The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 10

Story Info
Loving Couples.
9.7k words
4.65
4.5k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,454 Followers

"You're sure about this?" Angie asked Aubrey after they'd been seated at a table on the outdoor patio with two margaritas ordered. The discussion with their husbands, after their date had ended, had been mutual that they didn't want to do anything right then. All four of them understood that such a proposition, being even more intimate and personal than the Dinky Daters proposition letter had been, required them to talk and agree as couples before they moved on. Aubrey had called Angie the following day and asked her for an after-work drink at the restaurant on Monday.

"We weren't initially up for the Dinky Daters letter proposed, but after a while, we both admitted to ourselves we're very... compatible with the two of you. We don't want to have sex with just anyone, but the way we get along so well..."

"So, you're saying if you're going to have more intimate dates," Angie said, lowering her voice and glancing to see who might be in earshot, "you wouldn't mind them with us?"

"Not so much dates," Aubrey corrected. "We uhm, decided that if we're going to do this, it's got to be the four of us dating together. No hiding."

Angie nodded, realizing that Joe and her thoughts had been quite similar. They'd gone home that night and had fabulous sex before they'd devolved into discussing Nick and Aubrey's specific invitation. They had both had sex with others in Las Vegas, quite enjoyable sessions for each of them, they admitted, but this proposition, from a couple, was different. They discussed what they would like to do if they accepted and moved into this new relationship -- even if it were only slightly different from what some of the Dinky Daters no-holds-barred relationships now were.

"You mean, group sex?" Angie clarified.

"Not necessarily all of us doing things together, not "group sex" as in including others, but the four of us? Yeah. Nick said that if I was fucking Joe that he wanted to be there, and I agreed. If he's fucking you, I want to be there too."

"One-on-one?" Angie asked.

"Unless you're up for something more."

"Is that something... Nick... wants?"

"Not just Nick," Aubrey said.

Angie raised an eyebrow. "You?"

"I've always fantasized about what a threesome would be like."

"Sounds like Joe. He's always said he wanted to have 2 women at the same time." She paused just momentarily before she added, "I've never had a good enough friend that I'd considered that before."

"Two men for me." Aubrey took a sip from her margarita when it arrived before setting the glass back down. "You and Joe talked about it?"

Angie nodded. "Yeah, we decided before we even got home Friday night."

~

"So, you guys up for this?" Nick said after he slid into the seat on the opposite side of the table and slid Joe the beer he had in his other hand. That Angie and Aubrey were having virtually the same conversation, at the same time, elsewhere, neither man knew. Joe had called Nick at lunchtime and suggested they meet after work.

"Let me get this straight," Joe said, lowering his voice slightly as some strangers walked by the table, "You've got the hots for my wife and your wife said she'd put up with it as long as she was there too?"

Nick took a swig of his beer, not saying anything, just looking at Joe for the moment. "Not quite," he finally said, "but close. We've both admitted it was fun being naked in the hot tub with you two, and after a while, we both admitted to each other if we ever..." he paused, looking for the right word, "shared... we would want it to be with you guys. And then when the letter arrived...."

"Yeah, us too. It was easy to admit I wouldn't mind playing with someone else, but it was hard to admit it meant my wife would be with someone else too."

"We talked about it, but never came to an agreement, so just never triggered the signal."

"The cards?" Joe asked.

"Cards? What cards?" Nick, obviously befuddled, clarified.

"Our signal. Two blank colored cards, business card size, one to put in the windshield of my car for a week, the other to go at Angie's workstation when she went to lunch for a week. They were amazingly innocuous."

"Really! No, nothing like that for us. I was supposed to back my car into my parking space at work for a week, something I normally would never do, and Aubrey was supposed to add a little motto to her email signature."

"Wow. Totally different signals for us. I guess if we all had the same type of signal, someone might put two and two together. No doubt about it though -- somebody knew us well enough to come up with some signals that nobody else would think anything of."

"Did your letter say that there were 14 of 20 couples that were being invited?"

"I don't remember exactly. It was something like that."

"I think Aubrey and I spent more time trying to figure out who the couples that were or weren't included. You and Angie... did you?"

Despite that they weren't ever supposed to talk about whether they were Dinky Daters with benefits, Joe nodded his head. "We did."

"We weren't sure whether it happened or not. We never gave the signal." A moment later he asked, "Has it happened?" Again, Joe nodded.

"Wow. So, you all are having separate date nights from the Dinky Daters or what?"

"No. It happened during the weekend in Las Vegas."

"Vegas? Really! Wow, we never suspected anything. So... your Dinky Date was for the whole weekend?"

Joe told him no and explained that although the daytime dating and show routine was truly Dinky Dating, he added that behind the scenes, the room he shared over the nights wasn't with Angie, but with someone else. When Nick queried about whom, he shook his head no and refused to give names. "We're still not even sure about who all did this. I know whose room I spent the weekend nights in, and Angie spent it with... someone other than the husband of the woman that I was with, so it was about like Dinky Daters, just with benefits. We've identified a few people, but I'm sure we don't know all of them, or even how many of the couples participated."

Telling Nick that he and Angie had participated was one thing, but sharing about others, who thought they would remain anonymous to non-participant's questions, was beyond what he felt he could tell. "Not my place to tell who else was involved," he finished. But when Nick questioned how the partners were decided, Joe just said it was a random drawing. He, and Angie, didn't know who would show up, right up until the hotel room doors opened. "Are you thinking you and Aubrey want to go that route? I can't guarantee it will ever happen again, but I'm sure we can pass your names on if you think you want to."

Joe shook his head saying no. "We talked for a long time, and although the fantasy was hot, we both admitted there was nobody we wanted to share with except possibly you two."

Joe nodded and took another sip of beer. "You've obviously put some thought into this, so what are you thinking?"

Nick had just taken another swallow of beer, setting his mug down before he said, "What are you two doing next weekend?"

It didn't take long for Nick to tell how a couple of times a year they took the train to San Diego on Friday night, of which they usually spent the weekend in the Gaslamp Marriott in a suite with two double beds. "The train is cheap, no more than it costs us to drive, and then it's walking distance to the hotel. With my work travel, I've got lots of Marriott points, so the room is paid for. If you think you two can come with us, we'd really like it."

"I don't even have to ask Angie, we're in."

Joe nodded, a grin breaking out on his face. "We were hoping you'd say that. You know, I regularly admit to Aubrey when I see a woman who intrigues me, but even before our ski trip, I was infatuated with Angie. I don't know what it is, maybe it's that she's so petite, but the idea of fucking your wife has been driving me crazy."

"Wow," Joe answered. "Can't say that anyone has ever told me they fantasize about fucking my wife before. I will admit, Aubrey has been in my fantasies a time or two," Joe nodded in agreement.

"We uhm, or rather, "I" have a little tradition for these getaways."

"What's that?" Joe asked, setting his nearly empty mug back on the table.

"I always get Aubrey some new lingerie. A baby doll, or nightie, or something sexy to wear. I'm thinking that if we're going to do this, maybe you can get Aubrey something and I'll get a naughty nothing for Angie?"

~

"So how are we going to do this?" Angie asked Aubrey after she'd told her about the hotel and weekend. "We go into the room and you pair up with my husband and I'll join yours?"

"I don't know, we've never done anything like this before."

"Yeah, neither have we."

"But didn't you guys... in Vegas..." Angie had just minutes before confessed to Aubrey about the "key party" in Las Vegas.

'That was different. We weren't together."

"Oh."

"Would you like another drink?" The waitress asked, stopping by just then to check on them and seeing that their glasses were almost empty.

"No more for me," Aubrey answered, tipping her glass up and finishing the last of her margarita. "Just the check." The waitress said she'd be right back and headed back to her station. "I think we should start with our husbands, and then we can see what happens."

~

Even though it was planned, and all four of them knew what they were there for, it was still a bit awkward once they entered the room. "I want a shower, and change from my work clothes," Aubrey said when Joe suggested they go to dinner before it got any later.

"Us too," Angie said, getting a nonverbal agreement and a nod from Joe. "We're all still in our work clothes. You guys go first." With no arguments, Nick and Aubrey disappeared together into the shower taking their bag with them. "You didn't want to shower with her?" she asked after they'd disappeared into the bath, the door closing behind them, "I think she would have liked that."

"I would too, but I don't think we would have made it to dinner if I had." Joe stepped up to Angie, taking her in his arms. "You're sure about this?" he whispered, nuzzling her neck and ear as he did. "It's not too late to back out."

"Oh my God, I haven't been able to think of anything else all day."

"Me either," Joe responded, sliding his lips to her cheek, and then to her lips in a hot and passionate kiss. "No matter what happens, I love you."

"Me too."

~

Angie took Joe's hand as they headed to dinner, and Aubrey took Nick's, but it wasn't missed by anyone that when they came out, dinner, wine, and a couple of margaritas later, that Aubrey took Joe's hand and Angie grabbed onto Nick's arm. And, just like that, the couples that had started the evening were now changed. Although the Gas Lamp district was hopping, pretty normal for a Friday night, it was well before midnight when Joe said, "Why don't we head back to the room?"

~

"I've got something for you," Joe told Aubrey as the door swung closed behind them. He'd held her hand so she couldn't step away as they entered the room as he was also holding the door for Nick and Angie to enter.

"Actually, we've got something for both of you," Nick spoke up, his gaze moving back and forth between both of their wives.

"Nick said he normally gets you a new little something when you do these weekends," Joe said, "So I got you something, and Nick got Angie something." Stepping over to their overnight bags, Joe, and Nick both brought out small brown bags.

Angie looked a bit mystified, right up until she opened the bag, pulling out the red lace baby doll that Nick presented her. "Oh! Nice," Aubrey said upon seeing it, before opening her bag and pulling out a cobalt blue lace panty and bra set. "I think I'm going to like this."

"I think we are too," Joe said, glancing at Nick who raised an eyebrow in agreement.

"Come on," Aubrey said, reaching out and taking Angie's hand as she headed to the bathroom.

Left alone, somewhat awkwardly, with Nick, Joe solved the problem by reaching into his bag again and pulling a bottle of Scotch out. "Scotch?" he said aloud, holding the bottle up for Nick to see. "A little social lubricant?"

"I think I need one," he answered with a nod. "I'm a bit more nervous than I thought I would be."

"Ever played with Aubrey in front of anyone before?"

"Nope. You?"

"Nope." Joe poured a finger into each of two glasses, before turning back to Nick and handing him one. "To good friends," he said, holding his glass up for a toast.

The girls took longer to change than what either man thought they should, and the finger of Scotch in the two glasses was virtually gone before the bathroom door finally opened -- and both Aubrey and Angie stepped out together. "Oh My God," Nick whispered aloud, his head shifting back and forth from his nearly naked wife to the petite Angie in her new diaphanous baby doll. Surprisingly, both women moved not to their new promised lover, but to their husbands.

Joe set his almost empty glass aside, raising an arm to put around the shoulder of his wife, cuddling her close, while her face turned up to him. Bending as he so often did, her lips met his in a passionate kiss, something he'd assumed would probably be directed to Nick. Glancing sideways he saw that Aubrey, now dressed in the naughty lingerie that he'd given her, was also passionately kissing Nick. Realizing that the girls must have decided they were going to start with their husbands, he immediately forgot Aubrey and instead pulled his wife even harder against himself. He reached behind to cup her naked bottom, knowing that he appreciated the naughty lingerie that his friend had bought for his wife as much as he did. His fingers found and traced the thin string of a thong to her waist before letting his hands roam up her nearly naked body to her breasts. Her hum of pleasure as his fingers found her nipples was matched by a nearly simultaneous groan of pleasure from Aubrey.

Angie's mouth may have been locked onto Joe, but that didn't stop her hands from roaming all over his body. With him still dressed, her hands found and opened his belt, found the button, and undid his pants and zipper before pushing his pants downward and pushing him backward onto the edge of the bed. Having already slipped his shoes off earlier, she had no trouble as she now dropped to her knees, grabbed his underwear and pants, and jerked them down and off.

Joe had only been partially erect until now, but now exposed, his cock was throbbing and growing harder by the second. Looking lustfully up into his face, Angie grabbed her husband's cock and bent it toward her face, her tongue coming up and running up the shaft along the main vein. Wrapping her lips over the head, her tongue slithered around, exploring its shape, eliciting a groan from her husband as she did. Almost simultaneously Nick groaned similarly, and when Joe looked over at the other bed, he found Aubrey also on her knees in front of her husband, his cock in her mouth. "Oh my God!" Joe groaned aloud, his hand coming out to caress the head of his wife as she administered to him. With her body virtually out of reach, except for her head, in this position, he wasn't able to pleasure her, but apparently, that wasn't the plan. Whether by some unseen or unheard signal or whether they were just that much in sync, both wives pulled away from their husbands virtually at the same time and moved to the other man. Suddenly it was Aubrey's hand on Joe's dick, Angie's mouth sliding over Nick's cock, as both women swapped places and took over what the other had started.

It was just a blow job, but Aubrey's motions were different than Angie's. Angie normally concentrated more on the cock head, Aubrey took his cock in her mouth, bobbing deeper and deeper, his cock head hitting the back of her tongue. Once she reached her gag reflex, she pulled back, her lips and tongue wiping his cock in a very pleasurable sensation. Regardless of the pleasure there was in receiving a blow job, Joe had other things in mind for Aubrey. In just a few moments he bent forward and reached down, sliding his hands into her armpits, and lifted. At first, Aubrey resisted, refusing to take her mouth from his cock, but only just a momentary resistance to his lifting. Finally letting his cock flop back against his stomach, she rose and slid into his arms.

Laying back onto the bed, Joe pulled Aubrey on top of him, his mouth matching with hers, and the passionate kiss that he'd been having with Angie just minutes before became an equally passionate kiss with Aubrey. His hands easily found her breasts, his fingers slipping over the top of the bra that he'd bought her, finding, and pinching her nipples. Her moans of approval to his touch were easily equal to his moans of approval just moments before as she'd sucked on his cock. Together, both of their hands roamed each other's bodies, finding, and caressing previously unknown, but easily imagined, erogenous zones.

Letting his hand slip over the top of her thong panty, he gently pressed against her mound before lifting his fingers back to the top and sliding inside. His fingers found her clit, gently caressing for a few moments before they slipped lower, between her lips, gathering moisture and a groan of approval from Aubrey. Once, twice; he slipped his fingers up and down her vulva before he pulled his hand away, gripped the thong, and moved it aside. Unable to resist, his fingers dipped into her vagina, causing another moan from Aubrey, before he rolled her away, onto her back, and moved himself on top of her. Her hand had been gripping and stroking his cock, but now as he moved into position, rutting against her, she guided his prick in place. With a hum of approval from her, Joe pushed in, his cock slithering into her hot tunnel, her legs spreading wider and wrapping up and over his own.

Joe had rapidly become more than a little aroused when his wife had started sucking him, but his arousal had exploded when Angie and Aubrey swapped and the mouth on his cockhead became his best friend's wife's. Aubrey, apparently equally as aroused, moaned and attempted to lift her pelvis into him, her shoulders arching, her head bending back. After having shared a condo with Nick and Aubrey, and having heard orgasmic noises from Aubrey multiple nights in a row, it shouldn't have been a surprise when she suddenly began quivering beneath him, her vocal expression of her orgasm leaving no doubt that she was cumming. That verbal stimulus was all it took for Joe to explode inside her, his own body shivering and shaking as he did.

Panting, he collapsed forward onto his elbows, only to look sideways and find Angie on top of Nick, riding him. Almost as soon as he looked, he saw Nick's hands grip his wife's ass and thrust up inside her, and he realized his best friend was coming inside his wife.

Joe lay on top of Aubrey, panting, as her breathing returned to more normal. Rising up so he could free one hand, he stroked the hair out of Aubrey's face. "I take it that was OK for you?"

"Everything I hoped it would be," she whispered, her hand rising to stroke the side of his face in return.

"Oh my God, you've got fabulous tits," Joe heard Nick say, only to look over again and see Angie still sitting on top of Nick, now upright as she'd so often done with him, while Nick, two-handed, was holding and squeezing her tits.

"I'm glad you like them," she said, her head turning towards her husband, an enigmatic smile crossing her lips. Joe understood the non-verbal communication that passed between them before she turned her head back to Nick.

"Let me go clean up," Aubrey whispered, just as Joe felt his shrinking cock fall from her pussy, her hand reaching down to keep his cum from escaping. Joe moved aside and Aubrey rolled off the side of the bed and headed for the toilet. Seconds later Angie did the same, leaving Joe and Nick lying naked on their beds.

BenLong
BenLong
1,454 Followers