All Comments on 'The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 06'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nasty56Nasty563 months ago

I want to see couple trouble!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, the guys are told not to unpack in the wifes room. Then they go down to dinner. After dinner they go to the 'other' wifes room. When do they get their stuff, or do they go down to breakfast in yesterdays clothes. Or am I missing something.

Good though, I am enjoying it. I would go for longer parts but I am sure some will appreciate the shorter ones.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

This is a Wonderful hot chapter with lots of interesting information, insight and cautioned as to the how this group event was going to happen. Joe and Angie are totally excited about this event and now have an idea of who all the Magic makers will be. Thank You and as always looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1461 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.