mercy released my hair, which caused me to fall to my knees. I looked up at her, desperation on my face while she looked down on me with superiority and satisfaction.

"Stay kneeling. I like my pets low," Mercy said, then turned and pulled over a chair. She sat in front of me, like a queen on her throne. I stayed there kneeling as she leaned in and pinched my nipples in her iron fingers. I gasped in pain as she pulled me in towards her. She crushed her lips against mine, hard. The sensation was electric, as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

She ended our kiss abruptly and looked me in the eyes "Gussie looks to be ready to give you my tattoo." Still holding my nipples in her strong fingers, she turned me to face Gussie. A buff of smoke blew into my face from her cigar as she took a knee in front of me, setting down her toolbox and raising her tattooing tool.

Behind Gussie, I saw my two friends. Both still knelt in the line-up from before. Alice looked like someone who'd nearly drowned, sucking in deep lungsful of air. Ren was harder to see because her body was obscured by Charity. I watched as Ren, still kneeling with hands behind her head with her knees apart, ground her pussy on Charity's ankle.

Both Alice and Ren had a bright red glow nearly at their center mass. I squinted, trying to understand what I was seeing. Both now had a nipple ring on their left nipple. They looked to be a ring that didn't pierce the nipple, but instead squeezed it. The glow was coming from a gem that dangled off the ring by a short chain.

When had they gotten a nipple ring? We'd all been bathing just yesterday afternoon and neither of my friends had jewelry like that.

I heard Charity browbeating Ren, but her words were drowned out by the tattoo instrument. I heard Charity laughing more and more as my friend furiously humped her leg like a horny dog.

I'd heard that tattoos could hurt, but I'd always wanted one. I just never pictured this being the scenario of my first tattoo. I felt numb to proper outrage but alive with physical sensation and distracted by the show in front of me.

"I'm a... ah, I'm a slave! Please let this slave cum!" Ren cried out, and I saw a shift in color of the gem set in Ren's nipple ring. Ren had a nipple ring like Mindy. It's color changed from red to green, and then I watched as Ren jerked and twisted and drooled. I watched as she shook and then slumped over against Charity's leg, spasming from what looked like a massive orgasm. Ren looked delirious with joy. There was a smile plastered on her otherwise shellshocked face.

How... how could Ren say all that? Ren just called herself a slave... Not only did she call herself a slave, but she said it to Charity. She screamed it out... to the slave trainer Charity.

Ren... You're going to get us all in some trouble. What if Charity gets the wrong idea and starts thinking of us as slaves... slaves to be trained. What if Mercy starts thinking like that. She had told us about her history as a slave trainer... but that was all behind her. Right?

Gussie finished with me, and Mercy turned me back to face her, "You now have my mark on you. Now you truly are my pet and my property. Now, before I let my precious pet cum, you must first make me cum." My stomach dropped at her words. Still sitting, she spread her legs and with a hand on my head, she guided me to her cunt.

I hesitated at first, uncertainty and anxiety filling my head. Then, I breathed her in. The flowery smell of her re-ignited my primal urges and spurred me forward. I practically attacked her, licking almost blindly. Excitement and lust fueling me. I wanted to please her, I wanted to make my new owner happy. I wanted to cum so very badly.

Hardly a moment passed before I was jerked away from my task. My head pulled up to face Mercy, only... it wasn't Mercy who held me. Charity's voice spoke in my ear, "What a hungry animal you are. I've got a treat and a playmate for you. Just hold on while I get you ready."

I looked up but could only see Mercy leaned back lounging in her chair with her legs still spread wide open for me. She wasn't looking at me, but over me, a toothy smile on her face. Charity pulled on my tail, raising my ass up from my somewhat sitting position. I nearly fell forward, unbalanced and unable to catch myself with my arms. They were still bound.

Mercy slid forward on her chair, and I face planted once again into her crotch. Then I felt something being inserted into me. It felt like a cock, but there weren't any men here. It was more likely a dildo that Charity was pushing into me. I shuddered as Charity worked the cock into my pussy.

"Keep licking me, slut," Mercy said as she began grinding her cunt on my face. Her short pubic hair scratched at my face, further reminding me how I'd lost mine to the pink lotion Mercy had made us use in the bathhouse yesterday. I licked.

Charity continued to pump the dildo into me. I felt it push deeper and deeper with each thrust. Each stroke numbing my mind. Then it halted. I tried to look back to see why, but a hand pushed my head back to task.

My tail was lifted and wrapped around my waist. I felt another pair of legs pressed against mine. I felt a soft ass press against my own, and the dildo pushed and pulled. I heard Alice groan and felt her shaking and shivering against me. It was Alice's ass on mine! We'd always been close... but not like this!

"Slaves don't get to cum until their masters cum. Do I make myself clear, slave?" I heard Charity say, but not to me.

"Yes, Master." I heard Alice say.

"Good. Now, please me." Charity's words again. Followed by the sounds of a chair scraping on the floor.

Alice's ass pushed against me, which pushed the dildo into me, filling me again. Then I felt her pull away, then push. I couldn't help myself, I found her rhythm and worked into it. The feeling was incredible, her soft ass kept pushing against mine, driving the dildo in and out.

I kept on licking Mercy, her hand on the back of my head, guiding me on where to lick and how hard or soft she liked it. I could hear her speaking but couldn't really understand her words. I was lost in the motion and all the stimulation.

Alice and I found a rhythm as we kept on pleasing each other while also pleasing Mercy and Charity. Each time I pressed into Alice; I felt a jolt of bliss run up my body. Never have I been on the edge of an orgasm for so long. It felt like being stuck between heaven and hell. A ladder to a diving board that never seemed to end.

Why couldn't I orgasm? I've never wanted anything so much in my life. Mercy's words seemed to repeat in my head, 'Slaves don't get to cum until their masters cum.' Her words compelled me to keep liking her, and hopefully I'd get to cum. It was the only thing that seemed reasonable... for some ungodly reason.

I don't know how long we were at it for, but eventually I felt Mercy tense up.

"That's it! Keep going, you slutty bitches. I'm so close, don't you dare fucking stop," Mercy practically screamed.

"Keep licking, white girl. It feels so gooooood. Work for that orgasm, c'mon." Charity growled at Alice's head.

They were close, so I kept up the pace. Alice actually sped up, I felt her pushing into me with renewing vigor. Then Mercy's hands dug into my scalp painfully as she tensed up. I tasted her release on my tongue.

Then I felt it. It was like a barred door burst open, or a dam breaking. I felt crackling heat radiate through me in violent waves. It wasn't just me feeling it either. Alice tensed up momentarily, before slamming back into me causing another massive jolt of euphoria. It was absolutely glorious. My eyes crossed as my brain shutdown. My vision grew hazy and I felt my body shiver uncontrollably as I collapsed to the floor.

I lay there, occasionally twitching. I was vaguely aware of my surroundings, aware of Mercy standing up and walking around my prone form. I heard talking above me and felt movement around me. Gradually I began to register the words, but I laid still all the same.

"We'd better get going too, Mercy. The Fire Thorns are expecting me soon. I think they'll be delighted to see you. Are we bringing your... team?" Charity asked.

"I think I'll let the girls rest and heal up. Besides, I don't want the Fire Thorns thinking that I'm selling slaves again." Mercy said.

Mercy's next words were clearly meant for Alice, Ren, and I, "Daddy's stepping out for a while. Do whatever you like, but don't be getting into any trouble." That was the last thing I heard before the front door closed.

For the first time in a while, it was just us three of us.

****************

Thank you for reading.

Please leave me a comment and let me know you think of the story so far. I can't emphasize it enough how much I love getting feedback. Please let me know of anything's I should add, or anything that you like or dislike. Predictions are always fun too. I love it all.