The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 06

Story Info
Contemplation, planning, execution.
4.4k words
4.84
1.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

If nothing else, the enigmatic letter opened up some different conversations between Angie and me.

The "exclusive" married couple that we had been for 6 years had morphed into slightly playing with others since we'd joined the Dinky Daters. We had both kissed dates in a less-than-chaste peck. I knew that I had now fondled a couple of my dates, slipping inside Nancy's shirt to play with her bare tits and nipples. Angie had allowed some of her dates to fondle her tits, and although she told me she hadn't let them inside her blouse onto bare skin, at least one had discovered she wasn't wearing panties and had tried to finger her, actually having touched her pussy.

"Who do you suppose sent this?" I asked later that evening when we were in bed. I know it was probably the letter that had set us off. After 7 years of marriage, anymore we normally had sex on certain days of which this wasn't one, but tonight we'd both been aroused at bedtime.

"I don't know. Who do you think they sent it to?"

"Aubrey and Nick?" They had rapidly become our besties, many times we'd gone out on double dates with them, although except for the ski week and skinny dipping after-party, nothing even remotely sexual had ever happened between us and we'd never been matched with either on a Dinky Date night.

"I don't think so. They told us at the ski condo that they're not players."

"Yeah. Nancy and Larry?"

"I'd bet on that one."

"Me too.

"Jessica and Barry?"

"I'm thinking so. They didn't seem too surprised by a skinny-dipping party in their pool."

"Big difference between a skinny-dipping party at night and swapping spouses."

"That really is what this letter is talking about, isn't it? Swinging or swapping with others?" I just nodded, torn between the erotic fantasies in my mind of doing more than just playing with Nancy's tits and the anti-erotic fantasy of someone playing with my wife's body. I hadn't yet moved it to the end -- admitting that what was being proposed was more than just 'playing' -- it was fucking. In my mind, I went over all the couples that we'd met and dated along with many that we hadn't yet dated.

"Hypothetically," I started a few moments later, "if we did this, is there anyone that you've met and dated that you could see yourself fucking?"

"Brian."

There was no hesitation in her answer. "You've been thinking about this."

"All evening long."

"Why him?"

"Ever since he tried to finger me and I pushed him away, it keeps coming back in my mind. I've masturbated several times thinking of what would have happened if I'd let him finger me or fuck me. Something about my stopping him and what if I hadn't..."

Although our lives, and sex lives, were totally intertwined, she sometimes got aroused without me around, and that I did without her around, we both knew. Being a lawyer in a strong corporate environment meant that she was almost always at work -- even when at home. The one exception was Sundays -- when she tried to disconnect totally from her work world, and that usually meant taking an afternoon nap and recharging for the next week. I always tried to give her peace and quiet and alone time, but one warm Sunday when I entered the bedroom and found her asleep and naked on the bed except for her panties, with her hand buried inside them, I knew she'd taken care of herself. I'd needed to wake her for something, and when I did, her arms came up around my neck to pull me down to her for a hot, lusty, kiss. I kissed her and told her we needed to get up, but when she asked if we had time to play -- I asked if she hadn't already played with herself. She said she had, but she needed me too -- and we ended up being just a little late for our event. I asked her how often she masturbated during her Sunday naps and she admitted it was almost every time, that an orgasm helped her relax and go to sleep during a nap. When I suggested I was more than happy to help her out, she told me that masturbating was different, that she didn't have to put any effort into me or anyone else -- it was more relaxing to take care of herself.

"What about you?" she asked. "If you could fuck any of the women that you've dated, who would it be?"

I knew immediately who my number one was, someone who had crossed my fantasy threshold -- but not someone that I had yet dated. "Jessica".

"Barry's Jessica?" she replied, a bit startled at my admission. "You haven't dated her yet, have you?"

"Are there any other Jessica's? It doesn't mean she doesn't fall into my fantasy lover realm."

"Hmmm. Who else?"

"Aubrey."

"Umm, yeah. Seeing Nick ogling me at the condo? I'd do him in a heartbeat but I'm pretty sure that Aubrey wouldn't like that. What about Nancy?"

"Yes."

"Barbara?"

"Oh no. She may have the biggest tits I've ever come across -- but she's not my cup of tea at all. Not a first choice."

"You mean she's not pretty enough for you."

"Well, there's definitely that too, but her personality, our personalities, don't match. I think we'd be oil and water."

"So... if you drew her as a match, are you saying you wouldn't fuck her?"

"I didn't say that, just that she's not my fantasy date."

We did the rundown of everyone in the Dinky Daters -- estimating those who might be interested in "swapping" and taking this double-dating to another level, and those who wouldn't. I admitted to Angie those who I found sexually attractive besides Aubrey and Jessica and Nancy, and she admitted to Nick and Gary and Brent for sure, and several others that she hadn't dated but found intriguing. Comparing personalities of those we knew, and those we only sort of knew, we both realized that we all had very similar lives and ideas. Even politically, we were all quite similar -- middle-of-the-road, without anyone we were aware of being on either extreme.

We were both lying there, thinking about the proposition and what we had been talking about. "Is this something you want to do?" she asked after several minutes.

"I don't know," I answered, afraid to admit that the thought of us including others in our love life wasn't all that far from what we'd been doing with the Dinky Daters -- but at the same time knowing it was a huge step. "I would never do anything that might break us up. What about you?"

"I asked you first."

"Meaning you do." We were both afraid to admit it.

"Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"You know that I love you, right?"

"I know. And I love you too."

"Nothing will ever change that." I could tell her words were just paused and a few seconds later she said, "I think it sounds exciting."

My cock was hard again when I rose from the bed; if it wasn't pointing at the ceiling, certainly it wasn't pointing at the ground. She asked where I was going, but I didn't answer. Going to the office I retrieved the two colored cards, stopping at her purse on the way back into the bedroom where she could see me, unzipped the top, and slipped one card inside. Stepping over to my trousers I retrieved my wallet, slipping the other card inside before putting my wallet back into my pants pocket.

"We both have to give the signal," I said, sliding back into bed, "so if you get second thoughts, just don't put the card out." She rolled towards me, our arms going around each other, our lovemaking resuming from where it had been earlier.

It was just over a week later when the second envelope, identical to the first, arrived. Instead of the brief note from before, this time there was a somewhat lengthier letter.

Joe and Angie!

Believe me when I say how excited we were to see that you've accepted our proposition. To confirm and remove all doubt -- we're proposing that instead of getting hot and bothered and going home, it can change for some of us to getting hot and bothered and going to bed before going home. That is, having not only a date but also having sex with another's spouse. You returning the card is a first step -- should you have second thoughts, you can always drop out, even up to the night of the event. We recognize this is a big step, changing the parameters of our marriages, and nobody will fault you for backing out (well, perhaps my husband will as the first thing he said was "I hope I draw Angie!)

Just so you know where we stand, we sent invitations to 14 of the 20 couples in Dinky Daters, those whom we had previously idly discussed "what if" scenarios, or otherwise had indications that perhaps they were open to a proposition such as this. You're probably wondering who they are, but as we told you before, we're not going to discuss it. Obviously, over time, we will all figure out who is in or not but, for now, we're leaving participation anonymous. We've received 10 positive responses and no response from 4, and 6 couples we didn't approach. Whether those four take it as an affront and pull out of Dinky Daters only time will tell, but we'll hope not. Whether the other 6 get a hint of this invitation, again - only time will tell.

So now to the logistics.

What we have in mind is a "Key Party" when we go to Las Vegas in a few months. If you don't know, "Key Parties" supposedly originated back in the 1950s by the Air Force SAC bomber crews that were on continuous stand-by together. After a while, those bomber crews became quite friendly living together for weeks on end, including "swapping wives," which was the wording for swinging at that time. A key party involved the men throwing a room key into a pot, and one by one everyone drawing one out as they left. Some say Key Parties are anecdotal, or urban legend type of things, however, we've got a great uncle who was in the SAC back then -- and when asked, he said they truly were a real thing. When we asked if he'd ever participated -- he refused to answer so, personally, we think they were real.

We're all on birth control of some kind -- which is good as we don't want any little Dinky Daters ruining our future fun. We know that some of us are on the pill, some of us have diaphragms, and perhaps some of us are just using condoms -- but regardless of what method of birth control you use, we also don't want any unwanted diseases to be spread. As such, we have planned with Vanessa and her medical group to provide blood tests for all of us. For us women, they will provide a complete exam, including a pregnancy test. For all of us, they'll be providing a sexually transmitted disease screening. And of course, if your method of birth control has been a vasectomy, your wife will have to go on her own birth control or make sure her partner uses condoms.

When it comes to the event night(s) if you desire to use condoms, or your partner wants you to use condoms -- you will do so. It is up to the one desiring the use of condoms to supply them, so you don't need to take them if that's not you. I think most of us think that skin-on-skin is so much more satisfying, but putting on condoms can be great foreplay too.

Just like with our Dinky Daters nights, we're not planning on telling you who you will match with before the event, it will truly be a "blind draw" of keys. We've already got 16 hotel rooms booked in Las Vegas, and most likely they won't be together, but, of course, there's no guarantee of that so we'll all have to use discretion. That also leaves the possibility for inadvertent discovery as only 10 of our 20 couples have agreed to this, and they may not "all" be able to go to Vegas. Theoretically, we could have as many as 10 of 16 couples participating (or up to 50% if the last four couples decide to join us at the last minute -- but we all know it's so hard to get all 20 of us together.)

While we're all traveling on similar flights, we aren't all arriving at the exact same time. What we will do is allow everyone to check in separately, retrieve two room keys, and then as you leave the check-in counter, I'll be there offering to mark your room numbers "for you" on your keys with a sharpie. As I mark them, I'll hand them back, and IF you're still interested in playing, I'll have an envelope that the men can discretely slip one into. Be careful that nobody is watching, you won't know if they're playing or not. After you've given me one card, take the second and go to your room. This will be the lady's room for the weekend. Men, don't unpack, you won't be staying. We've got reservations for the banquet room at the steakhouse at 6 pm, and will all be meeting then. Sometime during the evening, I will approach you and slip you one of the key cards. With the only indication being the room number, you (or even me) won't know who is in that room until you get there. Just slip your key into a pocket, you don't need to know what room it is until you're headed to the elevators or are alone.

And finally, we're proposing that after dinner, none of the men should go directly to their room. Be careful as you leave -- if another person or couple happens to join you on the elevators -- they may or may not be what you think they are. If they happen to choose your floor -- choose another and backtrack. If you get off at a floor and see anyone you know ahead -- assume they're not playing and try to avoid questions. If someone you know comes out of one room while you're headed to or away from another, be careful. Likewise, in the mornings, we suggest you do not leave your room together in case you run into someone else, and when you go to breakfast, go sit by your spouse. Remember you won't need to greet him or her as if you haven't seen them since the day before -- some will be assuming that you just left your room at different times. During the days -- we'll be drawing straws and 'dating' someone else for our daytime events and shows, but at night you'll be returning to your overnight dates room.

Whichever of you arrives at breakfast first, make sure you leave room beside you for your husband or wife to join you. We suggest that you not do any comparisons (you know we'll all be dying to hear how it went from our spouse) but wait until you're home. There's no telling who might be in earshot that you weren't considering.

That's it -- the next stop for you is Doc Vanessa's office.

~ ~ ~

"You're sure about this?" I whispered to Angie as the Captain's voice came on with "Flight attendants, be seated for landing."

Leaning over to me in my window seat, she put her ear to my mouth and whispered, "Oh my God, I'm wet." Sitting back upright, her hand slipped to the inside of my leg, pulling me to her. When she looked toward the center of the cabin, I understood she was really looking to see if anyone was watching, or looking our way in our only partially full mid-day flight, as her hand slid back into my crotch, pressing against my cock. While I wasn't hard, she knew exactly where my penis was.

"Oh?" I teased, whispering back into her ear, "Why's that?"

"Don't give me that," she giggled, pressing back against my cock that had firmed up just from her touch. "We're going to Las Vegas and we're going to have sex with someone else, and you aren't aroused by that?"

I leaned over, kissed her by her ear, and whispered, "I haven't thought of anything else for two days now."

~

"Oh good, you guys are here! You were on the early flight," Natalie said as we stepped into the hotel admissions lobby. "Get your keys and if you want, I'll mark them with a Sharpie so you don't get them mixed up," she said.

"That's a nice idea," Aubrey said, "Where'd you come up with that?"

"I was here with some girlfriends for a bachelorette party once... and perhaps we'd had a bit too much to drink?" She laughed. "No, I'm sure that had nothing to do with the reason we all threw our room keys onto the stage at the Thunder from Down Under show, and then realized we couldn't tell them apart. After we sorted them out, we all just marked our keys so we could tell -- and of course, never had another problem."

"Well, I'm not much for excessive alcohol," Aubrey said, "so pretty sure I won't have that problem."

We had all booked our flights separately, it was just by chance that Nick and Aubrey had been on the same flight. No sooner had we seen them and gotten into our seats, several rows ahead of them, that Angie had asked, "Do you suppose?" She didn't have to say "suppose what" -- but I knew.

"Hard to tell," I answered. "Isn't he on your fantasy list?"

"No more than Aubrey's on yours."

Nick and Aubrey were up first at registration, stepping up to the counter, and had just about finished when we were called to the next desk. Turning back after confirming our information and receiving the keys, we stepped back over to Natalie. "Mark your room cards for you?" she asked.

"Sure!" Angie answered, handing over both cards.

I watched as Natalie wrote our 1016 room number on the back of each. She handed the keys back, one to me and one to Angie. I realized that Nick and Aubrey were still standing there, so instead of surreptitiously trying to slip her the card, I asked for the Sharpie. I uncapped it and put a dot just behind my room number. "What's that?" Angie asked, surprised.

"This," I said making a point to show the room number with the black dot behind it where everyone could see it, "is MINE. That one," I said, pointing at the card in Angie's hand, "Is yours. You're always swiping my key and telling me that I've misplaced mine -- so now there's no doubt."

Angie laughed and playfully hit me in the arm. "You brat! You'll pay for this."

"Probably," I laughed and held the Sharpie back toward Natalie along with the key card hidden in my hand. "The envelope please?" I said, and when she, laughing, opened the envelope to put the sharpie back in place, I dropped the sharpie and the card into the opening. She immediately squeezed the envelope shut -- but not before I'd seen that there was at least one other key card already in place. Aubrey and Nick had been before us -- was it theirs? Or was that Natalie's card, or even someone else's? I couldn't be sure and there was no way to ask. I was pretty sure that nobody had realized I'd slipped the Sharpie and the card into the envelope.

Aubrey and Nick got off at the 8th floor. We had the 10th - or rather Angie would have the tenth. Nick said he was headed to the Craps table just as soon as he cleaned up and asked if either of us wanted to go along. I said I wasn't interested right now, but possibly right after dinner for a while.

No sooner had our door started to swing shut than Angie spun in place and attacked me. "Do I detect someone is a bit pent up?" I laughed, pulling away momentarily to slip my shoes off.

"I told you on the plane I was already wet. Do you think Nick and Aubrey..."

"Hard to say, I answered, reaching down and pulling her top out of her pants. She raised her arms and I pulled her top off, leaving her in the sexy lacy bra she'd been sure to let me see before she got dressed at home. Her hands went to her pants, loosening the button and zipper and, sitting back onto the bed, sliding them down her legs, even as I hooked my shoes, slipped them off, and dropped my trousers. Lifting her butt off the bed by arching her back, she slipped her panties off, tossed them to the floor, and said "Oh my God, Baby. Do me with your tongue."

"Are you sure you don't want to save this for your lover tonight?" I asked, moving from behind her legs to sit on the bed next to her.

"I don't think I can wait that long," she answered, sitting up and pulling at my shirt. "I've been so horny all day."

"The thought of someone else feasting on the nectar of my babe has you all turned on?"

"Umm," she cooed, her hands slipping onto my chest after my shirt cleared my head. "I want him to eat me. And to fuck me. And I want to suck his dick. And have him fuck me again. But right now," she said, pushing my head towards her feet, "I need you to do me with your tongue."

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
12