The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God," Nick breathed aloud, not expanding on his thoughts any more than that.

"Tell me about it," Joe said, understanding that Nick was just thinking aloud.

Although he couldn't hear what they were saying, the voices of his and Nick's wife could be heard in the bath. Moments later the fan turned off and they exited together. Joe hadn't noticed before, knowing that Aubrey had her blue panty and bra on when she'd walked out, but Angie had lost her panty, so she was now naked except for the diaphanous red baby doll. "I must have died and gone to heaven," Joe teased as he watched their wives approaching together, "I seem to be seeing a couple of Angels."

"More like little devils," Nick corrected.

"You ought to know," Aubrey said with a giggle. Looking over at Joe, he saw her wink at him, but she stepped by the bed he was on, and together Aubrey and Angie climbed onto the bed with Nick. Aubrey leaned in and kissed Nick, but moved aside and Angie did the same. Joe, mystified at first, realized their ladies must have decided to molest Nick together. As he watched, Aubrey moved aside enough for Angie to lean in and lock her mouth onto Nick, Nick's hand rising to Angie's tit. Rolling onto his side to watch, Joe spotted Angie's red panty on the floor where it had dropped beside the bed.

He wasn't sure what exactly the girls had in mind for now but knew that they had purposely walked past him. Rolling onto his side, Joe propped his head up with one arm and gripped his still flaccid, but recovering, cock with his other hand. Whether the two women had ever had a threesome or not, both seemed to play in synchronization with the other. It seemed obvious that Nick was at first paying more attention to Angie than his wife, his hands again finding her breasts and urging her body closer so he could suck on her nipples. At the same time, Aubrey kissed and loved on her husband, her mouth lowering to his nipples, her hand finding and squeezing his cock which was only slowly erecting quite to her attentions. When Nick began urging Angie to rise higher and position her pussy over his face, Aubrey bent and began licking and sucking Nick's cock at the same time.

Angie responded easily to Nick's urgings, swinging her leg up and over his chest and then moving forward to place her pussy against his mouth. Aubrey was now full-on fellating Nick, bobbing her mouth up and down on her husband's completely restored erection much as she had Joe's cock a few minutes previously. Angie, leaning forward against the headboard with her hands, was obviously enjoying Nick's tongue action, when Aubrey pulled off his cock with her mouth. Turning and looking at Joe as she rose above Nick, she winked and mouthed "You're next." With that, she straddled her husband and dropped herself onto his cock, impaling herself with one solid motion. Nick's groan could be heard even though Angie was pressed against his mouth, his hands which had been gripping and stroking Angie's ass moving up to her breasts and nipples.

Joe had been just holding and squeezing his cock, but now he found himself stroking, slowly getting harder, as he watched Joe pleasuring and getting pleasured by, their wives. Aubrey was riding her husband's cock, but she understood his tells and wasn't trying to get him to cum. When she said, "Trade with me," without specifically saying it to anyone, Angie understood exactly. Despite Nick attempting to hold her in place, she rose, pulling her pussy from his mouth. Aubrey moved forward to take her position, and Angie moved back. She didn't have to, but as Angie gripped Nicks cock and raised it to an upright position, she looked over at Joe. He recognized the look of pleasure on her face as she rose above and then lowered herself onto another man's cock. Although Joe knew Angie and Nick had already fucked once, this was the first time he'd ever seen another man's cock entering his wife.

He'd known this was going to happen; they had known this was going to happen, but seeing someone else fucking his wife... He hadn't imagined seeing that happen and also hadn't imagined exactly how he would feel. Surprisingly, after their previous mutual discussions over the many years about their wants and desires, he understood that although Angie was excited about being fucked by another man, she also loved him absolutely. Rather than feeling jealousy or anxiety, he instead recognized her physical pleasure as also belonging to him and his ability to allow her to explore with this other couple.

With Angie and Aubrey having swapped places and Angie now riding Nick, Aubrey moved into Angie's place. Leaning into Nick, her lips locked onto her husband, her hand stroking his chest, her fingers finding his nipples as Angie rode his cock.

Joe watched Angie rising and falling on Nick as Aubrey expertly teased her husband's body. Her kisses slathered all over him from lips to cheeks to earlobes; down to nipples where they stayed and caressed for a bit, and back to his face. With her mouth taking care of his upper body, it still came as a surprise to Joe when Aubrey's hand reached out to Angie's pussy. There had been no obvious interaction between the two ladies until now, other than that they were both paying attention to Nick at the same time. Angie gasped, as Aubrey's fingers found her most intimate and sensitive spot, just as she so often did when Joe's fingers touched her there. Angie's back began to arch, her upper body pulling back, until she suddenly collapsed forward, her body convulsing in orgasm, her hands reaching down to still Aubrey's fingers. It wasn't lost on Joe that her fucking of Nick had also come to a halt when she'd orgasmed, nor that she had not finished Joe.

"Oh My God," Angie panted, holding Aubrey's hand away from her body. "I've never been...." She didn't finish her words; Joe recognized she had been about to say she'd never been touched like that by a woman before. Instead, she lifted up, Nick's cock slipping from her and slapping wetly against his stomach. Sliding backward over Nick's legs, Angie moved down until she could easily take Nick's cock in her mouth, and did so.

Aubrey, lying on one elbow beside her husband, just watched as Angie took his dick, shiny with her own juices, in her mouth. It wasn't but just seconds later that Angie rose onto her knees, her ass in the air, as she bobbed her mouth up and down on Nick's cock. At first, the implication of Angie's ass in the air was lost on Joe, and then he remembered. How many times had Angie ever confessed that one of her ultimate fantasies was to suck a cock and be fucked at the same time? Her ass in the air, virtually pointed at him, could be nothing more than an open invitation for exactly that. His self-stroking had returned his cock to it's nearly fully hard state, and he knew what to do with it.

Rolling off the edge and into a sitting position, Aubrey's eyes shifted to watch him as he moved. Standing and stepping to the other bed, he moved in behind his wife. He let his hands caress her naked ass, momentarily slipping down to her pussy lips, visible beneath her ass, slipping a finger into her pussy and finding her exactly as he knew she was -- wet and hot. He moved up closer behind her, guided his cock to her pussy, and pushed himself home. Angie's moan of pleasure, muffled by Nick's cock in her mouth, confirmed he'd understood her invitation perfectly. Even though Angie had cum just moments before on Aubrey's fingers, the double cock pleasure she was receiving sent her over the top before Joe could cum, but that didn't stop him from continuing to pummel his wife. Pounding into her from behind as he was, he heard her moans and grunts of pleasure and finally, thrusting hard into her one last time, his cock spewed its contents.

Panting from his exertion, Joe slowly backed away, collapsing onto his bottom on the bed behind his wife. Angie almost immediately rose and headed to the toilet, and he realized that while he'd been cumming in her pussy, Nick had been cumming in her mouth. Now with both of them spent, Joe's eyes rolled to the side and met with Aubrey. "Well, you guys had fun," she said with a fake pout on her face and then broke into a grin. "Does that mean I get the next round?"

Turning, she rolled onto her knees and crawled to Joe. Looking up at her face, he met her lips when she bent to kiss him. "It's going to take a little bit for me," he said, and then reaching to her bare tit with his free hand, added, "But keep teasing me with these lovely girls and it will be much faster."

Joe looked up when he heard the toilet flush and the door open to the bath. Angie stepped out, her eyes locking with her husband, a look of "I can't believe that just happened" on her face. That she'd been lustfully out of control, that her rising on her knees to present her bottom to him, he'd understood. Although they hadn't recently spoken of her long-time desire to fuck and suck at the same time, he had belatedly remembered, with her ass in the air facing him, their discussions so many years ago about what kinky or naughty act they would do if they could -- and Angie's had always been a fucking and sucking at the same time.

Crawling back onto the bed beside him, Joe rolled to his back and relinquished fondling Aubrey's breast to put his arm out for Angie to cuddle next to him. "That looked like you had fun," he said, as Angie collapsed against his side, his other hand sliding over to Aubrey's breast, his fingers caressing her nipple.

"Oh my," Angie said, "I never really thought that would happen."

"How many times did you cum?"

"Three, I think?"

"Once from me, once from Nick, and once from the fingers of our lovely playmate?" He turned and smiled at Aubrey. "I take it you've played with women before?"

"Not in a long time," she answered, her hand coming up to fondle her other breast, her fingers closing on her nipple. "I, uhm... my good friend and I played a bit, masturbated with each other when we discovered sex. But I've never been with a woman otherwise." Joe didn't need to query Angie, knowing they'd had that discussion before, and knew Angie's history didn't include women at all. "I'm feeling a bit left out, though."

"Why is that?"

"You three have all had some more fun and I just got to watch. How long before you can do it again?"

"It depends," Joe answered, suddenly realizing that Angie hadn't said anything since she'd crawled up beside him. Looking down at her, he realized that her eyes were closed, and he realized that she'd gotten worn out from her multiple orgasms. Looking back at Aubrey, he motioned for her to hand him a pillow for Angie. Understanding his motions, she handed him a pillow, and he twisted aside, moved a pillow up in place of his arm and Angie lowered her head to the pillow.

"Multiple orgasms always wear her out," he whispered.

"And what about you?" Aubrey asked, her hand sliding down his body to his still limp cock.

"I've had two so far," he answered, looking down at her hand gripping his flaccid cock, "I'm not going to be much good for a while."

"I know. Me too. So how soon before you're good to go again?"

"I guess that depends on how much help I get," he answered.

Letting go of his cock, Aubrey pushed herself upright, moved to the edge of the bed and stood. Reaching for Joe's hand, he moved slightly so as not to disturb Angie and then let her pull him upright. She moved to the opposite bed and sat, pulling Joe down beside her. Reaching to his chest she pushed him onto his back and bent her mouth to his cock once again.

Glancing over to the other bed, Joe saw Angie's naked body curled at the foot, and looking back toward the pillows he found Nick watching them, much as he'd watched Nick and Aubrey and Angie before. Nick was lying back with his cock in hand, also spent and mostly flaccid. Although he was slowly stroking himself, for some reason Joe was certain that his cock was done for a while.

His own cock also wasn't responding much to the touch of Aubrey's mouth and tongue, despite the exquisite sensation. Stroking her back and bottom, it didn't take long before he urged her to move into position, to straddle his body and allow him to orally tantalize her at the same time. With Aubrey on top in a 69, Joe was having no trouble driving her to ecstasy. His cock in her mouth still wasn't responding as quickly as he would have hoped, but it wasn't long before Aubrey came to the touch of his tongue.

"Oh my God," Aubrey crooned, "that was really nice." Relinquishing Joe's unresponsive cock she turned on the bed to put her head towards his, but he shook his head no, motioning for her to stay.

"Just a minute," he said, sitting up and then standing. Stepping across he reached to Angie's leg, caressing his naked wife. "Hey baby. Get up and go to bed before you try and sleep here all night."

"Ok, just a minute," she groggily responded without moving.

"No, now or you'll go back to sleep right here." Reluctantly she pushed herself upright, and when Joe nodded at Nick and the bed, surprisingly he understood. Raising himself out of the way, Nick pulled the sheets aside, slipping into place himself, throwing the covers back as an opening. Joe guided his naked wife to the spot that Nick had just vacated. Reaching for the bedside light, he turned it off, finding himself momentarily blinded with only a bit of light coming around window curtains to light the room.

Stepping back to the other bed, he found that Aubrey had already pulled those sheets back, her hand coming up to guide him to the bed. Slipping in beside her, Aubrey's hand immediately searched out and found his still-soft cock, her other hand reaching over to caress his butt. A long way from recovering, he knew he wouldn't be able to cum again but was able to return the caresses to Aubrey. Leaning into her, his mouth found hers and then pulled away as he moved his mouth to her ears, down to her cheeks and chin, showering her with kisses until he reached her breasts and nipples. "My god you've got great tits," he whispered.

"Glad you like them," she whispered in response, squeezing his cock as she did. "You've got a pretty nice cock too."

"Is that so?" Joe said, "Just not at the moment." He let his hand slip from her breast to her belly and lower -- Aubrey's legs spreading to his touch. "But my tongue recovery time is phenomenal."

Aubrey didn't say anything, but her legs spread a bit to his touch, and she didn't try to stop him as he crawled down between them. When she rolled onto her back, Joe moved back up and took two pillows with him, having Aubrey raise her bottom and positioning them beneath her before again moving between her legs. The verbal exclamations when Aubrey came were unmistakable for anything other than what they were. After she'd cum and Joe crawled back up beside her, it was only slowly that she rolled to the side and turned her back to him. With his arm over her side, cuddling closely, a breast in hand, he fell asleep.

~

It was well past the normal waking time for Joe when he opened his eyes. Although he had heard no sounds from outside the room, the light seeping from around the blackout curtains made it less than perfectly dark in the room. Realizing he had to take a pee, he started to move -- only to realize that the woman in his arms was his wife Angie, not Aubrey. Doing a double take at the change, he slipped backward and padded naked to the toilet, not turning on the light so as not to disturb the other three. When he slipped back into bed and put his arm across Angie she whispered, "Did you sleep OK?" letting him know that she had awakened also.

"I must have," he whispered into her ear, "I dreamed I went to sleep with our best friend and woke up with my wife."

"I wanted to sleep with you."

"Umm," he softly exhaled next to her ear, "I'm glad you did." He didn't say anything for a moment before whispering, "Is everything OK?"

"Wonderful." Angie gripped his arm and pulled it to her breast, wiggling her naked bottom back against his body. While he hadn't woken with a hard-on, the wiggling of his wife's naked ass against his body began to elicit a response. While he'd been sated when he'd gone to sleep cuddling Aubrey's naked body, he realized his wife wiggling her ass against him, as she often did on Saturday mornings, was purposely to entice him to play again. After multiple hours of sleep and recovery, it didn't take long for his cock to erect and, when he lowered his hands from her breasts, when he began slipping below her waist, her leg rose under the covers, providing him easy access to her pussy. He wasn't surprised when his fingers discerned that she was already wet, and when she pushed her upper body away from him, simultaneously pushing her bottom backward, he understood. They didn't often have sex first thing in the morning, but when they did, invariably Angie liked it from behind. Joe responded in kind, thrusting his pelvis forward where Angie's hand found him and guided him in place. Slowly pivoting his hips, Joe thrust his cock into his wife the way he knew she liked until she came. Although his recovery was enough that he had gotten hard, Joe also knew that he needed more time before he was ready to cum again. Slowing his motions after Angie came, he finally came to a stop, his partially numb erection still buried inside his wife. They lay there coupled together for several minutes, Joe gradually shrinking without any further stimulation. "Thank you, that was nice," Angie whispered, and then said, "Come take a shower with me?" He didn't answer, but when she pulled away and stood, he followed.

"Did you like that? Last night?" Joe asked. He didn't have to explain any further that his question was about their having had sex with their best friends. He was standing behind Angie, holding her wet body against his, his hands playing with her soapy tits.

"I did," she answered, followed by "Are we OK?"

"There was nothing that happened that any of us need to regret, was there?"

In response, Angie turned in his arms, pulled his mouth to hers, and when she broke the kiss said, "I love you, baby."

"Me too."

~

Nick and Aubrey were up when they came back out, curtains pulled to light the room, and the two of them immediately headed into the shower. Too late for breakfast, they instead headed to the Embarcadero where they had a breakfast brunch overlooking the bay. A discussion with the Concierge at the hotel led them to make dinner reservations for the evening which defined their free time for the day. When the concierge recommended visiting Balboa Park for the zoo or museums or the Reuben H. Fleet Space and Science Theatre, Aubrey said, "Isn't there San Diego Aerospace Museum there? I went there once years ago."

"Air and Space Museum now," the concierge corrected, "they changed their name about 10 years ago. They're now affiliated with the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, and they've got an outstanding collection of aircraft. One of my favorites," he said -- and with Aubrey's enthusiastic prodding, their day was arranged.

~

"Dang, we're almost an hour early," Nick mentioned as they started into the C-Level restaurant on the bay where they'd gone directly from the museum. They checked in with the receptionist, who told them they had plenty of room to accommodate them right then -- or they could wait in the bar area for their reservation time. They agreed they weren't quite ready for dinner, so headed to the bar.

"Great day! I loved the Air and Space Museum. That was awesome," Aubrey enthused as she slid into the seat between Nick and Joe. "I could do that again." Angie could have slid in beside him or Nick, and it wasn't lost on Joe when his wife chose to sit next to Nick. Catching her eye as she arranged herself, realizing that neither Aubrey nor Nick was watching, he blinked one eye in a knowing wink to his wife. She momentarily raised both eyebrows in a non-verbal response of 'me too' that he understood perfectly.