The Keyholder Ch. 19

Story Info
Amy locks, teases and denies Ben from afar.
4.5k words
4.5
14.2k
5
1

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Ben ran back to their apartment, breathing heavily as he stepped inside the front door and into the range of their home Wi-Fi. It was a minute before midnight; he had made it! Far too many beers with the boys, but now back to what mattered.

He stripped down to his chastity belt, took a quick shower and walked silently to the bedroom where Amy was already in bed. It was a warm and sultry evening, and she had one leg protruding from the solitary white sheet. He kissed her thigh before lying down and kissing the back of her neck.

"Sorry to drag you away from the bar," Amy whispered shyly.

Ben squeezed her slim, warm body, "You know that obeying my sadistic girl is the best part of the day."

Amy glowed. Even after years of chastity, the thrill of controlling Ben was just as intoxicating.

"Did it time lock you?" Amy asked through moans of sleepy pleasure.

"I don't think so."

"One day it will 'click,' 'lock,' 'bye bye penis'"

Ben wrapped his arms around her gently thrusting hips.

"I love having you on a curfew," she breathed as Ben hugged tighter.

*

Amy was using the new App-controlled belt to increasingly control Ben's life and keeping him on an even tighter leash, only increased his infatuation for her. She now kept him in both the high security Prince Albert piercing cock cage, and the full steel chastity belt that she controlled with her phone. Ben was both physically and mentally locked out of his genitals, with release requiring both Amy's body and mind.

She had reprogrammed the belt a week ago, after a long lazy afternoon that Ben spent between her legs. His gorgeous brown eyes had triggered yet more desire to control him. Amy had set the belt to automatically time lock itself for a month, if Ben was to ever to return home after midnight. Even Amy, the woman who had sexualised the Cinderella fairy tale, could not release him if the time lock ever engaged.

"Can we play tonight?" Ben whispered, hugging her from behind as he kissed the nape of her neck through silky dark hair.

Amy's breathing slowed and deepened, a sign that her body was awakening, which made his cock throb deep inside his belt. He slid down the bed and slipped his head beneath the sheet, his focus solely on unlocking the magic keyhole between her legs.

A promising start. Amy was wearing the present that he had left beneath her pillow that morning. White lace lingerie, erotic and expensive and see-through. Ben brought her many presents. He studied the beautiful garment that curved down between her legs and ran his lips along the delicate white stitching that pulled across her cheeks.

"Turnover," he breathed.

"No, kiss me there."

Ben's lips worked into the soft flesh between her butt and her thighs and then pushed his face deeply between her toned lower cheeks.

"Now stay," Amy mouthed.

In Amy's fantasy, she was a princess raised aloft by her slave, a slave whose magic also created wonderful anal sensations. She let his hands wonder inside the front of her lingerie, her body lighting up with his touch. His moans of sexual pleasure could be no more than fantasies running wild in his mind. His body was in complete lockdown.

His cries were building as if a wild bear on the verge of ecstasy, but Ben's leash was so cruelly short, that he couldn't even remove his nose from her cheeks. She could feel the goose bumps on her skin. She had once fallen asleep with Ben in this position, only to wake with Ben's nose still between her cheeks and with his arms lovingly wrapped around her glowing thighs.

"Thank you for my present," Amy purred.

"They look gorgeous."

Amy could feel her body light up, "Goodnight, then," she trembled in anticipation.

"...Goodnight, Amy."

"Really?" she mouthed in delight, "Would you really stay there all night for me?"

"You know I would," Ben's lips were trying to make love to her butt, as her bare feet played against the front of his steel belt, "You hold my key."

"Fuck I want to feel you."

"Turnover!" Ben gasped, waiting like an obedient dog for permission to escape from the curves of her female bottom.

"Fuck, yeah, please kiss me," Amy moaned.

"Can I?"

"I need you to kiss me," she begged, "...but if your nose leaves my butt and I'll time lock you..."

Amy's hips were pulsing as Ben's fingers gently touched her vagina, "Kiss my clit, please!" she begged.

"But you'll lock me for a month!"

"Please!" Amy cried.

Ben pulled his face free and rolled her over, her brown eyes huge and dilated. She needed his touch, but with dazed eyes filled with erotic dreams he doubted she could remember her name, let alone the code to his belt.

He eased his head between her spread legs, his lips now inside her lace lingerie. He thrust his steel belt against the sheets as he clung to her bucking hips. Ben was on the edge, thrusting in the futile search for an orgasm. Amy was on the verge of orgasm too, crying loudly as she came against his lips.

"Thank you," Amy whispered, barely audibly as she wrapped her glowing thighs around his head and covered him with the sheet. She reached for her phone. His senses were still overwhelmed by her scent, as she pushed her manicured fingertip against her phone to engage the time lock. There was a click and the electronic female voice announcing that the time lock had been engaged.

"Amy?" came a breathless mumble. She squeezed even more tightly. Now there were just soft moans as subterranean lips started to stimulate her again.

"I'm sorry, Ben," she whispered.

"A month?"

"I'm a girl of my word... and your touch was just too nice."

Ben was on a high from the sexual frustration, images of how he would worship the woman who had locked him up and condemned him to a month in the belt. He tried to move but couldn't escape her grip while her core and legs were engaged.

Amy's reluctant thighs finally released him, and Ben and Amy sat facing each other on the bed. Amy's tousled hair hang down around her modest breasts, her eyes blinking as she looked down at the red light on the front of Ben's belt. She reached for her phone. Over thirty days and twenty-three hours still to go.

"I blame these panties," Ben half cried half laughed, hugging her and pulling them both down on to the sheet.

*

Amy was only hours away from her holiday in the Caribbean. Summer clothes and bikinis were strewn their bedroom, although as yet, only Ben's chastity key had made it into her open suitcase.

She had unlocked Ben that morning and they had spent most of the day in bed.

"One more time?" Ben breathed, kissing Amy's warm naked crotch that now straddled his face.

"Five times not enough?"

Amy sat back heavily on his face, deeply satisfied by the resultant moan. She then swivelled around, twisting his nose that was caught between her cheeks, as she rolled gracefully on to the balls of her bare feet. Ben sat up excitedly, his eyes wide with excitement, as he looked down to explored what his woman had done with his cock.

"What the...?" Ben exclaimed, as he explored the small gold padlock that she had looped through both his Prince Albert piercing and the piercing at the base of his scrotum. The result was a penis that pulled down between his testicles with its tip curving back between his legs. To make it worse, the sight of Amy's naked body, as she brushed her long dark hair in the mirror, made his cock swell and Ben had to hold his cock against his body to stop it tugging at his piercings.

"It bends the wrong way!" Ben called, trying to break open the high security lock, "It almost reaches my butt!"

"Smooth girly lines," she smiled sweetly.

"This cock worships you and this is what you've done to it?"

"Not much of a bulge," she teased without even turning from the mirror, "think the girls will be disappointed..."

Ben staggered across the bedroom, with his hands in his crotch to stop his erection from pulling his piercings, "Is this its reward for today?"

"Sorry darling, but cruel makes me hot," Amy mouthed, sauntering back to the bed.

"I need the key?" he begged.

Amy shook her head, "Now just imagine me leaving you on a tropical island like this," she smiled broadly, the excitement of her upcoming holiday now playing into her fantasies.

Ben sunk back on the bed, helpless and immobilised and aroused as hell, "Will there be native women on the island?" he countered.

"Mmm, naked with big thighs..." Amy then demonstrated by placing one leg over his shoulder and rolling down on to the bed with Ben's head pinned between her legs.

Ben moaned in exasperated pleasure as he reached for his swelling cock that threatening to rip itself apart.

"Do you still want the naked natives, darling?" Amy giggling, releasing him and springing dancer-like to her feet.

Ben panted as he tried to crush his arousal.

"Maybe one day I'd appear like a Bond girl from the water with your key attached to my bikini," Amy's naked hips rocked as she demonstrated the walk, brushing back her hair as if wet from the ocean.

"Lucky for me that Ursula is here," Ben smiled hopefully.

"Yeah, but too bad she's skinny dipping!"

Amy slinked over to the bed and sat daintily on the edge with her knees together, "I just love the idea of taking your key to the far side of the world," she breathed, her bare breasts heaving and her longing eyes almost wishing that she hadn't locked him away so soon.

"A key with no use in the Caribbean," Ben mouthed, stroking her soft thigh.

"Just a meaningless trinket on my bikini."

Ben was swelling at the vivid image in his mind. He leaned over and ran his lips up Amy's legs, nuzzling in as far as he could between her bare thighs.

"Just 'cos some girl forgot she had your key in her pocket," Amy whispered.

"Pocket?"

"Okay, maybe panties."

"Does that happen a lot? Ben breathed as he kissed her lips.

"Things getting caught up in my underwear and transported to the other side of the world?"

Ben kissed again with such force that Amy rolled back on to the bed, panting with arousal, "You know you'll be late for your flight," Ben breathed between doting kisses.

"Oh fuck! I can't leave you!" Amy moaned.

With less than an hour to go before Amy Uber, Ben led his teary-eyed and naked brunette to the spare room and over to the heavy wooden trunk, "Use Lisa's padlock," he growled as he climbed inside, "Then I'm gone."

With Lisa increasingly part of their games, she had left an unlocked padlock at their house, the only key to which was on Lisa's keyring. Ben kissed Amy one more time and then climbed into the trunk and lowered the lid down on top of him.

"First sit on it!" He heard a thud as Amy's naked cheeks landed on top of him.

"Now padlock me in!"

"I can't," Amy laughed tearfully, her hips thrusting on the shiny wooden lid, "I'm gonna miss you."

"You'll be late!"

"I can't!"

"Just click the lock."

Still in two minds, Amy threaded the lock through the hasp, squeezed and then regretted it immediately, "Fuck, I can't see you for two weeks," she moaned, pulling hopelessly at the padlock.

"I've gone," Ben called, also regretting his plan, "Now take a shower!"

*

Amy returned, accompanied by the hum of the wheels of her roll-on luggage. She was dressed in blue jeans, pale blue blouse and boots. Her styled hair was held back with her sunglasses and she looked composed and excited. Ben's plan had worked. He was finally out of her obsessive reach.

"There's some key lying on your box," Amy called.

"Really?" Ben smiled, lying on his back, his mind spinning with Amy shaped fantasies.

"What's it for?"

"I don't know."

"Guess I may as well look after it," Amy giggled.

Ben smiled as he indulged in his woman's latest fantasy, "You will tell Lisa I'm in here?"

"Okay... I'll text from the airport."

Amy sat down slowly on the box, her jeans sculpting around her hips, driving the key deeper. She loved how Ben trusted her completely. If she didn't ask Lisa to release him, Ben would spend the last few days of his life inside the box that she had padlocked. He was totally dependent on her for his life and yet even her casually quip that she would text her friend was enough for him.

"What if I don't call her," Amy whispered, her heart beating hard.

"Whatever you want to do, Amy."

"Goodbye then darling," she called.

*

Amy felt wonderful as she sauntered down the sandy path to the beach. Beach clothes were so freeing. Wide brimmed sunhat, shoulderless white beach top and tiny white denim shorts. She slung her beach bag on the sand, laid out her pink beach towel and wriggled out of her shorts. Her pink bikini bottoms were so brief and tight that walking to the beach had transformed them into a bunched-up thong.

She lay down to soak up the sun and then rolled over, enjoying the heat of the white sand that stuck to her perspiring body. She searched for her phone which had fallen onto the sand and wiped it clean with her floaty white top. She clicked FaceTime and hid under the shade of her sunhat as she spoke, her lips only inches from the screen, "Hi darling."

"Amy!"

"Is my voice making you swell?"

Her voice always did, but he wasn't going to admit that to the woman who had him so securely locked. Ben looked across at Amy's laptop that she had left playing a constant loop of photos and clips of her in her new swimwear. Ben hadn't been able to tear himself away from the cock torturing images and he watched, hypnotised by her smiling eyes and long lashes with his mind thinking back to her touch and smell.

Amy fluttered her eyelids, deepened her breathing and touched her lips, all while trying to hide her vulnerability and how much she missed him. Needy and lovestruck didn't fit with cruel and teasing. She exhaled slowly. A more confident woman would have trusted her personality and body to keep her man, but with Amy's insecurities, locking restraint were the best way to ensure he remained her property.

"I'm putting you under night curfew," she whispered.

Ben could feel the power from Amy's large blinking eyes which ran through his body causing swelling inside his belt, "But it's only 7pm."

"Sorry darling, you are now tethered to the tracking unit," she purred, emphasising the word 'now' as she touched the screen.

She could see Ben's eyes search the room.

"The tracking unit is clipped to my lace lingerie," Amy breathed seductively, her breath warming the screen.

"I love those, where are they?" he ventured.

"Locked in my bedroom safe."

"Oh," Ben sighed, "So drinks tonight with the boy?

"Tell them you're tethered to your girlfriend's pants."

Amy's eyes, and the emotions they evoked, made it feel like she was in the room with him. He was madly aroused and aching to straddle her body and make impossible love. But instead, the woman on the beach on the other side of the world had just imprisoned him in his own apartment.

"I'll release you at 7am," Amy breathed, aroused and thrilled by his reaction.

Ben poured himself a whiskey and sprawled out on the sofa, with his phone showing a close up of her lips.

"What are you wearing?" Ben breathed with whiskey fumes.

"Let me show you," she mouthed, her body tingling.

Ben's doting eyes were rewarded with a close up of Amy's bikini as she played with herself for several minutes.

"Time to put you away," she breathed, slipping the phone inside her bikini bottoms.

*

Lisa arrived at the apartment at just gone 8pm with wine and takeaway food. Amy had asked her to keep watch over Ben, to be his guard, tightening Ben's leash even further. She knew that Lisa would also love the company.

After they had eaten, Lisa removed her jeans and black top and lay down on the massage table, excited to relive the daydreams that had circled her head all day. She knew Ben was off limits, but that didn't stop her from feeling uncharacteristically sexy in her white lace underwear.

"Amy has a pair like these," Ben observed, splashing oil on his hands.

"She bought them for me," Lisa purred

Ben's cock swelled. Amy choreographed everything, even down to her friend's lingerie, designed to remind him of her.

"I'm amazed Amy trusts us," Lisa moaned in delight as he pressed her butt.

"Lose her and I lose my cock," Ben replied.

"It's not just that, you love her."

Ben smiled. That was true and was why he wanted to be completely under her control, locked up forever if that's what Amy chose.

"I feel safe with you," Lisa mumbled, melting with his touch.

"I can still appreciate a beautiful woman," Ben replied defensively, trying to avoid comparisons to a eunuch. He leaned in and kissed her butt to prove his point.

"Yeah, and I love how you suffer for it."

Lisa propped herself up on her forearms to watch Ben try to relieve the crushing pressure inside his belt.

"You're so different from every guy I know."

"Yeah, I don't have one of these," he replied, his hand echoing off his metallic crotch.

Lisa twisted on to her front, her body writhing, hungry for his touch. She pointed to her inner thigh which he duly kissed.

"How does it feel when she unlocks you?"

Ben had to think back. Sex with Amy was wilder than ever, but the periods in between were getting longer as he spent more and more time worshipping her body. The faraway look in Ben's brown eyes gave Lisa her answer.

"And when she doesn't?" Lisa asked.

That feeling was even more vivid and almost as wonderful.

"Well, it's worth it," Lisa smiled kindly, "Being locked up makes you so gorgeous. Look how much you care for me and you're not even mine."

"It's only what you deserve," Ben replied, surprised by her comment. He unhooked her bra and massaged her breasts.

"I wish you were mine..." Lisa sighed; this gorgeous model with the strength to sort out her abusive ex, yet whose fingers were now so soft against her body. She sighed again as Ben finished massaging every crease of her body. Only weeks ago, she had she had been terrified to reveal her body, but Ben's kindness had changed her, and now she felt sexy and at ease with her body in lingerie as she followed Ben to the kitchen.

"What shall we do?" she asked.

"Amy has tethered me to the apartment." He handed her a large glass of red wine.

"I could ask her to untether you... free you from your prison." Lisa's eyes were twinkling with power, her hair draped seductively to one side.

"You could. You have that power."

Lisa beamed, "Just friends chilling then."

"Chilling, yeah, but fuck, your lingerie is making me ache, Lis."

Lisa was starting to understand Amy and Ben's relationship. It felt so freeing to be with a gorgeous man without the threat or pressure of intercourse. With Ben, her deep-seated fear of being taken advantage of was gone.

"Anything I can do for you?" she asked.

"Stop me looking at your body?"

Lisa giggled, pushed Ben down on to the sofa and playfully sat down on his face. Her slightly wider hips and cheeks obliterating him completely, "Can't see me now!" she giggled.

*

Lisa redressed, pulling on and zipping herself into her black leather jacket. Ben sighed. The zipping noise combined with the tightening of leather around her body seemed so final.

"Did you ask Amy about releasing my tether?" Ben asked hopefully.

Lisa shook her head, "Sorry Ben, Amy has other plans."

Protesting against the will of either woman was pointless and so Ben followed Lisa's instructions precisely, removing his jeans and what was left of his shirt.

"My morning run?" he asked.

"Gone," Lisa whispered, ratcheting and double locking the heavy cuffs around his ankle.

"These have unique keys which are...?"

"With Amy."

"Of course."

Amy had three days left of her holiday and now Ben could only shuffle slowly within the confines of his six-inch ankle chain until she returned.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers
12