The Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon didn't call me back, I know how wrapped up she gets when she's having sex, she goes into a special world where everyone and everything is locked out, there's only her and the man who's fucking her. They were, I knew totally into each other by now doing the regular boy fucks girl stuff mostly in the missionary, doggy and cowgirl positions as she called it. I don't know if she got my last message, but it didn't matter, the damage was done, our marriage was over. There is no way I would ever take her back after she so completely disrespected and humiliated me and made a mockery of our marriage.

I polished off the rest of the six-pack. I didn't want to spend the whole night picturing my wife lying naked on Glen's bed with her legs splayed wide open while he plunged in and out of her pussy, the pussy that until tonight was mine only.

Sharon was vocal during sex and I was sure that she would be hollering out for Glen to fuck her hard and deep. She'd always say, "fill my pussy baby, spray your cum in me, oh you're fucking me so good." Then she'd scream when her orgasm hit her. That's what she did with me and I'm sure that's what she was doing with Glen. Anyway, the beer worked and I dropped off to sleep, the tears still falling from my eyes.

I woke up about 4 hours later and reality came back with a rush. My beautiful wife had taken a lover and I had to come up with a plan to protect my kids, remove her from my life and make as many of the people at that party as miserable as possible.

We live in Biloxi Mississippi, a beautiful antebellum community on the Gulf of Mexico and since Mississippi is one of the states where adultery is cause for divorce I could avoid paying alimony and maybe even get custody of my children. I needed a lawyer, a very good lawyer.

I showered and changed clothes and at 7:30 I called my mother to let her know what was going on. She was as shocked as I was at Sharon's action. She had my kids for the weekend and she promised not to say anything to them. I told her I would pick them up as soon as I had a plan. I figured that Sharon would probably be awarded custody, at least for now. I hated to admit it, but she'd been a good mother to the kids and she'd been a good wife to me, until last night that is.

As soon as I got off the phone with my mom I headed for the diner down the block from the motel for some breakfast and no sooner had I parked and headed for the door than my phone rang, it was Sharon. I thought about answering, but decided against it and let it go to voicemail, only she didn't leave a message. Instead she called back immediately and when I didn't answer she called again and again until finally on her fifth call she left a message, she was crying.

"Damn it Frank answer the fucking phone...talk to me damn you. What do you mean I may never see you again and what's this bullshit about divorce papers? You can't leave me Frank, I won't let you. We have three precious babies who need both of us. My God Frank why did you tear up our marriage license and you smashed your beautiful wedding ring, how could you do that? I gave you that ring the day we were married and you promised to wear it forever. It's a symbol of our eternal love for each other.

I knew you'd be a little upset with me, but I never thought you'd go this far. I love you so much Frank, I just really needed this special night with Glen and it was special, he made me feel like a young girl again. I'd forgotten what it felt like to laugh and scream at the same time. But as wonderful as last night was, you're my man Frank, my only man and I know just how to make it up to you and make your little hurt feelings go away. Come home Frank so I can prove to you how much I love you. Come home and reclaim me, ravish my sore pussy and reclaim your wife."

She started sobbing at this point and it was hard to understand her. "Damn you Frank, why can't you understand I just needed one night with someone new, needed to feel something new with another man who wanted me and desired me? It felt so good to know another man desired me and thought I was beautiful enough that he just couldn't wait to fuck me, to possess me. You don't understand how good it makes a woman my age feel to see a man's cock get hard and realize she made it that way because he wants her. Oh please Frank, you have to understand It was just sex, that's all, he just fucked me. Please Frank, talk to me, I love you, you and our kids are my life." Her voice was getting weaker. "It was just sex Frank...oh gawd, all he did was fuck me a few times.... we just fucked..that's all Frank, we fucked." And she continued to sob and the message ended.

I stood outside the door of the diner in total shock. Did she have these thoughts our whole married life and now, in her mid-30's it suddenly all came out? Sharon is still a beautiful woman, 5'5", 130 pounds, dark blonde hair to her shoulders, light blue eyes, fabulous figure. Her boobs are not too big, but not small either and yes, her hips are a little bigger after birthing three kids, but she still draws attention from guys wherever she goes. So what is this crap about needing to feel wanted and desired by another man. I have always shown her how much I love and desire her, I bring her flowers and take her out at least once a week. I buy her sexy negligees and tell her every day how beautiful she is and how much I love her and up until last night our sex life had been terrific, at least I thought it was. We made love at least 3 times a week and I always brought her to one or more orgasms. What the fuck had I missed?

I'd lost my appetite, but I entered the diner anyway, found an empty table and ordered scrambled eggs, toast and black coffee. I ate less than half my breakfast, but downed at least 6 cups of coffee. Never in my life had I felt so lost, so empty, so devastated. I've heard of people saying they wish they were dead and now knew what they meant. The only thing that made me want to go on is the thought of my children; I had to live for them. I had to make my way through this living hell Sharon had created and make a future for them. That thought alone filled me with resolve. I would go on; I just had to figure out how.

###

Sharon called my phone at least twenty times that day and I always let voicemail pick up. She begged me to understand, but never once did she tell me she was sorry for what she'd done. Never once did she say she'd made a mistake, only that she needed that one night and it was my job to understand and support her. All they did was fuck and only three times that night and once more in the morning. She sucked him off a couple of times and he ate her to orgasm twice, but that's it. That's all, just three, no four exciting fucks with the two of them going down on each other twice. How could I not see that it was all just a one night lark, easily forgiven and forgotten? Glen was only a little bigger than me in the cock department and even though the sex was wonderful and she got off several times, it wasn't really better, just different in a nice way, his cock felt different as he worked it inside her. He had a different tempo while he was fucking her and they talked dirty to each other.

She did say that she was afraid she hadn't turned her phone off in time and I might have heard them the first time right as Glen slipped his cock into her. She hoped I hadn't heard too much since he'd just finished going down on her and had her really hot by then and she got loud pretty fast once he started fucking her.

I had to hand it to her, she really knew how to slam the knife into my heart and twist the blade. I could not believe that she was really that stupid. I guess if there was a silver lining it's that I now had plenty of audio evidence of her adultery to use against her in court. I wasn't sure if audio evidence would be enough, but it was really compelling and left nothing to the imagination. I would find a good lawyer tomorrow and learn everything I needed to know.

I went to see my children at my mothers. She said that Sharon had called already to see how the children were doing and to ask her if she knew where I was. Mom told her I was torn up over what she'd done and I didn't want to see or talk to her. She said Sharon started crying saying I just didn't understand and my mom told her that no man would understand how a wife could throw a night of sex with another man in her husband's face. Sharon wanted to know if she should come pick up the kids, but my mom said it might be best for her to keep them a few extra days till things settled down a bit.

The kids were excited to see me, but wanted to know where their mother was. I told them that their mother was busy with a special project that was important to her and that they would be staying with grandma for a few more days. I played games with them and we had dinner together then I hugged and kissed them goodbye and headed back to my motel. Tomorrow would be a busy day.

I had one stop to make before I called it a night. Well, one drive by actually. I drove past my house and as soon as I saw it the tears started again. Crying for what I'd lost and would never get back again. I was a little surprised to see no strange cars parked in the driveway. Of course there could be some guy's car in the garage, but with only the kitchen light on downstairs I felt sure that Sharon was alone, at least for tonight. And then it hit me, I still cared for her. No, I would not take her back, she'd seen to that, but it still hurt me to my core to think of her betraying me the way she had with another man.

I tried to fight the temptation to stop and spy on her, but I lost. I parked a block away and walked back to the side of the house where I could peek into the kitchen window. She was sitting at the table, with an empty bottle of Grey Goose beside her. Her hair was a mess and it looked like her mascara had run down her face. She was wearing a robe and her head was down on the table facing me, her eyes were closed. It was obvious she had been crying, she was surrounded by what looked like an entire box of tissues. For one second I felt sorry for her, then I remembered what she'd willingly done to me and to our kids and my blood ran cold, I wanted to scream at her, but instead I walked back to my car and drove away. I actually felt a small bit of satisfaction. Maybe she really was starting to understand what she'd done. Anyway, if she wanted someone to feel sorry for her she could call lover boy Glen.

###

Monday came early and I had a lot to do. Breakfast at the diner was eggs and toast with black coffee, but this time I finished everything. I called my mother and spoke with each of my children, letting them know I loved them and that I would see them soon. Then I called work and told my executive assistant that I would be taking care of personal issues the next two days and if something important required my attention she should call or text me. She asked me if anything was wrong and I told her yes, but I'd explain later.

During my last year at Ole Miss I shared an apartment with two close friends, Douglas Prather the Third and Maxwell McCray. We became the best of buddies and while we are only able to get together occasionally, we've stayed in touch with each other over the years. My degree was in computer science while Doug got his degree in business administration and Max went on to become a lawyer. I called Doug first and asked him if he and Max could meet me for drinks around five. I told him I needed both their advice on a serious matter and Doug agreed to contact Max and meet me at the Lava Bar down on the beach.

I got there early and a little after five Max arrived and 10 minutes later Doug showed up. We greeted each other warmly and found a table out on the patio, ordered brews and toasted each other.

"What's up Frank?" Doug asked, "Your phone call sounded important."

"Sharon cheated on me and rubbed my face in it" I told them and then went on to spill my guts about the whole incident.

"Fuck, that's hard man" Doug said.

"I can't even get my head around her doing something like that" Max added.

"Me either, but she did, without any shame or remorse and she still thinks I'm overreacting, can you believe that shit?"

"So what do you want to do?" Max asked me.

"I want a divorce and I'd like to punish Glen, whoever he is and the rest of those assholes at the party, but more importantly I want to try to get custody of my kids."

"That may not be easy Frank," Max said. "Unless she's been a bad mother. I mean if she's bringing strange men to your house and having sex while the kids are there, then you have a case. Otherwise, you say she's a good mother so she'll likely get custody and you'll pay child support."

"I can live with that as long as I can see them as often as I like."

"That's doable," Max said. "The courts want both parents involved in the raising of the children as long as both are good parents."

"What about finances?" Doug chimed in. Sharon is a stay at home mom and I'm guessing you make a pretty good six figure salary. How big are your bank accounts, checking and savings; any investments, 401Ks, IRAs?"

"All the above and I guess with everything added up it comes to seven or eight hundred thousand, maybe a little more."

"The courts will likely divide that right down the middle, give Sharon the house and custody, but if you can prove she committed adultery and it sounds to me like you have a pretty good case you shouldn't have to pay alimony."

"Do you know a really and I mean really good divorce lawyer?"

"As a matter of fact one of the partners in my firm is one of the best family law attorneys in Mississippi. Her name is Maddie Simmons; would you like me to make an appointment for you?"

"You bet and the sooner the better."

"In the meantime" Doug said, "I'll see what we can do to protect some of your money. Send me all the information on every dollar you have and I'll go to work on it."

We toasted each other again, had a few more drinks and said our goodbyes for the evening. I suddenly felt better than I had since this whole mess started.

As I was driving back to my motel, my mind buzzing with everything I needed to accomplish, my cell phone went off and it was Sharon. I thought for a second then realized I'd have to talk to her eventually so I pulled over to the side of the road and answered. "What do you want Sharon?" I decided not to pussyfoot around and get down to it right away.

"What do you think I want Frank? I want my husband back home where he belongs." I could tell she'd been crying.

"Well unfortunately for you, your little, how did you call it, your little lark with Glen makes my ever coming home again, an impossibility."

She broke down in sobs, "don't say that Frank, don't you dare say that. I just had one night away from you after ten years and that does not qualify as grounds for divorce."

"Think again, adultery is definitely grounds for divorce in Mississippi."

"Why do you keep calling it adultery? It was just one night with someone new, just a fling."

When a married woman fucks someone new, whether it's for one night or one second it's adultery. I told you that the second good old Glen's cock slid into your pussy we were through and I meant it."

"Oh God please Frank, you can't do this to me."

"You did it to yourself Sharon. What the hell happened to you, are you on drugs, have you had a mental breakdown or are you just stupid beyond belief? To me it just seems like you were so caught up in the idea of having sex with another man that you didn't give a shit about our kids or what I thought or wanted, you just had to do it. Well guess what, you did it and now you pay the consequences. I thought we were really happy, nice home, three great kids, our sex life was wonderful and then you made it all fall apart by fucking some stranger and rubbing my face in it."

"We were always happy Frank, and we are happy now. I just wondered what it would be like to be with another man for one lousy night in our long lives together. Just sample someone new with no harm done that's all."

"No harm? You somehow don't understand at all the harm you've done. You have, in one night, totally destroyed our family because of your selfishness. You have shattered our lives into a million pieces that have no hope of ever being put back together again. For starters Sharon you broke my heart, though you've made it obvious that you don't care about that. Remember me, your husband, the man who has loved you without question from the first time I saw you. The man who works long hours every day to give you and the kids the kind of life you crave. You spit in my face and abandoned me so you could be in the arms and the bed of a total stranger. You gave him the parts of your body you swore in a ceremony ten years ago would only be mine. You made that vow in front of god, both our families and all our friends. More than that you rubbed my face in it last night, letting me know without question that you were going to do it no matter how much I begged you not to. In essence you were telling me to go fuck myself, you would do whatever you wanted to do and it was none of my business."

"I never meant it to seem that way Frank. I don't know why, but I didn't think I was hurting you. I just wanted to do something new. I love you. It was never about you, it was something I needed."

"And that's the thing that did you in. You took your husband out of the equation. Your whole fuck-a-thon with Glen last night was just about you and him with no thought to me or your kids."

"I deserved a special night just for me."

"Well good for you your royal highness, you got it and it cost you your marriage to me and very likely your reputation with your family and friends. There may come a day when I forgive you, but I will never forget and I'm going to let everyone know just what you've done. Just like you called me a big baby for getting upset over you committing adultery, I'm going to see how you react knowing everyone will hear your admission that you let Glen fuck you four times while you both went down on each other another two times."

"Oh gawd Frank, please, you can't do that. My parents will die if they hear that."

"Too bad Sharon, you should have thought of that before you did the deed. You made your bed, filled it with shit and now you get to lay in it. You seem to think that what you did was the same as getting a traffic ticket or failing to return a library book. You traded away a really solid ten year marriage with a man who adored you for an overnight fuck session with a total stranger who only cared about stuffing your pussy with his cock. Do you feel good about that Sharon, was having Glen fuck you four times and eat your cunt out twice worth losing your family over?"

"I wasn't supposed to lose anything Frank, you were supposed to love me enough to support me and let me do it."

"There's not a sane man on this planet that would support his wife in having an affair just because she wanted to try someone new for a night. It doesn't work that way and you should have known that. What were you thinking Sharon, what made you do it?"

"I didn't think you'd be that upset about it. I mean seriously Frank, what's so bad about me letting another man fuck me a few times? It didn't make my vagina shrivel up and disappear. It's still right where it was, waiting for you to reclaim it. And what I did with Glen last night doesn't mean I love you less.

I heard about the couples getting together at the Vanderlink's and somehow it just made sense to me. Why couldn't a husband or wife share an intimate night with a total stranger, someone nice and safe; enjoy having sex with him or her and experience new feelings, new sensations. I decided that I wanted and needed to experience another man fucking me. It didn't mean I loved you less Frank, it just meant I needed a new experience with a new man just once, then I'd rededicate myself to you and never do it again."